(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Mspiggy,
I almost went to the TRIO trial but chelsia was sleeping that saturday afternoon so... missed it...

And think am not going to sign her up for anything for now since she starting PG and she got KM on sunday.. so better let her rest rest relax relax...

Pawprint,
Hows the Whampoa TCM? good? Where is it actually?
 


mspiggy

yup.. nearer to you.. hehehe

toto

not east la. still in the north.
happy.gif

So u moving to USA this june?
 
Celeste,
hmm the Whampoa home-based sinseh operates out of a corridor HDB 3rm flat. Got certificates on the wall with picture of young man, but the sinseh is GONG-GONG age lor.

The living room is waiting room, with cctv. The sinseh in 1 bedrm, he watch the cctv to monitor who comes first, no need to take number haha. The sinseh takes pulse, do visual check of the kid, does acupuncture treatment (if needed), prescribes and measures out the medicine, and even take payment. ONE MAN SHOW!

There were other patients waiting when I reached, they only open 1-5pm btw, and advised to be early. From what I eavesdrop, one boy was coughing ONE YEAR before he came, and was listless the last visit... then now he run around! The sinseh was asking the mum, "now can run around, still come for what?", and the mum replied, "cannot ah... I thought see again, even better mah!". Another grandma travelled a long way from Tamps too, her grand-daughter says despite the distance, they came a few times cos can see results. What kind of results, I dunno, I eavesdrop only.

So there are people who trust him lor, despite this kind of HOME BASED SINSEH set-up. I'm unsure, if desperate, I will give it a go. But he said my 2 kids are actually quite well :p , so I decided to not feed his concoction to Ahgirl, and feed reduced dosage to Ahboy. Since good health, no need to "risk", mah.
 
EYS discount - latest by end of May.

I can tu until 11 Jun to get them...
need consolidate n "buy" one shot.

but once all give me the shopping list liao - I will close early n buy early.
happy.gif
 
rodeo, cheri,

The brand that I got is Purenat 1+, for 1 to 3 years old. My supply of goat's milk will be here this weekend
happy.gif
kekeke... If get from Singapore, I think you can try Healtheries. A still drink a little bit of Healtheries last time, but Karihome is no no. He's not used to sweet milk, I guess. Karihome taste sweet, Healtheries is a bit salty. Purenat also a bit salty and smell nicer.

I switch to goat's milk immediately from breastfeeding. Did not consider cow's milk though :p Threw away all the samples. My mum chanced upon Purenat at an organic shop, and bought 1 tin to try. He drinks. Since it's preservatives, additives free, so I let him drink Purenat.


toto,
Move to JB :p. Dunno yet. Hubby dun like the idea
sad.gif
. He is for renting out current place and buying a second property here cos we need a bigger place.
Where are you moving to? Found a place already?
 
poohy, good to see you just now. all the best to your oscar! the SCC trip was fun!

lyn, ah? moving to JB... no la... will miss you here in SG. ke ke... second property? wow... maybe you will need a 4 bedder. ke ke... i am thinking of shifting to the west - a condo... ke ke....
 
Toto,
Are you looking at the Bukit Timah area too? Raintree would be a splendid place to look at cos' it is just rite beside the Bukit Timah Reserve. The only downside is that it is on 99 years ..
 
paula
i went to see raintree when it was launched...many monkeys loitering ard. Not my cup of tea heheh. But those who love being close to nature will like the place. I'm oso worried abt the mosquitoes there :p

is it good time to buy condo now? thot price would be dropping in the near future leh...we're oso bidding our time hahah

lyn & kite
i just rx the samples from Karihome so let my ger drank just now. She was ok wif it...is Karihome oso free from preservatives & additives? purenat & healtheries much more ex or abt same price? Where can we buy healtheries from?

rodeo
a TCM told me b4 that not good to eat fish if taking TCM med..sthg abt the fish will negate the effects of the TCM med like carrots & radish. But not sure if it means that fish is a no-no for cough.
 
pauline,
Promoting Raintree ah.. Then u movin there nt? Just go lah. Dun bother whether 99 or freehold lah.. Go go go go
 
Paula, cheri,
Where is Raintree? Near where? Which schools it's near to? How many units are there in the development?


Cheri,
It's not stated that it's free from preservatives and additives. They are about the same price. Healtheries is spray dried, so less processing and with less processing, not much nutrients lost. Healtheries can get from cold storage. I think some NTUC also have.
 
morning mummies -

raintree? hmm... dun like to stay near Bt Timah reserve... given it's only for short term, i am looking at somewhere near J's school, so it's conv for him to take the school bus.
 
<font face="tahoma"> good morning ladies!

wow.. so many looking out for new place.
happy.gif


i caught the bug from Wes... now i'm having sore throat, running nose and cough! *sianz*</font>
 
Cheri,

Chloe is drinking Healtheries, can get from NTUC but not sure other NTUC carry. Tried Karihome, she dont like too sweet n the goat smell very strong. Healtheries is better, as lyn said its less process. Thus my girl is drinking Healtheries now, so far ok. There is another brand called Ripple, that one hvnt try b4 but think only available in hospitals or medical centres.

