Dor,
This afternoon, I started bleeding a lot again
But luckily after rest, not much bleeding already. Dunno why suddenly these few days bleed so much.
Hee... tonite gonna discuss with hubby whether to move. Really very tempted after surfing this morning. I wanna send both gals to Shichida too. Gotta cut cost somewhere...
Cheri,
A is taking goat's milk
To prevent phlegm, better find milk without the hidden sugar - all the ***crose. And strictly no sugar food, including bread, cakes, etc. Cos these contain lots of sugar. Sugar and preservatives free diet will definitely help in phlegm in kids
Cow's milk will also cause phlegm and allergy.
Soy milk has lots of phytoestrogen. Over long term, might cause infertility in boys. Short term is fine. Goat's milk is easier to be digested by the body, and is closer to breast milk. So far, I get goat's milk from far away KL! No choice, cos I cannot find one that is suitable for A. I am very particular about the hidden sugar and preservatives and other additives
hee... I am waiting for my stock of 29 tins to arrive from KL dunno when...

Asked my cousin to go to a shop and clear whatever stock there is. kekeke... If you wanna try, let me know.