(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

yup, contacted Wai Peng fr foto-u. Their charges are reasonable...I went to ask abt the charges for kids pictures at Forum. Nearly got heart attack!

Aprilpinky...mine taken by waipeng... she is good and friendly.
happy.gif

aprilpinky i am going to take pic by david of foto-u on 29 oct. saw the BP thread got a package of $188. unlimited number of photos for 2hr photoshoot leh. got 5 free prints and upto 5 heads (can ask grandparents) and 1 free makeup. can try.

just back from the short cruise yesterday. sigh poor josh has not been well since 2 weeks ago. will update blog on monday. so all can read about his poor plight. guess what, he has 4 ulcers in his mouth now. sob sob pain pain! mummy's heart is also very pain!!!!!!

think i'm one of the supporters of BP. ordered 3 pairs of bubox shoes liao! hope they fit though. josh has not started walking yet. only crusing with help of furniture...

momo, yes, Wai Peng told me abt their package as well. Hers is 138 one free make-up. 5 persons as well but no free prints. I see how first lah. Still arranging the dates with her cuz Nov hot mth for wedding. she might not hv the slot

Hi Aprilpinky, wai peng charged me $138 for unlimited shots (took back 272 shots home) and up to 5 pax, no limit to the set of clothes... I spend abt 3 hrs there...If dun want make-up, think she can deduct $30... maybe u can check that with her... also no free prints... but i go develop myself, cheaper and the quality of the photos are very good. I develop 8R still nice nice... kekeke :p

Susany: thanks for coming to Brent's party. Hope that you enjoyed yourself...

Celtricia: thanks for coming even though orlando fell sick... sorry that i didn't manage to spend enough time with you.But we'll definitely catch up again during office hours and lunch time right? hehe.. how's orlando?Hope tt he's recovered from his flu.

thanks aprilpinky! his birthday is actually on the 19th.. but if i organize on a thur... er.. i dun think anyone will come lor..

Good morning mommies,have u all prepare for ur babies 1st birthday?I haven even stared,cos I dun really noe how to start,ha ha.Really headache now.

Hi Ladies!!! Pop by for a quick Hiyeeee....

Planning for a birthday party too... 2nd Dec.

1) Wat theme haf u guys tot of for ur babies?
2) Big or small affair?
3) Where do u intend to get cake?
4) What preparations haf u made so far?
5) What's the budget?

1) No theme, not creative... though Ally loves Chicken Little. Where to get Chicken Little Cake?!?!? Or sesame street... I don't know!! Starting to get worried... ha...

2) Around 50pax... maybe in 2 sessions. Gulp... then need 2 cakes???

3) Pine Gardens, just 3 min walk from my place

4) Work until I'm going nuts... so all have been just THOUGHTS...

5) At home bahhh... by the time I started to THINK, all chalets and stuff booked up.

Dili_mummy

U can get Chicken Little 3D cake from www.ecreative.com.sg as for sesame street, i think you can get it at polar cake shop. However, pine gardens cake is very yummy. If u have 2 session, maybe u can arrange for the second session to come juz in time for cake cutting.

Adel,

NP.. Its a pleasure to b there.. hee.. Orlando still having flu.. but tink its getting better.. Guess he's teething again as he kept waking up crying tis few nites.. pengz liao..

Momoko.. I also booked David on 29 Oct leh.. heehee.. Wat time is ur booking ah?

hi manuka,

sorry to interupt this thread, but just like to find out more abt ur photoshoot with wai peng, cos am quite interested to take up her pkg.
so when was your photoshoot done? cos i went to their website to see & wai peng's pkg now is $138 but only given 30 high reso pics for the cd. but u take back 200+ pcs rite? & all are high reso wan? the promo aso state for 45min only.
& did she do any collage for u? quite like some of her portfolio esp those photo collage...

Hi Li,
its better u call her up to enquire...
happy.gif
if i am not wrong, she usually give back all the softcopies out of goodwill... u can ask her.. she is very friendly... resolution is very good. I developed them in 8R and very clear, i think can developed bigger than 8R. oh ya, the $138 is only the photos in softcopy, not the montage. Best is u call her up to negotiate..
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
So sorry...hv not been posting for very long time....as usual..busy with work & my cutie...but still try to squeeze time to read ur posting...ensure i'm updated...hehehe...

My gal fell from my bed on lunar 15 Aug...mooncake festival...a 'ba lu gu' on her forehead...cried till very 'ke lian'...so 'xin de'.....

Mummies,
Think my gal is the only Nov'06 bb that still 'bo gei' (toothless)...no sign of teething yet leh......is it lack of calcium?!

Hi IF,
My gal just started teething. No worries lah, my boy only started teething at 1yo, don't think is lack of calcium, it is just individual. Maybe like what the old folks say, the later the kid teeth, the later the tooth decay. hee...

Hi baby2005,
Thanks for the kind word....but till now...my gal dun know how to 'tiger' crawl leh....only know 'worm' crawling...her motor development very slow...may be cos she borned premature...?

Hi IF
My girl also seems to have stopped growing teeth since her miserable 2 tiny ones on her lower gums at 6mths. Till now still no sign of any new whites.

By the way, HiroShima, how are the birthday plans coming along for you? Me just catering food from chili padi and renting a chalet so no need to clean up after the mess..hee hee..

Malc fell from the sofa under his dad's supervision on Tuesday night. Pengz... Also has a big baluku on his forehead now.

