(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

hello!
are your little ones still using NB size diapers or have alreday upgraded to size S? Me doing an approximation how much NB size diapers to stock up.

Nik
Thanks, I guess the head support is a must buy then
happy.gif

Nik - yes, my boy is able to lift his head on his own..and keep his neck upright..that's why I dared to use the carrier on him.

Guess u have to be cruel to be kind to train your boy..I still can not do it yet..but last 2 nights, he was able to sleep for stretches of 5 hours..just that he only slept in the wee hours of the night.

nik: my girl still wake up once for her milk. at this stage they need tmilk to grow and dun be tt stingy. its arent gng to be good for bb growth unless bb dun wan to drink or wake up to drink. if he does gets up to drink, give it to him.. cos he is hungry.

I also wear disposable breast pads all the time. No choice, cuz will leak milk.

Breastfeeding really makes the breasts grow so much bigger. I don't like the feeling of heavy big breasts. These few days, I've been experiencing a pain on my right breast, feels like a bruise, but there's no bruise or red patch or lump. why?

Btw, if we're doing total breastfeeding, do we get our menses? Cuz I've been having menses-like discharge.

Just brought my girl to orchard today, so crowded. see already also sian. bringing newborn out is like a carrying a time bomb!

hello ladies!

Meixue, hehe..I also brought my boy to orchard.. for the Robinson sale..regret man..vv crowded.

Ya, actually dont do the sleep training thingy..I really dont believe in that cuz u may affect the normal growth of the child. We feed boy at 11 pm or midnite these few days he woke up at abt 4 am then 6 am plus...so hopefully he will stay this way. My boy cries vvvv loudly when he's hungry or not fed enuff..I really dont want to torture him.

2 packs of NB is more than enuff. I'm waiting for my boy to be able to use his M size pampers premium in few weeks' time cuz I ran out of S size liao and dont intend to stock up on anymore pampers S

Heya ladies..

Wow! Meixue n Aprilpinky, u 2 also went Orchard today? Me too leh.. heehee.. ya very very crowded.. I was at Robinsons too.. OMG! d queue n the crowd is HORRIBLE.. Lucky Orlando has been a gd boy today eventhough he was awake thru out the shopping trip he seems to b enjoying it n kept looking ard.. heh.. he a bit Kaypoh..

Susan, i wear disposable one.. the Pigeon brand one.. but tis days i only wear it when i go out, at hm i use handkerchief.. hee.. den juz give wash when i bath lor.. like dat also quite easy n save on using up the disposable one.. heh..

veil, my frens ah.. some of us will chit chat, while some will play our xbox.. all will b occupied.. n most of d time they watch soccer matches together.. coz they r frens of my hb n me.. if my boy fuss big time, den i'll excuse myself for a while n go into my masterbedrm to calm him down.. they will continue entertaining themselves den.. hee..
i tink u areadi haf lots of negative tots in ur mind, dat's y u feel tired playing wif ur bb.. keep up the morale veil.. u can do it.. all of us can.. nw is the trial period.. i'm starting wrk nxt week liao, n i areadi start having the feeling of missing my son..

Good morning!

cel, what did u buy? Got some kids' wear v cheap hor? I bot some toys, a pair of kid's sandals etc while hubby queued..

Ziyu is always sleeping when we r out shopping..except when he's hungry. Then he will wake up drink milk and go back to sleep. haha

Aprilpinky,
you refer to 2 packs of pampers NB (36)?
would be more informative to know how till many weeks did your baby outgrow the NB size. thks

Afternoon ladies..

Aprilpinky, in d end din buy anything.. coz so many ppl.. i c liao also sianz.. dun feel like shopping.. heh.. so juz walk walk ard only lor.. hee.. at least u manage to buy some things ah..

Chenoa,

I cannot rem liao...I think after week 3 boy started S size. With the hospital supply of left-over diapers (TMC using pampers also) and the 2 packs I mentioned, I think more than enuff.

