(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

just occurred to me that Su will be having her C-sect today.

Su - in case you are reading this, all the best for the op, and wishing you a smooth confinement month!

Shylyn,

Enya has become a tall girl now. Weight is about 12-13kg, height about 85-86cm. I feel that she is ok in size. After all, she is a girl. Don't have to be big size.

I sometime felt that Enya is lonely. She will normally play by herself. If not, she will make a lot of noise just to get our attention. I'm also worried that when she grow up, she will have the burden to look after the 2 of us herself. But I not to keen of having No 2 leh. see how first lah. Let nature take it course.

Hi ladies

Guess Su must hv delivered by now..looking forward to the news & bb photos ^_^

Draik
Hmm..true, i guess being an only child, e child tends to stick to the parents ..my boy also like dat..even while playing w his cousin, he will still run back to me..wonder whether having another bb will make him less sticky to my hub & me..my hub was also saying whether we r being fair to him, my boy, by depriving him of having another sibling..oh well..shall c how

Tracy
wow..tt's gd..at least she has grown a lot compared to when she was an infant..my boy is abt 11kg & height 83cm..so really on the smaller side loh..though other than that, he's healthy & fine, I just would like him to be bigger..so that he will not get bullied becos of his built..
Hee..same like u! I'm also not exactly keen to hv another 1..despite sharing e same concerns as u..really ironic..hee..cos on one hand, I would like 2 hv another 1 so as not to put all my eggs into one basket, but then again, thinking of gg thru e whole process & the costs of bringing up another one, deters me..

Hunniepot
Hmm..i should hv know earlier u sell bb clothes..hee..then i would hv been a frequent buyer..hee...was once at a stage of buying clothes for my boy..but somehow, he didn't grow much so i hold all my clothes buying oredi..heheh..save money for mummy!
Books on cats & dogs....what r e titles? I'm also currently looking for books that will increase my boy's knowledge on specific topics like cats, dogs, human body etc..in fact, in his cc, they r teaching them on air (air is all around us, air has weight etc) ..thus was impressed cos I rem learning this at only P3!

Nana
heheh...i was sharing your story with my hub & gd pal & my gd pal actually envied u & would like to hv twins as well..she like big families lah..& now planning for her 3rd child..btw, both sets of twins are conceived naturally?

Shylyn - I'm the one who "dump" my hubby when I was preggy with No. 2 (cos' of the horrible morning sickness and was missed the food in Singapore badly). I flew back with my No. 1 alone. I was then staying with my FIL, so he did help out at times. My hubby only returned about a few weeks before I delivered No. 2.

Draik - good that KJ is getting better against the virus. From what I see, you will continue to be a SAHM (hee... preggy again). You will be surprised that your love for your No. 2 will not be lesser than that for KJ, you will get heartache if you see KJ bullies No. 2.

Babe - agree with you that when they smile at us, nothing matters. Sometimes, when my darlings are so sweet, I dun mind having a No. 3, but now I tell myself, enough for now.

Nana - I can imagine how tough to have 2 in the tummy. When I was in my 3rd trimester, my tummy can feel real tight and constant urge to pee.

Tracy - your gal quite tall. Mine is currently 82cm and weighs 12.5kg (just measured). Many people often mistaken her age, when she's 1, pple thot she's 2. Now she's 2, pple thot she's 3. Guess you have encountered the same.

Shylyn - yours also quite tall too.

For online shopping, guess have to give a miss unless they change the postman for my area. Dunno why the postman was like in a hurry, on 2 different occasions, he just simply press doorbell and disappeared. For the 2nd time, I finally managed to "catch" him at level 1 cos' I dun want to go all the way to Singpost to collect again (the things are hubby's and some could be bulky). I also dun like the long queue at the Singpost.

Stephz,

Enya has inherited her height from us. Now all her tees and pants are slightly short. Need to buy new ones liao. Just spent abt $80 yesterday buying her clothings.

Hi Tracy,

Yeah, it is not easy to start on an online biz esp when we are working full time, unless we are willing to spend less time with our children (which I find is not worth it at all)

Shylyn,

Books on cats and dogs, my girl's fav are those from the Step into Reading series, and she is now into Robin books (they have these 10 book series on pets) like Coco the cat and Patch the dog.. I am now trying to teach her on dog breeds since she loves dogs so much, now she knows what is a chihuaua, husky, bulldog, poodle, etc..

