preciousbabe
New Member
Hi everyone...
Thanks for all the well-wishes!! Just discharged frm hospital this afternoon. Thanks to jasminetea and rach for helping me to post news and photos on my behalf.
I didn't opt for GA in the end. Took partial anaesthesia and 'witness' the birthing process. And of course, I cried when I heard Jayden's wailing when he came out frm my tummy
Re: Breastfeeding
I still couldn't establish my BM as Jayden is a very impatient bb. He wailed so loud when he demands for milk and cried till he turns red. So no choice got to feed him FM asap. But I will try to pump out the milk so that I can bottle feed him lor...
ok, gtg liao...coz my mum doesn't allow me to sit for too long...otherwise all the naggings will start again.
Thanks for all the well-wishes!! Just discharged frm hospital this afternoon. Thanks to jasminetea and rach for helping me to post news and photos on my behalf.
I didn't opt for GA in the end. Took partial anaesthesia and 'witness' the birthing process. And of course, I cried when I heard Jayden's wailing when he came out frm my tummy
Re: Breastfeeding
I still couldn't establish my BM as Jayden is a very impatient bb. He wailed so loud when he demands for milk and cried till he turns red. So no choice got to feed him FM asap. But I will try to pump out the milk so that I can bottle feed him lor...
ok, gtg liao...coz my mum doesn't allow me to sit for too long...otherwise all the naggings will start again.