(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Gals, just want to share my experience with you. I engaged VANI 90211447 as my massage lady and I regreted it. If you engaged massage lady please ensure shes reliablity and she cm on the day she promised. After I make payment she used 2 months to finish the course instead of 7 days. Oil and medicine which is included in the package are not delivered. I feel so CHEATED. I just know she stay at Blk 435, Yishun Avenue 6. If you have friends looking for massage lady, please ask them becareful. I just read the thread and noticed someone also kena like me.

Thanks for the advice regarding the pimples on the face~. Drapolene really safe to use on face ah? I've heard wonders about the cenlendula cream, quite interested in it, but no time to get it.

For breastfeeding mummies, how's the frequency of your baby's stools? For mine, intially, she 8-10 soild diapers. but for the past 4 days, she can go for half the day without pooing and when she poos, the amount of stools is so much until it overflows her diaper and stains her back and clothes! (as if she's been storing her poo for the day, only to let it all erupt in one big gush). ANyone with this problem?

hi meixue and everyone
It's been awhile since I posted. Am staying with my mum and the internet connection is super slow and cut me off a few times while typing my posts.

My girl can be a fussy pot and she cries a lot in the initial wks. When she first came out of me, her eyes were already wide open and she hardly made any noise... I even commented to my visitors that she is so quiet... but, like what the older gen says... do not praise yr child too soon as as soon as she came back, she was a tyrant, albeit a tiny one.. she cries alot and wants to be carried to sleep. Like some of the mommies here, the moment I lift her away from my chest and place her on the cot, she wakes up and wails. Thus, have to repeat the cooing and carrying all over again..

Was really exhausted and somewhat depressed too. Didn't feel a connection with her.. felt as though I am looking at someone else's child... Strange!

Seeing her tiny limbs waving frantically about as she cries makes me upset and helpless... she stops mostly when my mum or some other older folks takes over.

Fortunately, at 4 weeks, she has grown from 2.725 to 3.8kg and from 48 cm to 50 cm. My reassurance that she is growing fine.

Red pimples-My girl also has those small reddish pimply bumps on her face and doc just advised me to use warm water to clean her face after a bath and will go off on its own. Didn't know that dropolene cream can be used too. Must try.

here's a pic of my son.. taken recently.. heh..
350202.jpg

hello!

My PD said those pimples are bb acne. Use bb oil/olive oil to clear can liao. I tried the J&J oil and it works.

Hey cel, orlando looks different now..v cute. Hehe..will post a pic of Ziyu's smile also :
350281.jpg

Hi ladies..

My baby had those little pimple-like bumps on his face as well..I used Avent Baby Lotion - and they all went away. It is not oily..and has a pleasant smell.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>1M </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>14/10/05</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>5.2kg, 57cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>3.8kg, 52cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Naughty</TD><TD>19/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brent Chng</font></TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD>3.8kg, 52cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>21/10/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gareth</font> &amp; <font color="ff0000">Gillian</font></TD><TD>2.1kg &amp; 1.8kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>26/10/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.04kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>2.99kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy Lian</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lucia Tan</font></TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>29/10/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicholas</font></TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>31/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lee Yong Ye</font></TD><TD>3.73kg</TD><TD>4.8kg, 56cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>02/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darion</font></TD><TD>3.85kg</TD><TD>5.2kg, 59cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>17/12/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jadon</font></TD><TD>1.36kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlynn</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>05/11/05</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Malcolm Wong</font></TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD>6wks: 5.3kg, 60cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Phoebe</font></TD><TD>3.16kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sibelle</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.72kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amber</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thaddeus Ting</font></TD><TD>3.42kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Youpi</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.37kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SusanY</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chia GyAnn</font></TD><TD>3.395kg</TD><TD>4.4kg, 54cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ziyu</font></TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>4.97kg, 56cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucius Teng</font></TD><TD>4.075kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurblur</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lezann Tan</font></TD><TD>3.19kg</TD><TD>4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Orlando Lee</font></TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>5kg, 58cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YP Lee</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Qizhi</font></TD><TD>3.44kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Maxene</font></TD><TD>2.91kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aloysius</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calbee</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ting Li</font></TD><TD>3.49kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheyenne Tan</font></TD><TD>2.725kg</TD><TD>3.8kg, 50cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hiroshi Yoon</font></TD><TD>2.895kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">2 Girls</font></TD><TD>2.6kg &amp; 2.24kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.665kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shelle</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.04kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluelips</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Allyson</font></TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Furryfurry</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rebecca</font></TD><TD>3.39kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>25/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jayden</font></TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>25/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.33kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>28/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.58kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonbell</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>11/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tristan</font></TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elser</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jeron</font></TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>02/12/05</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Alyssa</font></TD><TD>3.49kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regine</font></TD><TD>3.28kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>09/12/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">Baby Kaden left us on 27-Jul-05 with a smile on his face. Let's have him in our hearts and keep him in our prayers. May he be happy and safe in the other kingdom. We're all with you, Coral</font>

