(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

Gud news for mumies who deliver baby @ TMC,

I tried to bargain cos got 10 babies & mummies going.But the lady from Gymboree told me that the only promo they have is with TMC.Remember when we deliver @ TMC, we were given goody bag?? Inside the goody bag got 1 coupon for free trial..So those mummies who still have the coupon can save $34 for this trial. Else have to pay $34.

Me going to search my coupon..see if i still have it...

Thanks Tiffany for helping me inform other mummies on how to get there!

Tiffany n jumbo,
Thanks!!

Rach,
Mine is KKH baby
sad.gif

hi mummies,

hv not been here for sooooooo long. hope all of u n yr bbs are doing well. saw yr pix of the whole group of babies. so cute. i'm now a SAHM cos we hv a v v v demanding baby n no one to help look after plus she dun even wanna drink bottle. so hv to stay home to look after her. anyone else SAHM?

hope to hv time to come online again more often. see ya
happy.gif

Chenoa, just in case you missed my previous post and I don't want to miss this BP.
Please advice on the payment mode.

Thanks.

Mouse
1. Chenoa
2. Jasminetea
3. Des
4. Maraquan_draik (post)
5. Smurfy (post)
6. Uniqueone (post)
7. Money (post)

Frog
1. Money (post)

Kitten

Snail

Hi everybody,
Just change my nickname from maraquan_draik to draik, easier to type. I forgot which email address I have use to register the old account because it was so long ago.

Chenoa,

Thanks.

Mouse
1. Chenoa
2. Jasminetea
3. Des
4. draik (post)
5. Smurfy (post)
6. Uniqueone (post)
7. Money (post)

Frog
1. Money (post)

Kitten

Snail

Cheona,
prefer to recd by post. Tks.

My Owen has not been drinking very good. Keep rejecting milk even after 3 hrs!

Rach,
2 bad i cant enjoy the benefits. I gv birth at Mt A.

Hi.
RE: Cloth Book
<font color="ff0000">Closing date - Monday before 1pm.</font> I'll submit order in the afternoon.

Thereafter, upon confirmation from seller, I'll advise on the payment. I don't mind paying upfront first but would apprecaite if mommies do not fly kite after I order for you, otherwise please find someone to take over your order.

<font color="0000ff">Jasminetea and Des</font>, by post?

<font color="0000ff">Money</font>,
(*what a nick! either you have lotz of $ or you gian lui.....don't hammer me ok, just joking hor.)
You want Frog / Snail? At first you want Snail, you change your mind? pls verify.
happy.gif

When opting for postage, it will be by normal SingPost. Estimate $1.00/book and $1.50/2 books. Will confirm again. Ps don't hold me responsible for lost mail. (so far, I've no problem with Singpost for my purchases from the marketplace.)

There will be an additional $2 applicable for registered articles.

<font color="0000ff">*pls specify post/R.post</font>

Mouse
1. Chenoa
2. Jasminetea
3. Des (post)
4. draik (post)
5. Smurfy (post)
6. Uniqueone (post)
7. Money (post)

Frog
1. Money (post)

Kitten

Snail

Heehee.. after reading Rach's posting, I faster went to search but only managed to find the one below from Babies Inc (free Gymboree/ Kindermusik session).
sad.gif
Coz I too wld like to join if have free gymboree trial class.;P No choice due to budget constraint. Anyone planning to organise the Babies Inc one? Count me in if there's one hor.

509795.jpg

Rach, pls post a pic of the Gymboree voucher if u managed to find it. So everyone will hv a better idea how it looks like to ease our search. Thks.

hi Chenoa,

I sometimes read this thread as I have a baby boy born on 1 May this year. Would like to order the cloth books - Mouse and Frog. The price is very good-value!

I live at Bishan St 24, so I guess I can self-collect. ;)

by the way, the following link has 2 pages of the Snail book:
http://www.usborne.com/early_years/cloth_and_bath/cloth_and_bath_title.asp?Primary=1112

Mouse
1. Chenoa
2. Jasminetea
3. Des (post)
4. draik (post)
5. Smurfy (post)
6. Uniqueone (post)
7. Money (post)
8. HappyFatLady

Frog
1. Money (post)
2. HappyFatLady

Thanks! Cheers

Hi moms,

This may be a silly question, since it's so individual, but how many pairs of soft soles baby shoes (like Bobux) did you get? Is 1 pair enough? Since it's more for pre-walkers (6-12months), did you get bigger sizes like from 12-18 months? Thanks!
happy.gif

Su,

I only bought shoes from the disney baby series for my ger. They come in different sizes. So i got 1 pair for size 1, another for size 2 and another for size 3. can't resist, find them very sweet
happy.gif
Especially those in pink
happy.gif

Now she is wearing size 1
happy.gif

Good morning mummies
happy.gif

Hi Cheona, sorry for late reply 'cos yesterday I din log in. I sometimes go Bishan for dinner so maybe can collect from you. So I cfm with you later can? If no time to collect from you, then I go by post. Thanks!

