(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

von
xr also asking for attention, but usually in a good way. Last time she used to be very 'dao', dont even want to hug daddy, but now if daddy carries mei mei, she'll go over and hug both of them, cuddle up to daddy
happy.gif

Last night, yu ru was sleeping so we brought xr out only. She was so happy! Usually we bring both out so I guess she really felt it when she had our undivided attention.

Mums who had maids last year, how much do you claim for maid levy (tax relief)? hubby pays it but I blur abt how much I'm supposed to put in the efiling form.

Von
i also did the same as Wendy.. say meimei cry, you sayang meimei ask meimei don't cry ok? Usually she will sayang meimei. Sometimes i also let meimei sit on jiejie's lap with my support and jiejie is usuallu very proud and excited when she feels the weight on her lap. Overall, it's trying to make them feel like a big sister/brother. But i must admit that there are times when all don't work and it's very frustrating. Sometimes i really pity the elder one... coz suddenly got another person to share mummy with..

Claire
From what i know, it's 6K relief coz not only for levy but includes their salary too.

Wendy, Claire, & Summer,

I did 'praise' Marcus for being a good boy & for helping out. I also get him involved too, like asking him to pass Megan's diaper, throw them into dustbin, sayang her & ask her not to cry. He loves his sis & constantly remind us not to forget abt Megan when we leave my mil's place. I would say he's a v gd bro coz' when megan cries, he'll automatically sayang her & ask me to carry her.

BUT....he still whines a lot....

Hi gals,

thanks all for your wishes.

Bulma & Claire,
is ok lar.. I enquiry on tots hse cos i am looking for a nearby (walking distance) playgroup for elvin next yr. There is a Apple Tree and a Tots hse so mostly will see he can get into the Apple Tree anot 1st cos it just across the road. Easier for my MIL.

Gals,
recently get quite emontional. Elvin seem to like meimei alot. When even he see my niece (coming 5 mths) he will wan to carry her. And we go out he and see baby he will ask is meimei? If yes he wan to carry.. How i hope he have a sis of his own.

Hi mummies who have the leapfrog letter factory,

can i check for the letter L is it say "Oh" is that correct? All along i though it should be "L". Cos this letter is say differently when at zoophonics..

Jappooh

L is pronounced correctly. At first i thought it sounded like Oh, then realised it's not. It's 'l' as in when u lick the lollipop. think it's be 'arl'

O is o ah. it didn't say r. As in 'Odd'

Hi Mashy,
the L is "arl" har?? I thonk might be my hearing problem.. Will go and watch again. i remember the teachers at zoophoics say "Orr"..

Thanks for the info.. Hee..

jappooh

i got hearing prob, so can't catch some pronunciation well. Lost my lower and high freq hearing on my right. So i checked with my hb when i also thought that i heard 'or'. He said it's correct. Well, his english has always been more powerful than mine. Hahah, maybe u should check your hearing.

Hi Mashy,

thanks for your info.

Both me and hubby english not powerful one. So when we hear it we told is wrong cos i am sure the teacher didnt say the same for the letter "L". Letter "O" are closer pronunciation for both the DVD and teacher..

Mashy,

when we watch the disc we thought is wrong for the letter "L" cos we attend the zoophonics class 1st. Maybe the teacher make a mistake. Will check with them again.

Jappooh/mashy
My hubby and I are also puzzled why L says "or" in the leapfrog. I thought it should be "ler" if I remembered my phonics. Makes me wonder if there's a difference btn British and American phonics. Besides, some other alphabets also don't sound quite right ... could be because of the recording.

cheona
"ler" is for chinese hanyu pin yin le...i do agree with Mashy that the "L" sound is "arl" but i am not a phonics expert myself. And i am also wondering if there is a difference in phonics afterall the accent from each country differs as well.2 cents worth.

