(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

hi mums.. i'm into my 7th weeks now.. haven't go for any scanning yet.. appt is 18th apr.. anyone can let me know what are the things that will be done during my first visit for scanning etc? anything i need to bring? the thot of putting something into virgina for scanning a bit scary to me... can choose not to?

i dun even know my edd.. must go slowly calculate.. hee

ya lor...our post in motherhood all gone *sob*

hi jac...dun need to do anything except keep ur bladder full cos easier to scan..

it's ok lah..dun worry abt that..

ya.. so sad.. the motherhood site is down n all our chats r gone.. sad...

so hwz all the mums to b? any updates? me still yet to find my gynae.. heh..

Jac ~ dun have to bring anything wan.. jus relax n relax ~ when u visit ur gynae he or she wil calculate for u ~

venus n celtricia ~ ya lor.. jin sian hor..

celtricia ~ i think everyone is fine ba ~ u got any recommendations from frens or relatives on gynae bo?

morraine, i've got no recommendations frm anyone.. heh.. din ask ard.. heehee.. tink if i do, my family will say its too early to b worried abt it.. hahaha..

heya venus.. still considering lor.. either KKH or Alexandra Hospital.. but really wish to consider AH, coz hubby n i was born there.. but seems like there's not much abt the gynaes over at AH leh..

celtricia ~ me oso from AH!!!!!!!!!!!! wah seh.. think u are the FIRST one i knew who is the same as me leh.. haha..

Hi ladies, hope tat some of u still remember me, i joined u ladies at singaporemotherhood, but now all the posting there were gone.

Juz a quick intro of myself, I'm going to be due in 1st of dec. Now into my 7weeks. Saw my bb's heartbeat on the last checkup last week. So cute.

Morraine, celtricia, I'm also born in AH...Heard from my mum tat in the 70s, the kk nurses all very nasty. Tat is also the time when gov discourage birth also. So most of the ppl go AH to give birth instead.

nik ~ of coz i can rem u~ hee hee.. wah seh.. jin happy hor.. can hear bb heartbeat ~ hee hee..

u oso AH arh.. yeah!

Hi all! Suddenly so many posts!

Venus,
Registrars are a level of doctors above MOs (medical officers) but below that of consultants

I'll go back tonite and update the list! Can't wait for the SgM forum to be back!

heehee... the pace here is much slower than the other thread I was in! It's funny that everybody waited for a few days and then cannot tahan waiting for the new forum!

Anyone experiencing any MS yet? with real vomitting?

Venus, I seeing Dr AL Lim at TMC at the moment. I might switch to KK or SGH. I can't really see the heartbeat actually, my hb saw it when my gynae pointed it out to him. Those nasty nurses are from the 1970s lah. Think they all retired now already. A friend's mum also said the same things to me lei. Do keep us update on ur gynae's visit today.

Dili, no, i didn't experience MS yet. Only nausea, but only gas came out. A friend of mine, also 6weeks+, got MS already. Not serious though. I can't eat much yet. Everytime my hb ask me to eat something, the nausea feeling comes, so he didn't force me to eat anything,

Nik,
I can mail you the info on SGH pricing. PM me your address if you want... no trouble at all.

Jac,
In my opinion, for uncomplicated pregnancies, registrars are already considered good enough! Can't wait till your Dr's appt right? heehee... we all had that feeling before visiting our Docs for the 1st time!

Talking about old "missy"... My mum even worse ah... I was born in the old Toa Payoh Hospital. She was in labour for 15 hours (and where got a suite like now, she spent those hours along a corridor!) And the old missies were very nasty, they shouted and screamed and poked the needles till her hands were swollen with saline! Thank god we're in a different era!

Ladies... I've missed out some info cos of the forum breakdown. Please fill me in...

<font color="0000ff">as @ 11-Apr-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mickey_72</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Numee</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emum</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

heya morraine.. great! u frm AH too ah.. heh.. wow! nik also... 3 of us AH babies ah.. hehehe..

yoz venus.. ya.. will most likely call up AH to check out the rates.. but not in a hurry to do so at the moment.. heehee...

btw, watz MS ah? heehee.. sorry a bit blur here.. but me so far no vomitting.. juz kept burping out the gas whh is like so difficult to burp out at times, den stomach will feel all queasy.. heh..

eloz dili_mummy.. thankz for the update.. i'm currently in my 8 weeks of pregnancy liao... EDD still the same.. thanks..
biggrin.gif

Celtricia, here's the updated version. My miscalculation! Oh... MS is morning sickness...