Des, hope Owen is better today.

Hai~ yesterday tried to feed my girl with Healthy Times Oatmeal cereals, she rejected it flatly. Gave me a face as if I was feeding her some yucking food haaaa... She spit out all of them! After about 10 tries, she got frustrated. So I quickly stopped. She rather drink BM instead. Got to try again today. Hope will be a better experience.

Welcome to all newcomers : Su, Money &amp; HappyFatLady. (Hope I din miss anyone out)
happy.gif

Cheers~~

Hi Su,
I guess 1 pair of M is enough. Get one that can easily match any outfit. And maybe 1 pair of L if your son's feet are huge. But, I think you are better off sticking to M size should you wish to get several pairs to interchange. By the time they start to wear L, they probably can walk pretty well and can wear those with thicker soles.

I'm actually interested in the Preschoolians range of 1st walking shoes, those with thin flexible rubber. They are quite expensive though...but there may be local bargains in the shops. Don't think it's available in Singapore. www.preschoolians.com Check it out!

Hi kk and chenoa,

Exactly! They are so cute and I just want to buy more! :p But 1 pair is enough right.. sigh... I read about preschoolians before, supposed to be pretty good.
happy.gif

Su,
If you happen to see sale for preschoolians in the shops, grab one! Think these are more hardy for outdoor walking than soft soled. I would buy a 12-18month size or bigger for this brand.
happy.gif

Babe,

my boy used to drink 200ml then PD say he is on the big side so ask me to reduce to 150ml. But he is not satisfy lor so i m giving 180ml now and he seem ok.

Sggal! *waves*
happy.gif

How R you? Was wondering where you vanished to? kekeke

Come in and chat lah....hmm I shall update the list with another column hor....FTWM / PTWM / SAHM muahahahaha!

<font size="+1">Our Precious, Our Home</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Wt(kg)</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">mommy_is_a_</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">DOB</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Age</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">birth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3mth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">4mth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">5mth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">6mth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">bb food</font> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jumbo</TD><TD>Nixon</TD><TD>23-Feb-06</TD><TD>6m 17d</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>8.00</TD><TD>8.80</TD><TD>Promil Gold / rice porridge</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>ET</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>2-Mar-06</TD><TD>6m 07d</TD><TD>2.60</TD><TD>5.70</TD><TD>6.40</TD><TD>6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunniepot</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>21-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 19d</TD><TD>3.10</TD><TD>6.80</TD><TD>7.30</TD><TD>7.85</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>mom_yam</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>23-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 17d</TD><TD>2.80</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.80</TD><TD>8.60</TD><TD></TD><TD>Friso Gold</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Uniqueone</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>27-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 13d</TD><TD>2.40</TD><TD>5.60</TD><TD>6.20</TD><TD>6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBtree</TD><TD>Ruth</TD><TD>30-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 10d</TD><TD>2.69</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>31-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 09d</TD><TD>3.40</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>1-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 08d</TD><TD>3.80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7.70</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>2-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 07d</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>6.16</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Des</TD><TD>Owen</TD><TD>2-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 07d</TD><TD>2.80</TD><TD>6.00</TD><TD>6.15</TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD></TD><TD>S26 Gold</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mel_lim</TD><TD>Jordon</TD><TD>2-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 07d</TD><TD>3.60</TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>7.30</TD><TD>7.72</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tracy</TD><TD>Enya</TD><TD>3-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 06d</TD><TD>2.39</TD><TD>4.88</TD><TD>5.73</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / Similac</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kim Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 06d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>Yu En</TD><TD>4-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 05d</TD><TD>2.30</TD><TD>6.20</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 04d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6.60</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kyla</TD><TD>Keona</TD><TD>6-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 03d</TD><TD>3.00</TD><TD>5.96</TD><TD>6.64</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe</TD><TD>Keziah</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 02d</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>5.42</TD><TD>6.30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Draik</TD><TD>Kang Jung</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 02d</TD><TD>2.90</TD><TD>6.50</TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>7.80</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>Yu Han</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 02d</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffany Seah</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 02d</TD><TD>2.43</TD><TD>5.93</TD><TD>6.63</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / Similac</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD>Ying Ham</TD><TD>8-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 01d</TD><TD>2.35</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>Jaslynn</TD><TD>8-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 01d</TD><TD>3.14</TD><TD>6.03</TD><TD>6.80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / Firso</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miu66</TD><TD>Kaitlyn</TD><TD>8-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 01d</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>7.50</TD><TD>8.60</TD><TD>9.30</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene06</TD><TD>Sherlene</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 29d</TD><TD>3.03</TD><TD>5.77</TD><TD>6.55</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / D.Mamex Gold</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koalarie</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 29d</TD><TD>3.66</TD><TD>6.00</TD><TD>6.70</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jade</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 29d</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shylyn</TD><TD>Ivec</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 29d</TD><TD>2.47</TD><TD>5.38</TD><TD>5.60</TD><TD>6.1(4.5mos)</TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / Enfalac</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 29d</TD><TD>3.43</TD><TD>6.70</TD><TD>7.15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemum</TD><TD>Jing Jie</TD><TD>12-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 28d</TD><TD>2.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>Hanson</TD><TD>12-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 28d</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>7.44</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>3.92</TD><TD>9.10</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Friso</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheers</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblim</TD><TD>Reanne</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>2.60</TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>7.60</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pebbles</TD><TD>Chanz</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>1.63</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>3.66</TD><TD>5.80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AmyAng</TD><TD>Brendon</TD><TD>14-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 26d</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.70</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tootsierool</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>14-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 26d</TD><TD>3.93</TD><TD>7.55</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazmaine</TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>18-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 22d</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fussiecat</TD><TD>Leo-Aiden</TD><TD>19-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 21d</TD><TD>3.94</TD><TD>8.86</TD><TD>9.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chenoa</TD><TD>Yann Yen</TD><TD>21-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 19d</TD><TD>2.80</TD><TD>6.50</TD><TD>6.95</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>Shervil</TD><TD>21-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 19d</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>6.40</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NAN 1 HA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kk</TD><TD>Yu Jun</TD><TD>21-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 19d</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>6.60</TD><TD>7.15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Wyeth</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle-starry</TD><TD>Kevan</TD><TD>26-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 14d</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>7.60</TD><TD>8.60</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>KS</TD><TD>30-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 10d</TD><TD>3.03</TD><TD>6.30</TD><TD>7.20</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowy</TD><TD>Tiffany Fam</TD><TD>4-May-06</TD><TD>4m 05d</TD><TD>3.06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 02d</TD><TD>2.88</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.73</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sggal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukie</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sponge</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.63</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
Gals (new memebers too!), pls update particulars ok? I've tried to fill in the mommy's occupation column based on my knowledge.

