(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

Hi chenoa,

Your bb very cute in swimming suit..

I will be out of town these few days. If the BP for cloth book close, I'll transer $ on mon ok?

Rach,
I have the same car seat as you (Royale). Did you remove the padding already, don't see it in the pic.

Mummies,
My auntie let my bb try EYS brown rice today but he don't like at all and even started to reject his milk bottle. how ah?

hey chenoa, K has the same swimsuit!! so cute!!
happy.gif

hi miu,
saw K's swimming pic in aug. the float u got is wat size? noticed tat fm kiddy, there's 1 for below 2 yrs and another for 3-24mths... me very puzzled lei? can advise? thks

Hi ladies,

Just saw all the cute pics of all your bbs. My Enya look like a boy with Ryan and Jayden.

She was sleeping so soundly and only woke up and took pics with the 2 of them as they are the only one left.

Thanks Tiffany for organising. I feel the class a bit early so my Enya was sleeping half the time. Those going for the GYMBOREE have fun.

Where is everybody???
508327.jpg

miu66,
ya...saw from your pics. Bought it from a BP in Jul/Aug. Still haven't buy float for her yet. Sekali get the same as yours. hahaha!

Tiffany,
have to get those for baby leh....so should be < 2yr old. The weight capacity for miu's is about 11kg (corresponds to about 2yr old lor).

tiffany
yes, chenoa is right, you prob have to get the one for <2yrs so you can use it for a while. when i bought mine, there didn't seem to be diff sizes though.

chenoa
i bought mine from an Old Navy spree in June i think, it was on sale so cheap cheap
happy.gif
. it's very tight yah?? i bought 6-12mths size and K is like a sausage in it!!! hahahahahah....

smurfy,

yar, removed the padding liaoz..Ryan was soooo somfortable with the padding last time but think as he grows..the padding bcomes a little uncomfortable for him, makes so much noise while i'm driving..so i removed it n find that it works better..think without the padding is still comfortable.. i've made some comparision with a few other car seats b4 i decide to get this..NO REGRETS! ( Me sound like a sales person for the car seat!! haha)

miu66,
ya...same size. sale US$2.99 right?
happy.gif

now I remember....receieved it when she was about 3 months old, so should be late July. I recall that my initial thought was, "so small? is the size correct?" Cos initially bought for her to wear at 6mth, but more like 3mth size leh...think cannot last till 6 month yah? hmm...my gal not as chubby as your gal but her body quite long.

The floats do comes in different sizes. But Looney Tune design (such as miu's) only one standard baby size.

Hi moms,

can anyone tell me if Singapore sells those soft leather sole shoes like Robeez (www.robeez.com)? If yes, how much do they normally retail for? Am thinking if I should just get them here in the US if they are cheaper. Thanks!

chenoa, miu. Thanks for advice.

seems like rach is very happy with her Royale car seat.
happy.gif
looking at rach's pic, the car seat looks very comfy and well cushioned.
Me now sourcing for car seat. anyone using maxi cosi Priori XP? is this gd?

Wow lao... looks like a lot of u sleep very late last night huh?

Okay, we brought XT to see PD and guess what.. waited for 3h plus.. ard 10.45pm then manage to get to see her. N PD said normal for bb rejecting milk... but huh... XT's throat is a bit inflammed n so PD suggested 2 give her a bit of anti-inflammation medication to take for 3~4 days.

Hopefully the soring will go down n XT can drink a bit more milk.. look like she has same prob as her mama.. throat very easily get inflammed if too heaty.

Haiz.

su - i bough similiar shoes via BP and paid less than S$30 for it. Seems like Robeez is more ex @ U$26 but they sure do have nicer designs.

Su,
Bobux (NZ brand) and ShooShoes and Jack &amp; Lily retails here at about $42, $33 and $36 respectively. See below links for ref:
http://www.tykesntots.com/view_shoes.htm
http://www.smallsmallworld.com/bobux_shoes.htm
http://www.babejoy.com/shoes.html

On this forum, many mommy do bulk purchase (BP) sprees directly with supplier, so would get better prices. The Bobux BP has gone through several rounds now and the shoes we get directly from a NZ seller (retail at NZD25)at about S$25.50 inclu. freight to singapore, but excludes singapore local postage. For Shoo shoes, I believe the BP price is about S$28, depending the BP is with the local supplier offering 15-20% discount or bargain items (around US$15) through ShooShoes US online.

