(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

hahaha ya lah tis type of ques alws put men in a fix hahahhaa

amanda, "ta qin ma qiao" mah hahah yet wanna b unhappy :p hehe

Ya lor.. I don't watch the show consistently one, but i happen to watch how tat woman pinch his cheeks and bit his arms.... So poor thing!!!

bulma, haha.. no la... cause at times we woman also wan to hear nice things mah.. hehe so at times will feel unhappy although is ta qing ma qiao... hehe

tomato
my C had a bad bout of tummy flu in Dec & had to be hospitalised for obsvn.
she was vomit'g evry 5-10min until noth'g come out, she's stil retching.
like mashy said, u hv to give them Pedialyte or Hydralyte to replc all the salts. that's what they gave me in hosp but she also threw that up. had to go on drip...
now i so paranoid i hv pedialyte always standing by
smecta is for diarrhoea. very effectv - i take that myself!
lacteol's a strong dose of probiotics to provide gd bacteria in stomach & intestines to digest whatever food they can keep down.
also try to switch to non-cow's milk for now. if u can get yr hands on BM or soya milk, that'll be gd. cuz they cant drink milk...hard to digest at this tender time

all mummies
jus got an email fr vitakids vivocity
they are hv'g promo on nordic naturals 25% off til 1st June - 4oz or 8oz or even 16oz meant for older kids/adults.
BUT u hv to buy 2 bottls of teh same size to qualify...so maybe u wanna 'join forces'
happy.gif

i calld & they sid they hv only 8 bottles of teh 8oz in stock. i dunno abt the 4oz.
wil post 2nite when i'v more info!

hi dear

head'g there after i repair my lappie @ HP. u want 4oz or 8oz? pls sms me @ 98478474 cuz urgent
happy.gif
dont 4get to leave yr nick

mummies

this is the info proper...sori i salah on teh dates

arctic cod liver oil 4oz, 8oz, 16oz
omega 3 liquid
ultimate omega liquid
complete omega liquid

all 25% off with minimum 2 bottles purchased of same items of same value (25-31 May)

bulma
you so cute.. after ur confinement can exercise to slim down one mah.. then can mei mei liao loh.

Mars and Venus
seems like lots of mummies watching.. So far i d in really watch cos i either doze off or watching sometime else or by the time home the show already ended

Carla
is the promo oni available for members?

bulomum... ya cant wait meh hope after deliver can bk to mei mei hehe

for the mars and venus, i also on off watch.. no everyday watch cos i find the couples v noisy haha... then i usually watch last 15-20mins only cos by the x j asleep, left that part for me to watch. then sm x i go bath then no watch lor

dear mommies, jus to share:

The National Library Board will be launching its D.E.A.R promotion once again from 26 May 2007 to 8 July 2007.

During the D.E.A.R promotion, we encourage you to Double Up on Your Reading -
basic members can borrow up to 8 items*and premium members up to 16 items*.

* 21 days for books, 14 days for AV materials and magazines.

hi bulomum
jus pop'd in today @ vivo to collect the 2 bottles i reserved & already only 4 bottles of teh 8oz left...when i calld to reserve, there were 10
askd abt teh promo & they said its for any1; open to the public
happy.gif

but i think only @ vivo. better to call forum first to see if they hv the same promo...

yay, wendy
happy.gif
thnx for the heads-up!
yeah, got SO MANY parenting bks to borrow...

Carla
I also like u also paranoid liao after YJ got stomach flu last Dec.
i hv pedialyte & Smecta always standing by for diarrhoea.
Once I see YJ LS for more than 3X, I will quickly go buy Lactose free milk for YJ n feed her Smecta.

Haha! I KS, I also stand by Zyrtec at home. It is for running nose (allergy case)...

