(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

ino,

thks for the offer
happy.gif
hubby getting some books from amazon so most prob will go order and order.

jennyN,

welcome to the may thread! if u confirm, can tt to me so that i can start ordering asap loh

firefly,

i got it from isetan at $169, got a free FP chime ball. robinsons selling $179 with 5% rebate if member

hey ladies,

I've started ariel on cereal today! She doesnt seems to enjoy it at 1st..but after a while, she keeps opening her mouth for more!

511137.jpg

Her 1st mouthful... *eeecks!*

511138.jpg

Subsequently.. yum yum! More pls!

Hello all aunties,

Hope u all have had a great weekend
happy.gif
Tomorrow daddy and mummy got to work liao.. nobody play with me already.. sianzzzzzzzz

511305.jpg

Hi gals,

Had a tiring weekend. Rayne suddenly got a veri high fever at nite and we sent him to the A&E.
Just discharged. not sure whether the fever is becoz of the 4th jab he had on wednesday...

poor boy, he has been screaming himself hoarse at the hospital....guess he is not used there.

btw, maybe wont be going to isetan tomolo...dun think can wake up man!

hi milo, thanks...btw, im on leave mon-tues, take care of jeneil while my mum go genting to relax (gamble) ha-ha....

Hey i saw the jumperoo at isetan tampines today, got a display set, i put jeneil to try, she like not keen ha-ha, havent got chance to see exersaucer, maybe go isetan tomorrow again.

u ordering things frm amazon? do let me know, mayb buying somethings.

ino,
I think i am more luckier than you, i got a 2nd hand jumperoo @ $60. Quite brand new and the seller even send to my place. (she is so kind).
initially, i was looking for another exersaucer so that i can put 1 at my mum place. However, other brands are far 2 expensive.
keane loves it so much. He can play non stop and even crys if we stop him from playing.

today's my first day back at work. spent a lot of time pumping BM and rinsing.

lee jen, lh_jyc, anastasia, snowball 72, and bookworm...i'm also dropping a lot of hair. always a huge chunk of hair in bathroom after shower, very scary. hope this phase won't last too long.

been having some trouble with the initials used.
kissb, what is BP?
lh_jyc, what is LC?

bookworm, about baby crying before bed...
i noticed my boy is like that too when there's some change to his normal routine esp. when there are a lot of people around. example, when my mother take over as caregiver, after visiting mil and relatives, etc..i feel quite unsettled myself when this happen cause my baby is showing signs of trying to adapt to the changes. but its only a phase and will pass after a few days.

mummies,
what kind of swimsuit did you all buy from ivy, any picture? how early do you all take baby to swim? at public swimming pool? is it too cold?

Fi

LC is lactation consultant ;p

Hi gals,

I sneaked out to buy the exersaucer
happy.gif
since my hubby also took leave to stay at home to look after Rayne. Saw a lot of mummies there buying the same thing ;p opt for the delivery...cant wait for it to arrive for Rayne to try it...have reservation coz its mostly for the hands. noticed that RAyne is more active w his feet then hands....

Can anyone advice how to mix BM w cereal?
have not started to give Rayne BM but will try after he recovers from his fever....

Hi starry,

yup..I got the FP gym, he loves it...treated it like his long lost friend...greets the gym whenever, we bring it to him
happy.gif

Dropping hair
The horrors of hormone changes.. miss those days when my hair was nice thick and healthy looking... not the limp look now... sigh

ino,
so happend find it at ebay. E owner is quite honest. There is another one having aution @yahoo but the price is $140, too expensive. He doesn't allow to lower the price some more. Not worth.

hi mummies, i got the exersaucer frm parkway parade! aiyo so bulky but worth the $$.
i saw another one, like a car but $129.

hi bookworm, yes the brand i bought fmr isetan is safety first.
Oh im not sure which brand is good, but i believe each brand sure got good/got bad.

Think best is to view the item and let bb try...
that wat i did, she likes the exersaucer.
happy.gif

lh_yjc,
I am not sure about hows other mummies do. For keane, my mum take 1 spoons of brown rice then boil with some water and put it in the flask. She then adds a bit into the milk on each feeding.
I notice that keane doesnt have constipation prob or painful buttock after poo anymore. My first attempt, I used 1 spoon of brown rice with water and milk just for one meal. Keane cried like hell when he tried to poo. Kena scolded by my parents hehe..

lh_jyc,
Hee.hehee.. I am currently using YRS brand for brown rice and fisocream for milk cereal.I have tasted both. I still prefer fisocream, cos it has fragance smell of cereal when cook and taste better than brown rice. However, keane likes brown rice..
sad.gif

gina seow,
Think ivy is busy and might not check this forum. Maybe you email your contact number to my following email. I call her to let her know.

[email protected]

lh_jyc,

Many ple told me frisocream is very tasty. Personally i hv not taste it bcos i m looking for cereal w/o FM as i wan to add his own FM to it
happy.gif

Milo66,
Hmm.. I am not sure abt it. Phelgm has 2 types all rely on bb body whether is it heaty or not... BBs are well known to get phelgm if they drink cow milk than goat milk.

Hi all,

Thanks for the information. anyone know how to add BM to the cereal? coz BM cannot be boiled so now I blur how to mix it...hee! me so kian chong, havent even got the cereal yet...

also anyone tried the massage at the rustic nirvana? me thinking of going for it to get rid of my ba ba.....did not do the post natal massage last time. dunno whether it will work if me do now
sad.gif

lh_yjc,
I nvb try so but my sis d. She said that you have to boil cereal with plain water then add only portion into the warmed BM, you might have to change teat. Have to start small portion first. Maybe, you give a try.

Hi Ivy,

Had transferred $71.10 to your POSB savings. Transaction ref 834195181. Can collect the wet suit soon? :p

Mummies,

Your babies can flip already? My little one keeps flipping, but don't know how to flip back to lying position...haha...then he'll get so angry....so funny
biggrin.gif

anastasia,
If i am not wrong, she already brought last friday evening. (cos that morning i checked with her).

fates,
Ivy will be free next week.
happy.gif

Gd morning mummies,

Long time no contribute to this thread since start to work...

I fed my boy wf cereal yesterday with 1 teaspoon to test water, end up he requested for more...then i add in another 2 teaspoons, he finished all..haha..

Any mummies start to give some fruit juice to ur BB? what type of fruit and how to make it? Wanna try soon..

Annie,
there was no confirmation from her. she must be very busy. i think i can only take 1 can from her cos my friend already bought it.

any mummies here want to get 1 can of Eu Yang San Si Shen cereal from me? it is $6.75.

hi fates,
my boy is trying very hard to flip but still cannot move his body totally such that he lies on his tummy. his favourite activity now is to use his legs to kick and move round and round in his cot. he can turn 360 degrees, get his legs stuck in between the wooden railings but still blabbering and laughing away.

race,

wat cereal u feeding? my boy dun seem to like the heinz, will go down this friday to get either earth best / hipps

leejen,

saw ur post in the bobux BP.. hehee.. cool down yah? at least she refunded u liao.. cant wait for the shoes to arrive! :D

anastasia/fates,

babies flipping very cute hor? hehe..but gotta take note leh..cos for my girl, she tends to vomit milk out when she flipped to her tummy. Even thou I've burped her and let her sit up straight for awhile..she still vomit out?? :S

anastasia,

its okie...ya..very busy this week to settle things...
Too much things happened to my family..Will catch up with you all mummies soon.

Back