(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

carebear,
i dun know hw to explain to put colour..

you go to "help" above and they will guide you...

sori difficult to explain.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">REGISTRATION FOR CHRISTMAS BASH</font></font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+1">Date:16 December 2007 (SUNDAY)</font></font>
<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Venue: Globetrotters at United Square</font></font>
<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Time: 3.30pm to 5.00pm</font></font>
<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Budget per family: S$60.00 per family (Mum, Dad, Child/Children)</font></font>
<font color="000000"><font size="+1">Note: Minimum 35 families to go. Please start registering now.</font></font>

1. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Pauline</font>, King <font color="119911">Ijin</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Kelly</font>
2. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Cutiezayn</font>, <font color="119911">King</font>, Princess Zayn and Prince <font color="0000ff">Zach</font>
3. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Shetland</font>, King <font color="119911">Joseph</font>, Princess <font color="ff0000">Gabby</font>
4. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Wen</font>, <font color="119911">King</font>, princess <font color="ff0000">Gabby</font>
5. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Aishite</font>, <font color="119911">King</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Shannon</font>
6. Queen <font color="aa00aa">MTDT</font>, King <font color="119911">Daryl</font> and Prince <font color="0000ff">Zavier</font>
7. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Celeste</font> , King <font color="119911">Shawn</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Chelsia</font>
8. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Dor</font>, King <font color="119911">Sebastian</font> & Princess <font color="ff0000">Mandy</font>
9. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Panda</font>, <font color="119911">King</font> & Prince <font color="0000ff">Josh</font>
10. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Angeline Goh</font>, King <font color="119911">Steven</font> & Princess <font color="ff0000">Celest</font>

Hi Pauline,

Thank u, I never rece yr email anyway is confirm C u 2moro. If I can make it early will call u if not see u at GUG.

Celeste,
My King name is Frederick, pls add for me I don know how to insert colour, thank u.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">REGISTRATION FOR CHRISTMAS BASH</font></font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+1">Date:16 December 2007 (SUNDAY)</font></font>
<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Venue: Globetrotters at United Square</font></font>
<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Time: 3.30pm to 5.00pm</font></font>
<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Budget per family: S$60.00 per family (Mum, Dad, Child/Children)</font></font>
<font color="000000"><font size="+1">Note: Minimum 35 families to go. Please start registering now.</font></font>

1. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Pauline</font>, King <font color="119911">Ijin</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Kelly</font>
2. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Cutiezayn</font>, King <font color="119911">Frederick</font>, Princess Zayn and Prince <font color="0000ff">Zach</font>
3. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Shetland</font>, King <font color="119911">Joseph</font>, Princess <font color="ff0000">Gabby</font>
4. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Wen</font>, <font color="119911">King</font>, princess <font color="ff0000">Gabby</font>
5. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Aishite</font>, <font color="119911">King</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Shannon</font>
6. Queen <font color="aa00aa">MTDT</font>, King <font color="119911">Daryl</font> and Prince <font color="0000ff">Zavier</font>
7. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Celeste</font> , King <font color="119911">Shawn</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Chelsia</font>
8. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Dor</font>, King <font color="119911">Sebastian</font> & Princess <font color="ff0000">Mandy</font>
9. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Panda</font>, <font color="119911">King</font> & Prince <font color="0000ff">Josh</font>
10. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Angeline Goh</font>, King <font color="119911">Steven</font> & Princess <font color="ff0000">Celest</font>

<font color="ff0000">GUG FUN</font>

It was good to catch up with those mummies and babies who attended the trial at GUG today. Any interested parties in enrolling? The overall experience was a good one and it is certainly fun!

The program schedule for Parent & Babe are as follow:

Every Saturday and Sunday
Time slots available:
9.30am to 11.00am
11.30am to 13.00pm
14.00pm to 15.30pm
16.00pm to 17.30pm

Fee: S$160 per term. There are six terms in a year.

wow... how was GUG???

any comments from others??
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">GUG</font>: Pauline, tks for org, it's fun n I can tell Wei2 enjoyed it. Oh, and nice meeting familar faces too. Though I must apologise to rest of d tots & mums tat he ran around a fair bit... "P Too bad they oni allow one parent in, can tell tat d daddies felt left out ...

