(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Gong xi gong xi Cel, wow so excited. Make me also wanna get preggie again but now not suitable timing. Maybe another few mth later bah hehehe

Congrats, Cel!
kao_cheers.gif

Momoko,
Yes, Cherisse seems to be enjoying the class. There are different fun activities every week. I've gone for JG trial before. They are also not bad. Plus point which GUG is lacking is their hygiene. JG will check baby's hand and feet before class and everyone will wear socks, GUG doesn't bother. But I feel GUG's curriculum is better cos they have phonics and weekday class is bilingual. : )

Congrats Cel! Wow..one more good piece of news.

Momo, called the JG, the lady not v friendly. Told me abt the one-week holiday prog to gauge their prog better. Then I told her I cant commit for a week. So she said may be book few days in advance.

congrats celtricia!!!

momoko - basically the lesson structure is like this..the teacher will flash some cards and follow by a song..babies will have some rattle to shake together w our terrible singing.. den follow by a series of flashcards such as bears..she flashed all the cards and ask each baby "can u show me which 1 is panda bear"

flashcards also include dots cards and some photographic memory..

Part 2 - gym session.. we go to their gym area and the teacher practice on the pull up bar and monkey swing w babies..Justin loves the slide

Aprilpinky - the lady i spoke to is quite ok. previously i also thinking of the holiday programme, but scared one whole week josh may not like after 1st day haha so decided to just go for a day trial. yes, for the trial you can book a few days in advance, so have to let them know when you wan to go...

venus - is the flash card useful?? do baby know how to respond to that?? must baby be walking already to join the class??

anyone interested to go for trial at gymboree or BJG or etc?? if yes i go and check out!

since next tues going for trial at JG, thinking of going for another trial at a 'gym-type' and one more 'musical-type' hehe
will be on 2 weeks leave, so TOO FREE! haha

Momoko - I did not sign Darion up for any class at Gymboree. We just book the gym for use at S$8 per hour since we signed up for membership. Without membership, it is S$15 per hour. At times, there are other kids there - but this is actually quite interesting..to see how they play tog. Other times, it is just us. But the place is quite safe..padded..and they have balls and nice music. Darion enjoys climbing up and down everywhere..and through tunnels.

i find it ok lor..sometimes too distracted to look at the cards..sometimes he happy to c the cards cos he jump and jump *faint*

justin haven't start walking yet..

i heard that gymboree is open in vivocity...how abt a gathering in gymboree making use of the gym??

by the way momoko, is the BJG very strenous for the mommy? like need to carry the bb and run and hop around one? kekeke
happy.gif

manuka...well, i always push justin to his daddy for any strenous exercise hehe...except for the monkey swing cos daddy too tall will hit the bars..mahah

pai seh sorry to all..c sala liao...gymboree not in vivocity..

hi mummies i have called up Gymboree at tanglin. wan to go there for trial? i'm looking at weekdays hor!! there are two types of classes for our baby age group

1) Level 3 Communicator (Physical Play) $34 for 45 minutes. (Adults r also required to wear socks)
Timing: Mon/Wed/Thur 2.50pm Tues 11.10am Fri 9.30am

2) Level 1 Music $28 for 45 minutes
Timing: Mon 9.30am Wed 11.30am Thurs 2pm

we need to book 1 week in advance if we are going in a group. anyone keen???? if you are, can tell me you prefer (1) or (2) and your preferred day/time. see if we are able to organise something for our kids ok?

chin, do you think we go for trial class better or just book the place for our own gathering??? $15 per hour also sounds good....

mummies what you think?

Well - I signed up for the 1 year Gymboree membership, and there is a free trial voucher that comes along w that. I have not gone for it, so can not comment on how good the classes are.

But at this age, Darion prefers to explore on his own.which is why GUG was not good for us (may be good for others). Darion was crawling all over the room exploring everything - though the class requires that the kids sit down in the middle. But I also figured that the problem was that the teachers did not manage to attract his attention - for e.g. they were showing some pictures on the white board - the pictures were like 6 inches tall - but the kids were sitting about 2 metres away..so can not see lah.

