(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

dili_mummy.. the aqua aerobics not i recommend one leh.. tink its venus lah.. heh..

i stay in west leh.. anyone stay in west area so can go exercise together in our 2nd trimester?
 


kekekekeke.....
pengz..... give discount liao then I got commision leh....
bai bai stand whole dae.....

Lat flight was manila night stop.......

yar loh, airline house beri beri far leh.....
si beh sian
 
celtricia ~ me stay in west!!

ah Fat ~ aiya.. dun like tat lar.. the most when i go visit u den i buy guni give u lor.. cant buy kopi so guni hor.. hahahaha..

manila nite stop arh.. tian arh.. the errie hotel?

its super super far arh.. den jin ulu.........
 
morraine, u using some dialect words in your posts is it? Which dialect is that? My dialect not very good, so sometimes dont understand :p hehe.
 
erm... dialect? erm.. which ones huh? sorry..

as in like si beh sian? erm.. its like very bored lor.. erm think its hokkien?

i oso anyhow use wan.. hee hee..
 
morraine u staying in d west ah.. gd! heh.. whh part? me in bukit gombak.. heh... but u in ur 14weeks liao.. me only 10 weeks leh..
 
celtricia, I go to my PIL's place in CCK during wkends. So if the timing is suitable, can I join u to do some exercises together?
I'm 8+ weeks now. Hougang & Bishan a bit way out for me leh.

Was having headache over the discussion of confinement these few days. Mum, hubby & myself all have different views on how my confinement will be done! ~haiz~
I thought of getting a confinement lady, but mum refused to let 'another woman' messed up her kitchen & suggested she'll be the confinement lady instead. But then, it's her 1st time wor!
Hubby wanted me to go to PIL's place for confinement as the maid could help looking after the baby, but I still prefer my own nest leh. *troubled*
 
Sigh... seems like none of you living near my area to go for classes with me
sad.gif


Rochelle, you best ah! Stay in condo and the pool's private one... very envious!

Nik,
I went to buy the Tropicana OJ at NTUC today... it's $5.85... and it tastes quite good too. Thanks for the recommendation
wink.gif
 
<font color="0000ff">as @ 28-Apr-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Numee</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyfulhands</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>RH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif
 
hi joyfulhands..

my aqua aerobics starts on 10th May..by then i am 15 weeks liao ..i think

hopefully i dun feel tired 2 go for it..
 
Hi ladies, Too bad i can't join anyone for exercise.

Dili, i still didn't drink milk yet, so my hb didn't dare to touch my tropicana OJ. Kekeke. I have the whole carton to myself.

Joyfulhands, i think ur mum will be able to cope even though it's her 1st time. Dun forget tat she been through confinement b4 when she had u n ur sibling. My hubby hopes tat my mum will come over to my place during the confinement period. But then my mum can't leave her own hse cos right now she got 4 dogs to take care. So, i told my hb tat i go back my mum's place for confinement, he worried the dogs will affect the bb. Next solution is my mil. But my hb also worry abt conflicts. So, i also got no solutions.
 
HI, have u gals booked the hospital through your gynae already? When do we actually need to book? I'm only 8+ weeks, havent even signed up package with gynae yet, but his nurse already called me up and asked me whether i am ready to make my hospital booking.

Usually for first child, do ladies deliver before EDD or after? seems like most of my friends delivered before EDD.
 
morraine.. ya i staying opp BBDC.. heh.. not BBTC lah.. kekeke..

joyfulhands.. sure u can join us.. but dun tink for nw lah.. coz not much energy to go for any exercising.. heh.. when my energy is gd.. i'll try to arrange one.. so u wrking or not? My confinement i also duno hw.. only noes dat my mum will look after my bb frm mon - thurs, den MIL will look after on fri to sun, if sat n sun we got tings on.. if not we'll take care by ourselves.. they din discuss abt my confinement leh.. they more interested in my bb.. haiz..

venus, u also staying in JW ah.. wow! u n morraine can be neighbours leh.. hehe.. u gg for aqua aerobics ah..u sign up for hw much ah? i hope by my 2nd trimester i will haf more energy to exercise.. heh..
 
