(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

Mel,

Where did you buy the organic mee sua?

Babe,

Perhaps it may be some other reasons why you get irritated by your hb or anything else? Cos I find that both mu and my hubby quarrelled a great deal more now, and we are both easily irritated with each other cos of our different beliefs in handling Amanda..

Re:Hair Cut

L started crying the moment when barber turned on the electric hair shaver. He cried so hard until he shivered. Yday was the 2nd time he went to barber, he really hates it. In the end, gave up, only managed to trim abit. Haiz.. wonder when he will get used to it. Yday's crying was worst than the 1st time.

Really look forward to see all of u at the b'bash. Especially those mommies we havent met b4. *wink wink*

L also started bahbahbah and mamama, sometimes mommommom and also blowing bubbles. i guess he does not associate the bahbah and mama with dad and mom yet. MIL said, they are learning to talk now. Another recent development which i am very happy with L is.. he started walking 3-4 steps hands free. He tend to walk so fast tat he just lost his balance after 3-4 steps. This moment really melts my heart... kekeke... our darlings are so different now.....

KJ goes bababa for one day and that is it. However, he like to hold on to me with one hand, standing, held his other hand high up and start saying hohoho.

<font color="ff6000">Hair Cut</font>- My hubby used the electric shaver to cut Riz hair today. I hv to attract his attetion then his father can cut. He felt 'gao wai' when the hairs were poking him on his body. This is his 3rd hair cut by his father. Then last time his father cut him 'botak', I was not very happy.
angry.gif

<font color="ff6000">Babe</font>, take it easy. I nod say is easlier than done. I also very hot temper, my husband too. Both of us abit, abit also can fight. We were like that since after confinement. Cos both of us are too tired, not enough sleep, still hv to take care of Riz.

Bb are smart. They can sense when you are feeling dw or angry. Maybe thats y she stick to yr MIL. I think this will just for a while only. Don't worry too much.

RE: Hair Cut
Hmm..I'm impressed. I doubt i dare to cut Ivec's hair, given his hyperactive nature, everywhere must move..he cant even stay still for 10 secs! Hmm..so I'm impressed w e Malay Barber's skills as well..he's rather calm, faced w a crying terribly baby..& with all the rest of the customers behind him somemore..
Tanwawas, Draik, I must learn from e both of u in terms of cutting bb's hair..heeheheh..

RE: Baby talking
Hmm..Ivec has been expressing himself a lot these days, will shout, scream, sing..blah blah..& i was really surprised today when he was watching his fave baby Signing time & my hub switched off, instead of crying like he always does, he gave an angry & sharp shout. Like scolding my hub for switching the tv off. Heheh..really naughty man :p

Just curious, who has met who b4 in this thread?? For me, none at the moment, thus really glad tt we r having this baby bash, gd chance to meet up & share bb's stories.

Tiffany...so happy for you that Lucas can walk hands free though it is just a few steps....another proud moment!

hunnie....i bought mine in my village up north aka woodlands.....nowadays there are many organic shops in the neighbourhood. i know there is one at lor 7 near my mum's place but not sure if they have organic mee suah. will check for u. although this one has salt, but they use sea salt which is healthier. better than seeing the word "sodium".

hair cut
wanted to buy an electric shaver meant for cutting hair so that i can cut J's hair myself instead of going to barber....wonder will that help in not making them cry so hard....the last time J cried so hard as if cut the hair so painful like that.

draik & petite thing - wat shaver u use to cut KJ's hair huh?

went to look for those for shaving hair today...like those used in barber shop....cost abt $60 to $160.

shylyn.....J also watches baby signing times...it is his fav show....has Ivec started to sign yet? J has started to sign milk and "more" randomly....he is trying to sign airplane but he cant get his 3rd and 4th fingers to fold down. so 1 day i saw him using his other hand to hold the 3/4 fingers down....so funny

Mel Lim
Well..sad 2 say, Ivec cant yet..cos i only show him baby Signing Time when I'm staying over at my parents' place over e weekend. But he really enjoys watching it, basically eyes glued to the tv, really concentrating. Will bring the VCDs back home to show him on a daily basis & see whether he can sign..hehehe..but he definitely recognise the milk sign..cos i hv been showing him frm young.

mom_yam
wow, my cheeks dripping with Isaac's saliva liao.... heehee....
will be there with Aiden... looking forward to your cupcakes and meeting u & the rest of the moms!