C how much yj love her school n her uniform... is late at night, she insisted to wear her school uniform n refused to take off.
1282798.jpg

siewlng

my boy also loves his uniform. When he wears his uniform, he knows he's going to school and when he's there, he will walk to his seat and sit down.

hi mommies,
may i ask, those who have ordered from tower.com for the leapfrog dvd, u can use your credit card for payment?
when i chk out, i keep having error that it's not a 3D secured or US-issued *headache*
any advice?
thks,
wendy

thks for the replies...
very funny lei.. i used 3 dbs visa, i uob visa and 1 uob master all cannot lei...
so strange...
sad.gif

wendy
haha daphne is cute ha ha...she got little tummy potruding out ha ha...yeah think girls are naturally more vain bah...

hee.. thks,
ya, and i think kids are most adorable when they are around 2yo.
or at least to me and my hb, we find the kids cutest ard this age.

that day i was reading to daphne
i showed her a picture of hammer - she said 'kok kok'
i showed her a picture of hamburger - she said 'yum yum'
bwahahahaha...

for ya conveniece

Phoebe Low (phoebelow)
Username: phoebelow

Post Number: 378
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 1:55 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi mummies of sept 2007 thread,
pls bear with me for a while it will be a very long posting.
with regards to the latest joanne saga, i would hereby like to expose the saga as a SCAM!
FIRSTLY ALLOW ME TO APOLOGISE FOR TROUBLING ALL THE MUMMIES HERE. I REALLY DIDNT KNW THAT IT IS A SCAM AND I SINCERELY WANTED TO HELP THAT "JOANNE".I M VERY VERY SORRY.
Pls allow me to explain everything.

i came across thread with header urgently need help. i read her story and i felt really sad abt wat she have gone thru. i wanted to help but procrastinated as i already reserved quite a number of items for angel(babymaybe)--> ashley's mother. Been working hard just to make ends meet but when i saw that case, i cant help to think that at least i dun have a unfaithful hubby. Giving is a blessing too. isnt it?
after i started posting, Fau MSN me to tell me that one of the person whom the owner of the thread mention that she is a counsellor and the only person whom Joanne will meet is the same person who CHEATED HER $100!!! THAT MUMMY'S NICK IS SHIRLEY8084.This make us suspicious abt her identity and thus we tried all means to google n search all her posting, nicks, email and study her type of writing etc.
As you knw the thread is deleted by moderator, i felt that i should tell all mummies here abt the issue and to prevent more mummies being cheated.
Below are our findings how can we be so sure darling = Shirley8084 = cutie_baby mummy = p_darling
we have all supportive evidence and links but because i am worried that she might delete the post before we go to the police, thus i am only disclosing some here

1) all the posting by the above mentioned nicks have a common writing style. they always like to end with ... We can say almost ALL her posting is like this.

2) We found out that the above mentioned nick always order items on the BP or WTB/WTS thread and claimed that she already transfered the funds. giving a FAKE IB TRANSACTION NO.. This is supported by a couple of links including small small world who is cheated over ard $700. If the organizer is careful, she will nt send the items then the above mention nick will MIA.
This info is further supported after we manage to contact a couple of organizers including Kiasu_Mum who even post on the SCAM THREAD to ask for money. She also use the same trick on Fau and we have the email evidence.

3) WEird things in the thread:
- we can only send the items to shirley and cannot see joanne in person cos she claim that joanne will lock her self in the room.
- she claim that a mummy nick cutie_baby mummy went to visit joanne and joanne slam the door at her. --> we went to search cutie_baby mummy's nick and found out that her email is [email protected] which belongs to Shirley8084 too. we have a couple of links to prove that the email belong to her verified by her hp number
- darling post a pic of so call Joanne's baby. and we manage to find shirley's own bb photo which she posted in another website. so that baby is Joanne's or Her's
- she told me joannes baby drinking NAN 1. I have manage to find evidence that Shirley's bb also drink NAN 1.
- DArling claim that Joanne stay CCK. coincidently Shirley's MIL stay in CCK too.

4) DArling post to buy certain things from a mummy, end up shirley reply to thank her for delivery the things to her. Darling post want to reserve the mothercare shoe, shirley ask seller can reg post or not. i think it is more like she forgot she use wrong id to log in. Even confuse one of the seller too.. we have the evidence as well. we also have the contact of the seller.

