<font color="aa00aa">miu66,</font>
I ever asked a promoter for it and she sort of told me they are phasing it out. If u can get it, should be old stock. Grab hold of one before it disappears totally.
<font color="aa00aa">mandy,</font>
wouldn't it be dangerous to shave so near the eyes? And I remember reading something abt...the more you shave, the more brittle and hard the hairs get. Hope it doesn't apply to everyone.
<font color="aa00aa">Hunnie,</font>
so disappointed I missed the session. Usually have family day on weekends plus church. Will we have enough for a weekday session? I can open my place if you prefer. And we can continue with swarovski jewellery making after that for those who are interested.
I used to conduct simple classes for my girlfriends.
Btw, I saw the bulk purchase for flashcards. Was it by you? When's the BP closing? Must take note.
Anyway, I have a laminator at home. If anybody needs to laminate something, pass to me plus the pouches. I can get them done for you.
<font color="aa00aa">About teats...</font>
I have problems with the Avent extra soft ones even for my baby. Now I resorted to putting the Pigeon peristaltic ones on the Avent bottles. It works. Baby likes it better. I also feel that it is softer.