Shylyn
No lah, I just use normal scissors to snip off the hair hanging over his ears.... no skills needed. But must be extremely nifty cos Aiden is a very very active baby! See it to believe it! Just brought him to Great World City and back, and hb and I are totally tired out cos he was wriggling squiggling all over when we carry him.

Babbling
Aiden babbles a lot these days.... jar jar jar, bah bah bah... very cute! Even babbles while he cries, sounds like he's complaining. Our babies are getting more and more expressive by the day!

Baby signing times
He loves to watch the Eat & Drink segment. When it comes to Pets I Love, he starts to get impatient for me to carry him down from his high chair cos he doesn't like that... dunno why. So I get only like 20% of my money worth from the Baby Signing Times.

shylyn,
My secret for cutting ds hair is......Elmo! That is the only thing that can make him sit still.

I have met bblim, Koalarie & Jasminetea. I met them when we were 5 month pregnant if I am not wrong.

mel_lim,
I only use a pair of scissors and a comb. I brought them at kiddy palace for $23.80. I dunno how to handle a shaver. This is the third time I have cutted ds hair and he did not cry. We brought him to the salon twice and he cried the whole place down, so I decided I will do the cutting for him.

Tanwawas
Hee..I'm sure Ivec & Aiden will make a gd pair..cos both are soo active...i nearly lost my temper trying to put on his clothings for him after his bath earlier! He will crawl to the boaster & hug it ..seems to enjoy the feeling much better naked..hehhe..& putting on the nappy for him is a headache, he cant even stay still for a moment & tt is also with something to distract him as well..
Hmm..usually my hub & i will carry him in a sling (not sure what is it called exactly) so Ivec cant wriggle much..but he will kick his legs & wave his hands when he's excited.

Draik
hmm. Elmo? Puppet or VCD? Ivec also has a Elmo puppet but think he's not keen on it..hee..managed to entertain him only for a while.

RE: Mommies who met each other b4
Wow..5mths & u oredi known each other..i think i only join this thread a yr back..which is abt 8 mths pregnant..but yet to meet any of u ladies b4..

Mom_yam,

You are a gem to organise the bash! Dylan and I will definitely be there. he loves the play room at Globetrotters. His favorite funnily is not the colourful nice toys and slide, but th lockers tucked in one corner. He loves opening them. He does that at home too, opening cupboards and drawers and pulling everything out of them. Worst is my mum indulges in him and allows him to do so. Oh no, he will grow up to be a untidy kid!

Flipping during sleep
Does any of your babies flip a lot when they sleep at night? Dylan moves around so much that he is in different corners of the cot and in different sleeping positions everytime i check on him at night. sometimes, his hands or legs will be sticking out from the cot. Mu husband keeps asking me if that is common. i said i will check with you guys.

Lastly, my very late entry for my precious's before and after photos. had some problems with nw computer on uploading the photos.

3 days old (discharged from hospital)
689774.jpg

8 and half months old
689775.jpg

<font color="119911">cheers3344</font>, Riz also flip and flop while sleeping. Like yrs, at times get himself stuck at a corner. Sometimes he will turn and turn and he got up crying. Don't nod it is nighmare, or the bed not comfortable for him or too hot or too cold. There was once I heard him saying ER... ER.... while sleeping. So I got up and cover him with blanket. He went back to sleep.

<font color="119911">Shylyn</font>, Riz also very active. After bathing or while chging diapers, he will try to get up or crawl away from me. Got many things (eg. Diaper cream tube, my HP etc...) to keep in still yet still doesn't work. Until I play "Isty Bisty Spider" crawling on his body.

Yesterday, I gave him jar bb food. In 30mins, finsh 2 bottles.
At nite I cook apple porridge with chix, tofu & Spinach. Took abt 45-1hr to finish. Consider normal eating time for him. (Cos I make sure he chew his chix and tofu before I give him the next mouth) He likes it.

<font color="ff6000">Mummies</font>, do you still burp yr bb after drinking milk at this age? Riz don't like to be burp. If I manage to, I will try to burp him. Eitherwise I will just carry him for a while to let the milk digest dw.

Hi ladies,

wow so many bb celebrating birthday together. Must be fun. Too bad it's a monday. Can't join you all.

But we will be celebrating Enya's b-day on 24 March. It is actually 1 1/2 weeks prior to her b-day. I'm actually trying to book chalet at East Coast. Don't seems to be able to find the website. Does anyone of you know?