twinkle,

wow, ur boy can still drink so much now.. these 2 days my ger only drink 80 ml - 90 ml every 3-hrs interval. Last nite she only drank 40 ml before she slept and she woke up 330 am this morning *sigh*

Good that she has started on her brown rice with si shen already.

Sherlene increase her milk intake to 160ml already these days, sometimes she will last up to 4 hrs before the next feed.

my hair is still dropping a lot, anyone of you still have this prob?

there's a myth that the more babies smile / laugh. the more hair mommies will drop. My hair is thinning &amp; receding hairline too.

BBlim,
If u want, u may want to take mine. I wont be going as my boy's fever is up again. Got to monitor him closely.

Rach - so sorry to drop out last min.

Milk Intake

Enya has different milk intake at different time of the day. In the morning, 1st and 2nd feed, 110ml - 125ml. Afternoon, 140ml-150ml. Night, 180ml.

Went for her 5mth jab on Wednesday. Ask pd on starting solid for her. But he told me to wait for another month. I guess just have to follow wat he said.

Anyone of you going to stop breastfeeding at 6 mth? I'm wondering should I go on till she is 1 years old.

Chenoa,

I'm interested in the cloth book too.

Mouse
1. Chenoa
2. Jasminetea
3. Des (post)
4. draik (post)
5. Smurfy (post)
6. Uniqueone (post)
7. Money (post)
8. HappyFatLady
9. Tracy (post)

Frog
1. Money (post)
2. HappyFatLady

Chenoa,

I'm interested in the cloth book. But I hardly log in due to work schedule. Could you kindly Pm me for the details?

Mouse
1. Chenoa
2. Jasminetea
3. Des (post)
4. draik (post)
5. Smurfy (post)
6. Uniqueone (post)
7. Money (post)
8. HappyFatLady
9. Tracy (post)
10. Mandy (post)

Snail
1. Mandy (post)

Thanks a lot.

hi Chenoa,
You are just across the street from me!
I'm FTWM,
My baby, Theodore, 1May06, birth 3.255 kg, 4M 6.7 kg, BM/Enfalac HA

hi All,
very curious to know whether you have formed some philosophy / done any research on how you want to bring up your baby. I am reading the Glenn Doman book, how smart is your baby, but am uncomfortable about training my baby using his method, seems to be "accelerating" development.

A friend introduced me to www.waldorfhomeschoolers.com. Have just read some parts of the website and now am thinking hard about some issues the website discussed, like playing with plastic toys.