Talking about height, I am a little worried that Amanda will grow too tall, she is already 92 cm.. (got to pay bus fare but I never let her walk thru the MRT gantry. cos I dont want to have to pay bus fare for her!

Aftn mummies

Stephz
wow..peifu u..dumped ur hub & flew back alone?? Hee..somemore w a toddler in tow as well..cant imagine myself doing that..hee..so u stayed w ur fil when u just gave birth? Btw..sorry..as I didn't catch up w this thread till recently, how many mths is ur no 2?? Ur fil is really helpful ^_^

Hunniepot
Oh yes..i also bought a few Step into Reading series for my boy..looking for more titles..where do u get the titles frm? aS FOR Robin series, I dun really like them..not sure why....only got a few titles..but i hv never come across the titles which u mentioned..might look see again.
Yup..the most impt thing to learning is to learn what u r interested in..hee..think i might explore getting books on cars for my boy..heheh..

Nana
wow..then u struck the jackpot twice!! Hee..tt's really rare! Hee..i can imagine the discomfort u went thru during the pregnancies!! Ur stomach must be really stretched during the pregnancies! Heheh...asking a silly qn here..any intentions to hv another one soon?

My boy is also smaller on his size thou his appeatite is good like shylyn's boy. He's at abt 11kg and around 85cm. I always worried abt his size. Stephz, mine is also always being mistaken cos he's quite small in built. Fortunately, his clothes can wear slightly longer.

Hunnie, ur girl is tall. U can try to carry her instead of letting her to walk when u take the train.

Tracy, I love online shopping also till my hubby said almost every week or so, keep receiving parcel. heehee...

paiseh, was wondering how come my Amanda's size was comparable or even taller than those born in 2005 at her playgroup and yet was the shortest here, hee... measured her again and her height is actually 92cm, not 82cm.

Hunniepot - guess the Amandas are tall girls (joking). It's the same as your Amanda. Oh dear, your gal is about 2 week's older than mine, so my Amanda will be much taller in comparison when at your Amanda's current age, omg. Both hubby and I already quite worried about ours being too tall and also our No. 2 is likely to be taller than my Amanda at the same age comparison. *Headache*

des - mine is often mistaken as older, mmm... *sigh*, would rather have the opposite for her.

Shylyn - I only stayed with my fil until my hubby came back before my delivery of No. 2. Had initially intended to fly back subsequently and give birth in US, but an experience at their hospital the day before my flight home made me change my mind.

Btw... guess me miss out as much as you (I found my first post on this April mummies forum on 19 Sep 2006 and after that MIA (missing in action). Hee... at that post, found me really an "ignorant" mummy then and time flies, now has upgraded to an "experienced" mummy of 2. It was only this year then I log in to this forum more often.

I thought KJ was quite small in size. He is now 88cm in height and I have forgotten how much he weight. Everybody said that he was so skinny (just like me).

Stephz,
I think I will still be a SAHM for the time being. We will try for no.2, maybe give up when KJ turn 3. We do not want their age group to be too far. Meanwhile, I will still continue my online venture to earn some pocket money for myself. (Actually, I like want I am doing now rather than the rat race outside)

Actually when I look at KJ, I will think that he is so sweet, I love him so much...blah blah blah... I dun mind having more of him. But I am wishing that pregnancy will last a day and they will grow up to 1 year old in another day. LOL. However, I made myself think long term. After the 2nd one turn 1 year old, I will forget about my pregnancy and all the suffering I have gone through.

Stephz,
Really peifu you lah. Fly back from US with a toddler, with morning sickness and pregnant some more. Your hubby not worry meh? How long is your flight then?

Shylyn - miss out your qn. My no. 2 is now 15months, time really flies it seems like yesterday that I just celebrated her 1st birthday.

Draik - it was a 10 hour flight, I took the direct non-stop flight. Hubby of course worried esp me got bleeding 2 days before the flight, but when he saw the beaming me, he knew it's a right choice.

Shylyn/Draik - haha... don't faint if I tell you I intend to go Korea alone with both my darlings.

Allo!

Des *high 5 *..at least I manage to find someone who is similar..hmm..wonder in this case, whether have I seen ur boy b4 leh..were u at the 2 yrs old celebration at MacDonald’s in late March? Cos I always see boys around my boy’s age, much bigger & taller than him..