Re: Feeding Time
Enya has no problem eating. She will normally finish her cereal or porridge with 20 mins. Drinking milk is even faster. 180ml within 10 mins. However, recently her milk consumption seems to drop. Drink about 150ml then dun want liao. Not sure why. Any of your bb has this problem?

Re: Hair cut
Brought Enya to Junior League at Parkway 1 mth back for hair cut. They have increased their price. When Enya shaved her hair during her 4th mth, it was only $15. Now it is $16. Enya was ok with the hair cut. Her eyes was glued to the Barney VCD that they played. So her hair was quite nicely layered as she dun move much.

Re: Sleeping posture
Enya has all sorts of funny posture when she sleep too. She is sleeping in our bed with us so my hb & I always get punches and kicks from her when she flip and turn. The best posture I have seem is when she sleep with her tummy down and butt up!!!

RE: Babbling
Enya has been babbling since 2 mths ago. She will mamamamama, neh neh, mommom, baba. But I dun think she mean anything when she say all those words. Probably only neh neh means milk. When she is upset she will go mamamama. Like complaining about me like that.

Hey gals, thanks for all the encouragement. Just that maybe at this point of time I am in a new job and there is just so much adaptation. I think I prefer to teach than to do all the admin stuff. Arghh...well I still have to tahan I guess..haha and maybe my heart just isn't at work.

Oooo...can tell me when is the baby bash again? I am very tempted to take leave and join u all though I have only met a few mummies so far.

Btw, can I ask what do you all do with your babies at home now that they are more active and awake. I usually play with her, read to her and sometimes take her out for a walk aside from that I don't really know wat to do liao..

Momyam, I ask them for trial class and they actually tell me they very full booked and not possible to offer me a trial class. Wanna see what things like b4 signing her up coz it's quite ex. $40 per session ya and gotta commit 8 sessions.

Sleeping posture
Well, my gal also turn here and there and stick her hands out. If I see it then I try to put it back in.

Stroller
Arghh...my gal these days dun wanna sit in stroller. So if I bring her out alone, I am hesitating to bring the stroller though it's alot easier coz after awhile she wants to carry and refuse to go back it. It's really tiring trying to carry her and push the stroller at the same time. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

RE: Flipping during sleep
Hmm..not sure whether its e norm, but Ivec always..i repeat, ALWAYS ..sleep with his face down. Ever since he can flip, he sleeps face down every night, even in the sarong..no wonder his face so flat..hahah..sighh..& i tot i can help him achieve a higher nose bridge..cos both his mommy & daddy know e diff of a flat nose & hv 2 wear glasses :p

Petite Thing
Yaloh..think once they seen e thing b4, they r not keen oredi..unless its something they never seen b4 then they might stay still..& we hv 2 b ultra fast as well..many times, b4 i can even pin his nappy, he's up & crawling away..

RE: Burping
Normally I'll carry him for a while & he will burp. Still feel safer to burp him else scared he merlion..last few days, when he was sick, I'm basically e suay one, kenna all his merlion on me :p got to change my clothes even though i just bathed.

Babe
We don;t bring Ivec out in a stroller anymore, he simply refuse to sit or stay in one. During the period which he can flip, he will simply lie face down in the stroller & we definitely attracted lotsa attention & comments from passers by..cos seldom u see a baby in a stroller face down.

RE: Ways to entertain BB
yeah..I also ran out of ideas on how to entertain Ivec leh..usually will read to him, flash cards, sing, bring him to the window, do exercise using him as a weight..hahah..so u c, my ideas r definitely running out..:p

mel

Thanks
happy.gif
Do let me know if your mother's area has the mee sua?

RE: Signing times

Where do you all get the signing times VCDs from?

RE: Ways to entertain baby

I dont know how to entertain her also.. but my hubby does all the entertaining when he is home.. if Im alone with her, will do flash cards,, let her watch DVD, support her while walking her all over the house, or I put her in the play yard, and intro 1 toy at a time, so she will be kept entertained..

RE: Stroller

Amanda is still ok with the stoller so far, but we will always bring the sling along just in case she wants to be carried.. thus it is not so shiong carrying her all over the place with our arms only

RE: Burping

I stop burping Amanda many mths ago already.. prob cos she is a total latch on baby, thus no need to burp as much as a bottle-fed baby I guess

Good morning mummies,
The baby bash sounds so fun. I really wish I can go and meet the mummies and the babies.

