(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

Jilian
Me same with you leh.... have list for everything and even the price and places i bought from.... wahaha!!! Especially bb things, i just calculated i spend nearly $1000 on all the newborn staff exclude cot, mattress & Stroller!!! Spend so much liao but hubby dunno lah coz i keep the list and amt to myself only
 


jilian, we're gonna test two ways.

either tie the knot in the cloth itself (recently i saw an indo woman carry toddler in a sarong, didn't even tie knot, just twist the two ends of the sarong together)

or else, we will attach those super strong safety climbing carabiners (u know those metal teardrop-shaped hooks that can fasten). those when clip together will not open. my hubby got a few.

thot we will try those first since i have sarongs in so many colours and different lengths (and I'm not even malay or paranakan! haha). cos the MIM sarong is $40 each right? then if baby pee on it, need to wash, then got nothing to use.
 
1sttimemum, i also spend >$1K liao. but my hubby is the one that make the excel sheet of the expenses cos he's in finance. :D talking about that, need to update the sheet cos these few days bought a lot of stuff :p
 
I spent about $3K in total liao.. and the amount keeps adding up as I am still purchasing things right now hehe.. cant resist.. bb girl clothings are so cute!
happy.gif
 
morning ladies.

hunniepot, no issue, we can bring our bbs go swimming after we pop. your hb's concern is understandable.

yukie, gd to noe your hb's coming back this Sat.
 
hahaha... me too spend nearly 3k all in... hubby don knw yet... cos i'm the wan keeping track n he's the wan paying... :p

RE : Sarong Sling
Jilian, 1sttimemum... the wan selling at mkt place is cotton sateen(MIM). Don knw wats the dif, but isit easy to use...?
 
sggal
My sis indo maid dun even need to tie a knot or anything to carry my 4 yr old niece leh..... she just teist and tuck in and that's it liao. Maybe i get them to teach me than i show it to you lor..... those maid in their kampong dun have so much things like us so they use very original way to carry bb..... a big cloth, thats it!!!
 
Yukie,
Oh to learn how to use, they have free baby wearing workshop at the MIM office. Just go to their website periodically to check when they having it. This month won't have cos she busy with the baby fair. But she told me maybe April she will have one again.

I went to the one last month. Kiasu I know cos the rest of the people there had a baby but I don't have! Hahaha.. So I think if you buy, later on after confinement can go attend the workshop to learn if you want. Maybe we can go as gathering. Hhaha...
 
I am not too sure but feel that cotton is okay for me liao but some would prefer satin and that depends on you..... I think should be quite easy coz my friend still using now and hear no complain about that sling lor!!!!
 
oh ya... those indo maid r so gd wif the sarong!
They can do magic wif their hair tooo! Last time we use to hv a indo maid n she can bun her hair up w/o any clip!

hee... gd idea jilian...
happy.gif
tink tat will b in May liao...
happy.gif
my col told me not to buy, cos when bb full month pp might buy as gift for me... but i oredi told my col i prefer angbao liao... hahahaha....

daphne, hubby will be around as long bb don come out b4 apr
happy.gif
 
Yukie, hunniepot
Actually what did you gals buy huh?? I thought i have spend alot of money liao but never expect your spend much more than me leh....... heehee!!! If my hubby know i spend so much, he is going to kill me for sure....wahaha!!! Maybe can share with us and see if we miss out anything!!!!
 
Here buy buy, there buy buy... add together so much liao... but mine is for whole pregnancy lah incl my own stuff...
happy.gif
 
Hi...

Yesterdy around 2am, experience lower abdominal pain.....like menstrual cramping.....also feel like pang sai.....toss and turn until finally get to sleep. wake up no more pain liao. Is this BraxtonHicks too? Quite sure it's not contractions 'cos the pain intensity does not increase and no back pain. Anyway, will ask gynae tonight. Have put on another 2 kg plus these 2 weeks. my gynae sure 'smile'. He expects 1kg only. I wonder if the weight gain is due to bird's nest and pao sheng? 'cos my MIL started to boil birdnest for me every Monday since last month.

Hi Winnie, I saw your name on the register. Everytime I sign in, you have not arrived yet, so I keep looking out for you. haha....still no idea who you are. Yes, I was in a white dress, sitting right in front. Maybe you can approach me this Sat?
 