legend
<font color="0000ff">ESH - Eastshore Hospital, MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Hi Nov mommies,

most of you would have have completed your confinement. I'm a Apr MTB and am still looking for one. Those recommended by friends either not available or not working as CL already. If you find your CL good, please recommend her to me at [email protected] Would appreciate if you can give a brief comment on her service and rates. Thanks v much.

To you and your NB's health and happiness!
kao_cheers.gif

Hi all

I ve been following the thread, and it is a relief i m not the only one facing the stressful bfeeding, the night feeds and all the issues..

Just to share, my bb now feeds at 11pm, and then wakes at abt 4 plus for the nite feed,he just does it automatcally one day when we brought him out shopping and he slept less in the afternoon..
before that he will wake at 1am and then at 4 am.. after we brought him out, he kinda slept through cuz too tired, then the second nite he started waking up at 4 already after his last feed at 11..

When bb is fussing, we find that taking him out works, like putting him in car seat and then bring him out while we go for tea/ coffee..

i have been pumping but the BM reducing, my bb no patience to latch and will kick up v big tantrum if milk flow too fast or too slow, so i end up feeding him bottled BM and FM.. at nite, if we give FM, he will wake at 4, if mix BM and Fm, he will wake sometimes twice, at 3 and then at 5..

I share the prob of being depress and getting more hot tempered.. and esp with this festive season, i feel left out as we used to host xmas party for frens, now cannot, now dunno even if can join xmas gathering, i mean if bring bb there, then always look at bb, then might as well stay at home right? so i v frustrated and keep telling my hubby i want our old life back..

the sudden decline in social activities made me feel v sad, and also all my frens dun ve kids, so they dun understand, suddenly i feel like i a fr another planet..

ve been shouting at hubby, esp. when i wake at 4 and then wake at 7 again when he goes to wk.. i thk sleeping at the dawn hrs make me more tired than anything.. so like now i dun sleep and surf the net instead..

whe the bb go bbsitter then i catch some sleep and prepare for weekends where i will ve to tend to him thru the day and nite.. sigh..

he is v cute, but really sapping on my energy, its like a love hate r/s...

350539.jpg

Hi Veil, your baby is very cute! Hang in there, we are all going through the same thing so you are not alone! Come in here to chat and share, you'll feel better. I know I do!
happy.gif

I also miss having more of a social life, but hey, this is temporary. Baby will grow up very fast. And since you put him with the bbsitter you have the week to rest and do yoru own thing, right?

Last night, my boy woke up almost every hour to feed so I am a complete blur today. So tired! Should sleep but wanted to come in and read posts!
happy.gif

Dili_Mummy, just to update: at six weeks, my baby is 5.2kg and 56.6cm, thanks!

Hi, i'm new here. Just to check with all of u, did the nurse give enema to clear bowels before birth? The effects is it like diarrhoea? Thanks a lot.

Merry Christmas!

Aprilpinky, ya.. orlando look different frm ziyu nw liao.. heh.. ziyu looks so cute wif tat smile.. i took his photos almost everyday n is amaze by hw much changes he has grown..

Heya Veil! Ur baby is so adorable.. Dun b too stress up ok? I also miss my social life, n like u, my frens r nt married dun even say haf kids.. heh.. but u can always join them for activities too u noe.. for me, i invite my frens to come over almost every saturdays during my confinement period n even now so dat its easier for me to handle my son n they understand, mayb try letting ur frens noe abt hw u feel n the nid to b understood.. tis way it wouldn't affect ur social life..
but i would say u r lucky too, only nid to handle ur son during weekends.. i've been handling my son alone for the whole week eversince my confinement ends.. so u can imagine if i could even haf any rest.. but u noe, when u c the smile on ur son's face.. everything is secondary.. i never regret n though i miz my old life style, i believe dat i can work things out even wif my son..

nid someone to chat or tok to.. can always share in d forum or if u haf msn, juz add me, my email is [email protected]

good morning ladies!

Ya cel, our bbs actually look so different but at birth eyes close close look so alike..hahaha..I also try to take his pic every morning cuz he's always v happy sitting on his bouncer looking at things. Oh recently, he learnt how to say ah gu! makes us so amused!