Tiffany,
So happy for you that Lucas can walk a few steps without support. Owen can only manage to walk with support. however, he's trying to stand without support now. I oso waiting for the day when he knows how to walk without support.

Stroller,
My boy oso cant sit in the stroller for long since last 2 months. However, he behaves very well when he is with my mum. Haiz, when he's back with me, he will start all his naughty things. He will start to make noise and wants you to carry him. Very shiong.

Sleeping
Owen loves to flip here and there. It can be 360 degrees turn and he oso loves to kick the blanket. So I have stop covering him with it since dun know how many months ago and he's able to sleep quite well. Everytime I covered him, he will kick away till i so tired of waking up. I let him be. I just have to make sure that my aircon is not too cold.

2 days ago, I jsut discovered that he knows how to climb down from the sofa by having his legs come down after guiding him a few times :D

Cheers3344
My boy loves to open my kitchen drawers, cupboard doors & wardrobe doors too! He's pro at it liao. We've tried fastening the drawers and doors using this Safety 1st gadget which prevents babies from opening them. Not very good, the part which has a sticky tape on it always comes off (cos I think he tugs too hard, even the gadget cannot withstand his strength). In the end, we gave up.

Your mum is not indulging him. I prefer to let my boy satisfy his curiosity and explore all around, while I hover behind to make sure he does not get into any danger. If they wanna explore and everything we also say cannot, after a while their curiosity will be dampened, and it's not good for their learning. This is what I gather from the 10.30pm Baby show every Monday night.

Shylyn
I know exactly what u mean by losing your temper when changing for Ivec! Now I put on Aiden's diaper while he's standing up. No more guai guai lie down for u to change liao. And he hates putting on his clothes. When I carry him naked to stand in front of the bathroom mirror, he'll look at himself in the mirror and scream in excitement.... he thinks he's got a hot bod???
biggrin.gif

Des,
Ya.. I am also looking forward to the B'Bash. Always "hungry" to meet more mommies. kekeke If you feel like having a break, please take a day leave and join us lah...

Re: baby walking
Thanks for ur well wishes. Des has started standing hands free, very soon he will try walking liao.. Trust me, it will be SOON. L also recently started to let go his hands more and when we cheered, he realised he was standing on his own, and he got very happy & excited.

Since he dare to stand on his own now, you can encourage him to walk towards him. This moment will really melt ur heart if he really does it.

Des,
Since u are preggie, do u still carry Owen? Really wonder how you cope with him still so young. Very Pei Fu....

Des
My boy knows how to clamber up the sofa using his daddy's legs as a handle. Does not know how to get down safely though.

Now Aiden can stand momentarily without holding on to anything, so we gather he shd start to walk in a few more wks.

Hunnie
U also totally latching uh? I now having headache trying to introduce bottle to my boy so that he can get used to FM. Think I read that u had the same problem right?

hunniepot - found organic mee suah at Lor 7 market. it is a small shop along the stretch that sells 4D. and it is cheaper than what i bought at wlands.

petite thing
the one on yahoo aution may be for toddler. the one that i have is for baby. maybe the words taught are different.
http://www.babysigningtime.com/

hunnie - i bought it thru BP but there is a push cart at United Square.

sleeping - J flip in all and any direction. can do 360 degree turn. very acrobatic.

burping - did consulted PD and she mentioned that our babies are beyond burping stage...they should be able to self burp liao.

<font color="0000ff">Flipping at night</font>
XT was like tat for a while. We juz let her flip till she's tired. Sometimes she oso flipped while she's asleep; we so scared she knocked herself against the wall as she flipped.

=p

Not sure why they flipped.. anyone?

<font color="0000ff">Met any mommies/bbs b4</font>
Yes.. met a few mommies while we were still pregnant with our bbs. = p

And last time, went to hunniepot's home while XT was ard 2months plus?

Then went to GreatWorld City's bbs & creme for trial lessons.

It's been a while.

<font color="0000ff">Haircut</font>
XT got scared while having hair cut as the dresser started using the shaver.. She was a bit shaky after that incident for quite a few days le.

<font color="0000ff">How was the weekend's bb trial class?</font>
Jumbo, how's the trial?