Btw, fyi, all these can get from pharmacy.

siewlng & carla

u're not the only one lah. i also have smecta, lacteol forte, hydralyte, panadol, rhinathiol (both types), pulmicort etc at home, ready to use anytime when he's ill. :p

hehe talk abt kiasu mums...i'm SO guilty
but really its helpful to hv these on standby
cuz the 1st 9mths when she's ill, i always panic & send her to hosp/doc (depd'g on the time...i'm very sway, usually @ nite, so hv to go to KK 24hr)

now stock up liao cuz once it was public holiday & rain'g like cats & dogs...she had flu & i didnt wanna take her out to doc/hosp lest she get wet.
so like mad fool, running fr pharmacy to pharmacy - so sway, all out of stock! in the end, bo pian, brg her to doc but his meds all made her hyper...
so 1st time mummy make all sorts of mistakes...but now i learn liao
happy.gif

also learnt no pt rush'g C to doc all teh time. most times they giv her these meds & ask to monitor for 3 days to see if illness gets more serious or not.
hosp worse, smtimes must ward for obsvn - waste time & $...

<font color="ff0000">sunshine</font>
didnt hear fr u y'day (sori...i rush there very last min...didnt giv u much notice), so i jus got an 8oz one for u.
if u'd rather 4oz, i think they shld stil hv. i shall keep this one as standby for C til later (exp 2009, so no worries)
up to u: u can either collect fr me at yr convenience or let me know how to pass to u
or jus let me know if u'd rather get a bottle fr vivo direct...both also ok with me
happy.gif

Carla
No worries. I am thinking of dropping by at Vivo this coming Monday to see if they have any stocks left. Can I check, for 5YO and 1YO, we also give the same thing, just a matter of dosage? Think they dun have anything for older kids right?

If I am so sway and there's no more stocks left in Vivo, then I pick up from you yah. Thanks so much!!!

<font color="ff0000">sunshine</font>
the lady told me that the arctic cod liver oil 4oz, 8oz, 16oz is for kids of all ages, jus a matter of dosage.
she also mentioned that adults can take it too.
think its a matter of packaging but u can prob'ly look at the ingredient list behind to see for yrself.
u cld also call them at 63769378 to reserve (that's what kiasu me did haha) or find out abt stocks

went to forum today to get the multivitamins as well as the cod liver oil. hubby said can keep y don buy 2 since got promo. hee hee

went clarks to buy a pair of sandals for N. is size 5.5 for 15 months big not? hard to find shoes for him.

Taka having 20% plus 10% more for card members. hubby bought Ray Ban sun glasses quite nice. i never buy anything cos too crowded.

kiasu mum:-
me also v kiasu afer JH hospitalise episode.
now i have paracetamol, nerofen, zyrtec, muscosolvan, ventolin, lacteol forte, and a kind of flu medicine for standby.

smiley
yeah lor not KS lah sometimes its better to standby at home then tuchwood when they sick cna use mah if not midde of the night have to rush to A & E....

hi stella, can u pls help me update on Daphne? thks
height - 75.5 cm
weight - 10.4kg

