(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Fi,

Carole from the oct05 thread asked not to visit... so.. think you have to proceed to sending the card though.. i wont be popping by then..

PASS IT ON ... Well-wishes & Prayer List
Mommy's name: Sarah
Daddy's name: James
Baby: Samantha Beatrice

1. Mich- Hey sweetie!! you're a little fighter! Be strong, you're in our prayers. God will bless you. Hang in there please.
2.Paula?
3. Serene?
4. kissbb - (Angeline & Shawn with BB Aiden and Brayden)
5. Karen (spicegal)
6. Celeste - Sabie .. keep fighting... we are sure you will get well soon... your mummy needs you and all the aunties here will keep u in our prayers... Be Strong ok...
7. i_panda77 - Baby Sabie & mummy Patsy, may you persevere. There're many mummies & little friends thinking & caring about what you're going thru. Hang in there!
8. hidora - Dear Sabie, be strong and fight on! We are behind you all the way. *Hugs
9.Tracy - Darling Sabie, keep on fighting.. all the aunties and little friends here are keeping u in our prayers..
10. carebear - In the name of Jesus, I trust God to heal baby sabie, and comfort Sarah & James on our behalf, Amen.
11. poohy - By His strikes, you were healed. We are claiming healing in Jesus' name. Please hang in there. We keep you in prayers.
12. sunflower - Baby Sabie, be strong and hang in there. There are many mummies and babies here for you, jia you! God will heal you. Sarah & James, be strong for your little girl.

Hi
havent been visit june mummy thread for long lomg time..but happens that i read abt baby sabie...i would like to pray for her as well

1. Mich- Hey sweetie!! you're a little fighter! Be strong, you're in our prayers. God will bless you. Hang in there please.
2.Paula?
3. Serene?
5. Karen (spicegal)
6. Celeste - Sabie .. keep fighting... we are sure you will get well soon... your mummy needs you and all the aunties here will keep u in our prayers... Be Strong ok...
7. i_panda77 - Baby Sabie & mummy Patsy, may you persevere. There're many mummies & little friends thinking & caring about what you're going thru. Hang in there!
8. hidora - Dear Sabie, be strong and fight on! We are behind you all the way. *Hugs
9.Tracy - Darling Sabie, keep on fighting.. all the aunties and little friends here are keeping u in our prayers..
10. carebear - In the name of Jesus, I trust God to heal baby sabie, and comfort Sarah & James on our behalf, Amen.
11. poohy - By His strikes, you were healed. We are claiming healing in Jesus' name. Please hang in there. We keep you in prayers.
12. sunflower - Baby Sabie, be strong and hang in there. There are many mummies and babies here for you, jia you! God will heal you. Sarah & James, be strong for your little girl.
13. Shell - Sabie..be strong and pls keep on fighting, all the mummies are here to support u...pls.. Kuan Yin pu sha ..pls continue to give her strength..

Some updates from Patsy's thread.

Sms from Patsy @ 6:35am,

Sabie made it through the night, body still not accepting the oxygen, her right leg is blackish now. But as long as she is breathing, we can still pray for a miracle.

Hi
havent been visit june mummy thread for long lomg time..but happens that i read abt baby sabie...i would like to pray for her as well

2.Paula - Dear Baby Sabie,
Stay strong for yourself and for your family members Stay courageous and do fight on! Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed I believe you will emerge as a victor from this moment Auntie Pauline is praying for you and egging you on There are loads of mummies and babies out there egging you on too Fight on and let us know that you are well soon
3. Serene?
5. Karen (spicegal)
13. Shell - Sabie..be strong and pls keep on fighting, all the mummies are here to support u...pls.. Kuan Yin pu sha ..pls continue to give her strength..

Spicegal,
Relieve to hear that baby Sabie makes through the night ... I have to be out of the office from 11am onwards, can sms me as and when there are updates?

Celeste,
Do you have the ward number?

Stay strong for yourself and for your family members Stay courageous and do fight on! Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed I believe you will emerge as a victor from this moment Auntie Pauline is praying for you and egging you on There are loads of mummies and babies out there egging you on too Fight on and let us know that you are well soon
3. Serene?
5. Karen (spicegal) Dearest Sabie, be strong for your mummy and all the loved ones around you. Do get well soon. Praying hard for you with love.

Hi
i would like to pray for baby sabie as well

2.Paula?
3. Serene?
5. Karen (spicegal)
14. vivi- Strong baby sabie, you will be able to pull through. All human beings are praying for you.Hence, pls hang in there. Please continue to jia you! God, buddhas,doctors will heal you.

