<font color="aa00aa">Aprilpinky,</font>
Thanks for sharing the info you got from the class! Very helpful indeed! Now I know I shouldn't sayang tummy in circular motion! Oops!
I was gonna suggest a weight gain column in our list... but then gave up the idea... cos I think that'll add too much pressure and unnecessary worries. Hiyah... most impt is that baby is well and we can all shed the weight after that!!
<font color="aa00aa">Naughty,</font>
I bought Pigeon battery operated breast pump... it's not the most popular pump to buy, but I bought it for a few reasons...
1) my best friend has been using it for a year and it still works well for her (pumps twice at workplace)
2) can use rechargable batteries
3) CHEAP! $43 after 20% from Kiddy Palace
4) small and compact, easy to bring around
5) I reckon I'm too lazy to use manual pump
If it doesn't work well for me... it's cheap enough for me to buy other pumps without feeling sim tia!
Naughty, update us on your sis and her baby, hope baby's doing better by the day.
<font color="aa00aa">Furry,</font>
I didn't think it was anything when you said your cubbie keeps you awake at night. I've been having terrible nights for the past week... surviving on 4 hours sleep each night! Hope that doesn't mean she'll be a night-active baby when she comes out!! arghhhh...