Tiffany,
I dun mind taking leave to go to the baby bash if I m not pregnant. Very headache for me to bring him out alone esp now he doesnt like to sit in his stroller for long and wants to be carried. I cant carry him for too long cos my spotting is still on and off.

I do still carry him but not for long. Have to let my hubby do the carrying. Cannot dun carry. Heehee... He likes to step on my stomach to climb and climb higher. Its quite tiring to cope with it. Luckily, my hubby is doing most of the housework except bathing my son. Dun knw y.

Des,

Enya likes to step on my tummy to climb higher too. I think you better take care. Dun let him do that to you anymore. Really admire your courage of having No.2 now. When my menses was late last month, I almost freak out.

mom_yam, i would very much to join u all at the B'Bash.. i see if i can take leave or not.. cos will work till end of March... eerrggghh... i went to concourse last fri... bought some balloons (metallic type) and other stuff for nixon's 1st bday next week.. really fast.. Nixon's turning 1!!!

shylyn, had replied u abt the class..

koalarie, never go to the class cos no vacancy.. will let u know if i able to attend
happy.gif

About hair cut.. nix fear abt it too... the last time i brought him the one at suntec especially for kids one.. can't remember the shop name... and the shaver they use is no sound one.. unlike those normal salon using loud shaver which scare our babies... but kinda ex lor.. one baby hair cut cost $16.. my mil likes nix's hair cut.. everytime i brought nix to normal salon, she will complain not nice not nice.. sigh..

nix has start recognise my hubby and me.. and will call us correctly when saw us.. very cute lor.. he start calling mama last week when i ask him to call mama.. at first i tot tat's only his vocal.. but he only call when he see me and want me to carry.. even for my hubby.. nix only call papa when he see my hubby.. and he will say mum-mum when he see food or see us eating..

nix's going to be 1 year old next week.. but show no sign of walking leh.. dunno when he can start walking so tat i dun have to carry him.. he really heavy when i carry him.. sigh..

I had baby signing time and showed to nix a few time.. but he has very short attention span.. watch a while them turn away.. dunno wat to keep him to keep him occupied...

wasn't feeling good since last week.. having sore throat and cough... yesterday busy cleaning my room and bb sit nix.. so tiring.. today back aching.. old liao.. sigh..

tiffany,

Thats very good leh
happy.gif
Lucas can start to walk so fast liao.. I wasable to walk when I was 9M old.. so I was hoping that Amanda can walk ard that time too, but she is able to stand momentarily on her own for now..

mel

Thanks for the info.. will go check it out at Lor 7
happy.gif
Will try to get the signing times vcd too.. think I dont want Amanda to be hooked on just 1 type of educational vcd..

tanwawas

Yeah lor.. Amanda is a neh neh addict.. if shes scared, she wants to suckle, wake up in the middle of the night feeling insecure also want to suckle, see bottle like as if we are going to feed her poison like that.. so trained her on the cup liao.. hopefully she can start drinking from it independently soon

<font color="0000ff">nix's birthday</font>
Jumbo, in case it skipped off my mind... happy birthday to nix. = p

<font color="0000ff">Bb walking</font>
Guess it really varies on different bbs. a lot of ppl told me the eldest one tend 2b a bit slower. Me n my eldest sil started walking only after 14 months.

<font color="0000ff">bb babbling</font>
I really enjoy hearing her babbling.. somex mayb accidentally, she would call out "mamababa".. so cute.

<font color="0000ff">BB signing</font>
So many of u letting bb watching huh.. i not let her watch.. except the BB einsten's mozart and beethoven n most of x she really glued to these 2 dvds ... very funny look.

<font color="0000ff">BB going visiting</font>
Ask u all.. how u intend to plan the visiting for next week huh?

XT currently requires at least 2 naps a day and most of x can last up to 2 hours le. One in morning after bath n her first porridge and second in the afternoon before her last porridge.

Big headache!

<font color="119911">Mel_lim / tanwawas</font>, where can I get the baby sign times? Is it at $99.00? for both or one set?

Got to get one soon. Riz is bored with this one and only DVD Nursery songs. He can't seat still while eating. Used to watch project superstar, now no more. Headache while feeding him.

RE: Lor 7 for the Mee Sua

Is it i Geylang?

des, no prob one.. there is always a next time. Wow no one keen to do a CNY party har??

Talking about meeting up. think the last one which MOST mommies turn up was the pot luck at hunniepot's house. it was then pretty fun although we didnt really interact. Hopefully we can have something similar soon, and this time we can interact.