Veil,ya I miss my old lifestyle also but actually not much difference..just cannot go out more than 5 hrs..hahahaa (or else will get engorgem)..not so mobile now but I think when the bb is bigger say 6 mths old then will be easier to take care..no longer b'feedg, easier to carry so will be better.

Wat we gain is the satisfaction of being a mother and yes the smile on our bbs makes all sacrifices so worth it..hehe.

Liping, yes. The enema takes effect v fast.

Hi Mummies

Havent been posting for sometime but has been reading...cause I was so sick...down with fever, cough, flu, sore throat and all these thanks to my husband for passing me the virus.

Well, I had the same problem sometimes at night where boy cannot poo. Can see that he is trying so hard cause I am only giving him FM now as I am on antibiotics and cannot breastfeed.Milk supply also went down by half. Sigh.
sad.gif

Veil, I understand how you are feeling...but looking at him comforts me a lot as it is still worth it.

Dili Mummy, my boy weighs 4.93kg and 56cm at 1 month old. Thanks for updating.

By the way, I still got tummy and looks like 3 months pregnant...was thinking of going to Jean Yip as they are having promotion. Any comments? Has anyone tried?

hi veil,
your boy is really very very cute!
happy.gif

rochelle,
Glad to see your posting again. Wow, your boy is rather big at birth. Was your delivery natural or c-section? How different was it from delivering in S'pore?

Naughty..aiyoh..so ma fan...then cannot store properly also..I dont bring a freezer w me leh..hehehe...if let boy latch on then didnt empty breasts properly will get engorgem. So hor..just suffer for these 3 mths (for my case) then I will stop b'feedg liao.

Girls, there's a thread on bulk purchase for Ameda Lactaline pump. Anyone already using this pump can give your comments?

liping: mm.. i know the excitement and the kind of anticipation can kill at times.. but i feel tt delivery has got its procedures.. if ya need to go thru needles to get ur bb out.. u will do it! trust me! haha..

enema: its such a painless procedure..compared to labour pain. do it.. and let it out! lolz..

hi dili mum, please update, my boy is 4.51 kg and 54 cm at 1 month.. today we just went to see the paediatrician for hep B jab.

Merry christmas! Our first christmas with our little one. However, I don't feel much christmas joy, even though my girl's full-month is on christmas day itself. She's been driving me and hubby crazy with her non-stop crying.

My girl refuses to go to sleep between evening to 2am! And cries even when carried. Is it colic?

Aprilpinky, your boy so guai. Can sit quietly on the bouncer looking at things. My girl doesnt sit quietly anywhere, she will just cry if we don't carry her when she's awake.

My girl hasn't pooed for 36 hours already, wondering when her next big gush of poo will be. sigh.

meixue: jus keep it monitored lor.. if she's not grumpy.. due to constipation i think its alright..
erm.. got one secret receipe..u can boil barley water.. no sugar nothing.. boil until 'lan lan' then use the barley water to make one feed(instead of using water) for FM.. then give bb.. no need the barley hor.. then bb will shit le..
keke.. i know it may sound a bit crazy.. but i was desperate then.. so i turned to my hb's grandma.. for help then she told me about this.. and indeed.. bb pooed after like 7-8hours later. jus once nothing more than tt in a week.

my boy was like this before.. until i turn to everyone else.. but no one could help me solve this.. until i pass my son over to my hb's granny.. and miraculously on tt day onwards.. he has been such a sweetie! phew!

Hi naughty, that's a remedy worth trying! Thanks! my girl's no-poo is not really constipation leh. She doesnt poo for a long long time, but once she poos, it's a big big big gush of watery poo that drips all over the floor and up her clothes and back. One diaper cannot contain all the poo, we need to change her into another diaper to continue containing the poo. Weird.

Yup, drinking of barley water will help. When Malc had constipation last time, mum will boil some to mix into the FM for him. Mum said it is better to buy those tinned ones. I think it is Ayam brand's.

Merry Christmas, everyone!! Have a blessed year ahead!!

Ho ho ho, merry Xmas &amp; Happy New Year 2006 to all!

A silly question : for those who r breastfeeding, do you all wear breastpad all the time - disposable/washable?

Celine/Aprilpinky/Cel &amp; Veil, thanks for sharing your darling's picture, they're so so adorable!!

Merry christmas to all! Have a wonderful 2006 ahead!

Barley water..isnt it too cooling..boy never poo for 48 hrs already. Hahaa..I just let it be. The other time told PD he wasnt too concerned and said ok just as long as tummy not bloated and the shit is not white in color.

Susan, I'm using e disposable avent one..6 in a box. So far still using them but these few days raining cannot dry in time. I wear all the time. Never know when it will leak esp when boy cries..Where's ur gal's pic?

