(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

re : dropping hairs
heng ah.. lucky i m not the only one hahahha but sad hor see drop so much hair

re : work
siewlng, i also work every nite and weekend at home lei... i alr work til sick liao hahahha i sick 1 week liao lor since last sat.. fever 2 days, then cough sore throat running nose til now also not recover.... but stil work work work and tk care bb

my boy also wanna b carried when awake but i dun carry him, i leave him on mattress or bouncer and i just sit beside play w him w toys and chat w him.. but for awhile only, he will cry wanna b carried again... then i will play music/on tv for him listen/watch awhile while i do my things ... then i will go bk to him when he mk noise again haha then i will put him on mattress to sleep liao... i usually let him play abt an hr after his feed then i will spend a bit time to force him and put him to sleep so i can do my things

babe, u dun worry so much... my bb fr 3-8 weeks sleep little.. keep cry... he only wanna b carried. then when carry him pat him, he will fall asleep then when put him down on mattress, he will cry immediately. slowly bb will grow out of it. b patient.

MEET-THE-BABIES LUNCH GATHERING
Date : 24 June 2006
Time : 12pm
Venue : Pasir Ris

Gals, please register your attendance accordingly hehe
1. Bulma + bb + hb
2. May + 2 bbies + hb + maid

1. Bulma + bb + hb
3. Feza + bb + hb

1. Bulma + bb + hb
3. Feza + bb + hb
4. Ling + bb + ds

<font color="ff0000">Bbcutie</font>
Hmm.. You didnt take precaution ah? :p I have a fren who got pregnant again when her son was only 4MO. In the end, she chose to abort the baby as she couldnt take the stress. Sad right. Luckily she manage to conceive again when her son was 3YO.

<font color="ff0000">Bulma/ Siewlng/ BBcutie</font>
Aiyo.. all got to work so hard ah.. Poor thing. Hang in there hor. I also very bu kan yuan abt paycut, so unless I find a job that can match or maybe just slightly lower pay, if not, I won't leave. :p

<font color="ff0000">Siewlng</font>
Is it you have oredi spoilt your gal? That's why she demands that her waking hour has to be entertained? Maybe you shld train her over the wkends, by not attending to her straight away. I know it's very heartbreaking or disturbing to hear her cry, but no choice leh. If not, both you and hb are the ones to suffer.

Anyone has baby who takes the last feed at 9pm, and sleep at 10+pm all the way to 7am? Is it too long a gap without milk ah? Recently, my gal will take her feed at 9+/10+, and will zzzzzz till next morning. I am so worried she does not take enough. But most pple will tell me I should thank my lucky stars that my gal can sleep through the nite.

1. Bulma + bb + hb
3. Feza + bb + hb
4. Ling + bb + son

Hi Amanda, thanks for replying me... yday just went to kk to have detail chk up.. the kk gynae comfirm that I have a 5.6cm cyst.. she advise me to go for op too.. she told me tat it is more difficult to conceive if there's a cyst and it will not shrink even if I preg (cos mine is a blood cyst).. but she has patients able to conceive too.. I also dun feel easy when I know there's a "bomb" inside.. afraid it may burst anytime.. but I also afraid tat after op, the cyst may come back again.. I will consult tcm tis evening, den I will decide whether to go for op anot.. really scare of op ... Really envy u gals have such lovely gift (baby) from god... Cant understand y nowadays still have pple go for abortion..

sunshinekid
yeah you should be thankful she slept through...10+pm sleep all the way till next morning is good leh hee hee
happy.gif

lp2
dun worrie lah if have to go through op to remove then better to remove at elast after you conceive you wun have to worry about the "time bomb"...yeah lor...i personally feel that if u dun want to get pregnant must take precaution lor cannot for personal pleasure then pregnant then abort like that not right lor...deny the little one of a chance to live hor...

And the thing is nowdays alot of ppl cannot conceive leh...

Etelle,
ya agreed to u.. initially b4 I plan for bb, I oso tot it is very simple to get preg cos I have regular menses n no pain.. really cant believe I have cyst and it is so difficult to conceive.. Really must work hard after the op... hehe..

