Wah so many posts!
TINKLE, BIG CONGRATS! Rest well and look fwd to seeing u online again with pics of ur newest bundle of joy!
Celeste, loud breathing in sleep... is it wheezing/ snoring? When Irv has cough, it sounds like that and I whisk him to GP. 2nd kid lah, only whisk to GP when I hear that, otherwise self-med.
COUGH, Ahboy went to GP last Sat- mild bronchitis in right lung, prescribed antibiotics. Brought him to GP again Mon morning to monitor his lungs as instructed- GP listen and said improving, no cause for alarm.
ANYONE FREE THIS AFTERNOON- I'm bringing Ahboy to Chinese Sinseh recommended by my gf who's kid has serious asthma and condition improved. The one who had to cut out each fruit until all fruits cannot consume, reduce swimming until all swims cannot... cos her kid ended up hospital case few times and she had to buy neubraliser at home. The one who spent loads of money on EYS Hou Ning lah, but no longer (but she spends alot of money on other herbs now). Anyway she says this home-based Sinseh in WHAMPOA quite good, I'm going to trek there later. Open 1-5pm. I'd check here later, if anyone interested.
Spicegal, awww gorgeous pics! Jerica's SOOO pretty!
Pottying, just to share my experience.
With #1, we did partial Elimination Communication, when we cld remember. Sometimes she got it, sometimes she didn't. In the end, we went through several potties attempting, plus lots of puddles on the floor when we just grit our teeth and go w/o diapers. Eventually she got it... ALL kids do lah. Just a matter of how many puddles, some get it immediately, and apparently some get it in 1 wk *if you start later when they are more aware/ can understand better*. But my 4yo *still* on diapers during nap/ sleep, even tho alot of her peers fully off diapers. Her diapers usually dry, but on the days we went w/o and she wet the bed, she wld be distressed... I don't see a point distressing her lor. Cos sleepy abit blur-blur, she may not heed her body signals.
Ahboy is on briefs some hours some days, depending on how inclined we are to mop puddles. He gets it sometimes too, depends on how inclined he is to inform us.