I suggest that you buy from the US if the price is right. There's def. more soft soled leather brands and designs available there. Buskins looks good too!

When are u coming back?

mom_yam, can find my hair all over the bed and pillow every morning.. sob.. sob.. soon ganna botak liao.. wahahaha..

koalarie, let me know if the treatment improve ur condition.. must really do something abt it.. had mentioned here before i am using Biolyn shampoo.. i dun like to use it cos it's stink.. sometime cant tahan..
for the dumex mamil nite... dunno is it good.. told my mum about this fm but she asked me dun buy cos dunno what kind of chemical they put inside to make bb sleep better
sad.gif
i haven't read the label on the tin yet.. maybe will give it a try lor.. went to the webby u gave me to ask for sample but they dun give mamil nite but i have drop them email liao... keke.. thanks for the info
happy.gif

Hi Bebe,

Thanks! Prices for the sole leather sole shoes don't seem to be better here in the US. But there's more brands and variety... hmm, will try and see if I can get it at a good price from Ebay.

One more thing, sorry to trouble, but does anyone know if Mustela prodts are available in singapore? My son has eczema prone skin and that's the only stuff that seems to make it better.

Hey chenoa,

Thanks for the info! Wow! The BP prices are very good! It cost more here, even from Ebay.

Not confirm when I will be back, but most likely end Feb next year. Can't wait to go home and eat, eat eat all the food! But hate to go back too at the same time as I would need to resume work on 1 Apr 07. Sigh.

<font color="aa00aa">su</font>
yes, mustela products are quite widely available here at department stores (ie. tangs, metro, isetan, robinsons etc), good baby stores (mums n babes, first few years, mothers work...) and even guardian pharmacy has some of their products. so no worries, you should be able to find what you want!
happy.gif

hi su, Mustela products can be found here.. I've bought Moisturiser lotion for Nix from Robinson.. can be found at Kiddy palace and Robinson
happy.gif

Mummies,

when can we let bb wear shoes? these days go out put on socks for him only. My mum tell me bb cannot wear leather shoes before 1 yr old. some funny myth.

starry, my mum and mil told me this also.. have to wear bb 1 yr old then can wear shoes.. hence i bought those booties and socks for him.. but had bought 2 pair of bobux shoes for him liao.. heehee

Rach...

I can't make it this Sunday.. = (

Last minute then realise that got family matters to attend at il's side.

Anybody want to take my slot to go for the Gymboree at Serangoon Gardens?

Koalarie,

no worries.

Anyone keen to take over Koalarie's slot?? Check wit hthe gymboree @ serangoon gardens, 11 babies n mumies will b fine. ( In fact, max is 11 babies n mummies)

Fussiecat,

It's 45mins.

Jumbo,
i also bought ShooShoes liao 2 pair somemore and 1 pair of normal disney bb shoe.

dun know why cannot wear leh. also hor she also tell me i cannot tickle my boy sole before he can walk. My goodness so many stories meh.

i am very interested on the gymboree this sunday but kinda far for me.. but i am free the whole day.. just that hubby's working and have to take cab there.. am afraid bb will make noise in the cab (this is not the first time he making fuss in the cab, and i am really hv the fear).. may i have the exact address and timing? maybe can take mrt so that i can walk around in the train..
sad.gif
and ask hubby come and fetch me when he off.. hopefully bb will sleep by then..
happy.gif

the last time u all went to the baby yoga class.. how was it huh? anyone signing up?

starry, these old wives' tales.. just listen lor... i also heard cannot ticke baby sole..

Jumbo,
for the mamil nite, PD said, it's white rice cereals that's added together with Dumex milk powder n thus bb can last longer.

= )

So, mommies attending, pls share how it goes.. K?

Re: BB +ve Class
Nope. We re not putting XT thru, class is good but i think i prefer some play things for XT or music programmes for her. Sth like the gymboree is good n later see if Yamaha got any class for her.=p

i'm interested in gymboree but i'm just wondering at this stage, what will the programme be like?? since baby can't sit up or crawl? has anyone tried kindermusik classes?? sounds fun, singing and dancing type of thing, think babies n cream has it too.