Yes if on chinese med, cannot eat carrot and radish cos it will act like JIE YAO, negative effect.
 
<font face="tahoma"> lyn,
thanks.
happy.gif


you looking for a bigger place too? the one next to the library looks good but not sure how much bigger compared to yours.</font>
 
vivi - ke ke - lakeshore too far... lyn, bt merah... too ex.... me cheapo... maybe looking at Pasir Panjang Road condos... near NUS.

lyn, where are you looking at?
 
toto,

OIC. Cos we are looking at lakeshore cos wanna to be near rulang pri. BUt then , even within 1 km still has to be ballot.

My MIL's neighbour went to be PV and got in. so heng rite.

so i rather be a PV then risk in buying a unit there.
 
mspiggy,
You mean Grandeur 8? The units are smaller.


toto,
Dunno the location yet. Havent start to search. Think gotta be away from MRT station already
sad.gif
We need 5 bedrooms for future expansion also, I think. Not sure yet. My sis might move back to JB. She quit her job to run my dad's business.
My dad's bypass probably next week. We were shocked to know that he actually suffered from silent heart attack. Dun wanna take the risk.


vv,
What is PV? Which school is that?
Hope Dav is fine...
 
<font face="tahoma"> lyn,
yap.. oh didnt know that. sorry to hear abt your dad... hope he's well soon!

PV = parent volunteer
happy.gif
</font>
 
mspiggy,
I see... I dun think I wanna be PV. hahaha... The most P1 cannot get into the "ideal" school. P2 still can. Just coach to make sure P1 results very good. Nowadays, schools also look at academic results or sports abilities at P1 level.
 
vivi:
Huh, u looking at lakeshore. thot u gg to shift to Woodlands? :p
For PV, doesnt guarantee, depends on luck too. kekeke.

hope your boy will be fine.
happy.gif
 
lyn,

bo bian cos not much good sch in jurong west area. Our area got alot of those gangster type ppl. So quite dangerous..


in Woodlands also not much schs available.
 
kite,

Thanks! exactly, so bobian . just try our luck. Else will be like what lyn says. Change sch in PRI 2. Which is part of our plan too. Hiak hiak.
 
<font face="tahoma"> Lyn,
Heard Anderson Pri is quite good too. And it's super near to you... sure got chance
happy.gif
</font>
 
Mspiggy, take care and have lots of rest.

Vivi, hope everything will be fine. Keep us updated. You so 'wei da', shifting near the primary school where you want to enrol your boy.

Lyn, sorry to hear about your dad, he will be fine after op, take care.
 
vivi:
yup! somemore hv to clock in 40hours of volunteer jobs, can be a librarian, traffic warden n etc...I dont think i wanna be a PV too. haha. Woodlands also hv good schs mah.
 
PV:
I think I don't mind being one, cos I super kpo, likes to get involved in these social activities :) Also, it allows me to understand the school system and teachers better.

S can get into my alumni, Raffles Girls, but Bukit Timah is far, and I dread the idea of waking up early in the morning for her and the horrid traffic jam there. Tao Nan is less than 1 km away, so I am praying to get into that one, otherwise go Haig Girls' is also good.

Aiyoh, speak so far ahead, sacarely all of us raptured up to heaven by that time oledi :)
 
lyn, sorry to hear abt your dad's case. btw - you asked me abt shankar - i think he is a very good cardic surgeon - at least, he took time to explain my FIL situation and seemed very empathetic and caring.

wow... 5 bedder.... where to find huh? ke ke... you planning for more kids too?

VV - think to maximise chances - shifting to a unit within 1 km and PV will be ideal.
 
aishite - Tao Nan 1 km plus your interest to be PV - you will definitey get a slot la!

Ha ha... i want to rapture by then! oh ya - this sunday parent's orientation is at Suntec Convention 207 at 12 noon.
 
vivi,
Woodsvale is quite good there
happy.gif
Last time I taught there part-time.


toto,
Thank you
happy.gif
Initially wanna see another cardiologist in Mt. E for another cardiologist's point of view. But decided not to already. Considering seeing another cardiac surgeon. When I read about how heart bypass is done, it's scary!
hmm... no more kids at the moment. Too much to cope :p Now trying to rest as much as I can during this confinement. I ate outside food twice already, and ate lots of bread
sad.gif
Not very healthy, but better than no food :p


spicegal,
Thanks
happy.gif
Really hope everything will go smoothly.
 


vivi,
Where is Dalla Vale? Is it a school?


mspiggy,
Yap... right next to Anderson. hahaha... I can even use binoculars see A if he goes there. Lots of kids from my condo go there too. But it's quite popular. I like the school cos they have gymnastic at P1
happy.gif
 

Back
Top