Hunniepot/Stephz
Wow..ur girls are tall!!! Is it becos both of yourselves & ur hubbies are tall?? Must do a survey..hee

Stephz
Wow..u gg to Korea?? For leisure? Then why not wait till ur hub is back? Hee..i already find it a hassle to bring my boy out alone..not to mention overseas when it is a totally new place & experience! Admire ur guts!!

Draik
What online business r u doing?? Hee..see whether I can patronize a not..
Yep! U r indeed slim..hee..no wonder KJ follow u..what abt ur hub?
I also share this wish like u..but then again, back to reality..hee..

i've got a Abbott discount voucher valid till 31 March 2009. If you are interested, please pm me. i will mail you the voucher. thanks

hi girlizz,

my girl used to attend the sat class at 1130 am at evans road.. heww min's class.. but hwee min is no longer with JG and I have stopped sending my girl there..which class is ur girl in?

Daphne, what voucher is that? Discount voucher?

Hunniepot, my boy is in Fri 4.30pm class,Evans. Abt to leave hse now. :p Oh.. ya HuiMin left and replaced by an Indian teacher. Turns out she's actually not bad. Quite funny in a sense. I also miss Zhang Lao Tze. Not sure if she teaches your class too. Her tummy is too big now and she can no longer teach. Doing admin work.

Hey.. I ran thru the old posts saw you have an online biz to pass on? Mind sharing more on that? Can PM me? :D

Hi, where's everybody? Guess everyone busy or enjoying spending time with their little ones
happy.gif

Do try to find time to post anything, okie?

Me very busy now, getting ready to move to Korea next month, really glad to know or even met some of the mummies here. Will be very busy over there but think I will still try to find time to post 1 or 2, keke....

Shylyn - My hubby is over there already. In some way, my kids are quite sweet-natured type, so it's not that difficult going out with them. I've been going out to the zoo, ikea and shopping alone with them, so I believe it won't be a problem taking a plane alone with them, especially with the assistance of the friendly Singapore Airline staff.

Stephz,
I fainted lah. You really "Can".

shylyn,
I have got a few online shops. Cannot post URL here because my previous account got deleted before. My customers are 99% US based that is why I am not earning much recently.

My hubby is the really fat one. Two of me still do not equal to him, LOL. Anyway, we are just glad that KJ is like me, more healthy than my hubby.

Hi hi....I'm feeling abit ficker..I have put my gal in pat's in June and going to change her to a agape little uni that is opening a new center near my mom for logistics. I dunno if this will deprive her of the good learning and the frens she made for a logistic reason.

Updates on my kids on my blog: babyship.blogspot.com

Been busy at work and recently sick..so tired ah..
Online shopping...I've been spending so much on that..arghhh...terrible..

Any of ur kids start reading? My gal isn't very interested in reading by the time she comes home from full day cc. Tried to read a book b4 bedtime but she's all over the place. Discipline is getting tough, she's throwing tantrums a lot more now. How do you gals manage?

babe,

dun worry, u r not alone. online shopping is addictive and i'm spending lots on it too!
happy.gif

my boy loves to read, in fact he will pester either his daddy or me to read at least 5 books before sleeping. i think it is a habit i inculcated in him since baby days. or maybe he is a bookworm like i was.... haha.

u need to persevere in reading to your girl. maybe buy books on topics that interest her, for eg, something that relates to her everyday life.

i also have discipline problem with my boy. he never seems to remember the rules we set for him. need to repeat and repeat. need lots of patience. one scenario is we always tell him, never to throw things down the stairs. but when he sees us coming, he will quickly throw the thing down before we can even stop him.

babe: Don't worry.. I strongly believe kids' adaptation level far exceed our expectation. :D She'll do fine with her new friends in the new place.

As for reading, I think you have to find a subject or type of books she likes. Like my boy, he pay better attention when we read about aniimals encyclopedia books to him. Others, he gets distratced easily.

twws: You tried naughty corner? It helps me with disciplining my boy :p

ve been slient reader to this thread only.... me is expecting my 2nd one too, and this #2 will be in apr'09 one.... hee!!!!

hi babe,

the new agape @ your mom's pl, is it @ upper boon keng? my girl will be there in nov'08 coz need to give 1mth notice to the existing cc.

