(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Mic,

Most likely me.
I have transferred u the $. As for date of transaction, can only let u know when i get home today as i have thrown the slip away liao.

Kumon bOoks:
1)paula (own arrangements)
2)celeste (own arrangements)
3)toad (own arrangements)
4)soh (Share mailing cost)
5)angeline
6)Cutiezayn (Share mailing cost)
7)kite (Share mailing cost)
8)spicegal (own arrangements)
10)toto
12) MTDT (own arrangements)
13) vivi
14) jacque (share mailing cost)

<font face="tahoma"> jacque, where you found the T that Josh's has? I'm interested too
happy.gif
</font>

<font face="tahoma"> yeah lor... prada super hot! our next gathering.. all must weat that prada. heheheee</font>

hi mummies, i found it at a kiosk (selling children's wear) near the escalator on the 2nd floor at junction 8, selling @ $16.00.

I din know you are interested otherwise, i would bought for you all, but only size 12 months is available, i bought it coz it still can fit my R.

<font face="tahoma"> Oh Jacque,
I know which kiosk already. Will check it out, thanks!
happy.gif

Your R abt the same size as Wes, so shd be ok
happy.gif
</font>

vivi,

nope... leaving this wednesday... wat do u need to check about the shoes?
happy.gif

re: feeding in shopping centres

mummies,

u all have any idea whether shopping centres do not allow parents to feed their babies milk (through milk bottles) on benches in shopping centres? My mum was feeding J milk on one of the benches on the 5th storey of Paragon. And a security guard came by and rudely tell her cannot feed there. She was feeding J and waiting for me as I brought S there to buy something. And as she held the bottle for J (lying on her lap), she closed her eyes to rest her eyes.... the guard said cannot close her eyes... the guard was really rude... whether she is right or not is beside the point, instead of addressing my mum properly, she said "hello hello.... cannot ...." I felt so furious! Tried looking for her when I found out but I cant find her (the guard) so I wrote in a letter of complaint to Paragon management liao.

Anyway, are we not allowed to bottle feed our babies on benches in shopping centre and must go to nurseries ?

hahaha. prada at $16 huh. :p
I rem i also saw it selling at some cart... but only 12mths, so i din get.

Vivi - ooh, u change from TW to KR huh! shiok shiok!
happy.gif

vivi,

I bought high-boot-like suede shoes for J from Coletee (is that the right spelling?). Same for S, I bought suede boots for him from KingKow. They are not completely water-proof so hubby bought those protective spray to spray on the suede to make them waterproof. I wanted to buy timerbland for S but its either size too big or too heavy.

U leaving for holiday? Its going to be v cold. Do bring adequate clothing for your boy
happy.gif

ya.

8 days include mt sorak n cheju.

shld be similar as yours.

Me only book last sat. Very last min. Took out the clothes i got for him for his prev japan trip. All cannot wear liao. ;(

vivi,

I dun have a checklist leh ... unfortunately .. I am too busy this time to use one.. I just buy as I remember and had been preparing for the last 3 months liao! That's why I am v busy these days.

One place with really nice winter wear for toddlers is Lemmis Fashion. Can go to -40degree. I would have bought it if not becos I already imported so many jackets for the 2 of them. Maybe next year lor if I go japan.

Are u going with ASA? I come back on wed..
happy.gif
How much is your package?

MTDT...

How u find the shicida that Zavier had?

Good?

what they do in class? mus fo home practice one ar?? got time meh? hehe

mspiggy,

I think your W is more fleshy, my R is weighs only 10.7 kg.

Btw, I like this
1157731.jpg

Still deciding whether to get or not.

poohy,

me going with hong thai.

Only left hong thai that has vacancie.

Adult is abt 1800.

infant 455.

U going with ASA?

Actually was suppose to go japan but japan all fully book including hokkaido.
sad.gif

<font face="tahoma"> Celeste,
Pls send me Wes pics
happy.gif

Jacque,
Wes like run down abit.. see pic posted by Celeste. Anyway, I will go check it out first. Thanks!

Re : OiOi
This model is popular! I've gotta 2 orders for them already. You think abt it.. if you keen let me know. I have more detail pics, you want me to PM to you?</font>

Oh ya. Will check out Lemmis Fashion.

That time i went but they dun have anything for my boy who was then 7 mths.

How abt lip balm. U have 1?

I bought the pigeon lip balm when i was in japan last year. Think cannot use already.

<font face="tahoma"> Celeste, SELL ME?! Havent charge you for taking Wes's pics, you still wanna sell me? heheheheheee

RE : Kindermusik
So really no one continuing? Wes went home and show the itsy bitsy spider action when I sing to him... I thought maybe I shd continue since he's learning from the classes. But hubby said no need.
sad.gif
</font>

vivi,

the price is good
happy.gif
Mine around that price too and it was exhibition price which is supposed to be promotional... my mum complaining its exp. This trip really exp... paying for 3 adults (paying for my mum), 1 children fare (S), 1 infant fare (J). I din really like the itinerary ... in fact I din really look at the itinerary... we join this tour becos the rest of my cousins and my aunts (my mum's sisters) going, so thought they would be a good company for my mum.

So far we got 2 big and 1 small luggages just for our family of four... so much things to bring.

hope next year I can go hokkaido or usa ... err if this trip is not too painful lah.

Lemmis Fashion got quite nice jackets for boys. The -40deg range cost around $180. Quite nice. I really love it and wanted to buy ... but I already bought a gap toggle wool and zara puffer jacket, a gap cotton jacket and a fleece jacket from espirit for S. This explains my huge luggages... cos there's still J's barangs

Espirit got quite nice fleece jackets for boys too .... I bought one last week... they have 10% discount now i think.

for lip balm.. I like Vaseline Lip Therapy best leh. Dun need to keep applying... it really works very well.

mspiggy,

oic... thanx... I go take a look
happy.gif

Poohy,

actually we didnt actually look at the itinery too cos they are the only tour left.

Its a good thing also, since ur mum has her own grp of friends while u can enjoy your family life too. And occasionally your mum can cont to help u out.
happy.gif

We haven pack our luggage yet.

Our jpn trip last year, we only bring 1 medium luggage. In the end, no space, gotta take out our handcarry bag out to store all the jackets.

Are u bringing stroller along too?

Im gonna buy mclaren so as to use over there as my current stroller is far to big n heavy.

Back