jus bot her for mmr jab.
nurse told me fever will set in only on the 5 th day, if there's any.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>8.3kg/ 69cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Isomil adv 2</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>10.3kg/ 74cm</TD><TD>Nepia(pants)Pampers(tape)</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>Yong Le</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9 kg</TD><TD>6.8kg, 62cm</TD><TD>NTUC/Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol 21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Sam/Ray</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9kg/2.3kg</TD><TD>9.58kg 8.75kg/72cm72.5cm</TD><TD>Pampers/EQ</TD><TD>Gain/BM</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Bochap</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>8.8kg/ 72cm</TD><TD>Nepia Tape & Pull Up/Hdrypers</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.96kg</TD><TD>10.4kg/80cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>7.6kg</TD><TD>Nepia/Petpet</TD><TD>Enfagrow</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>Jia Hui</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>8.8kg/ 75.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Drypantz</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole Tan</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>7.8kg/ 78cm</TD><TD>PP/ Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.65kg</TD><TD>11.2kg/75cm</TD><TD>Sealer/Nepia Pants</TD><TD>Enfagrow</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD>9.9kg/75cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/Drypers/PetPet/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>10kg/ 80cm</TD><TD>Drypantz/pampers</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>ihave3cats</TD><TD>Ashton Tan</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/73cm</TD><TD>Bumwear/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Isomil follow on</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>China, Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Bbcutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>10.6kg/75cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfapro A+</TD><TD>M. Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>7.1kg/ 63cm</TD><TD>Drypers/Mamypoko pants</TD><TD>Enfapro A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>9.6kg/80cm</TD><TD>PP/Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Tomatolander</TD><TD>Cheryl Lee</TD><TD>2/2/2006</TD><TD>3.33kg</TD><TD>Not sure</TD><TD>Drypers/Huggies</TD><TD>Mamil Gold 2</TD><TD>MIL</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Ronella</TD><TD>Sivan Kyle</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>7.4kg / 65</TD><TD>Nepia / Pampers</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>Grandma/ SAHM</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Chattyhus</TD><TD>Atika</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.08kg</TD><TD>7kg/65cm</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>S26 Gold/ Promil Gold</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/ 78.5cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Friso 3</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86kg</TD><TD>8.6kg/739cm</TD><TD>Huggies </TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara Ooi</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.3 kg</TD><TD>10.7kg/ 79cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Carebear</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.055kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/ 75cm</TD><TD>Sealers/PP</TD><TD>Enfapro</TD><TD>Bbsitter</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>Nepia/ Fuzzi Bunz</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Feeshy</TD><TD>Haris</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>9.1kg / 76cm</TD><TD>Huggies/ Pampers</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>NPL</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>LemonTee</TD><TD>Jing Xun</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.2016</TD><TD>9kg/70cm</TD><TD>Dryper/Pampers/Huggies</TD><TD>Enfapro</TD><TD>Sister-in-law</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika Chui</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.46kg</TD><TD>9.6kg/ 76cm</TD><TD>Mamy poko/ Drypers</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan Luah</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.67kg</TD><TD>11.2kg/ 80cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>8.4kg/72.2cm</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Fen (Eleanor)</TD><TD>Elie Tan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.58kg</TD><TD>9.26g/74cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Mamil Step 3</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mtan</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.51kg</TD><TD>9.6kg/ 73cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Petpet/mamy poko</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>P. Grandma/Maid</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Violet Blaze</TD><TD>Lee Feng Kai</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>8.8kg/74cm</TD><TD>Pampers/ Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>Maid/ Childcare</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>10.4kg/ 75.5cm</TD><TD>Pampers</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tiffanys_mum</TD><TD>Tiffany Lam</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86Kg</TD><TD>8Kg / 72cm</TD><TD>Pampers</TD><TD>Friso Gold 2</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Kaki Bukit </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>7.33kg/ 66cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Bamwicca</TD><TD>Cayden Cheo</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/66.5cm</TD><TD>Fitti/Huggies/MammyPoko</TD><TD>Gain IQ2/BM</TD><TD>Grandparents</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.53kg</TD><TD>9kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>PP/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>9.11kg/77cm</TD><TD>PP/Pampers pants</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Annissasim</TD><TD>Anya Sim</TD><TD>15-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.545kg</TD><TD>8.1kg/70cm</TD><TD>Bumwear/Mamy Poko pants</TD><TD>BM/Gain IQ</TD><TD>Maid</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>10kg/78cm</TD><TD>Huggies Pull Up/Nepia</TD><TD>Progress Gold</TD><TD>M. Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.430kg</TD><TD>7kg / 69cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>kak_sunshine</TD><TD>Caleb </TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>10.3kg / 73cm</TD><TD>NTUC/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>Ian Hon</TD><TD>17-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD>10.4kg/74cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Enfapro</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Kota Kinabalu MY </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>fishia</TD><TD>Caleb Goh</TD><TD>17-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>not sure</TD><TD>Nepia/Fitti</TD><TD>BM/Gain IQ</TD><TD>myself / m grandma</TD><TD>Whampoa / Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe Lim</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/ 74cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>JH81</TD><TD>Lim Zheng Yu</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>9.7kg/74cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan Wong</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>9.5kg/ 75cm</TD><TD>Pureen/Pampers</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>M. Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>9.1kg/ 75cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Pampers</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>Maternal Aunt</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston choo</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>8.6kg 71cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch lady</TD><TD>P.Grndma</TD><TD>Malaysia </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>bulomum</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/ 72.5cm</TD><TD>PP/Nepia</TD><TD>Nan 2 HA</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Jsim </TD><TD>Sabrina Sim </TD><TD>22-Feb-06</TD><TD>2.74kg</TD><TD>10..3kg / 74cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko / Huggies</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>St George's (Central) </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Jumbo</TD><TD>Nixon Koh</TD><TD>23-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.23Kg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/PP/Nepia</TD><TD>Promil Gold</TD><TD>Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong/Up Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Mindy</TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>8.6kg/68cm</TD><TD>Huggies pull up</TD><TD>Enfa A+</TD><TD>Mama/ Maid</TD><TD>Kranji </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>VS(junior)</TD><TD>Giselle Teh </TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.00kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/69cm </TD><TD>Fitti/Pampers Dry</TD><TD>Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Bbsitter (sis)</TD><TD>Bishan/Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>mommyhome</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>PP/ Pet Pet</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Merah </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD>Lisa</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.28kg</TD><TD>7.7kg/67cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>BM/ Dumex Stage 3</TD><TD>Grandma</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Precious_gem</TD><TD>Hamzah</TD><TD>28-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>6.7kg</TD><TD>Pureen</TD><TD>Dulac</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi stella,
can u pls help me update on S&R? thks
happy.gif