<table border=1><tr><td>1</TD><TD>Baby Clothes</TD><TD>7 Body Suits</TD><TD>$32.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15 short sleeves vest</TD><TD>$41.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 pooh shirt</TD><TD>$14.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8 long sleeves vest</TD><TD>$23.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17 long pants</TD><TD>$35.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 pooh pants</TD><TD>$19.92 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 pooh top</TD><TD>$19.92 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 pooh overalls</TD><TD>$23.92 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 Pooh romper</TD><TD>$21.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 precious moments suit</TD><TD>$10.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pooh Mittens</TD><TD>$5.52 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mittens / Socks (13 sets)</TD><TD>$29.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Hat (3)</TD><TD>$8.20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bibs (2 big ones &amp; 13 small ones)</TD><TD>$15.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>V-Baby romper</TD><TD>$9.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Oshkosh &amp; Gap clothings </TD><TD>$45.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 flowery Carters Romper</TD><TD>$5.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 Carters Top</TD><TD>$5.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 Looney Tunes romper</TD><TD>$3.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2 oshkosh rompers</TD><TD>$8.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 Gap demin dress</TD><TD>$8.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2 carters romper (white / peach)</TD><TD>$16.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 bumwear diaper with 2 inserts</TD><TD>$33.15 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bottles</TD><TD>2 Big Bottles (1 Glass / 2 Plastic)</TD><TD>$14.20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2 small bottles (2 plastic)</TD><TD>$7.20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2 NUK Silicon bottle</TD><TD>$17.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Milk Powder Dispensers</TD><TD>$6.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pigeon Rapid Steam Steriliser</TD><TD>$87.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bottle Scrub Brush</TD><TD>$4.55 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bottle Detergent</TD><TD>$19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pacifiers (silicon) (3)</TD><TD>$15.40 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Formula Milk</TD><TD>$15.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cot</TD><TD>Bed</TD><TD>$279.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cot Bed Sheets</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mattress</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bumper Set</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Breastfeeding Pillow</TD><TD>$31.20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Beansprouts Pillows</TD><TD>$20.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Waterproof Lining</TD><TD>$14.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cot Sheet</TD><TD>$32.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Pillow</TD><TD>$12.75 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sleep Positioner covers</TD><TD>$11.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Babysafe latex pillow</TD><TD>$18.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Babysafe sleep positioner</TD><TD>$33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Fleece Blanket (aussino)</TD><TD>$15.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2 Waffle Blankets (Aussino)</TD><TD>$22.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Flowery Embriodery bedding Set</TD><TD>$119.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 Aussino bedding set (blue)</TD><TD>$69.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Play Pen</TD><TD></TD><TD>$99.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bed Sheets</TD><TD>$12.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Piano Pooh Mat</TD><TD>$85.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Diapers</TD><TD>Disposables</TD><TD>$119.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Wet Towels</TD><TD>$8.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nappy Linings (Tollyjoy) (200)</TD><TD>$12.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cloth Nappies (44) (76x76)</TD><TD>$71.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Diaper Covers (6)</TD><TD>$40.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nappy Fasteners (6)</TD><TD>$2.40 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kodomo Laundry softener</TD><TD>$6.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kodomo Laundry Detergent</TD><TD>$16.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Diaper Rash Cream</TD><TD>$18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Terry Cloth Fitted Diapers (13)</TD><TD>$60.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nappy Bags</TD><TD>$2.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Breastfeeding</TD><TD>Breast Pads</TD><TD>$15.20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Medela Breast Pump (Electric)</TD><TD>$142.40 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nipple Cream (lanolin based)</TD><TD>$16.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nursing Bras (5)</TD><TD>$160.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nursing Tops (3)</TD><TD>$150.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Tummy Cream</TD><TD>$19.20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Maternity Pads</TD><TD>$21.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bottle Warmer</TD><TD>$27.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Bath Time</TD><TD>Non-Slip Bottom for Bath Tub</TD><TD>$8.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Menthol Bath (for blocked nose)</TD><TD>$11.12 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Shampoo / Soap (oatmeal)</TD><TD>$12.72 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Lotion (lavender)</TD><TD>$12.72 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Powder</TD><TD>$8.74 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Powder Dispenser</TD><TD>$3.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Towels (17)</TD><TD>$36.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Wash Cloths (18)</TD><TD>$7.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Hooded Towel (aussino)</TD><TD>$6.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cotton balls (3 packets)</TD><TD>$5.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cotton Buds (2 packets)</TD><TD>$4.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Brush</TD><TD>$3.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Comb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Scissors</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Outdoor</TD><TD>Pram</TD><TD>$238.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bottle bag</TD><TD>$12.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Sling</TD><TD>$36.55 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Changing Mat (Disposable)</TD><TD>$5.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Anti Bacterial Hand Wipes / Cream</TD><TD>$12.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Stroller Pad</TD><TD>$10.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Receiving Blankets (3)</TD><TD>$42.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mobile Musical</TD><TD>$32.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toys</TD><TD>$96.92 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pram toy</TD><TD>$29.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby support pillow</TD><TD>$9.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Medical Kit</TD><TD>Nasal Aspirator</TD><TD>$3.10 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Thermometer (ear)</TD><TD>$107.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Anti Gas drops</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Saline Nose Drops</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Teething ointment</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Infant fever reducing medication</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>
 