Reading: - will tell my girl to go inside the bedroom when @ 9pm - bedtime. then she'll pick up the books, most of the time is animals one, to read to her. but sometime she wants to "read" herself. if dun allow, she'll wander off....

naughty corner is effective on my girl too. and its done by hubby only. me too soft-hearted one...

leereiner - congratulations! i'm expecting my #2 in early Jan 09.

girlizz - no, have not tried naughty corner. not sure if my boy can keep still in one place for even 2 minutes.

so far my hubby used twice on my girl, by then she was very young, aro 15, 18mth old only. She wld start to scream for me when her papa put her @ that corner. me felt so heart-pain lor. hubby said me gotta be inside the bedroom. so less than 15sec, my girl stopped crying n screaming. then when 1 min was up, hubby wld talk to her and hug her. but me cldnt rem why she was sent to naughty corner. so till now this corner has not been used again.....

this #2 is totally diff from #1. me ve MS for #2... feel so tired. now my girl is clingy to me too. sigh!!!!

Naughty corner is very very very useful for me. Now I do not even have to send KJ to naughty corner. I just mention that if he do it again he will be send to a naughty corner. Usually he will stop doing it.

However, he has been saying that daddy is a naughty boy and sometime he will send daddy to his naughty corner. His big plush Elmo is his victim too.

The naughty corner I used is not really a naughty 'corner' per se. It's actually a room without his toys. No way he could he could stand still at a corner without running out. First time, I had to close the naughty room door while he wailed loudly inside (don't worry, I was with him in the room). Very very heartbreaking but I knew I have to toughen up. Somehow he knew it was a punishment for his action. After he calmed down, I hugged him and explained to him why he was punished.

I remember repeating it twice or so. Nowadays, I just have to threaten him, most of the time it works. :p

leereiner, really! Your gal going there? Yes that's the one she's going and also starting in Nov. Hope they can be friends..are u staying nearby?

Girlizz and twws, my gal will just take her books and flip all over. Dun think she's reading. Wanna do flash cards with her but she dun look at the cards. Yesterday night tried to revise her music with her, she just wanted to colour the books. ARghh...I getting so impatient with her.

From young I tried to read to her till my boy came along where I just sang her to sleep. Now I hardly have time to read to my boy n gal together b4 coz have to grab one coz crawling all over and the older will just join in to play with her brother...

Girlizz, u posted on my blog? U've been to the pats baby haven at halifax too?

ya ya... babyship, me staying @ blk 2D.... wonder will you accompany your gal to agape on the 1st day eh?

now me talk to my gal... ha!!! when find her doing something to me which is not right, will call her to come over to me, and want to talk to her. she'll slowly walk to me, head down down... then me will say "look @ me...." and say in a lower tone what's her wrongdoing. after this, she'll hug me, kiss me. but find this matter is not really effective lor.... 2 days ago, she wanted to "play" with her cousin (my sil's 6 mth old daughter). but she yet really know how to justify her strength and make the baby cried. so told her to said sorry (i.e to hug meimei), but she didnt apologised to meimei. instead she went into the bedroom and play with her toys. me went in the room and talked to her again. this time, she said "go away" to me then cover herself with blanket. me stunted of her action, didnt know how to react. she didnt talk to me till bed time, think abt 1 hr.... then hubby said my gal think she's right... then me said "huh???!!!" is my gal angry, upset or what eh? please enighten me.... this incident puzzle me...

Heehee...Think Daddy have to go with her coz I'm having work plan seminar unless my boss allow me to take half day. I really want to go with her. Which cc is your gal at now? Btw, u working or SAHM?

You have a blog of your gal?

Her Daddy also do the quiet corner thing but I also do the talking thing. So far it takes alot of patience to get her to talk. I will make sure she says sorry. Otherwise, I'll smack her hands. These days she keeps putting her hands in her mouth, so I will smack her mouth, she crys and I tell her y it's bad. Will hug her after. I will let her cry and say I'll wait for her to stop to talk. When she stop, I'll ask if she's ready to talk then I cont. Ok at times but sometimes she repeats then the whole process starts all over again.

my gal is creative star skoolhouse @ boon keng. so MIL gotta take bus with her, 2-3 stops away. and my girl will not need to go cc if its rains lor. MIL cant handle my gal and umbrella lor. btw, my MIL is quite petite one. SIL will fetch my gal back home as her co. is nearby. so hubby and me dont have to bring & fetch our gal @ all. me is FTWM....

