jiajia_pauline
New Member
Lyn,
Don’t say that. You are our super mommy in this thread. Your passion and dedication is extremely fervent … keep it up going manz! Concentrate on having a good rest in the interim.
Wen,
Thanks for sharing. Hubby and I agreed to monitor her for another six more months … if she is still doing well in this aspect, then we will probably send her to the relevant school. But for now, I will just continue with our games. I will be speaking to my contact in NIE who once worked in the local child dev unit to have his take on her developments too. Will share with you when I have had the chat with him.
Rodeo,
Keke, dilemma hor? But it is true that our kids have the capability to store those things that are taught to them like a chipmunk storing food in their mouth … spill it out when they feel comfy. That is also how Kell surprises me with her zoo phonics thingy… and she is out of GUG now!
Sunflower, MTDT,
Thanks! Any idea what would they be teaching in the music class? Where is Mandeville? If a lot of us going, then we go for the same class, can or not? Keke…
Ashite,
Haha, you may start nicking Kell as Ms. Cheeky instead … You let me know lah. It is so hard to get hold of you these days despite you starting the SAHM regime … heard you are into Dragon Princess these days ar? BTW, are you joining us for the Lulu show?
MTDT,
PM me your mailing addy. Will send you the audio cd (not vcd) … was at elc earlier and they gave me an extra set … so will mail you the original yea. Also, I will get the tickets to the show for us.
Dor,
Shannon looks so cute!! How long was the labor this time round?
Re: Dry Coughs
Kell has been down with about a week long dry coughs liao! She will cough till really jia lart at nite. Brought her to PD this morning and my heart almost dropped out when I was told that the child sitting besides me is down with HFMD. Ended up, he did not inform the nurses when he registered and after he gets into the room, the two nurses sprung into action disinfecting the places. I am praying very hard that Kell won’t kena manz … the ultimate part is that my gal ya ya papaya, bring one toy to this boy and says ‘share share’ and that boy accepted it. Argh!!
Don’t say that. You are our super mommy in this thread. Your passion and dedication is extremely fervent … keep it up going manz! Concentrate on having a good rest in the interim.
Wen,
Thanks for sharing. Hubby and I agreed to monitor her for another six more months … if she is still doing well in this aspect, then we will probably send her to the relevant school. But for now, I will just continue with our games. I will be speaking to my contact in NIE who once worked in the local child dev unit to have his take on her developments too. Will share with you when I have had the chat with him.
Rodeo,
Keke, dilemma hor? But it is true that our kids have the capability to store those things that are taught to them like a chipmunk storing food in their mouth … spill it out when they feel comfy. That is also how Kell surprises me with her zoo phonics thingy… and she is out of GUG now!
Sunflower, MTDT,
Thanks! Any idea what would they be teaching in the music class? Where is Mandeville? If a lot of us going, then we go for the same class, can or not? Keke…
Ashite,
Haha, you may start nicking Kell as Ms. Cheeky instead … You let me know lah. It is so hard to get hold of you these days despite you starting the SAHM regime … heard you are into Dragon Princess these days ar? BTW, are you joining us for the Lulu show?
MTDT,
PM me your mailing addy. Will send you the audio cd (not vcd) … was at elc earlier and they gave me an extra set … so will mail you the original yea. Also, I will get the tickets to the show for us.
Dor,
Shannon looks so cute!! How long was the labor this time round?
Re: Dry Coughs
Kell has been down with about a week long dry coughs liao! She will cough till really jia lart at nite. Brought her to PD this morning and my heart almost dropped out when I was told that the child sitting besides me is down with HFMD. Ended up, he did not inform the nurses when he registered and after he gets into the room, the two nurses sprung into action disinfecting the places. I am praying very hard that Kell won’t kena manz … the ultimate part is that my gal ya ya papaya, bring one toy to this boy and says ‘share share’ and that boy accepted it. Argh!!