1sttimemum

If you want to take a look.. those are the stuffs I have bought so far.. didn't update for a long time.. and think I should really stop buying things.. esp bb clothes!
 
Hunniepot!!!! WAH!!!!
Your clothes can wear for how long?? Mittens/socks 13 pairs? They only need to wear until a few weeks old leh. Cannot wear longer than that if not will hinder their handling skills.
 
Hehe Jillian

Clothes I buy all bigger size one lar.. many of them up to 18 / 24 mths.. think my girl will sure be big size.. you saw me and my hubby right? Sure follow our genes one.. just remembered.. not to mention that my SIL &amp; hb's frens also gave us some brand new clothings.. my friends got scared after seeing what I have purchased so far.. they said they will give me NTUC vouchers for bb's 1st mth since I got almost everything liao..

mittens / booties.. think most of the mittens and booties came from the bulk pack I got from the bugis shop? Really dont know why got so many?!
 
Hunniepot,
I think you don't use all. Then those you never use, you can sell online since you have so many extras. Hehe...
 
Jillian

For the mittens / booties.. now I remember.. my fren who has a 5 mths old bb girl, advised me to get more mittens.. thats why I bought so many.. think I wont sell online (dont like the hassle and the bargaining) will just keep it for my younger kids next time or for my nephews and nieces in future
happy.gif
 
1sttimemum,
I was only following at the start then never follow liao. Now you brought it up I go read. Wow, quite a controversy. But I didn't donate so got nothing to say about it.
 
ya hunniepot... don hv to sell away... can keep for our next bb or if we hv siblings... can pass to their bb too...
happy.gif


Wah got hot news??? Will go KPO now...!!!
 
1sttimemum,
hmm...I read abt Jadon and I bought brand new clothes, hankies, towels and 2 packs of diapers for him lor. Then after that, I didnt follow on the thread liao. After reading the thread just now, abit disappointed abt Pris. Well...guess it's out of my own free will to donate to her...if she wants to lie to me, also bo bianz
 
Preciousbabe,
You have been very generous. Don't look back on it. You did a good thing from the heart, that's all that counts.
 
waaa.. hunnipot u sure bought a lot of things! but as long as u plan to hv more than 1 kid, no problem la. can pass down :D

mummies, maybe silly question at this moment, but how many kids u plannig to hv? (maybe we might change our mind after the first one :p)
 
Preciousbabe
You did good things and from the bottom of your heart so dun be disappointed... just want to update coz knows alot of mummy helps mah......

hunniepot
I think you really got to stop buying liao leh...... that's alot of things and i believe you can start to have a mini bb store liao!!! So xin fu to be your child!!!

Jilian
Next time i know if i in need of any bb things, i should go to hunniepot for help liao.....wahahaha!!!
 
wow wow wow... jus finish reading the tread 1sttimemum post of Pris n Jadon. Would not read further cos hate tis kind of tread. Makes my blood boil! Pity them at 1st but no longer liao.
 
Things i buy so far........
ITEM TO BUY FOR NEWBORN BABY


John Little @ Specialist Ctr Kiddy Palace @ Toa Payoh Others


S/N DESCRIPTION QTY PRICE PRICE PRICE
SLEEPING
1 Bedsheet Protector (Ikea) 2 $26.00
2 Bedsheet 1 RM15.00
3 Baby Cot Mattress Set c/f bumper (Lucky baby) 2 L.S.: $150.70
4 Baby Gate 1 $36.00
5 Muscial Mobile 1 $35.00



