(2005/12) Dec 05 mums-to-be

Hi Kwan, thanks for your reply. Maybe I should check with her PD. This afternoon I tried making 200ml for her, she only finished 110 ml
sad.gif

Now I'm giving her Angelfish appetite enhancer, hopefully she would eat more...

Jenny,

My milk came in only on day5, so no worries... your milk will come soon, maybe it already has. Just let your baby suckle more often. I let my baby suckle every 2 or 3 hours now, except at nite. If you are worried about him being hungry, you can feed fm if you want. I forgot how many days baby can go without milk after birth, because he/she has reserves.

Chic Mommy
Why u give ur gal appetite enhancer? Though Zach's appetite is very poor but i never thot of giving him appetite enhancer and my PD also never mentioned it to me at all. Sometimes I think my boy's appetite so poor maybe bcoz of my lousy cooking hahaha. Its best to chk with ur PD lor. Last time every 2hrs I'll feed my boy some food coz each time he only eat a little portion. But now his appetite ok lah and PD says his weight gain is normal so ask me not to be so kan cheong. What's ur gal's name? Is she a Dec bb too? Are u also a SAHM?

prettycloud,

yes i think my milk is in!! he does suckle very often, i fed him 17 times yesterday and its so tiring. hopefully it will be better soon.

chic mommy,
when my boy got sick, he lost his appetite. his
PD gave him an appetite enhancer called Appellin B-12. it really helps and his normal appetite is back. maybe u can ask your PD.

Chic mommy..last time my boy also had low appetite. Don't worry as long as they are gaining weight and healthy...and the stage will pass. Now my boy at 3+ eat almost like our portion already..hehe...and very fast too! and yet still look so skinny..and yes he did have nite feeding until he was 20 plus month! and he slowly dropped it off by itself.

Kwan,

Sent u a PM but did not know if it got thru. my 2nd boy particulars is below

Name: WK
DOB: 5 Dec 05
Weight: 11kg (at 18mths)
Height: 86cm (at 18mths)

My older boy is a Dec04

I am a SAHM

Hi Kwan, Jenny and Mujmuj, thank you for the advice..I guess I just have to persevere. It can be really frustrating when my daughter refuses to eat anything. She looks skinny as well.. But the PD says her weight is okay..maybe she got heavy bones...

Kwan, My girl's name is Mischa, yes a Dec baby 2005, and I am a SAHM. I just gave birth to my second one this July. How abt you?

Rochelle
Oh oh didn't rx ur PM. Will update WK stats accordingly.

Chic Mommy
Understand how u feel coz I get frustrated too when Zach refuse to eat and drink. So worried he'll get phobia during meal times.
I'm also a SAHM. Ur 2nd bb is a boy or gal? Oh so now u having ur confinement. Congrats!

HappyGal/Rochelle
Updated Rayden & WK's stats.
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NO.</TD><TD>PARENT</TD><TD>BABY</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>WT(kg)</TD><TD>HT(cm)</TD><TD>AS AT </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>16mths 10days </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mujmuj</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>17mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>15.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>IF</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>meixue</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LiewLian Soh</TD><TD>Fybie</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>9.9</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>17mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>9.1</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ng Kiok Teck</TD><TD>Benjamin</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>straycats</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>10.4</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>17.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>9.1</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>15+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>11.4</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Berlin</TD><TD>Gezann</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>9.5</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeslyn</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>16+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>WK</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>86</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>joyfulhands</TD><TD>Cathleen</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>fluffsmurfie</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>10.1</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Megan Lee</TD><TD>Ron Jun (RJ)</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Ernest (EnEn)</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>83.5</TD><TD>17mths 17days </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>DS</TD><TD>Jayden (XinYang)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>15mths 28days </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>prettycloud</TD><TD>Aron</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>9.4</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>16.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Angelin Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>7.75</TD><TD>68</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>2005</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Geryl</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Bao Bao</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>10.2</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>15mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>clhw30</TD><TD>Mirabel</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>14.8</TD><TD>85</TD><TD>16+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YL</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>11.7</TD><TD>82.5</TD><TD>15mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>sunnysun</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>Jerald (Yangyang)</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fairymoss</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10.2</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>HappyGal29</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>14.9</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>taka</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18mths 1week </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rena Chew</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pooh25</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>73.2</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tabbisus</TD><TD>Tabby</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>6.6</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>06-Jan</TD><TD>11.1</TD><TD>85</TD><TD>17mths 3weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
Pls PM me if you wish to update/include your tod's stats in the chart. (just in case I missed any of your postings)

Mommies
As suggest by meixue previously regarding taking away those names who are no longer active in the thread. Pls share ur views. Thx

Kwan
Agree with the suggestion. If possible, prob can pm those ppl tat we going to remove their name.

Jenny,
Congrats...ur bb looks so cute..