Hello,

Long time have I not posted. So good to see that the thread is active again.

I have a question to ask..

Any mommies here have maids and you have sent them home for holidays celebrations etc?

My mom's maid wants to go home for hari raya in dec and I am "in-charge" of getting her air ticket home.

Seems like most tickets are selling around 390+ to fly back to Indonesia.

Are there any cheaper tickets around? Care to share,pls?

Babe: I went to Pat's School House for their nursery programme.. the one at the end of the road.

Koalarie: It really depends how long your helper has been with you. Usually they are allowed to go home for holiday once every two years. Perhaps you could explore tixs offered by budget airline such as Jetstar?

Leereiner...ic ic..ur support quite good ya! Moving her to agape coz nearer? Heehee..hope to meet up wif u! U be accompanying ur gal for first few days and staying on till end of day?

Girlizz, ic ic..heehee my gal was suppose to move there next jan if I haven't change her cc. U mean it was obvious ah..heehee..thot it's juz me sensitive. So where u placing ur kid?

dunno whether need to accompany her or not.... bot her to the centre at least 3-4 times, she was okie leh... even hug hug the teachers, principal before she left... ha!!!! maybe let my MIL to bring her there. then me stand outside of the room to peep peep...

so where do you stay? or rather your mother's pl leh?

Hi ladies,

I have a question regarding the recent milk incident in china. I'm still giving my girl the colostrum table from Fu Hua. Does anybody know whether is it safe?

Hi hi,

My mom's maid has been with us for more than 4 years. Her contract is completing in Dec and her contract happens to be at same period.

So, buying airticket for her to go back.

Looks like Jetstar seems to have cheaper fares than airfares.com.sg.

Wow nana, your maid sure very 'brave' to make such request. She donno ar.. times are bad now leh.

Mine so far good.. but sometimes I do wonder, why are they so sociable. It's like when we go out and if she bump into another maid fr her country, sure they can strike a conversation. I just sounded her again. Caught her chit chatting @ Fidgets yesterday morning when she supposed to help keep an eye on my boy. That's why I will never ever leave my boy with her. Just cant trust them. Sigh.. What to do. Cannot leave without them either. Good luck with yours.

Hi all
Wow..the thread moves fast..haven’t been loggin for the past week..my boy is down w fever & have been taking half day leave to look after him..he hasn’t been gg to his Child care for a week already. Sure will cry when he goes to cc on Mon.

Congrats Leereiner
Long time didn’t see u post oredi..^_^ Glad to c all the mummies back in action..can understand the tiredness u r gg thru..tt’s why till now, I hv been putting off having another 1..heheh

Stephz
Wow..heng ur kiddos r easy to take care..think not for my case, my boy is sweet natured & understanding..but he’s one curious boy..wants to explore & touch everything..but he’s much better compared to the past, at least now he understand instructions & will not go against us..however, I still dun hv the guts to bring him out by myself..beside, no chance to..cos either he’s sick or we r out tog w my hub..heheh..so rather rare I need to go out w him alone.

Draik
Dun mind pm me ur website? Hee…I dun mind surfing over to look c..
Hmm..I’m surprised tt ur hub is so big sized..cos KJ is rather slim..tot will be in between..hee..anyway, looking at my boy, u can agar guess how ‘big’ my hub is..btw, u seen my hub b4?

Babe
My boy loves reading & will pester us for reading whenever he’s preparing to go to sleep..it has been a habit oredi..in fact, while looking thru e old photos, realized that he has been concentrating whenever I read to him, even when he was a bb of 4mths! U can try to get more interesting & colourful books to attract ur girl..else try to act out the actions while reading the book..more interesting to her in this manner.

Tracy
Not sure abt the colostrums tablet frm Fu Hua leh..mabbe u can check w e provision shop u bought from? Anyway, just to b sure, I stopped consuming anything frm China.

RE: Naughty Corner
I was telling myself to employ this mtd in due course but apparently, think no need..cos whenever my boy did something wrong, we will scold him..after which, he will look guilty & sorry..after which, we will tell him in the eye why we scolded him & what he should do instead..he seems to understand, cos usually, he will not repeat his mistakes. Keep my fingers crossed he remains like this.

Tracy,
No worry, the colostrum tablets are NZ products.