Ip2 ,

Remove will be better at least ur saw it n need to remove imediate... I got 2 cyst, i wanted to remove also ..but doc say no need bcos till have not reach 5cm ... mine is 2.7cm &amp; 1.8cm so still monitoring ... My stomach like got a bomb like at anytime the cyst will grow... So scary ... Now already 1 month liao since last check up, dun noe how big or small the cyst grow liao ...
sad.gif

alamak so much to catch up.

ok 1st, etelle help me update:

nick: sally cinnamon
bb: sarah
dob: 23 Jan 06
wt/ht: 4.3kg/57cm
fm: enfalac A+
diaper: mamy poko
caregiver: maternal grandma
address: CCK

thanks!

Girls ,

Ask u all ...

Yesterday i saw the 'xin xin mummy'..got one mummy let the dog play with her bb ... Do u think is save to intro my bb to my dog liao ... i still keep my dog in the kitchen scare the fur fly into my bb nose...
But i saw the xin xin mummy like can let my dog out liao ...
Any advise ?

Lim,
dun worry so much.. wat type of cyst is urs? if fluid type, the gynae say will shrink after few mths..as long as not more than 5cm, is still safe.. wont burst.. my friend told me she has a 3.6cm cyst, after she went to tcm, den the cyst gone.. I dunno wat type of cyst is hers.. at first I was happy to c her result.. so I went to c the sinseh.. but after I did some research on the sinseh, I notice that the sinseh told every of her patient the same thing.. so I dun dare to cont c her... she told me tat I have PCOS, but after kk chk up, the gynae say I dun have.. :S

Did anyone read Urban yesterday? Got exercises that u can do with your bb, but the bb they showed was already 6 mths old, so lifting also not so dangerous. Quite interesting, n no need to go gym to do weights!

I've been bitten by these tiny little insects the last few days, then my maid saw some of them and said that last time, her home also have. comes from the birds nest that is in my aircon compressor unit outside my window. wah lau, jio until i buay tahan, but hb and thankfully bb not affected. Then try to get rid, but she said cannot reach, so now must call pest control/aircon guy to clear it. last night insecticide in the room and dettol, but this morn when hb look, they back again. sianz man. like that maybe hb n i temp move to study room n sleep. I hoping n praying they dun come near my girl, if i tak boleh tahan, she lagi worse, will cry the house down 24/7

1. Bulma + bb + hb
3. Feza + bb + hb
4. Ling + bb + son
5. Von + bb + hb

siewlng,

When Marcus is awake &amp; I need to do something, I'll just leave him in his playpen &amp; turn on the musical toy (the one that u hang over the bed &amp; it turn &amp; turn one). Can hold his attention for a while, then I hurriedly do my stuff.

Else I'll leave him on the bouncer &amp; talk to him while I do my hh chores like hanging clothes. He knows I'll not go to him even if he 'call' for me until I finish my work (coz' I totally ignored him initially even when he cries). Now he knows, so will just play on his own.

Then when I'm done &amp; play with him, he's very very happy.

Think u just have to ren xin a little to let ur gal cry....after a while, she will know one.

siewlng,

Actually I seldom carry my boy one leh, except during feeds. Even when I play with him, I dun carry him. He'll be lying on the bed or bouncer while I play with him. So I dun make it a habit &amp; thus he won't dd for it or expect me to carry him.

So when I do carry him to play, he'll like it very much &amp; enjoy (and not take for granted).

ok girls,

for the gathering i suggested the collage as mentioned above and also a goody bag.. need suggestions / comments on the goody bag.. re you girls willing to fork out a little extra for the bags?? i suggested a small simple bag that consists of the photo collage, a pack of brownies (i have a cheap nice lobang) and a small toy for baby.. i will work on a budget of $15.. bout $10 on food and the rest on goody bag..

another alternative is to get sponsorship to any kind and generous mummies out there..

i think there would nt be much ppl.. say bout 20 to 30 pax..

pls lemme know your comments..

siewlng
seems tht quite a few of our bbs got fungal infections, my boy oso got it but ok liao. His PD says if either of their parents got kin infections b4 bb will get it too... as for sensitive nose it's oso inheritary cos my boy got it from me, me got sinus prob n my boy now got stuffy nose n sensitive nose at times....

Hi Etella...here is the latest information.

Mummy's Nick : Ling
BB Name : Nicole Tan Kai Xuan
BB Dob : 25 Jan 06
Wt/ Ht : 6.0kg / 62cm (3mths n 4 days old)
Type of Diaper : Pampers/ Mamy Poko
Type of FM : Similac
Caregiver(when mum returns to work) : Maternal Grandma
Address (Area) : Punggol

feza,
Hehehe... I didn't read the thread properly. So the collage is for those who attend the gathering is it?