I think I'll like to sign him up, let me confirm on Wed.

Hi Celeste, no prob, found out how to add colors! <font color="0000ff">Hee ... </font> and nice meeting u today.

Hi pauline...

Tks for organising..Also must apologise to all for Celest was runing about & disturbing alittle..Haha..

Btw, wats the Parent & Babe thingy about? can explain?

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for organising the GUG trial. I think both Zayn and Zach enjoyed it haha...and nice meeting the mummies.

The class wasy good, it cover quite alot even though only touch and go type but the tots attention was short.

I am quite interested to join the class but having problem with Zayn, she will sure wan to follow her little brother to the class because she say she enjoyed...so still considering.

good morn

the class was fun indeed. but u see my Mandy always running abt. Think i shag out 1st rather than her. hahaha. will give a thot whether to join not.
happy.gif

Paula

per term = how many weeks?

<font face="tahoma"> <font size="+1">RE : KM hol prog</font>

1. Mspiggy
2. Peng
3. MTDT
4. Jacque
5. Shetland
6. MTDT's fren
7. Paula
8. Celeste (paid)

Ladies, can you pls kindly transfer <font color="ff0000">$221.49</font> to my account : <font color="ff0000">POSB savings 126-46865-2</font>.

Please indicate your nick when transfering and also email me or post the transfer reference once it's done. Thanks! </font>

<font face="tahoma"> morning sunflower,
everyone busy ... or too tired over the weekends.. took leave to rest at home
happy.gif

how's your weekends?</font>

<font face="tahoma"> sunflower,
nope.. working. wish i can take leave
sad.gif

yeah lor... weekend are never enough. mine great too. doing up a room for Wes... finally. hehehe

btw, is X sleeping in the same room with u?</font>

morning all...

mspiggy - paid KM Class for me and my fren.
To Account POSB Savings
126-46865-2 mspiggy
Amount S$442.98
Transaction Reference 1356016841
Thanks.
happy.gif

GUG - wow, seems like all like the class huh.
happy.gif

Sunflower - why u miss it again?

<font face="tahoma"> MTDT,
got your transfer.. thanks!
happy.gif

<font size="+1">RE : KM hol prog</font>
1. Mspiggy <font color="0000ff">(paid)</font>
2. Peng
3. MTDT <font color="0000ff">(paid)</font>
4. Jacque
5. Shetland
6. MTDT's fren <font color="0000ff">(paid)</font>
7. Paula
8. Celeste <font color="0000ff">(paid)</font>

Ladies, can you pls kindly transfer <font color="ff0000">$221.49</font> to my account : <font color="ff0000">POSB savings 126-46865-2.</font>

Please indicate your nick when transfering and also email me or post the transfer reference once it's done. Thanks! </font>

<font face="tahoma">sunflower,
half done only, still in a mess! i think it's more like his playroom then his bedroom. Wes also still sleeping with us.</font>

Let me see:

GUG -
-free play
-keep the toys song follow by welcome song
-story telling
-intro Letter of the day + puppet (for eg G, then a gorilla)
-intro items with the starting letter (for eg, will hv green, grapes, etc) teacher will input the items name, do funny things like draw grapes on the kids hands/legs
- Magic Mat (means art and craft) also related to G - green paint and maybe make Grass
- Go wash up and break time (snacks n water)
- simple gross/fine motor skills (once was to crawl thru tunnel, once was to go pick up the balls and drop back into the box)
- Zoophonics (sing the song then input further "G" items name and interact with the kids on various items)
- songs time
- Good bye

JG - (according to theme of the term, when i went is animals theme)
-free play
-keep the toys song follow by welcome song
-story telling
-intro puppet for the day (like cat)
-magic box (my trial was puppet show, but understand diff days hv diff stuff like art and craft)
-wash hand and snacks time
-outdoor play time
-music time
-good bye

these are the trials I went and format.