Meixue, i didn't noe we got to make booking for hospital? Most ppl deliver their bb before EDD. I asked around, most of them deliver ard 38 weeks. If can thong till full term, it would be better lah.
 
nik,

the gynae will make the hospital book for you about a month before your EDD

dili,

I will be giving birth in US and not Singapore.
 
ah Fat ~ aiya.. no wonder lar.. couple coded leh.. no wonder dun mind lar.. hee hee..

celtricia ~ aiya.. paiseh.. me sa lar.. hee hee.. but den heng u understood wat i was saying.. hee hee..

meixure ~ my gynae says usually first child wil be earlier ard one week or so wor..
 
morraine.. no nid paiseh lah.. hahaha..

hey ladies, those who haf gynae at KKH can recommend? n watz d price like har? got details to give me? i tink most likely i will go KKH..
 
Hi Everyone

I'm new to this thread so joining coz expecting 2nd bb. Only abt 6.5 weeks now and EDD 18 Dec. Most likely delivering at Eastshore coz delivered my first kid there and staying in the east. Dili, could you help to include me in the table pls? Looks like my bb is the youngest around here for now.

Rochelle, thot I was quite garang to have another one coz my girl is only 11 mths now but you are even better. Your bb only 5 months old. My period only came back last month and we decided to let nature take its course and see what happens. Who knows, can hit jackpot so soon. How come you delivering in the US? Hubby going over there for work? So shiok, bb should be able to get dual citizenship rite?
 
Hi dili, I think i better reply u here. The Ko lei my mil gave me doesn't look like ginseng at all. It's very small pack n looked flaky. Tonite, i'm going back to her place for dinner. I'll ask her again.
 
<font color="aa00aa">Nik,</font>
yah lor, reply here better. I haven't yet seen the KoLei my MIL bought. But she said to use ONE PIECE each week in chicken soup.

<font color="aa00aa">Absolut,</font>
Welcome to the Family! Wah... have another experienced mummy here!

I heard women can't conceive when they're lactating, is that true? (ie they won't get their menses when they're lactating?)
 
Dili, i've got a friend BF solely her daughter for 2 years. N she dun have menses for the past 2 years. Then when she finally got her menses, she strike again the following month. According, to her, woman still O during lactating, juz no menses only, meaning they still can get pregnant but they wouldn't noe till later stages cos no AF.
Ya, my mil told me to boil into soup, once a week, or put 1 small pcs into the mouth everyday. Anyway it's really small pcs, like dandruff.

Ladies, juz wanna to kpo, do u prefer ur bb is boy or girl??
 
no preference.... as long as it's healthy!
(",) Today, 1st day at work stand counter......
cannot make it....
Now got terrible headache and feet all aching!!
Somemore, got evening sickness.....
vomited my dinner......
 
Dili, I asked my mil liao. Yah, ko lei is korean ginseng. I think i'll start to drink in my 2nd trimester.

Found a article in magazine, the 1st trimester ends at week 14. All along i tot is week 12.

Ah Fat, go n find a stool to sit down. Try to soak ur feet in warm water when u get home. I can understand wat u going through. I hated headaches also. I used to have migrain attack. Now, can't take panadol also.
 
<font color="blue">nik</font>, I think my mum will be the 'learn-on-the-job' type when it comes to confinement. She has no experience in taking care of babies. I was taken care of by my aunt when I was born. So both my mum &amp; me will start at ground 0 when my baby arrives lor. And my hubby is not very comfortable with the idea of 2 clueless women looking after a new-born. Still pondering over it...

btw, I've no preference over boy or girl. I just hope my baby is a healthy &amp; happy one
happy.gif

What about you?

<font color="blue">celtricia</font>, won't be starting exercise now, but at least a month later. I'm still rather tired nowadays. Best to lie on the bed
happy.gif


About giving birth in US, actually my hubby hopes to move to US some years later, and dreams that our children will be born in US with US citizenship. But for now, our 1st child will contribute to the baby statistics here.
 
dili

I'm only partially bf with my daughter. TBF til she was abt 8 months then decided to stop pumping in office. Too time consuming and she doesn't need so much milk anymore coz on solids already. Some mommies I know had their menses back at around 3 - 6 months even though they TBF. It really depends on your body but really enjoy not having periods.

nik
prefer to get a boy this time coz I've already got a girl. Wanted a girl to be my firstborn. But if I get another girl, I won't mind but think my parents will be disappointed coz they already have 3 granddaughters. Also good for my inlaws coz 1st grandson in the family. BUT agree with joyfulhands, both impt, the bb should be healthy.
 