5) Darling post WTS thread Shirley help to UPZ.
6) when questioned by one of the seller/ spree organizer, she then admit that shirley is her far relative. Cousin's cousin's cousin.
I also realize she use this cousin word very often always so and so is her cousin.

7) when ye chin went back to her house at DOver to collect the mats which she did nt pay for, she claim that her cousin (again) bring back to indonesia already. Coincidently, darling also mention she just came back from indonesia. OK FINE RELATIVES MA..

There are many more evi which i cant disclose much here..but mummies pls beware of this person. she will very high likely create another nick.
she also owns baby_lucky, relaz, relax_joanne nick is brides forum and many more not disclosed.

emmamuelle or shirley or whoever you are, if you are reading this, just GET OUT OF HERE. YOU ARE MAKING USE OF ALL THE KIND HEARTED MUMMIES HERE!!! SHAME ON YOU BEING A MOTHER OF 3. I WONDER IF YOUR BABY KNW YOU USE HER PIC TO CHEAT, HOW WILL SHE FEEL. IF WHAT I SAY ABOVE IS WRONG, BE DARING ENOUGH TO VERIFY WITH ALL THE MUMMIES INVOLVE AND RETURN FAU HER MONEY. THAT IS HER HARD EARN MONEY!!! NOT YOURS. RETURN MONEY TO SMALL SMALL WORLD AND OTHER ORGANIZERS TOO. IF YOU CONTINUE TO DO YOUR NONSENSE, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GO TO THE POLICE. STOP CHEATING PPL!!
AND WE MEAN IT!

Sept thread mummies, i am very very sorry to have cause so much trouble to all of you to find things to donate. i should nt be so naive to believe her. very very sorry.

u never post so nothing lor. hahaha. maybe everyone's busy or in msn bah.

if u feel bored, join the jan thread lor. jan thread is more active. We've been organising lots of gatherings & plenty of activities such as playgroups, birthday bashes etc. The most recent activity is ducktour. One of the gals is helping to charter the duck tours. There's also mummies from other threads joining the duck tour. They all super on one and they meet weekly at Cityhall/RP. If I'm still working there, i would have joined them.

etelle, busy busy busy mah hahahha that mummy really v bad lei ... so "wu liang"!!!!

i brought j1 and j2 to the singapore flyer. they enjoyed it lei...

tomorrow 1st time gg to bring j1 step into cinema. i wonder he can make it or not :p you all bring your kiddos to cinema? he cant sit still one, i think it's gg to be CHALLENGING...mmm...

hi mummies..

need your advise..if u suddenly realised that your partner's ex who had been bugging your partner for many months (i.e kept asking him out becoz she missed him very much, kept asking him to do stuffs for her ie run errands, bugging him to fix computer becoz she claimed she has no $$ to fix it even thou she is in fact very rich can afford to live in pent house has a maid) has in actual fact was already ROM (legally married), has a rich husband. but she was texting I missed you wanted to meet up and stuff after she was married. what would you do?

MM,

hmmm, are u from our thread using a different nick or are u implying that one of the mummies here is your partner's ex?

Whatever the case, your partner has already made his stand by changing his phone no, so just let it rest. The important thing is that your partner has resisted temptation and you should be proud of him. Many men can't resist that when a woman drop into their arms.

Mashy
really ah....yeah lor i also think the Jan mummies very onz le...it's good also...
happy.gif

MM
yeah its quite sudden for you to drop in our thread and just said something like this......

No choice stella,
think alot of our mummies here are pretty occupied with work, toddler and etc.

I wish i could organise more activities but my freelance come and go. Hard to check when the time is right.

Brought j1 for movie on sat, he was curious but enjoyed. he sit there happily munching the popcorns and looked at the big screen… but when the show started about 10mins, he fell asleep on me le hahahaha til show ended. Before the lights all off, he kept say wanna walk walk. Faint meh.. keep tell him cannot walk walk, everybody sit down, no walk walk… he fuss abit. So pai seh

mashy brainz yes. i just to get it off my chest after the shocking revelation. it really wrong of her to do so but then again, even if the deed was committed years ago does it mean its right of her to do it in the first place or i should keep quiet and pretend nothing has happened?

Back