Zav enjoyed both trials very much....

altho personally I feel GUG seems like more "purposeful" as there are input of actual words etc whereas JG seems like purely playing only.

mtdt,

I heard very good reviews about GUG & frens also recommend.
till now, like you say, yet to go for the trial le....wahaha
hmmm I must go and arrange a class. err can we slot in actual class or must be a trial class?

<font face="tahoma">you gals remember mochamuffin? her son jeremy is currently attending GUG sunday classes. she also said the classes are good. </font>

sunflower - can slot in actual class... both my trials at GUG were slot in.

Oh, think they will also input nos... but forgot when liao. :p Weekday class will hv a section of chinese story telling too and some words input... abt 20mins long.

GUG - they hv a white board in front... so teacher will write too...then at the beginning abit like SM - will input today date, day etc haha

but personally the teachers are not as "engaging" as JG teachers lah.. :p if only GUG Go poach all the good JG teachers over!! haha

Ms Piggy,

I may want to draw chelsia out of the KM program... dun think chelsia loves all these.. Previous KM trial she also wanna sleep... and this GUG.. she wanna sleep.. too.. i guess whenever comes o lesson, she see liao also sianz.. wanna sleep... i also follow her want to sleep.. haha....

as for the $ that i;ve trf... maybe trf to pauline... she havnt pay right...?

Sorry for the trouble.... but if its real troublesome to remove me... then let me know..

APOLOGISE for that..

<font face="tahoma"> Celeste, OHHHH.... join us lah, this one got music dont think she'll sleep.

the other time at KM trial, she's ok mah. playing the drums etc...

pls reconsider lah</font>

<font face="tahoma"> Dor, you gals in the same class?? Did you call them? Potiental Son-in-law???? hehehehehe</font>

970964.gif

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="century"><font size="+1">Morning</font></font></font>
970965.gif

<font color="119911"><font face="century"><font size="+1">GUG Trial</font></font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">wow..glad that the trial is fun. So many good reviews. Too bad i can't join..</font></font>

celeste, u so funny!! u must try RIM, that one more active!!

so all prefer gug? 3 cheers for gug!!
happy.gif
no chinese session meh?

little tikes slide

did anyone of u get it? which model is the most practical for my teeeny apt.?
happy.gif

MsPiggy,
To Account POSB Savings
126-46865-2 MrsPiggy
Amount S$221.49
Transaction Reference 1356123308

IGNORE CEL's REMARK. She die-die also will have to attend KM. We promise to let Kelly and Chelsia attend all classes together one.

Carebear,
Yea, let me know okay? It will be good to have each other companion. Wei Wei is so handsome looking lei.

Angel,
It is the class that we attend loh. You keen?

Cutie,
You may want to enroll Zayn in a separate class for her age? If she is over 2.5 years old, you can enroll her in Kids Playclub that is held on every weekend at the following timing.

11.30-13.00
14.00 15.30

Maybe ur hubby could accompany Zayn while you accompany the younger one?

Sunflower,
Yea, we had fun. Good place to explore the tots to a classroom-like setting.

GUG lasted for 90 minutes.

Dor,
Per term = 4 weeks

Michele,
Kelly sent you her kisses. Thanks for the pressie in advance. MUACKS MUACKS, Hahahahah.

hi mummies

sunflower - let me know when you want to attend the GUG trial. i am interested too! we go together?

re ESTER C REFUND

good news mummies, i received the refund for both batches, however - it's 50% off the product price (USD4.99/2 = S$4.00 per bottle), shipping is not inclusive. well, better than nothing, especially after countless emails and the lengthy wait. can you please PM me your acct no, and i will refund accordingly? thanks for your patience.
happy.gif

can ur babies sit still in the high chair when u are out? did anyone of u get the 'sack and sit' or the chair restraint? how is it? is it good? will it hurt them?

Back