Sorry - very lor soh...so I think play gym is better for now.

the gym sounds interesting leh..I'm trying tumble tots too which is vv near my home.

This Sat is going to be the big day for boy....his birthday party! Dunno how will the cake look like but I think MIL will do a v good job and she's equally v excited for her grandson.

Sharing some pics and news....
www.ziyu-wonderland.blogspot.com

manuka yah i think booking it for an hour means let them free play. so have to choose between free play (1hr) or structured class (45 min)
right, chin??

mummies you all let me know hor. cos if u gals keen i can help to organise. but not much response i will go ahead and join one of the trial class liao! need to book a week in advance and i'll be leave after this friday...

hey momoko...
am interested in the gymboree trial class!!! I'm okie with anytime after 8 Nov... so if u going to organise next week.. than it will be the thurs class!!!

i am tinking of either signing baby bryan up either for gymboree (heard quite a bit abt it) or little gym @ forum (also heard quite good)!! =)

do update me kie kie...

msn/email: [email protected]

or blog: hiangz.blogspot.com

Momo (hope I'm not too late),

1) Nope. So far no plan for enrichment class.

2) Yes, but maybe when she is 2 (i.e. nxt nov). Most likely send her to the childcare my son is attending now, since he might be there with her for 2mths before he go pri sch. Halfday/full-day - depend on how she adapt to it but will gradually switch her to full day.

Finally, something that I can contribute to... thanks, Momoko!

1) I bring my boy to Playgym at Gymboree too, as it is a place where he can climb and clamber safely, and I can let him loose without worrying.

2) Not until he can talk and express himself... I may send him for once a week play or story sessions.

Cel, congrats!!!!!
happy.gif

cel, thats cute!! the pic taken by who?

i book david last sunday too but din manage to go cos hubby not feeling well. so going in december liao

hahaha.. cute hor.. i find it cute too.. kekeke...

momoko.. tis pic is taken by David lor.. at first tot can meet u again.. who noes heard frm david u not coming.. haiz.. so sad.. heehee.. u gonna enjoy ur session wif him..

repeat broadcast

<font color="0000ff">1) Level 3 Communicator (Physical Play) $34 for 45 minutes. (Adults r also required to wear socks)
Timing: Mon/Wed/Thur 2.50pm Tues 11.10am Fri 9.30am

2) Level 1 Music $28 for 45 minutes
Timing: Mon 9.30am Wed 11.30am Thurs 2pm</font>

Interested mummies: momoko, 1983, manuka

hey momoko, actually i went for the level 2 trial before. So, not sure if they allow me for level 3 trial.
happy.gif
if not, think i have to pay a few dollars more if I am not wrong.

1983, yah cant find a website for gymboree!! so i just call them directly. those two type of classes are actually suitable for our babies's age.

hey for those who are interested please email me at [email protected] and give me your hp number. we arrange via email/sms cos i will be on leave after today, wont log in as often liao!!! (very funny, on leave from work, sounds like on leave from forum hahaha)

chien.. can't lah.. coz got to do wif bday programme mah.. after the birthday den i share more.. hiak hiak.. keep u guys in suspense first.. muahahaha..

hello ladies...

Today both my mum and mil v busy..hehe..preparing all the stuff for tomorrow. Going to DIY all the way from cake to food. As for myself, I'm still working so cant do much but just bot some drinks from the supermarket. hehe..

Oh just signed up a trial at Tumble tots on 12/11 - $23. Will update again after it.

Ju, yes! Fun! The party just over. Boy quite happy with the balloons and the colourful cake and slept for quite some time fr 4 pm till 6 plus..hehe

Presenting the 2-tier cake:

565846.jpg

Wld be posting some more pics in the blog.
happy.gif

Back