Actually i prefer a girl, my hb prefer a boy. So, it does really matter if tis bb is a girl or boy. Of course, we all hope our bb is healthy.

Rochelle, which part of states u will be going?
 
Hello ladies, how's everyone's doing?

Time really files, I'm already in my 10th weeks. Went for my 2nd appt last week, so glad to see my baby has grown much bigger now. :D
 
joyfulhands... ya.. i won't b starting exercise so soon too.. heh.. same as u.. nt much energy..

nik.. actually no preference for gal or boy lah.. like the rest.. i rather my bb is healthy n strong.. dat will do.. hee..

bblove.. wen for u 2nd scanning liao ah.. so fast.. i yet to went for my 1st one yet.. heh.. i tink soon i will.. will haf to let my GP arrange one for me.. hee.. a bit worry dat my bb is nt growing.. haiz...
 
celtrica,

how many weeks are you in now?
In fact I'm also quite worried that my baby is not growing fast, cos my appetite hasn't been good since my 6th weeks. Just turning slightly better now.

Luckily, baby is growing well, many times bigger when we first saw the scan at 6th weeks.
happy.gif
 
hello all,

New to this thread. I'm also a Nov05 MTB. EDD is mid Nov. Now in my 12th week. V excited abt the pregnancy but the problem is that I feel v tired vv often and nauseous also.

I have not gained any weight as well though baby has been growing fine. Wondering any1 has similar experience?
 
<font color="aa00aa">Aprilpinky,</font>
Welcome to the club! It's normal lah, I lost 1kg for 3 weeks and have just gained it back! don't worry, you'll start putting on weight very soon... and sickness will go away in these couple of weeks.

<font color="aa00aa">Ah Fat ahhhh,</font>
Aiyoh, your work must be very tiring, having to stand so much. Poor thing... do make sure you get enuf rest.
Mine is also night sickness... but I only feel nauseous. And it seems to have subsided this week.

<font color="aa00aa">Sexxy,</font>
Hope you're feeling better already!

<font color="aa00aa">Bblove,</font>
Long time no see! I'm waiting for my 2nd visit to the gynae... seems like a super long wait!
 
wow the thread moves again

hi celtricia

the aqua aerobics is $65 for 12 lessons

also just check on the atenatal package(pardon my spelling) for kkh ..it cost $620 for 10 consulation and urine test...it starts from week 16 onwards..

the no damm hot...cannot get thru one..
 
<font color="0000ff">as @ 2-May-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Numee</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyfulhands</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>18/12/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif
 
absolut, I cant believe my eyes when I saw your name here. So happy for you leh!!! Is your EDD close to Nat's? Do you still bfg Ally? Is this preg planned for? Sorry, so many qns for you. Heehee.... actually I'm smiling while typing this posting leh. Congrats!!!
 
hey bblove.. i'm into my 11 weeks nw.. yet to go for any scan.. got to wait to c my GP tis fri.. c when can she arrange for one.. i'm quite worried dat my bb is nt growing.. coz seems like my tummy is still d same size.. haiz..

venus.. the aqua aerobics is at clementi right? thanks for d pricing.. wow! $620 for 10 consultations ah.. like dat consider ex or cheap ah?

yoz dili.. thankz for the update..
wink.gif


ladies.. i also nite sickness instead of morning too.. haiz.. esp in d middle of the nite.. so jialat..
 
<font color="aa00aa">Venus,</font>
who did you speak to at the SSC? I can't seem to contact those people! Just wanna confirm with them if the Hougang instructor has taught any preggies before. Looks like I'll have to make a trip there.
 


hi morraine

it is done in 1/4 of the pool...we do jogging, running across the breadth of the pool. the instructor also makes use of water bottles for weight training on arms.. also another thing called "noodle" to float and do execrise
 

Back
Top