Also, if anyone is worried about taking the Karihome goat milk products, they are safe too - although manufactured in Taiwan, the goat milk is from NZ.

Hi mommies,

Good to see the thread moving! But I dun have much time, so did not read the posts much..anyway, can I ask those 2nd time mommies a question?

What is your childcare arrangement for no.1 and no. 2 when you go back to work? Am thinking through our options now.

Previously had wanted to send Ruixiang to half day nursery class, but from what I see from the situation now, it's really hard to manage both baby and him around. Should I send Ruixiang to full day cc? Or should I find a nanny for my bb, so that my FIL and maid can concentrate on looking after Ruixiang? If Ruixiang goes to full day cc, I will prob let my FIL and maid look after the bb....

but I feel quite guilty sending Ruixiang to full day cc... as if sending him away due to bb... hiaz...

What should I do?

Opps! Just read the past posts! Thanks so much girls for your well wishes! I delivered Ian Rui Heng on 12 Sep 08, 2.38pm. He weighs 3.4kg at birth. He's doing fine now, been a good boy so far. Cannot say the same for Ruixiang, who is getting really challenging to look after, not sure if it's the baby's arrival, though he loves didi very much and likes to help out with him.
happy.gif

Here are some pics taken on the delivery day, and Ian's first days at home.
happy.gif

Operation day:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=55186&l=9d986&id=732115759

Ian's first days at home:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=56105&l=ac186&id=732115759

Congrats RXmom! I love the photos where Ruixiang is holding is Rui Heng
happy.gif
Dun feel guilty abt sending Ruixiang to full day cc. He will be occupied with a lot of activities. He will be learning so many things as opposed to staying at home. He may resist at first, which is normal for kids who are not used to cc or fullday cc, but it's only temporary. Hope everything will work out for you!

Mommies, i need some advice on weekend enrichment classes. HB and I want to send Leo to an enrichment class (must be weekend) but really dunno which place is good. Any recommendation? We are thinking of either speech and drama or early literacy. Thanks in advance!

RXmom, guess u know how's like for me. Older one goes to full day cc so that my mom can take care of the younger one. Good and bad. Good coz she's learning alot there and becoming very conversant but can also get a little out of hand and for her, it was a battle the first 2 mths settling her in. Of coz not to mention the medical bills coz she fell sick and the bug kept passing btw the two. Now everything is going well though I'm not sure what will happen when I change her to a cc nearer to my mom next mth. One thing, kids are adaptable.

U may want to look at NAFA kindergarten. Their programme is 4h so by the time he's home, he would nap and then it's more free and easy at home. Still leave ur FIL and maid alot of time for RH.

Fussiecat, GUG or JG are good weekend enrichment classes but depending really what u want him to learn at the class. GUG more phonics while JG more play and drama. Seimpi is more for music class if that's ur interest.

hi,

sorry to disturb,i am looking for the 6 panel Haenim Play yard please PM me your price, condition and age of the play yard and collection place.

hey babe, thanks for the suggestions. I've looked at GUG's prgm before and realise that they do Zoophonics. I'm concerned cos my boy does Letterland in his cc so i don't want to confuse him with 2 diff types of phonics pgrms. erm, sorry, i very suaku, what is JG? i've oso not heard of Seimpi, where is it located?

Mommies, to share the good news that iherb.com is having flat rate USD 3.99 for international shipping to SG for OCT ONLY. Just order on your own and have it arrive at your doorstep.

First Class International Airmail -- For orders valued up to $80.00, and weighing up to 3 pounds (1361 grams). The favorite shipping method for our valued customers in Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Very reliable.

Simply log on to www.iherb.com and sign up for an account.
Use discount code <font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">MAY484</font></font> to get USD5.00 off your first purchase. No MIN purchase required.
Can mix and match your purchases.

Good buys:

CHILDLife products!
http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?c=1&amp;cid=1315
eg: Childlife colostrum
$17.24- $5 discount + $3.99 intl ship = $16.23
USD$16.23 x 1.5 (exchange rate) = SGD$24.35 per bottle compared to buying it for SGD70+ in Singapore.

1st teeth toothpastes!
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&amp;pid=6132&amp;at=0
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&amp;pid=-3977178689772373946&amp;at=0

Nordic vitamins!
http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?c=1&amp;cid=845

PM me if you have queries on ordering. Happy ordering!

Back