He is oso coughing and having running nose. Hopefully will recover before his big ONE party.

ju, hope malc gets well soon!

abby's 3rd and 4th teeth coming out together...1 lower tooth afew days ago and 1 upper tooth today..lately really depend alot on dentinox for good night sleep and peaceful mealtimes...

Alice
Usually the guests will eat first. In your invitation, you can state the time for cake cutting. This will allow your guests to gauge roughly what time they can be there for the cake cutting.

ju,
thks - ok, hiroshima oso said the same thing
happy.gif

abby apparently knows already the gel in that white tube will relieve her soreness
evrytime i wanna apply dentinox i just say aaaa....and she'll open her mouth wide wide hehe....

hi mummies. long time no post
have been busy with josh for the past few weeks
my poor baby has been sick and in total we have seen 2 times GP, 3 times PD and 1 time KKH. sigh. from fever, cough, flu, to mouth ulcer, throat infection. it has been a torture for him and the family as well. very worried and also tired from taking care of cranky fellow.

thank god he has FULLY recovered from all and back to his usual cheerful self. and he has got 2 new teeth, in total 6 now...looking forward to his 1st bday!! i'm sure all mummies here are starting to get busy!!!

elaine & any other interested mummy,
lets go for a trial at julia gabriel in mid nov?? i will be on leave for 2 weeks, so quite keen to try out the playnest class. i think need to pay about $40 or so for 1.5 hr lesson...
we can just call and book a week in advance,..so u still keen? anyone else keen to?

ju. i just saw your blog, but couldnt add comment cos yours is a older version. hey upgrade lah!!

very impressive leh, malc can sign milk so clearly. i let josh watch BST every weekend too, he likes it very much, so far he started to sign 'hat' quite clearly. hehehe sometimes i prompt him 'hat' he will tap his head. but of cos sometimes not so cooperative lah, haha but now that i see malc, quite confident liao!! it really works hor!!!

and he can walk alreadY! wow!! u are going to be busy watching over him!!
josh is still cruising and only letting go for a few seconds to stand on his own but not taking steps forward yet...

momoko

Ya, I'm keen to go for the trial lesson. However, from 9th to 13th Nov, I'm not free. Could we arrange a later date? Juz let mi noe when etc. I'm on. Any other mummies?

momo
HUH?? Upgrade??? *Blurz*Confused* @_@

Malc refuses to sign 'Milk' now. He, as usual, does whatever he likes, anytime, anywhere. Now he keeps on practising his 'Gong Xi, Gong Xi' for the CNY. Bwahahahaha....!!!

As for walking, yup, Malc has gotten the license. Now he prefers to walk rather than being in the stroller or being carried. Like just now, he was walking around, playing on his own during my godson's bday party. Everyone praised him a good boy. LOL!!!

Malc oso sick from flu. But he is not as cranky and sticky.... or have I gotten used to it??? Hehehe...

waaa... just saw ur blogs.. n apparently wa... all ur babies so "big kids"... mine is still like a small baby... hehe =)

long time no come here.. so many posts already... so how is prep for ur PARTIES?? .. hehe =)

bryan is now so hooked with barney... at least he is watching some prog so we can have a little break!! hehe ..

my blog... www.hiangz.blogspot.com

Good morning mummies,

I'm down with sore throat and little cough...

Yup, it's really exciting to see our babies starting to learn to walk huh? Boy can stand against the door/wall then walk towards me for 3 or 4 steps already. So proud of him
happy.gif

He can also say daddy and mummy (see how his mood )already...every morning he wld wake us up with his whole string of repeated "daddy" which sounds like " dad, dad, daddy, di, dad, dad, dad, daddy....." hahahaha..until hubby buay tahan got to wake up.

Morning ladies,Juz came bsck from bangkok last nite.Now so tired and have to go work.Miss my son so much,cos while I went bangkok,MIL bring him go malaysia,this evening then come home.

elaine how abt 6 or 7 nov? intend to also try out GUG...ok i let u know again.

ju, yah your blog is not upgraded to beta version?
wah good hor, malc can play on his own!!as for josh, it depends, if there r toys that interest him, he can play solo for quite awhile. otherwise, he wan to crawl everywhere or stand up and cruise around

Juju, u so fast teach Macl gong xi gong xi ah? lol

Cubbie is also walking already...about 6-7 steps is her max so far...but she's a bit lazy...must entice her or if she plays until very "ru shen" ...if we sit and ask her to perform she will refuse

Harlow everyone,
Althought some of you might have already know it....
But i am spreading this offically... I am 6 weeks pregnant!!
Anyone joining me?!?

Mummies,
Njoy it while you can if your little ones are not walking about yet. Christine is walking all over the house and it's tiring having to follow her everywhere. Once they start walking, they don't seem to want to sit down for long anymore.

Since Hiroshima has made the official annoucement, I'll join her as well, I'm abt 9.5weeks as of today
happy.gif

Congrats~Ah Fat and Dolly ! SO MANY good news this afternoon. Any more?
happy.gif
happy.gif

Wow...Ah Fat, me not so fast lah ..I have been telling hubby will stop at one leh...hehe..see how first..that's the way to go man...

congrats hiroshima and dolly!

aprilpinky: yea.. been telling tt to my hb too.. but hb wants another one.. sigh...

there's one more person whom will inform.. i'm sure.. only a matter of time

Back