<font color="aa00aa">re: baby shoes</font>
i think the reason why ppl say you shouldn't put babies in shoes is cos it might impede the development of their feet and soles. but having said that, i think soft soled shoes (like bobux etc) are ok, just not hard-soled shoes like sneakers etc.

saw the babies and cream webby.. i am interested on the Kindermusik Village.. i wonder is there any trial class for us to join :p

starry
one time i was tickling my son's feet and my mom saw it. she shouted, 'eh, cannot play with his feet like dat!' i asked why not, then she said he'll be afraid to cross bridges. wah lau, my immediate reaction was to roll my eyes. but come to think of it, is it literally or figuratively? if figuratively, i guess it means that the bb will not have the guts to venture to new areas or try new things...

another time, my good fren give my son a pair of adidas sneakers (so cute!). My mom saw it and she said that bbs cannot wear shoes before one year old. she said it IN FRONT OF MY FREN, K! wah lau, luckily my fren very steady, didn't put my mom's words to heart. (oh btw, this fren popped yesterday! she gave birth to a healthy baby boy! yippee, new playmate for my Leo)

HIHI,

this is rena from the jan thread,
i see that you all may be interested in kindermusik.. if you all are interested please PM me coz if we have 8 mummies than can have 10% discount .. coz now we only have 3 thanks

fussiecat,

ya lor i also tickle his sole and kena scold. i dun know much abt myths for bbies. i guess i will gt scolding all the time. hee...

starry
my boy is 9.5kg at 4mths
happy.gif
the mommies who saw him at the +ve babies class can attest to his size! he can flip liao. front to back and back to front. we caught him rolling on the mattress before!

<font size="+1">Our Precious, Our Home</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Wt(kg)</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">DOB</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Age</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">birth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3mth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">4mth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">5mth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">6mth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">bb food</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jumbo</TD><TD>Nixon</TD><TD>23-Feb-06</TD><TD>6m 15d</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>8.00</TD><TD>8.80</TD><TD>Promil Gold / rice porridge </TD></TR><TR><TD>ET</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>2-Mar-06</TD><TD>6m 05d</TD><TD>2.60</TD><TD>5.70</TD><TD>6.40</TD><TD>6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunniepot</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>21-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 17d</TD><TD>3.10</TD><TD>6.80</TD><TD>7.30</TD><TD>7.85</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>mom_yam</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 15d</TD><TD>2.80</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.80</TD><TD>8.60</TD><TD></TD><TD>Friso Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>Uniqueone</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>27-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 11d</TD><TD>2.40</TD><TD>5.60</TD><TD>6.20</TD><TD>6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBtree</TD><TD>Ruth</TD><TD>30-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 08d</TD><TD>2.69</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>31-Mar-06</TD><TD>5m 07d</TD><TD>3.40</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>2-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 05d</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>6.16</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Des</TD><TD>Owen</TD><TD>2-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 05d</TD><TD>2.80</TD><TD>6.00</TD><TD>6.15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>S26 Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>mel_lim</TD><TD>Jordon</TD><TD>2-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 05d</TD><TD>3.60</TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>7.30</TD><TD>7.72</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tracy</TD><TD>Enya</TD><TD>3-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 04d</TD><TD>2.39</TD><TD>4.88</TD><TD>5.73</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kim Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 04d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>Yu En</TD><TD>4-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 03d</TD><TD>2.30</TD><TD>6.20</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 02d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6.60</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kyla</TD><TD>Keona</TD><TD>6-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 01d</TD><TD>3.00</TD><TD>5.96</TD><TD>6.64</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe</TD><TD>Keziah</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 00d</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>5.42</TD><TD>6.30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maraquan</TD><TD>Kang Jung</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 00d</TD><TD>2.90</TD><TD>6.50</TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>7.80</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>Yu Han</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 00d</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffany Seah</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 00d</TD><TD>2.43</TD><TD>5.93</TD><TD>6.63</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD>Ying Ham</TD><TD>8-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 30d</TD><TD>2.35</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>Jaslynn</TD><TD>8-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 30d</TD><TD>3.14</TD><TD>6.03</TD><TD>6.80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / Firso </TD></TR><TR><TD>miu66</TD><TD>Kaitlyn</TD><TD>8-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 30d</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>7.50</TD><TD>8.60</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene06</TD><TD>Sherlene</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>3.03</TD><TD>5.77</TD><TD>6.55</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / D.Mamex Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koalarie</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>3.66</TD><TD>6.00</TD><TD>6.70</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jade</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shylyn</TD><TD>Ivec</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>2.47</TD><TD>5.38</TD><TD>5.60</TD><TD>6.1(4.5mos)</TD><TD></TD><TD>BM / Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>11-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 27d</TD><TD>3.43</TD><TD>6.70</TD><TD>7.15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemum</TD><TD>Jing Jie</TD><TD>12-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 26d</TD><TD>2.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>Hanson</TD><TD>12-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 26d</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>7.44</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 25d</TD><TD>3.92</TD><TD>9.10</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheers</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 25d</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblim</TD><TD>Reanne</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 25d</TD><TD>2.60</TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>7.60</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pebbles</TD><TD>Chanz</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 25d</TD><TD>1.63</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>13-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 25d</TD><TD>3.66</TD><TD>5.80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AmyAng</TD><TD>Brendon</TD><TD>14-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 24d</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.70</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tootsierool</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>14-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 24d</TD><TD>3.93</TD><TD>7.55</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazmaine</TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>18-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 20d</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>fussiecat</TD><TD>Leo-Aiden</TD><TD>19-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 19d</TD><TD>3.94</TD><TD>8.86</TD><TD>9.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chenoa</TD><TD>Yann Yen</TD><TD>21-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 17d</TD><TD>2.80</TD><TD>6.50</TD><TD>6.95</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>Shervil</TD><TD>21-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 17d</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>6.40</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NAN 1 HA </TD></TR><TR><TD>kk</TD><TD>Yu Jun</TD><TD>21-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 17d</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>6.60</TD><TD>7.15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Wyeth </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle-starry</TD><TD>Kevan</TD><TD>26-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 12d</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>7.60</TD><TD>8.60</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>KS</TD><TD>30-Apr-06</TD><TD>4m 08d</TD><TD>3.03</TD><TD>6.30</TD><TD>7.20</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowy</TD><TD>Tiffany Fam</TD><TD>4-May-06</TD><TD>4m 03d</TD><TD>3.06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>5m 00d</TD><TD>2.88</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.73</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukie</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sponge</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.63</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