Welcome Rochelle n Chic mummy

Jenny, good to hear that your milk supply is here!
happy.gif
Yah, it is frustrating when they suck so many times, but yet you are worried they do not have enough isn't it... i do succumb to bottle feeding sometimes, when my bb gal does not suck well or when i think i do not have enough milk - like when i pump to empty just 1 hour plus to 2 hours before, but still let her suckle first. But sometimes, I wonder if I do not maximise my babies' growth when I insist on direct bfg and give bottled bm instead. But I am lazy to pump and wash and sterilise, so I wun. :p My Aron is not as heavy as I like and does not take alot of proper food. I dun think he has poor appetite - he is picky on his food.

Joyful's Poll:
1 & 2) Sleep in the same room as us, but he sleeps in his cot.

3. He will call me or move to his musical piano or windmill to play with them.

Kwan

Agreed to remove those not active mummies.

Hi mummies, thanks for your replies to my poll. A summary... about 75% of our thread's toddlers sleep in the same room as their parents & 50% co-sleep on same bed.

kwan,
I'm with ok with the idea. Like what thoughtful Megan suggested, perhaps can notify those mummies before removing their names so that nobody feels offended.

Hihi Rochelle,
I still remember you.. you gave birth to both your boys in Raffles Hospital right? My girl is also born in RH. Are you still in US? Welcome to this thread
happy.gif

Thanks everyone for your well-wishes.

prettycloud,
I brought Ryan to the clinic for his routine check-up. glad that he has put on weight after all that feeding, he was feeding like 16-17 times a day. Unfortunately, his jaundice level is high and has to be admitted for phototheraphy. I'll bring EBM for him and will supplement with FM.

joyful,

my 1st boy born in RH, 2nd boy born in US. we went to US when I was in the end of 2nd trimester. The recent RH case where the mum died of blood loss is very sad
sad.gif
RH is better than the US hospital eventhough I got a good one in US. I am still in California

Thank you all..

Kwan, thanks.. yes, I'm having my confinement now. My 2nd one is a boy.

Btw, do you mommies have problems with your toddlers? My girl likes to scream a lot, cries more than 10 times a day. This happens whenever she doesnt get her way. We already tried many methods including both giving and not giving in to her, talking to her nicely, etc etc. Do mommies have the same prob? And she cries really2 loud.

You think I'm not the only one experiencing this? I have a niece, same age as my daughter.. so obedient and hardly cries.. compared to my daughter, totally opposite...
sad.gif

LengLeng
Wow long time nv hear frm u thot u disappear after found new job hahaha.

Chic Mommy
Same same. Zach will scream n cry very loud if he fails to get wat he wants. Hubby & I now already trained to be more thick skin even he does tat outside at shopping mall we just dun bother coz the more we give in to him the more he thinks this is correct. Normally we just ignore him. He likes to vent anger too.

Chic Mommy
U r not alone...my boy oso like tat...he can scream vy loud, sometimes when we are in public transport i feel so pai seh...he oso cries easily when i scold him and take things away fm him but for a short while nia.

Rochelle,
ah yes, your 2nd boy is born in US. So he's a US citizen? Will you be coming back to S'pore?
Oh really, RH service is still better.. Very sad & really a misfortune for both the mom & the hospital in that incident... guess nobody expected it to turn out that way..

Chic Mommy,
My girl also puts up a "crying show" when she can't get her way. Can tell it's fake cries, she just wants us to give in to her. But no way for me if she's trying to lay her hands on potentially dangerous objects such as scissors, power socket, table fan etc. I will usually distract her by giving her another (safe) toy/object & then she'll stop.

Kwan, Megan, jf, but my daughter can cry many times in a day.. more than 10.. cries when she wants to sleep, wants to be carried by my hb, almost everything. sigh..

chic mummy
i think it's a phrase tat they need to go thru ba...my son when he cries he only wants me n nobody else. my hb tries to comfort him but he will push away...

joyful,

he is a US citizen by birth. we are applying for PR so unless my hubby gets a hyper good offer from SG, we wont be back soon. He works much shorter hours than in SG

Tantrums,

my 2.5 yr old boy responds well to time-outs after some trying. you can check out how to use time-outs on the internet. even my younger 1.5 yr old son understands time-outs now. with 2 kids, they can throw tantrums and I cant be bothered. its just surrond sound to me :p

hi lengleng
hw is ur new job?

chic_mommy
my gals do cry alot, esp the 2nd 1, always crying in the middle of the nite, dono fuss abt what...*angry*

my girl also fusses alot in the middle of the nite these days. even in the daytime she not as well-behaved. mayb shes cutting her molars now? or is this the prelude to e Terrible 2s??? it also doesnt help dat my mum is teaching her all the wrong things cos she tinks its cute!! am really at a loss man...

leng leng
take care lo....btw, who take cares of ur kids when u r @ work?

my gal had been crying every night after she turns 1yr old..dono i too supertitious or wat...im quite into believing those old folks' tale...there's once my mil show some1 invitation card infront of my gal then ever since then, she every night cry in the middle of the slp...sianz...im working and need to wake up every morning 6am...she will cry @ least 1-2 hrs then go back to slp, when i go back to slp, already 5am....sianz.......