2.Paula?
3. Serene?
5. Karen (spicegal)
14. vivi- Strong baby sabie, you will be able to pull through. All human beings are praying for you.Hence, pls hang in there. Please continue to jia you! God, buddhas,doctors will heal you.
15. MTDT - Sabie dearly.... be strong!

3. Serene?
5. Karen (spicegal) Dearest Sabie, be strong for your mummy and all the loved ones around you. Do get well soon. Praying hard for you with love.
14. Dor - Baby Sabie, be strong and continue to fight on, you'll make it. You got loads of mummies here to support you.

2.Paula - Dear Baby Sabie,Stay strong for yourself and for your family members Stay courageous and do fight on! Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed I believe you will emerge as a victor from this moment Auntie Pauline is praying for you and egging you on There are loads of mummies and babies out there egging you on too Fight on and let us know that you are well soon
3. Serene?
4. kissbb - Dearest Patsy, pls be strong!! Dearest BB Sabie, pls be strong also!! Everyone in your family need you especially your mummy!
5. Karen (spicegal)

June mummies,
A proposal from a mummy from Jan06 thread:
Hi all Christians mummies,

I am a mummy from Jan 06 thread. It saddens me to read about Saby.

I would like to suggest this. Why don;t we fix a time, say 12 noon today, regardless of where we are, we take these five minutes to say a prayer for Saby and her parents. There is power in agreement and if we all pray at the same time......... you know, mass prayers......... We can only do this bit for them. Please spread this and get more people to pray together!

Thanks.

2.Paula - Dear Baby Sabie,Stay strong for yourself and for your family members Stay courageous and do fight on! Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed I believe you will emerge as a victor from this moment Auntie Pauline is praying for you and egging you on There are loads of mummies and babies out there egging you on too Fight on and let us know that you are well soon
3. Serene?
4. kissbb - Dearest Patsy, pls be strong!! Dearest BB Sabie, pls be strong also!! Everyone in your family need you especially your mummy!
5. Karen (spicegal)
15. Dor - Baby Sabie, be strong and continue to fight on, you'll make it. You got loads of mummies here to support you.

hi

long time never post.. when saw abt sabie, i really ache for bb n the parents..
3. Serene?
5. Karen (spicegal)
15. Dor - Baby Sabie, be strong and continue to fight on, you'll make it. You got loads of mummies here to support you.
16. Peng - Baby Sabie, stay strong and persevere. The world out there is beautiful - lots of people to love you and lots of things for you to play and see.. Stay on to enjoy this beautiful world.. We will keep you in prayers.

Fi, tks for compiling it.

Serene, hope your boy has speedy recovery.. My boy also had stomach flu quite a few times.. understand the agony and stress of seeing the child getting sick

Added in my msg.

3. Serene?
16. Peng - Baby Sabie, stay strong and persevere. The world out there is beautiful - lots of people to love you and lots of things for you to play and see.. Stay on to enjoy this beautiful world.. We will keep you in prayers.

Paula,

DUn have the ward ... infact i wanted to visit... i didnt expect to see sabie since she is in ICU and bet only her close kins will get to see her... but i just wanted to send our reagrds to mummy sarah.... and send some chix essence for her leh....

As a mum ourselves.. it really hit my heart to know what sabie is going thru... really admire sarah and family... they r brave.... after browsing all the pics of sabie, i feel more sad leh

paula, you booked tanah merah country club right? do you have the bumgalow map?? mine is bungalow 23.. think its right at the end...

Please PM the map if you have k.

wow, didnt expect the list so long overnight, good good..but hor, post to where? dont have her address leh..i go check her bp for bag thread, maybe there's add?

did i compile everyone correctly? let me know if miss out anyone.

Dearest Sabie, be strong for your mummy and all the loved ones around you. Do get well soon. Praying hard for you with love.
Karen (spicegal)

Dearest Patsy, pls be strong!!
Dearest BB Sabie, pls be strong also!! Everyone in your family need you especially your mummy! kissbb (Angeline & Shawn with BB Aiden and Brayden)-

hugs and kisses from K_Ong

Dear Baby Sabie,
Pauline and family

Sabie .. keep fighting... we are sure you will get well soon... your mummy needs you and all the aunties here will keep u in our prayers... Be Strong ok...
Celeste

Baby Saby & mummy Patsy, may you persevere. There're many mummies & little friends thinking & caring about what you're going thru. Hang in there!
I_Panda

Dear Sabie, be strong and fight on! We are behind you all the way. *Hugs*
Hidora

Hey sweetie!! you're a little fighter! Be strong, you're in our prayers. God will bless you. Hang in there please.
Michele

