15ml wheatgerm oil
10 drops borage oil
5 drops carrot oil
rose essential oil 7 drops
lavender essential oil 6 drops
Tangerine essential oil 5 drops

Hope it helps......

Ah fat,
Yah lor... the oils sounds good... but how to get those oils?!? worse still, furry you'll need to know the chinese names for it no!?! That's gonna be tricky! But yeah, ah fat, do you know where to get them?

Awaiting bblove.......

Hey Dili_mummy,

Got your msg from the other thread but i never received any PM from you leh...
Why don't you try again.. and then i email the file to you.
happy.gif

Dili,
Stop teasing me...you know I cham good la!

Do you have any cravings so far? I craved Big Mac last night, kinda corny.

bblove.. ur appt today hor.. update us when u r bak hor..

hi furryfurry... ya.. tink got to ask ard my frens or relatives lor.. but no hurry for me.. heh.. still very well at the moment.. no pains except for nauseous n burpy feeling.. so far so good... except i tink bb quite picky on food.. hahaha.. only wan to eat good n exquisite food, hahaha.. no money liao ah..

hi ladies,

Had my 1st appt with Dr. Joycelyn Wong this morning.
I must say she's really a very good & patient Gynea, She's gentle & understanding too, bothers to explain a lot of details to us which is especially useful for 1st time parents like us.

She did scanning for me & we could see the baby's heartbeat.
I was almost in tears when we saw baby's heartbeat for the 1st time.

Looking forward to my next appt.

266409.gif

Hi bblove,
Glad to hear your updates. How many weeks are you at now? Your EDD leh?

Ladies,
I have been using the cocobutter cream for those stretchmarks protection, is this sufficient? What Ah Fat mentioned very chim leh, dunno where to get those oil from....

Hi bblove, glad to hear your update!

hi furry, Wow, u're in China? The doc explains everything to you in Mandarin? I wouldn't be able to make it with my standard of Mandarin.

the length of a 7 week foetus was read from the following URLs
http://www.fpnotebook.com/OB171.htm
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/256582.html?1110033824

thought that measuring the Crown Rump Length in order to date the baby was on the basis that the length would be consistent across the board.
If a 7 week foetus was 12mm and another 7 week foetus was 28mm (2-3 times longer) - how can the CRL be reliable for telling us the due date for babies across the world? instead shouldn't the length tell us the age of the foetus? Your due date remains unchanged at 17 Nov?

What do you munch on in China when you're hungry? Is your office well-stocked with munchies like yummy biscuits or are there hot steaming pau's & man tou's or you tiao's from street-side stalls?

Wow, bblove! Very happy for you! Now I'm kicking myself for agreeing to put off the gynae's trip to next tues! I can't wait too!!!
so your EDD is changed to 21 Nov? I'll update our file.

Furryfurry,
My BP was 90/50 at the first screening I did! And the nurse said it was normal... so yours is nothing lah! :p

I don't have any cravings so far. I lost 1kg so far, but pelvic area seemed to have expanded! My skirts are riding up!

hi bblove...

wow! so happy for u leh.. hehehe.. dat means ur EDD same as me lor.. mine also on 21 Nov.. unless it will change from time to time during checkup.. heh.. such touching moments to b able to c the bb's heartbeat leh..
wink.gif

Hi Dilli_mummy,

Thanks. Hehe.
Yap, When I calcuate myself using online EDD calculator was 23 nov.
Gynea told me will be 21 nov.
Thanks, pls update for me.
happy.gif

Hi Celtricia,

Yap, both of us the same EDD, unless there's changes again.
Yap, really very touched to see the baby's heartbeat for the 1st time.
Unforgetable!

well, got the recipie from a aromatherapy book:
The Fragrant Pharmacy.....
lots of other blends inside.....
always feel that it is a good way to use natural products.....
especially when health and baby is concern....
(",) I usually get my blends from centrepoint,
I think it is in level 3, Plant Planet....
just give 'em the recipie, then they will blend it for you.....
Not so troublesome.....
If you gals would like,
we can meet up as I've got a 10% discount card.

Doctors' appointment is tml, I am feeling a little sick now,
Looks like coming down with flu......
(Must be temperature changes or werk stress)
Beri beri chaim, dunno what can eat or what cannot eat....