EVERYDAY USE
1 Coleman Ice Brick 2 pc $12.00
2 Baby Wipes (Pigeon) 7 pkt $22.90
3 Bottle Brush (Small &amp; Big) 1 pc $4.50
4 Warmer 1 set $15.00
5 Feeding Bottle - 4 oz (Nuk or Pigeon) 2 set $13.20 L.S.: $150.70
6 Feeding Bottle - 2 oz 1 pc $5.00
7 Feeding Bottle - 7 oz (Pigeon &amp; Nuk) 2 pc L.S.: $150.70
8 Storing Milk Bottle (Avent) 4 pc $24.00
9 Teats - Rubber, for NUK 4 pc $10.00
10 Milk Power Container (Avent) 1 pc $6.50
11 Nappy Rash Cream (Pureen) 2 tb $5.80
12 Nappy Rash Cream (Destini) 3 tb $40.00
13 Pacifer 2 pc $12.40
14 Nepia Newborn Diaper 1 pkt $14.00
15 Pram/ Stroller (Lucky Baby) 1 Set
16 Insulated Bottle Holder (Single &amp; 4 ) 1 Set $8.00 L.S.: $150.70
17 Baby Carrier 1 Pc $39.00
18 Milk Bottle Sterilizer 1 set $55.00
19 Plastic Tong 1 pc $3.50
20 Drink &amp; Learn Mug 1 set L.S.: $150.70
21 Infant Feeding Set 1 set L.S.: $150.70
22 Vaccum Flask 1 set $8.90
23 Easy Grip Grinder Bowl with Lid 1 set $4.50
24 Medela Electric Pump 1 set $60.00
24 Safety Pram portable Fan 1 set L.S.: $150.70


ITEM TO BUY FOR NEWBORN BABY

John Little @ Specialist Ctr Kiddy Palace @ Toa Payoh Others


S/N DESCRIPTION QTY PRICE PRICE PRICE
BABY CARE/ BATHING NEEDS
1 Baby Shampoo - Baby Sebamed ph 5.5 1
2 Baby Bath - Sebamed Bubble Wash 1000ml 1 $48.90
3 Bath Towel 2 pc $4.00
4 Face Towel (Small) 36 pc $-
5 Bath Mat (Non-slip) 1 pc L.S.: $150.70
6 Baby Powder (Johnson&amp;Johnson) 2 bt $5.20
7 Baby Container c/f Sponge 1 set $5.00
8 Spare Sponge 1 pc $2.20
9 Bath Tub 1 pc L.S: $150.70
10 Potty I set L.S: $150.70
11 Cotton Buds 1 pkt $3.90 $2.90
12 Lu Yi Oil 2 bt
13 Changing Mat 1 pc $5.90
14 Receiving Hooded Towel Blanket 1 pc $11.90 L.S.: $150.70
15 Nail care set 1 set $8.90
16 Milk Feeding Pillow 2 set $2.00 L.S.: $150.70
$2.50
17 Baby Napkin Safety Pin 1 set $2.90

BABY CLOTHING
1 Baby Abdominal Binder 1 pc $-
2 Mitten &amp; Botties 2 set $3.90 $2.00
3 Long Sleeve + Pants 2 pc $27.80
4 Short Sleeve 2 pc $12.00
5 Long Sleeve 3 pc $18.00
6 Long Pants 5 pc nil
7 Romper 3 pcs L.S.: $150.70


BREASTFEEDING
1 Breast Pad (Disposable) Pigeon &amp; Avent 5 bx $17.90 $31.80
2 Nursing Top / PJ 3 pc $30.00 $21.80
3 Nursing Bra 4 pc $39.60
4 Disposable Panties 10 pc $4.50 $4.90

ITEM TO BUY FOR CONFINEMENT

John Little @ Specialist Ctr Kiddy Palace @ Toa Payoh Others


S/N DESCRIPTION QTY PRICE PRICE PRICE
CONFINEMENT
1 Warming Shampoo 1 bt $21.40
2 Warming Body Wash 1 bt $20.40
3 Warming Body Wash 1 bt $18.90
4 Dry Confinement Powder 1 bt $16.50
5 Healing Bottom Spray 1 bt $17.00
6 Postpartum Tea 1 Pkt $5.90
7 Raspberry Leaf Tea 50g 1 Pkt $5.90
8 Nursing Mother's Tea (Fruity) 1 Pkt $15.90
9 Teapot 2 $2.00
10 Vaccum Hot Flask 1 $7.90
11 Herbs
12 Ma You - Big 4 bt
13 Ginger
14 Herbs for bathing 10 Pkt
15 Hand Towel - Wiping Body 2 Pcs $1.80
16
17
18
19
 
During my 1st tri, i told hubby i only wan 1 n tats it. Cos during tat period, i had whole day of morning sickness n very moody... n hubby say lets c how 1st. N he would say little Ashley will b so lonely w/o siblings... but now my thinking hv change, don mind hving another bb... but tats the max...
happy.gif
 
Hunniepot $ 1sttimemum,
wow!! u all really bought alot of stuff. Up till now, I only spend abt $600 buying Jayden's stuff. But that's excluding the stroller
happy.gif
 
Some of my items is 2nd hand therfore is slightly cheaper.... and for confinement item, those buy in little dreamer, i have add in their courier charges....hahaha!!! Thinking to go kiddy palace later to buy some more cloths coz got alot pass down but new ones only a few pieces..
 
preiousbabe
Haha, i not alot compare to hunniepot leh..... i think i still far away from her..... but not going to chase coz her list of things if let my hubby see, he sure got things to say liao but going to let him know i did not over spend lor!!!
 