Baby party,
YES it will and its going to be fun. Thanks! cheers for your comments w/o your inspriation, i wont be able to narrow there man haha.

Here is some programme:-

The theme for the party will be Hawaii.

So get your darlings come in the best Hawaii outfit and the judge will look for the most pretty / handsome. maybe one for girl one for boy.

2ndly a mother & child look alike contest.

lastly the most friendly and most interactive baby.

Each mommy please give me a copy of the best photo of your child to me. I want to put up in the chart with the baby's name on them (like wedding har) hahaa.. if can give me the hard copy best, if not, send me the soft copy that able to print 4R.

Food wise, i'm so sorry i dont have time to go up yesterday. somehow isaac was pretty upset yesterday and crying very badly. I suspect was the egg yolk that i fed him (to test any food allergy). So probably later stage i will provide the menu list for all of u. Meanwhile, feel free to browse the website for more details.

Jumbo - no come.. no friend friend har.. hahaha.. no la! i fully understand. try your best la ;)

babe, ya they are very packed. you should see the weekend classes, 2 teachers:12 babies in a class. which i find pretty pack coz' i see all babies running ard and mothers bumping each other trying to catch their child.

Ya, I fully understand on the price thingy. if you want u may wish to wait till yr darling about 14 or 15 mths before enrolling him any course.

In fact, honestly telling you their programmes is the same as barney show. -

Which you can do it with your child, i did some with isaac whenever i can.. but is the phonics i'm learning so hopefully i can teach him day by day.

the program - sings to teach u how to pack up the toys up. sing to interact. puppet cum story telling.. end of the day, they also sing the barney "infamous" song - I LOVE YOU.

Just that the difference is more babies join in the fun with yours and there are teachers do the dance etcs for them to see.

Tiff - WAY TOOOOO GO LUCAS!! WELL DONE, so clever does that make lucas the 1st baby here kws how to walk.. hee ehee... mine far too lazy man.. hiazz i think he got hook to crawling instead hahaha

Shylyn & tanwawas, changing clothes - oh ya, tell me more i really understand. now esp he kws how to crawl.. he will just crawl out of the rooom NAKED!!! until one fine day daddy laugh and say oh u want to be nake top like daddy har.. ok la.. wear diaper can alr.. *FAINT*

Mom Yam,
Argggggggggg... your program makes me want to go. So tempted leh... and I think if i go, i might win the mother and son lookalike contest. haaahaaa....

I cant open my house cos too small to accomodate too many ppl :-(

Hi petite_thing,

sorry for late posting. organic paradise is at temple street or mosque street, chinatown area. you can also buy at this organic shop at the basement of Arcade at Raffles Place.

mom_yam, im "keng-ing" how to apply leave.. just asked my HR.. 1 more childcare leave... wahaha.. maybe can use and join u all... wahaha... the program so tempting...

yo...it has been long long time since I posted...have been very busy at work. nowadays work very late so hardly got time to read n post in the forum..

Momyam...I would love to join in the BD Bash especially it was organised by u...but I cant make it on a wkday leh...so wasted!! hey I got a suggestion..since it is a big event for all the babies, must capture all the pretty moments..can consider engaging a photographer, otherwise all mummies will be very busy with the babies and the games. just an idea!
kao_wink.gif

ET, wave wave wow! i was thinking of you this morn .. thot should i ask mel to contact u or should i pm u hahaha! and u appear! is ok la.. i understand. thanks for yr suggestion
happy.gif

Actually my plan is to do do video shoots and i get my frd to help me to do the "cutting" into a 15 mins viedo for all of us for memorable keeping. as i have not thk who should i approach to help fliming that's why i have not mention abt tis part yet hee hee..

Des - come ..baby ... come haha! but i really understand your situation. better rest as much as u can. Unless owen's daddy tagging along if not, u will feel very tired and uncomfortable.

Jumbo, u r another angel.. come let me MUACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssss. opps sorry i shold let isaac do the job instead hahaha!

Mom Yam,
I sure to lose the mother & child look alike contest because ds look like daddy lah.