P/S: didn't tell my parents and in-law that I am preagnant.....
wanted to give my in-law birthday surprise in May.....
So cannot seek advice....

I took liang cha.... Looks like it is working.....

No Bleeding to date..... We are HOPEFUL.....

Ah Fat, good that the bleeding has stopped for you. Keep us updated on your visit tomorrow.

Bblove, glad to hear that your visit went well
happy.gif
Don't get too fixated on your EDD since EDD changes as the pregnancy progresses and most preggers give birth about 2 weeks earlier for their first child.

Dili, I've checked with another friend in the medical field and she's also assured me that its ok for ladies to have lower b.p. Just have to be weary when we get up from bed or stand up after sitting down for a long time
happy.gif

TF, Surprised to hear that you think all China doc's speak Mandarin etc. I just want to say that no, your perception of what China is today is utterly not true. There are english-speaking, expat doctors here as well who are very experienced and in fact much more costly that that we have available in Singapore and China is pretty civilized in some parts. There is MacDonald's, KFC, Subway, Starbucks -- pretty much the same thing Singapore has as well. So most of what you have access to, the Chinese people have as well. Most...not all. I guess embryo size varies due to genes as well, hence websites are only able to provide ranges of guidelines for reference, and are probably not definitive. I'm not too concerned la, anyway, as long as the doctor thinks we're good, I'm good too.

Celtricia, Expensive taste is good ma
happy.gif
Can get to enjoy the finer things in life...*giggles*. Must tell your child when its born that it had good taste budds even from the start!

Chin, where are you? Want to email / PM you but you hadn't enabled those functions...

Hope this thread will not dissappear mid-day today. Talk later ladies...

yoz furryfurry..

expensive taste means we've got to spend big money leh.. hahahaha.. hw can tahan.. kaoz.. b4 birth the child areadi spend so much.. after birth worst right.. hehe..
happy.gif
but as long as the child is healthy n well, dat's all it matters most to me.. hee... so when my child is born, i'll them him/her abt their taste budds.. kekeke..

Hi hi...sorry for the silence. I have two friends visiting from Singapore..so I was really busy bringing them around...so tiring!!
I am in Shanghai actually. Totally do not like the food - too oily and just not what I feel like eating right now. Makes me depressed just thinking abt the next meal...

I am actually seeing a gynae at the Foreign department of a local hospital. The hospital has a good reputation. Quite a few foreigners go to her..but she is actually a local Shanghainese. Speaks decent English..but I feel that she does not volunteer me any information (unless I ask) due to the language issue. My Chinese is not so good that I can not understand all the techie terms lah..

Furry - hmm...how do i enable the email function? let me go check it out.
happy.gif
where are u in china??

Celtricia,
Don't mention about spending money on this cub. We've already spent more than most of you will in the entire pre-natal package in our 3 visits to the doctors. Good medical care is really expsensive here, but we're grateful that at least we are able to get the level of care we require. More expenses to come still though
happy.gif
. My family and I have been teasing each other that this cub is so expensive we need to make it work a long time in order to recoup its costs.

Any lunch plans? I didn't pack lunch today...nibbling on biscuits now. Really hope to make it through this day. Feeling rather lousy today.

No no.. I am with the International Peace Maternity Hospital at HengShan Lu. There is a foreign division on the 13th floor. U are in Shanghai as well, I presume?? :p I have already activated the email / PM function...drop me a note. Looking fwd to your mail.

Hi furry, sorry u'r feeling lousy today. howz bout giving yrself a treat.... or read a dilbert comic strip ...

thought u might have access to some exotic munchies not available in singapore. it's true i've not been to shanghai & other similar financial cities, only to guang zhou.

I must have imagined something like Taipei where there are interesting snack carts everywhere. The Taipei office I worked in, folks had jazzy desserts, pastries & drinks on their desks pretty often. quite fun...

Chin, Ive also added you to my yahoo IM So turn it on babe!

TF, thanks for your pat on the backKa bit queasy and have not been able to rest through the nights for more than 3 weeks, bad cough too. I think unless you count snakes and dog meat as the exotic foods we can get here, I much rather eat bak chor mee in SG.