Regards to that thread... i guess my hb seems 2b wiser than me when i came upon it in sengkang thread.

Like sb mentioned abt the NKF incident, the victim is always the one suffering n so can help probably b helping the little one n not the mommy la. =p

That's my two cents of worth.

No comments on the car thing... as I've friends who can always lend ppl cars just to help them get some tasks done.. so.. my question is only on the bills why the same group of ppl can't help. =p

Poor little Jardon.. but no matter would still give prayers to him 2 grow strong.
 
Wah.. 1sttimemum

You also seem to have alot of things leh.. see until I blur liao..

Jillian

Got lar.. bought bottle warmer liao.. my dad also bought this mini fridge for me.. enough to put about 4 milk bottles.. can adjust to cold or warm temperature
happy.gif
Quite cheap.. $30 only.. got it at the Akira fair

Yeah lar.. intend to have more than 1 bb.. maybe 3?? But if the rest of all boys then my gal clothings wasted liao.. can only let 1 child wear..
 
Wow.. I see all of the lists u ve I sweat leh.. Was at Taka bb fair on Tuesday after blood tests n got some disney clothings n looney tunes as well.. n hb was like.. "how u noe bb would grow how big!"

So ended up only got 5 bb clothings in larger sizes..

not sorted my cousin's one yet.. but hb also again fussy saying some bb clothes a bit the yellowish already n how to ask bb to wear..!!

*Faint*
 
Ok I also want to write my list but have to go home and sit down and detail everything first! Hahaha.. Don't have complete list on hand.

Koalarie,
I also sweat I see their list. The a bit yellow if not that obvious can just use to wear at home, then once soil just throw?
happy.gif
Or can try to get rid of the yellowish part by rubbing it with a bit of bleach then wash.

Re: Baby fair at expo
Anybody planning to go like after lunch time tomorrow?
 
Evon

Some of the more 'branded' clothes I got from this shop in Clementi, like carters; oshkosh etc.. have got some yellow stains on them (cos kept for too long liao thats why sell so cheap) I soaked and washed it in bleach and normal detergent.. then I wash another 1 time with bb detergent (to get rid of whatever remaining bleach residue).. and the yellow stains are gone liao.. maybe you can try this
 
Hunniepot,
can place bumper n quilt into washing machine? I tot nd to dry clean.. n yet no time 2 even un-pack my cousin's stuff or 2 iron the mountain of clothes me n hb wearing. =p

Okay. ... I will do so.. tix weekend then...

BTW, use bb detergent oso, right? I use that for pillow and bolster as well.

chenoa,
feeling better?

Me too ve some strange and strong solid pulls (juz like cramps) but at lower abdominal in the evening. So intensive.. but becoz it went away after 30 minutes and came again in later 2h like tat.. think it was Braxton Hick lor.

BTW, my lower part of the body seem swollen tix morning.. actually frm last night. Think is the weight of bb pressing downwards.. Anyone of u got tix prob and highlight to gynae? I not check yet.. but hb was asking me 2 c doc if pain..
 
hunniepot... u ver kut lat leh... me hvn't start to wash a single item yet! Hv told my mum to start wif the nappy cloth tis wkends...
happy.gif
 
Evon

Can place bumper and quilt into washing machine... no problem.. yup and wash with bb detergent can liao.. no need to dry clean one..
 
I got the MIM sling also... find it very useful...
will be visiting my gynae this saturday...
Do you girls feel tired easily? I do leh... and my back ache..
Currently only in my 34 weeks... still got 6 more weeks.. and I already feel like getting over with it...
And I dun sleep well at night also... always will wake up at 4am and can't get back to sleep till 5+am...
gosh....
 


Yukie,

Whats kut lat? My EDD is less than a month away liao leh.. now in 36th week.. by next week bb full term liao.. can pop anytime if she wants to say hello to me earlier
happy.gif
 

Back
Top