Meixue, we seldom carry boy. Even when he's not sleeping fr day 1. We will put him in basket, cot, sarong or bouncer but not in our arms unless he cries vv loudly.

2day we thot boy colic went to c doc cuz he sometimes cry and wake up vomit some milk. PD said we overfed him...hmm..funnie. PD said his tummy not bloated so it's fine.

Any1 using Pampers bb dry (red packaging)? I got one S size unopened trying to sell at $8 (bot at $11+) cuz too small for boy. Please PM me if interested.

Hi all

Merry xmas!! do we all spend the xmas diapering, feeding, and rocking bb to sleep? anyone had a more exciting xmas, do share!! haha

Thanks all for advice, celtrica, what do your frens do when at ur place? and if bb fussing big time, then how?

I was looking after bb for abt 1.5 weeks day and nite after confinement lady left, and i was so devastated cuz too tired and upset all the time, so hubby and i decide to get a bbsitter earlier so at least i can do the hsehold chores and sleep in the day.. looking at bb day n nite drove me crazy, its like always ding the bb chore and sometimes i dunno, i feel like i m too tired to thk of playing or stimulating bb..

meixue, my boi never poo for 5 days max, was abt to bring to PD aldy when he poos, so i was told by PD max before getting worried is 5 days, then by fifth day maybe see PD if worried and still not poo yet..

hope everyone has a happy xmas!

P/S how to post bb pic small small huh, dunno why so big, and what software do ur uise to compress the pics?

Aprilpinky, u're wearing the breastpad everyday ah ..

not sure if there's any other economical method in absorbing the milk leakage.

Adel, r u using Ameda Lactaline dual pump? Please give your comment leh .. thinking of getting one, instead of Medela PIS.

Hello ladies..

Had one of the most frustrating nights ever..Darion would only sleep at 530am!! Kept wanting attention, milk ..then refused to sleep..the cycle continued. And he was awake the whole day before that...I am wondering if the decaf coffee I had outside actually contains caffeine!!

SusanY - I am also wearing breast pads everyday...no choice what. There are also cloth breast pads available..if you want to do the washing.
happy.gif

Tried out the Chicco carrier on Darion today, with him facing mummy...he likes it..fell asleep while I was walking..
happy.gif

Hello ladies,

Susan, actually quite economical wat. I bot the 6 washable avent breast pads for $12+ then use until now still using. Just handwash everyday. It dries quite fast if the weather is like today..so hot!

Aprilpinky, oh .. i got you, u were mentioning disposable earlier .. u're actually using the washable ones. It won't leave any stain/smell after washing?

Chinlee - I'm having the same situation with my gal, stay awake and alert at all time, I don't even have time for my own shower when I'm taking care of her alone and not to mention about nite time .. how come our babies can stay so active, don't they feel sleepy after awaking for so long?

I feel no point in wearing nursing bra, the one with detachable front as it will be blocked by the breastpad anyway ..

Susan, paiseh..yup, typo. It's washable not disposable. I use disposable when going out or when no sun to dry the washable ones. Got stain, v yellow for some of mine. Smell a bit so must use detergent to handwash. Anyway, use for 3 mths no need to use liao for me..hehe..

Huh..nursing bra quite useful wat. Easier to breastfeed and express

Hi mummys,
I have bought 4 boxes of Tollyjoy disposable nursing pads and 2 tubes (37g/1.3oz) of Medela PureLan 100 nipple cream earlier. But since I am feeding Malc FM, there is no need for me to use them. Anyone interested in them, please PM me.

Aprilpinky, the nursing bra is really convenient for breastfeeding but if we're attaching the breastpad to the bra, then how to breastfeed/express woh, take the pad off?

Is anyone here using collection shell?

Hi Nov mummies,
Its me again Straycats from the Dec thread. Can I ask, do you use a head hugger for your BB when they travel in the car seat? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone...

Straycats, i do used a infant neck support for my bb. The cat seat comes wif one, but it still too big for my bb, so i got an extra pillow for my bb.

Chin, is ur bb able to support his head already?? I also got a Chicco carrier, i waiting for them to have their neck support to use it.

I did something cruel these 2 nites. I trying to let my boy to sleep thru the nite. So, after giving his last feed at 11+ or 12midnite, i only gave him his pacifier and pat him back to sleep when he's crying for his milk. The 1st nite, he cried for 3 times..last nite, he only cried once. I feed him around 6+ in the morning. My mum scolded me for being cruel to my boy. I not trying on my gal yet, cos her colic not very stable yet.

Back