<font color="0000ff">as @ 11-Apr-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mickey_72</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Numee</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emum</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

wow today reach jurong point clinic 7pm..waited till 8.30pm den c the gynae...heng i ate something before hand..or else tummy growling

bb is doing fine..can c bb wave hands and doing somersault in the sac..so cute..

celtricia..wat u feeling is normal...cos i also felt bloated and keep burping or farting ..ha ha

Dili mummy ~ thanks for the chart ~ my EDD is 18 Oct ~ pls update for me can? thanks ~

Ah Fat ~ haha.. think u shld b reporting liaoz at control when i typing this.. kena Perth... i pray hard for u bo full load.. :p

Celtricia ~ ya lor.. so qiao so many AH babies here.. hee hee..

MS = Morning Sickness

venus.. ya.. its normal.. but it can b so frustrating not to b able to burp out the gases inside my stomach.. heh.. anyway, i'm staying at bukit gombak.. hee.. so also in the west..

Celtricia, I heard a few months ago, the gov going to pull down AH soon. Cos the location of AH not very ideal as there's 2 hospital nearby, SGH n NUH. Be quick if u plan to deliver there.

Is Ah Fat is a cabin crew? Cos she been flying in n out of town.

Dili, thanks for including me into the chart. U can pm me here.

I'm staying in punggol. But i used to be a westerner also. I grew up in clementi n my mum still stay near Jurong Pt.

nik arh ~ ya .. Ah Fat is a cabin crew.. but den i think she is from SQ ba.. i guess one.. hee hee.. coz her flts the way she describe i think so lor.. hee hee..

she jin ke lian lar.. last min stdby call up to Perth.. aiyo..

my PILs oso stay near JP :p

Morning Mummies
I posted previously as emum, decided to just use my normal nic here instead:p
Sorry dili, can help me change
happy.gif

Went to see gynae at NUH last Fri cos I was having bad bout of flu. Managed to see the heartbeat, so at least now have more peace of mind
happy.gif

hi celtricia

i read from website..www.babycenter.com

u can try by avoid food that can cause gas eg nuts,etc..den hor eat slowly cos u eat too fast ..u take in more gas...

this will last for some time lei...so bear with it..

nik arh ~ dunno leh.. actually not grounded rite.. she have to quit leh.. if she stil has intention of returning to SQ den she better quit if not skali the someone in the flt noes she preggie den tel IFS den she ma cham~

thinking abt it.. now kinda worried for her.. Perth den skali full load.. how she tahan?

I tot SQ allow their girls to go on materinity already. Unless she still junior there. Sq always full load one, tat's wat i heard lah. I juz did 1 more flight, came back. Getting more n more tired on my off days due to the pregg, so decided to grounded. Can't tahan it myself. Moreover, from wat she wrote, the earliest flt, it may be a 'turnaround'. Doing 2 flt a day, very shiong. Better ask her to stop flying. Morraine, u seems to be quite familiar wif the term crew uses, u also crew huh?

nik ~ Perth not turnard coz the flt time so long.. if turn ard think the gers all faint arh.. hee hee.. think its a 3 or 4 days flt.. but den i think chances of full load is high coz its morning flt den sure alot of transit wan...

can go maternity meh? tot the rules were tat once preggie den have to tender den after birth if u wanna join bac as normal crew den have to have a short interview again wor.. but den if change or not i dunno lar..

ya lar.. i already ask her to stop tat time but den she bo reply wor..

u from which airline? :p

me arh.. ex-crew ~ quit for wedding den oso plan to have bb.. hee hee

Hi Dili Mummy,
Can add me to the list? Think had earlier posted in the Motherhood website and now the website no more so maybe that's y left me out?
My EDD is 3 Nov 05 (KKH)
happy.gif

Morraine, Not too sure of SQ's rule also. But i heard tat perth n HK changed to 'turnaround' already. Yes, nowadays very shiong to fly. U also from SQ huh?

Manuka ~ welcome bac!

nik ~ HK all along oso turnard wan wor.. yeap from SQ oso..

u oso bo reply me.. u which airline? :p

Morraine, i have unpaid leave up to 1.5 years. When i go back, i'll have 3 months basic pay maternity leave only loh.

Back