Furryfurry..

quite true.. tink u spending more den those who r in sg.. heh..sorry to complain abt me gg to spend big money.. heehee..
wink.gif
tink tis days to have a bb is nt cheap too, no matter whh country we're at.. heh..

y eat biscuits only? go out n get some food lor.. or ask for take aways?

me also nt feeling gd today, have been feeling nauseous for the whole morning till nw, n eating sour things n drinking warm water doesn't help today.. duno wat's wrong.. haiz.. though no appetite.. haf juz asked hubby to get for me the grilled chicken salad frm BK and mash potato frm KFC.. duno if it will b appetitising for me later.. haiz.. also hope i will feel better after lunch later.. kekekek.. craving for frog leg porridge nw.. haiz..

Hi Ladies
Great to see so many Nov MTBs
My EDD is 21 Nov by LMP but probably slightly later than that cos my cycles usually longer than 4 wks.

Furry
You know who I am right? So happy to see that you've seen your bb's heartbeat. Wow, your kiddo's going to be as big as your hubby
happy.gif

Cel, frog legs porridge??? EeeeeK*giggles* hahahaaha hey, mash potato DOES SOUND GOOD. Ive been on a junk food craze lately, too bad Ive got family in town to keep that watchful eye over me. Sigh. Think I will try to leave a little earlier today from work.

Emom, yes, I do know who you are
happy.gif
Yes, I think cubbie is going to be a huge one. Unfortunately for me. Papa bear is happy though, since he thinks that it will take after him.

Hi Venus

furryfurry.. ehehe.. frog leg porridge is very nice.. wif the dried chili n all.. hehehe.. all the chatting of it makes me drool ah..
crazy.gif
heehee.. oh.. family members will make sinful food for preggie mums like us gone.. hahahaha.. so sad.. heh..

hi venus...
dat's great! so whh gynae u go to? at where?

Cel, you home from work today? Just guessing cos you mentioned that your husband is buying lunch for you. Hmm, I havnt had frog legs for a long, long time, so I doubt I will want to eat it again. Somehow biology lessons took a lot of out the fun of eating adventurously for me.

Think I must be the most laid-back here. Appt with gynae only 11th of April.

Cel
Frog's legs porridge at crystal jade really nice. Ate so much of it during my first pregnancy.

furryfurry..
no lah.. coz my wrkplace is juz a road away frm my hm... n my hubby is working the afternoon shift.. so usually he will cook or buy lunch for me n we haf lunch together b4 he goes to wrk.. dat's y... heehee... lucky for me i dun take bio... hahaha.. if nt i dun tink i will b craving for it nw liao.. hehe..

emum.. crystal jade one nice ah? oki.. will go check it out.. coz actually i love the ones in geylang.. simply bring up my appetite.. kekeke...

Hmm.... Think I spent $80 on 2 blends......
one is for stretch marks and the other one is for back ache....

Seen Doctor Christopher Chong from KKH today.
Pretty Professional......
well, did another blood test and virginal ultra scan.....
apparently, can see yolk sak....
So pregnancy confirm is in the right place.....

Next appointment is 2 weeks later....
hopefully can hear heart beat......

hi ah fat

is the consultation ex in KKH??
did u take up any packages?
how abt the waiting time??

paiseh cos i am considering KKH for delivery.

Huh! I've succeeded!!! Special thanks to Oreo from another thread!

Welcome emum and venus!!!

Ladies... HERE GOES!!!

<font color="0000ff">as @ 31-Mar-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mickey_72</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Numee</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emum</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Yeah - thanks for putting up the chart. I am still deciding whether to deliver overseas or Singapore though. I hate the idea of going through winter when my baby comes.

Dili
Thanks for putting up the chart.
I'm going to be going to NUH.

I think I'm quite laid back abt visiting the gynae cos very likely I'm even less than 6 wks cos my cycles a bit haywire since I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old girl.
Don't want to have extra worrying if I go too early and can't detect heartbeat etc
happy.gif

Ah Fat,
Welcome back! Hope all's good!

The Sg Motherhood forum is down... there's been no activities here for a few days... I think everyone's waiting for the motherhood forum to get up and running!

Can't update the EDD table either!

ya lor ~ jus hope tat the forum gets better soon~

Ah Fat ~ bac from Narita arh ~ hee hee.. so how.. when is ur next flt?

Back