Darling Sabie, keep on fighting.. all the aunties and little friends here are keeping u in our prayers..
Tracy

In the name of Jesus, I trust God to heal baby sabie, and comfort Sarah & James on our behalf, Amen.
Carebear

By His strikes, you were healed. We are claiming healing in Jesus' name. Please hang in there. We keep you in prayers.
Poohy

Baby Sabie, be strong and hang in there. There are many mummies and babies here for you, jia you! God will heal you. Sarah & James, be strong for your little girl.
Sunflower

Sabie..be strong and pls keep on fighting, all the mummies are here to support u...pls.. Kuan Yin pu sha ..pls continue to give her strength..
Shell
Strong baby sabie, you will be able to pull through. All human beings are praying for you.Hence, pls hang in there. Please continue to jia you! God, buddhas,doctors will heal you.
Vivi

Sabie dearly.... be strong!
MTDT

Baby Sabie, be strong and continue to fight on, you'll make it. You got loads of mummies here to support you.
Dor

Baby Sabie, stay strong and persevere. The world out there is beautiful - lots of people to love you and lots of things for you to play and see.. Stay on to enjoy this beautiful world.. We will keep you in prayers.
Peng

let's have a more relax topic....
heart feels soooo heavy. (1st thing in the morning is to logon n go to oct 05 thread...)

those having party for their kids... where are u ordering your cakes?

I was thinking maybe we could get some discount if we consolidate our orders. :p (saw that Jan 06 thread manage to get discount from cake ave n pine gardens)

Let me start:

MTDT - Room for dessert

Add on

Dearest Sabie, be strong for your mummy and all the loved ones around you. Do get well soon. Praying hard for you with love.
Karen (spicegal)

Dearest BB Sabie, pls be strong also!! Everyone in your family need you especially your mummy! kissbb (Angeline & Shawn with BB Aiden and Brayden)-

Dear Baby Sabie,
Pauline and family

Sabie .. keep fighting... we are sure you will get well soon... your mummy needs you and all the aunties here will keep u in our prayers... Be Strong ok...
Celeste

Baby Saby & mummy Patsy, may you persevere. There're many mummies & little friends thinking & caring about what you're going thru. Hang in there!
I_Panda

Hidora

Hey sweetie!! you're a little fighter! Be strong, you're in our prayers. God will bless you. Hang in there please.
Michele

Darling Sabie, keep on fighting.. all the aunties and little friends here are keeping u in our prayers..
Tracy

In the name of Jesus, I trust God to heal baby sabie, and comfort Sarah & James on our behalf, Amen.
Carebear

By His strikes, you were healed. We are claiming healing in Jesus' name. Please hang in there. We keep you in prayers.
Poohy

Baby Sabie, be strong and hang in there. There are many mummies and babies here for you, jia you! God will heal you. Sarah & James, be strong for your little girl.
Sunflower

Sabie..be strong and pls keep on fighting, all the mummies are here to support u...pls.. Kuan Yin pu sha ..pls continue to give her strength..
Shell
Strong baby sabie, you will be able to pull through. All human beings are praying for you.Hence, pls hang in there. Please continue to jia you! God, buddhas,doctors will heal you.
Vivi

MTDT

Baby Sabie, be strong and continue to fight on, you'll make it. You got loads of mummies here to support you.
Dor

Baby Sabie, stay strong and persevere. The world out there is beautiful - lots of people to love you and lots of things for you to play and see.. Stay on to enjoy this beautiful world.. We will keep you in prayers.
Peng

Dear Sabie, get well soon. Your mommy and daddy loves you dearly. Jesus loves you too and His angels are guarding around you and fighting with you.
Wen & Gabby

Fi,
pls include mine in, thanks for compiling. Tears almost roll down my cheeks when I read abt the posts.
sad.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karen (spicegal)

Dear Baby Sabie,
Pauline and family

Celeste

I_Panda

Hidora

Michele

Tracy

Carebear

Poohy

Sunflower

Shell

Vivi

MTDT

Dor

Peng

Baby Sabie, pls continue to stay strong.
Patsy & family, stay strong for baby Sabie. take care. Will keep Sabie in my prayers.
Val & family (mspiggy)

fi,
so sad, my heart cry out for baby sabbie and her mommy.