Sam
height - 80 cm
weight - 10.1kg

Ray
height - 80 cm
weight - 9.7kg

Diapers
They are using Dryers M and L
Pampers M and L

They are only on FM now, which is gain. no more BM since 13 months old. :p

I also jus bot them for mmr jab last fri.
But nurse told me fever will set in from the 3rd day to 7th day, if there's any. cross my fingers.

gals

bear in mind when storing the meds. Opened liquid meds can only be used within 6mths. After that have to throw. Indiv packed tablets can keep longer. Look at expiry date for that.

stella,
just wonder if you want to indicate the date beside the entry for the height weight if it not too much a trouble? cause when I look at it, sometimes find it very funny.
happy.gif

no need the full date, maybe the month is sufficient

hey, how's those preggy mummies? like disappeared le haha is everyone fine?

recently vvvvvvvvvv hot hor.... cannot stand it

recently j start to enjoy tear newspaper ... faint meh... then my hb mk noise cos he say so dirty and also he hvnt read haha

sat i also re-start to flash the veg and fruits flash cards to j... then now he bcom either ask me read pinochio or flash card... then keep wan me to repeat til i scare.... but when i flash cards to him, he will snatch and throw and fold the card .. so now some cards ... haizzz... suan le

i wanna buy the big transport flash cards for him but went popular on sat cant find

Bulma
haha! J become du shu ren leh... scare leh... keep on repeating... I also repeat until can tell the story reverse way... keke!

YJ came back on fri, become bery sticky to me leh... faint! haha! Mus be missed me alot!

Hmm... dunno y, now she sometimes dun wan to walk liao... wan to be carried leh... like bring her downstairs, she will cling on to me leh. But at PD's clinic, she wan to run abt... so strange!

Today YJ had her pneumococcal vaccine, Dr William Yip bery funny leh, wan my hb to hold on to her, then ask me to show YJ sweets. Then he jab from behind, then he runs away n sit at his chair drink coffee... haha! YJ cry a few sounds n stopped liao then smile smile to us... dun even know who is the "culprit" hehe! After tat Dr offer her biscuits, she happily take n smile liao... heng ah! I was so worried she will struggle n cry... ever since she hospitalised,she bery scare of Dr liao...

Dear Mummies
I think i will stop updating the detail for the babies le. Cuz i realised that only when i post the table then a handful of mummies will reply me with the latest updates. Other than that on and off only a few willr eguarly update me with the latest updates. Most of the babies in the list their weight and height are very much out dated le.