My SIL is going to deliver by C-section at 7.30pm. Pre-term....excessive bleeding.

YY still cannot flip by herself. N'mind, at least no need worry she roll over the mattress / bed. hahaha

Chenoa - oh dear! hope your SIL and bb are ok
happy.gif
my colleague just delivered her 4th bb boy early this morn hee

Incidentally, you may wish to put my bb name - Isaac thanks!

Rach,

Can i withdraw from the sunday gym?? My bb is having fever and not feeling well so guess i won't be able to go liao. He is still having fever now. If no one take over me, pls let me know, i see if he recover than i bring him there. Sorry about it.

fussiecat,
when he starts to flip?

chenoa,
maybe our bb belong to dun flip type. one of my frenz just told me her son dun flip. He started to sit and progress like the rest
happy.gif

twinkle-starry/chenoa,
My boy also doesn't flip. However, when I turn him on his side, he's able to turn smoothly onto his tummy and raised himself slightly off the floor. So it's normal for bb not to flip? I'm starting to wonder how come my boy is not flipping leh...

<font color="aa00aa">chenoa</font>
pls can you help me to update, K is 9.3kg at 5 months. thanks!!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">re: flipping</font>
K can flip both sides already, in fact she is always rolling and rolling....we can't really leave her alone anymore. but she only started doing this 2 wks ago and it came quite suddenly, so don't worry if yr bb can't flip, s/he'll just surprise you with it one day!! also, according to most baby books, how quickly this milestone is achieved depends on how much time you let yr bb spend on his/her tummy.

re: Flipping
I agree with miu's baby books.
happy.gif
YY doesn't have much tummy time. She prefers to sit upright. Recently she's more demanding.....leave her alone to play in her cot, she will 'shout' for our attention. She wants to be carried and see things.

uniqueone, YY also can roll over easily given a small push. She doesn't take the initiative to roll over by herself.
happy.gif
My neighbour's 5 month gal also does not flip.

Think babies should achieve turning over by 5 mnonths? this is from the Health Book leh....

But, my aunt did say that some babies never learn how to crawl. They will move around by lifting their buttoks off the ground (in sitting position) with their hands. u get what I mean?

chenoa,
Heehee...YY is the same as J. No initiative to roll by himself and wants to be carried around...recently he likes to be placed and sit upright, then he will lean fwd to touch his toes, that's when the bumbo seat comes into good use

haha...YY also likes to lean forward and look down...dunno what's so interesting down there...

also, her fist must be very delicious. Always sucking and sucking .... But I found that she takes to sucking when bored / sitting down. When carry her and got things to see, she will not eat drumstick.

Back