Karen (spicegal)

Dear Baby Sabie,
Pauline and family

Celeste

I_Panda

Hidora

Michele

Tracy

Carebear

Poohy

Sunflower

Shell

Vivi

MTDT

Dor

Peng

Patsy & family, stay strong for baby Sabie. take care. Will keep Sabie in my prayers.
Val & family (mspiggy)

Dear Sabie, get well soon. Your mommy and daddy loves you dearly. Jesus loves you too and His angels are guarding around you and fighting with you.
Wen & Gabby

Baby Sabie, please get well soon! Mummy Patsy, be strong and may God's love and grace be with you. You are a wonderful mommy!
Mum2b & Fam

Karen (spicegal)

Dear Baby Sabie,
Pauline and family

Celeste

I_Panda

Hidora

Michele

Tracy

Carebear

Poohy

Sunflower

Shell

Vivi

MTDT

Dor

Peng

Val & family (mspiggy)

Wen & Gabby

Baby Sabie, please get well soon! Mummy Patsy, be strong and may God's love and grace be with you. You are a wonderful mommy!
Mum2b & Fam

Dear Sabie
May God's love be with you, Mummy Patsy and Daddy James.... will keep you in our prayers.
Tinklebell

MTDT..

me too..I also wake up first thing check the oct 06 thread... hope that sabie will be fine!

RE : birthday cake

Just order from pine garden last sunday... but now still pending whether should take black forest or lychee martini

MTDT

u ordering from Room for dessert? have u tried b4? was oso considering this...which flavour nice haR?

kissbb

their black forest got rum leh..if u like the rum taste.then can go ahead..but not sure if kids can take it though..i went to bought a few slices of their cake to try liao...hehe

Karen (spicegal)

Dear Baby Sabie,
Pauline and family

Celeste

I_Panda

Hidora

Michele

Tracy

Carebear

Poohy

Sunflower

Shell

Vivi

MTDT

Dor

Peng

Val & family (mspiggy)

Wen & Gabby

Mum2b & Fam

Dear Sabie
May God's love be with you, Mummy Patsy and Daddy James.... will keep you in our prayers.
Tinklebell

Dear Sabie
Jia You ok..Will pray for you..going to the guangyin temple later..

Karen (spicegal)

Dear Baby Sabie,
Pauline and family

Celeste

I_Panda

Hidora

Michele

Tracy

Carebear

Poohy

Sunflower

Shell

Vivi

MTDT

Dor

Peng

Val & family (mspiggy)

Wen & Gabby

Mum2b & Fam

Dear Sabie
Tinklebell

Dear Sabie
Angeline Goh

Cakes for 1st bday.

MTDT - Room for dessert
spicegal - Polar cakes / pine garden(if they have elmo designs)
Kissbb - Pine Gardens
Angeline Goh - Room for dessert
Paula - Patisser
toto - DIY

Angeline - I tried the choc a lot... it's heavenly sinful n nice. hahaha...
happy.gif

I also tried the PG's triple layer choc n their normal choc cake... i would prefer the normal choc cake.
happy.gif

Cakes for 1st bday.

MTDT - Room for dessert
spicegal - Polar cakes / pine garden(if they have elmo designs)
Kissbb - Pine Gardens
Angeline Goh - Room for dessert / Patisser / ecreative / etc..
Paula - Patisser
toto - DIY

angeline - wow.... so many choices huh! :p

as both me n hubby loves choc... so our choice is very clear: RICH CHOC!!! :p

hey

Me tinking of bringing celest to go take studio photoshoot for her BD...any recommendation? got the package on Yew Kwang/ Studio loft currently...any comments? any recommendatioons?

there's a chocolate cake that is prety famous in sg and opened a branch in tw? anybody knows..
sells choc as well as cakes i think...

Karen (spicegal)

Dear Baby Sabie,
Pauline and family

Celeste

I_Panda

Hidora

Michele

Tracy

Carebear

Poohy

Sunflower

Shell

Vivi

MTDT

Dor

Peng

Val & family (mspiggy)

Wen & Gabby

Mum2b & Fam

Dear Sabie
Tinklebell

Dear Sabie
Angeline Goh

Sabie
God is your refuge and strength, your ever present help in times of trouble, therefore, do not fear, the Lord Almighty is with you. Jesus will strengthen you and heal you, He will uphold you with His righteousness, Shalom, Toto

mummies,

5pm is up. I've compile and e mail to Carole from the other thread so she can print and will help us pass to mommy Sarah when she visit them tmr.

sms from Carole at 13:34 17/4
I just left KK. Sabie is not well. Her heart stops beating when I was there.

sms from Carole at 14:40 17/4
Praise God, the evil one did not succeed, sabie has heartbeat again!

sms from Carole at 16:32 17/4
Her heart is weakening again, please continue to pray

Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 9:54 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pls pray!!! sabie heart stopped again!!!

Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 10:18 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sabie has heartbeat again!!!!

Back