As we are now frequently chaating on msn and in forum. So if we want to exchange or compare development we can ask one another
happy.gif

Thanks for your understanding.

Etelle
I agreed u can shou gong le! Hehe!

Cos I am 1 of them tat didn't ask u to update... cos YJ's weight keep on changing leh. 1x she is 9kg, 1x she become 9.6kg, then sick, become 9.2kg... aiyo if I tell u every time, u bery bo eng leh... N Yj sick so often... her weight will go yoyo loh...

Thanks for all your past efforts!

Stella,
Appreciate your great work in updating the table. You actually update the data whenever info were exchanged in our feb forum daily, not only when requests were made. Thank you!
kao_clap.gif

hi everyone
having school holiday liao but some days need to go back school to administer the CCA. haiz... sian... not going anywhere again cos hubby will be travelling for jun jul and aug... not bringing us anywhere, HK trip also cancel cos mum got work in her office. lately my mum like going to menopause, full of complaints and having mood swing. keeps finding fault with my maid and sway sway find fault with me. sian liao.
lately HFMD on the rise again. must wash bb hands when they go out to play.
re: MMR and pneumoccol jab
might delay both cos lately N in good health, dun wanna spoil the time i can spend with him hee hee
re:flash cards
i flashed to N, he will either tear or bite the card. damaged a few liao. he also like to chew his board book. maybe follow my dog. hee hee

Bulomum,
ZY tall meh, i still find him shorty le. :p

Etelle,
True hor... alot outdated liao. Then now our kiddos height n weight is stagnant too. Thanks for yr past efforts!
happy.gif

etelle
thanks for taking the efforts to do the updates
happy.gif
agree u may shou gong haha anyway now our kiddos dun grow so fast le

<font color="ff0000">Etelle</font>
Yeah, thanks to Stella for her efforts these past 1 year. I am also guilty of not updating Annika's height and weight, cos she hasnt gone for any jabs since her Chicken pox jab at 12MO. So till now, still dun know whats her weight.

Annika is very fierce. Last nite dun know why so cranky, she actually scratched my face till bleed. Aiyo, pain pain.

Whether or not our kids pay attention to the books/flashcards now is not important. What is important is that they are expose to such materials. Very soon, they will be interested, and will auto bring them to you to read. So no worries!!

Sunshinekid,
omg! so ur face got any scar anot? Annika's nails long ah? she reali fierce leh... nxt time she go to sch dun nid to worry abt her, i tink she will noe hw to protect herself...
happy.gif

Etelle,
Thanks for ur hard work!! we reali appreciate it.. it's reali tedious to gather all the mummies' & bbs' infos n update them reguarly... nw u can relax n wait for the coming of ur 2nd bb...
happy.gif
by the way, noe the gender yet?

mommies, fyi -
www.10000fathers.nlb.gov.sg

stella - thks!

re: balloons
- does your babies like balloons? last night went to mac. got 2 ballons, 1 for gorgor 1 for meimei. end up my ger monopolise the 2 ballons. held them all the way back from mac, to giant, back to car, home and even to bed! haha...

<font color="0000ff">sunshine</font>
sori i MIA...cant access comp e'day cuz it depds on how much wk i hv.
once C naps, i can either do my own thg like trawl the MH forum or do horrible thgs like hsehold chores
sad.gif
no maid very jia lat
hope mashy's link helpd answer yr qn. think yr iherb link was for the normal 16oz, not the children's DHA; but saleslady told me all the same - jus diff pkg'g.
if u read teh specs, its jus tt this 1 advises dosage of 1 tsp for big'r kids instead of teh half tsp for teh childn's DHA

<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>
thnx for the info on the oth branches...yeah, open to public, dun need membresp card
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">wendy</font>
C luvs to put a balloon in her mouth & wave it back & forth furiously like a mad fool haha cuz i think it makes a funny sound & hits her cheeks...
aiyoh tt silly girl stil puts lots of thgs in her mouth...i hope she stops soon!

Back