If so, Sally KIV mine first. I need to confirm the date.

If attending, mostly likely Bbcutie + hb + maid + bbs (1 big 1 small).

siewlng, my bb has nose sensitive also. it's inherited fr his daddy. so every now n then he will lk running nose and he sneeze v often and also blocked nose

aiya why u al so accurate?
24 June 2006.. That day I have wedding to attend and I am the jie mei.cannot attend
Hiaz.. so sad =(

siewlng,

my girl also nose have problem one.. sometimes like very difficult for her to breath.. maybe follow the daddy who have sinus..

Sunshinekid
me oso n c the shower gel mayb they stop tht liao anyway u can chk for their signature collections, it's all the shower gel.

Sunshinekid: u should be happy leh.. hehe can sleep thru the nite... haha Xinru is like tat too... she more worst k.. she drink at 5,6 evenin then wake up next mornin 5,6am to drink leh.. haha but its ok one... cause if they hungry sure will wake up and most happy thing is.. we get to sleep well... haha

lp2: if its a blood cyst, i tink the best is to remove it lor... cause compare to my case, mine was clear cyst.. i haf the same thinkin as u also lor.. worry tat it might grow back.. but i tink it wun grow back straight after u remove one.. and i tink removin it now is better then to worry more when u got preggy...
u will also have lovely gift from god too...maybe u tink in this way lor.. this is a test for u.. once u pass it, everything will be fine liao....dun worry too much k...
happy.gif

Feza,
Hehe dun understand leh, tat photo thingy?

1. Bulma + bb + hb
3. Feza + bb + hb
4. Ling + bb + son
5. Von + bb + hb
6. Siewlng + bb +hb

Hehe location near near me...

siewlng,

sally will collect all our babies photo then put everything together to produce a nice photo collage of all the babies.. get it??

1. Bulma + bb + hb
3. Feza + bb + hb
4. Ling + bb + son
5. Von + bb + hb
6. Siewlng + bb +hb
7. Carol + bb + hb + son

Sally
what size should the pic be? and when it's done it would be in wat form? how big? hee hee pls enlighten me. Thanks.

Hi Feza,
I've updated mine below. Thanks!

1. Bulma + bb + hb
3. Feza + bb + hb
4. Ling + bb + son
5. Von + bb + hb
6. Siewlng + bb +hb
7. Carol + bb + hb + son
8. Violet + bb + hb + gal + maid

He he he, sorry i have been MIA for awhile. So many things after being one week away.. now we can bb's lunch party, bb updates, etc etc. Boy what have i missed???

feza, me coming...

1. Bulma + bb + hb
3. Feza + bb + hb
4. Ling + bb + son
5. Von + bb + hb
6. Siewlng + bb +hb
7. Carol + bb + hb + son
8. Violet + bb + hb + gal + maid
9. Venus + bb + hb

Hi everyone, just to share my thots of the day

Work has certainly changed my life a lot. Now i have juggle work, bb, home and hubby. I do feel that my hubby has been feeling that i have been neglecting him. Does your hubbies feel that too?

I really have to find time to pamper my hubby too...but some times really got no energy. I have to remind myself to drop him some loving SMS just to pouch him up. Now i understand why people say, hubby do gets jealous when we have bb..

Two of my colleagues are pregnant, one is 39 years and another one is 37 years... Wow, they are fantastically well and i really excited to see them pregnant... no sure why leh.

feza,

may be can we approach some companies like wyeth, abbot, j&amp;J for goodies... Hey, sometimes they do look for avenue to do sampling of their products.

hi Venus,

I'm a new comer to this thread....
When I hv my 1st bb, my hubby feels that same way as yours.... we are so caught up with motherhood that everything is bb FIRST, and maybe hubby is not even 2nd... Things got better after a while and now with 2nd bb, I make sure that I try to put hubby first sometimes.

I am also happy whenever I learnt that my frens are pregnant, dunno why oso?

venus,

those big giants won t entertain us one la.. we so small group..

my hubby get jealous.. but i sometimes also jealous of him coz my girl nian on him like glue whenever he s around...

Etelle,
Finally bought a test kit to test and its NEGATIVE. Heng ah... must be work stress + hormones change so mense is irregular.

Back