vivi,
Davian is so cute... Hugs and kisses to your friendly boy...
tinklebell,
I seldom go out unneccessarily in the last two months. But still go out a lot

Else will be going out everyday lor... kekeke... Now thinking, after confinement how to go out and go where. hahaha...
Oo... better dun go to the zoo. It gonna be super tiring. Last two months, even I go out, I must find somewhere to sit, else I will be panting. I can be carrying A for a while till I really "buay tahan" immediately kind. Then in the final week, I could not even sit properly in the car! Cos my tummy was very low.
Ivy,
I called an agent who supply Myanmar maids. Tok to him for an hour yesterday! He also said they will learn faster than indon. I am seriously considering Myanmar maids now. I need someone who can learn fast, dun expect them to know everything immediately. The agent also told me gotta write down for them initially. Their written understanding of English is 60%.
Oh I see... The agent told me he got his own training centers in Myanmar. They do learn cooking there. And he also supply Myanmar maids to other agents here.
Will be calling more agents to chat and compare
hmm.. You mean those that states University or degree, not graduates?
vivi, mtdt,
Just take it that those who stare are those without kids lor... Or they are not friendly people and their kids also will not be friendly...
You both are very out-going and friendly, so your kids will be too
I think I not friendly enough leh.. cos A not as friendly as Zav and Dav

Must learn from you both.
There's once I met a taxi driver. I asked A if he poo poo. That driver immediately said the taxi stink! And want us to wind down the window and switch off the air-con the whole journey man... When I reached home and check, A did not poo! Geesh...
angeline,
Dunno eh... Later going to see gynae to remove stitches.. maybe will ask him about contraception