Rochelle,
Sounds like your hb is getting a gd deal in US
happy.gif
How's life in California compared to S'pore? Do your boys have to take those vaccines as our kids do in S'pore? Do the kids there go for enrichment classes? ;-) So I presume it's quite likely your boys will be going to schools in the US?

hi hi mommies

Just got pm'd by Kuikwan... have been busy having no. 2, just delivered in June, and just finished confinement and baby first month so have been reading the thread on and off but not contributing...

baby updates for no.1
tabby is 18months+, 9.5kg and 76cm...

Joyful,

they have more vaccines here than in Singapore. my two boys have the chickenpox vaccine and the Hep A vaccine. think its not compulsory in Singapore. I am not staying in the city area so its much less crowded, people are not so rush. however its hard to get around without a car so my hubby have to drive us wherever I want to go. The supermarket and playground is just 10mins walk away so thats good.

can u PM me your email? then can email u their flickr photos link. hubby does not like their photos on forums.

teeth,

my boy has 16 teeth now. waiting for last 4 molars
sad.gif
my older boy had all 20 teeth by 1 yrs old.

Hi tabbiesus
Glad to hear from u here. Will update Tabby's stats accordingly. Congrats on ur newborn.

Jes
Updated Regine's stats.
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NO.</TD><TD>PARENT</TD><TD>BABY</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>WT(kg)</TD><TD>HT(cm)</TD><TD>AS AT </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>16mths 10days </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mujmuj</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>17mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>15.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>IF</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>meixue</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LiewLian Soh</TD><TD>Fybie</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>9.9</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>17mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>9.1</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ng Kiok Teck</TD><TD>Benjamin</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>straycats</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>10.4</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>17.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>9.1</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>15+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>11.4</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Berlin</TD><TD>Gezann</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>9.5</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeslyn</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>9.8</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>WK</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>86</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>joyfulhands</TD><TD>Cathleen</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>fluffsmurfie</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>10.1</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Megan Lee</TD><TD>Ron Jun (RJ)</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Ernest (EnEn)</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>83.5</TD><TD>17mths 17days </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>DS</TD><TD>Jayden (XinYang)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>15mths 28days </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>prettycloud</TD><TD>Aron</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>9.4</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>16.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Angelin Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>7.75</TD><TD>68</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>2005</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Geryl</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Bao Bao</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>10.2</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>15mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>clhw30</TD><TD>Mirabel</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>14.8</TD><TD>85</TD><TD>16+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YL</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>11.7</TD><TD>82.5</TD><TD>15mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>sunnysun</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>Jerald (Yangyang)</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fairymoss</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10.2</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>HappyGal29</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>14.9</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>taka</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18mths 1week </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rena Chew</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pooh25</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>73.2</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tabbisus</TD><TD>Tabby</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>9.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>06-Jan</TD><TD>11.1</TD><TD>85</TD><TD>17mths 3weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
Pls PM me if you wish to update/include/delete your tod's stats in the chart. (just in case I missed any of your postings)

How I wish the tantrums phase will go away soon... I cant bear to hear her cry.. maybe it will get better when she is able to communicate well.. my daughter will also cry in the middle of the night, but that is mostly cos she wants milk and she will say it.

Jenny,

Hope baby Ryan is back at home with you already.

Rochelle,
Which part of US are you in? I was in Oregon some 3 years ago when my hubby was posted there for work. I miss the life there! And yes, my hubby works shorter hours then, compared to SG.

Tabbisus, congrats!

Congrats to Prettycloud, Jenny and Tabbiesus!!
So happy to see so many mummies and new babies here! Wonder when can be my lucky turn??
My Hypothyriod is still not under control so my HB doesn't wanna TTC.... Sigh!

Kwan, Dun delete me hor! I dun have access to this forum from my office, but I am very "on" here!! Keke!

Please update Fybie's Stats, when you are free.
She is 10.3kg, 81cm at 19mth.

2005, most likely I will be sending Fybie to Pat School Hse from 3 Sep but I think her class is almost full.

Talking abt kids crying, mine can even throw things, and she always demand for her teddy bear to seek comfort, I wonder if it is bad for her to be so dependable on her teddy bear or not.

<font color="ff0000">
Mommies
Pls don't misinterpret me. I've no intention to delete any mommies from the list and I've no right to do so too. Unless the mommy instruct me to delete her name else the list will remain as it is. Thx!
</font>

Congrats to Jenny and Tabbiesus!! I wish my luck would come soon. Just wonder if you dont mind to share how many months have you tried before you conceived for your second one?

Talking about throwing tantrums, I find Megan is more obedient and understanding nowadays, she is easier to handle now as compared to when she was much younger. *keep my fingers closed* She also starts to show response to flash cards, can concentrate very well and will point to the answer when being asked, about 80% accurate. But of course only to the familiar items which have been shown to her many many times. Her speech is still very slow and with limited vocab though.

Back