How about which bb can crawl the fastest contest? Ds also will lose out lah because he was too lazy to crawl.

mom_yam... wahahaha... make sure i get isaac's kiss tat day hor... wahahah.. kidding lah.. dun wanna scare him off abt this "xiao" (crazy) aunty... let me know if need my help, ok
happy.gif

maraquan, have some confidence with ds
happy.gif
who know he will surprise u tat day?? :p

maraquan, you make me laugh! dont worry i'm joining you too.. coz' mr isaac also looks like his daddy :p

That's a good suggestion, i will joint it down the prog list.. scribble..scribble...

You so funny! suggest yet say DS will lose out. dont worry maybe he is those like challenge when he sees so many other babies crawling he will "cheong" his way to u and win lei.

Jumbo, dont worry isaac will love to do that.. he is very cheeky fellow.

<font color="119911">Mel_lim</font>, Tks for the link and the info. I manage to get the BB sigining time from the Planetbb sign. They do delivery too. Expecting the DVD today. Gave Riz to watch the demo on 'Diaper Song', he glue on my computer. I like it too. Very catchy too.

<font color="119911">Mom_yam</font>, WoW! You really go all the way out to plab the Bbash for all of you. Got to take care of bb and plan the party too. If you need me to get anything, just let me nod ok. I am willing to help.

<font color="119911">Mad Bride</font>, Tks for the info. Will check it out after CNY

<font color="ff6000">NEW RECIPE</font>:
Peach Porridge. Gave my bb to eat, he loves it.

<font color="119911">Mel_lim</font>, Tks for the link and the info. I manage to get the BB sigining time from the Planetbb sign. They do delivery too. Expecting the DVD today. Gave Riz to watch the demo on 'Diaper Song', he glue on my computer. I like it too. Very catchy too.

<font color="119911">Mom_yam</font>, WoW! You really go all the way out to plan the Bbash for all of you. Got to take care of bb and plan the party too. If you need me to get anything, just let me nod ok. I am willing to help.

<font color="119911">Mad Bride</font>, Tks for the info. Will check it out after CNY

<font color="ff6000">NEW RECIPE</font>:
Peach Porridge. Gave my bb to eat, he loves it.

Mom Yam
Hawaii theme! i come in beach shorts & slippers can?? kekeke..

Mother and child lookalike... chey.. i 100% lose one....

Hey.. faster crawler competition. How come dun have walking competition?? By Mar, most babies would know how to walk liao.. Jan06 bash included walking competition.. hehhe.. Nah...juz kidding... they wont be so stable in walking yet..

Re:Globetrotters 1 for 1 voucher
I saw the coupon in MumCentre mag. Those who can get a copy, pls remember to bring the voucher for 50% savings. Valid till 31 Mar 2007.

For those who gian gian to join the b'bash, take childcare leave la... u are entitled to 2 days childcare leave per annum lei.. dun be so neow.. use it on 26th March 2007. OK??

Tanwawas
Hee, think all bbs find their image v interesting, ivec will also smile gleefully to himself in e mirror & he will also use his head to touch his image in the mirror. So cute. Like head butt..hee..

RE: Baby bash
Im so excited abt e prog..oredi thinking what to dress Ivec in..hmm..mabbe get him a Hawaiian shirt when out for shopping..heheh..think e girls will hv an easier time w this theme, just wear a bikini & pom pom skirt ^_^ I can imagine how cute all the bbs will be!! Really glad that there will b a photographer there as well to take the photos. We should learn from e Oct mommies thread, cos they always got a lot of bb photos posted on their thread & a few actually did a wonderful job of the mortage of bbs photos. Very adorable!

RE: Baby Look Alike with Mommy contest
Aiyah..if I retain my bbs looks, Ivec & I will definitely win..hee..hes a splitting image of me when I was a baby!!

Mom Yam
Thks for your great effort for the arrangement of e baby bash..just ask me if u need any help ok?? Btw, will forward a soft copy of Ivecs recent photo once I hv one ^_^..heheh..we seldom take his photo these days lah.

Tiffany
Congrats!! Lucas is surely one advanced bb..Ivec can only pull himself to stand..like doing his downward dog yoga pose..hee..btw, I also pei fu u as well ^_ *wink*

Jumbo
Thks for your arrangement. Really appreciated it. Hope the trial would b organized soon! Btw, just b4 I forget as well..a very Happy Birthday to Nixon!!

Tiffany,
You give me an idea lah. Maybe I just dress KJ in a beach short and let him be topless lah. Cold a not?

I am not very keen for KJ to crawl actually. Lazy mom do not want to follow KJ around the house when he crawl. I rather walk him around the house.

Back