Just food for thought/discussion. I"m a first time mum and I guess every mother just want the best for their child, and have own beliefs, not trying to start a debate, just gentle sharing and discussion.

Cheers

hi HappyFatLady,

my 'philosophy' changes according to my baby's development stage. wen she was 0-3 mths, i followed the "happiest baby on the block" method (it works!)however, now that my baby is discovering cause n effect, my 'philosophy' has changed on bringing up my baby based on morals. wen d morals n discipline is set in place, i guess learning will take place easily. now that my baby is 5 mth old, i m following the babywise and baby whisperer method very closely. wen my baby is at her future development stage, maybe i will change my 'philosophy' again. hehehehe.. is dat counted??

however, i try very hard not to exert too much force on her on what i want her to be. She only has 1 childhood.
happy.gif

Mumies going for GYMBOREE

Just received call from the lady there, she wans to inform us not to feed baby 1/2 hr b4 going.

Btw, i can't find my TMC coupon for FREE trial leh..
sad.gif

RE: Cloth Book Order and Payment

Mommies, some of you cannot receive PM and it's not efficient for me to PM everyone of you. So, pls help me with a reply to <font color="0000ff">[email protected]</font> and I'll follow up with you all. Thanks.

Tracey,

Did PD say why wait till 6mth?

kk,
my boy is feeding at 4hrly. but hor very funny when he is in infant care he drink at 3hrly. Automatic will wake up and ask for milk if dun give he will cry and cry. When home he will onyl demand 4hrly. Now i m lost dun know when he want it.

<font color="aa00aa">tracy</font>
the World Health Organisation recommends that all babies be exclusively breastfed or formula fed for 6mths and solids should start after that, i guess that's why your PD recommended you to do so. previously, it was commonly acceptable to start at 4mths but most health/medical professionals now encourage you to wait till 6mths, reason being bb's digestive system is more mature and less prone to allergic rxns. i guess this is really up to the individual since most of us from this generation were probably given cereal/porridge from abt 4mths when we were bbs!!

i have introduced K to rice cereal and fruits, but just to sample only, haven't starting replacing any feeds yet. she is very keen on food
happy.gif
so i'm planning to try pureed carrots tonight and will gradually increase her cereal intake weekly.

<font color="aa00aa">re: breastfeeding</font>
i am TBF'ing K at the moment and would like to continue at least partial BF'ing (maybe morning &amp; night) until she's 1yr if she's willing. my friend's bb started automatically rejecting the breast at abt 10/11 mths so she stopped BF'ing after that.

Chenoa,
Can you pls update?...my gal weighs 6.95kg at 5 mth

I would like a copy of the mouse and another copy of snail. Think I should be able to collect from u like the last time. Thank you.

hi chenoa,

Can help to update pls? Thanks!
happy.gif

Baby: Ariel
DOB: 22 Apr 06
3mth: 5.7kg
~4mth: 6.9kg
bb food: Enfalac A+
FTWM

<font color="ff0000">URGENT!</font>

Bad news!
I was in the middle of sending out the payment details to you all when I received a mail from the seller as follows:

<font color="119911">Hi Chenoa

Usborne-hmm, a bit tough to get in time the stock as out of stock now. (We just fulfilled another order). Our next shipment is by sea thus can take months to reach us.

Frankly this range of cloth bks are really good. I will check with our
sources to see if they have this range. Doubt so as to date we seem to be
the ones carrying them only. But will try
Apologies for that.

kath

> For the Usborne cloth books, I'll revert with my order on Monday
> afternoon. I'm looking at a quantity of 8 - 10 books for the title
> MOUSE. Pls hold stock for me.
>
> Thank you.</font>

So gals, if you have received my email on payment, <font color="ff0000">pls DO NOT transfer $ to me</font>.

I've replied Kath with the qty. and hopefully she can get for us, otherwise have to wait for next shipment. But dunno if price will still be the same? Sorry gals, should have closed the BP earlier.....
sad.gif

And pls email me so I can keep all of you updated. Esp. those who cannot receive PM, otherwise I have no mode to contact you.
(So far, only Draik has replied. Thanks Draik.)

twinkle,

Haha, i notice my ger behave differently at my mil place and our home too. Her sleeping pattern totally different. At our home, she always sleep in the afternoon.. sometimes from 11 am or noon to 2-3 pm.. but at my mil place, i always find her sleeping much later, till evening time when we go fetch her.

Chenoa, thanks alot....maybe u can try get the seller to bring in more since there's so much demand. Saw that there's hen, fish, car ones too...

Hello all aunties,

Hope u all have had a great weekend
happy.gif
Tomorrow daddy and mummy got to work liao.. nobody play with me already.. sianzzzzzzzz

511308.jpg

Back