Aprilpinky,

wow...so fast outgrow NB size? hmm...think I have too many liao. I got 1 packet of MamyPoko and 2 packets of Pampers. :p

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>1M </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>14/10/05</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>5.2kg, 57cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>3.8kg, 52cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Naughty</TD><TD>19/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brent Chng</font></TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD>3.8kg, 52cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>21/10/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gareth</font> &amp; <font color="ff0000">Gillian</font></TD><TD>2.1kg &amp; 1.8kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>26/10/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.04kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>2.99kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy Lian</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lucia Tan</font></TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>29/10/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicholas</font></TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>31/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lee Yong Ye</font></TD><TD>3.73kg</TD><TD>4.8kg, 56cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>02/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darion</font></TD><TD>3.85kg</TD><TD>5.2kg, 59cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>17/12/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jadon</font></TD><TD>1.36kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlynn</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>05/11/05</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Malcolm Wong</font></TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD>6wks: 5.3kg, 60cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Phoebe</font></TD><TD>3.16kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sibelle</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.72kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amber</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thaddeus Ting</font></TD><TD>3.42kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Youpi</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.37kg</TD><TD>6wks: 5.2kg, 56.6cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>SusanY</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chia GyAnn</font></TD><TD>3.395kg</TD><TD>4.4kg, 54cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ziyu</font></TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>4.97kg, 56cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucius Teng</font></TD><TD>4.075kg</TD><TD>4.93kg, 56cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurblur</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lezann Tan</font></TD><TD>3.19kg</TD><TD>4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Orlando Lee</font></TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>5kg, 58cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YP Lee</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Qizhi</font></TD><TD>3.44kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Maxene</font></TD><TD>2.91kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aloysius</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calbee</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ting Li</font></TD><TD>3.49kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheyenne Tan</font></TD><TD>2.725kg</TD><TD>3.8kg, 50cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hiroshi Yoon</font></TD><TD>2.895kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">2 Girls</font></TD><TD>2.6kg &amp; 2.24kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.665kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shelle</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.04kg</TD><TD>4.51kg, 54cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluelips</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Allyson</font></TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Furryfurry</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rebecca</font></TD><TD>3.39kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>25/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jayden</font></TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>25/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.33kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>28/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.58kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonbell</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>11/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tristan</font></TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elser</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jeron</font></TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>02/12/05</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Alyssa</font></TD><TD>3.49kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regine</font></TD><TD>3.28kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>09/12/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">Baby Kaden left us on 27-Jul-05 with a smile on his face. Let's have him in our hearts and keep him in our prayers. May he be happy and safe in the other kingdom. We're all with you, Coral</font>

legend
<font color="0000ff">ESH - Eastshore Hospital, MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Hi Manuka, if your diapers leak means that you need to change size for your bb. Previously, I was using pampers 'S' size, kept leaking...so I changed to 'M' size. I am using huggies and pampers but Huggies is better cause the material is softer and felt like cloth especially the one with extra comfort (Ultra Thin) type.

I am currently using 'M' size for my bb since he is 6 weeks old and it is not leaking anymore!!
happy.gif

Dili_Mummy

There's a 'Upload Attachment..." button below your 'post message - Action', just upload yr file, but hv to make sure tat it doesn't exceed the given size.

Thks Emm(june_g)!
i currently using M size already. but Drypers still backleak sometimes. Is huggies M size good? does it stay dry? cos i tried huggies NB last time n i find it horrible cos bb's backside moist after 3 hrs!
happy.gif

mummies, anyone stop breastfeeding already? cos i stop BF abt a week ago n since birth till now 2mth plus still no menses! any idea when will resume menses?

Manuka, you r most welcome! I dont like the NB huggies too. But you can try the ultra thin and comfort dry huggies (M Size). Its quite good.
happy.gif

As for menses, I think I am having menses now. Quite heavy. I think I have 6 weeks of locia and after that it became very little stain and about a week later, I had this heavy blood discharge like pre-pregnant menses. Guess it is menses. It has been 4-5 days already....anybody knows how long the menses will last?

Good afternoon ladies..

Manuka, how come u stopped Bf suddenly? For me, not yet. U going back to work soon? I'm only stopping maybe in mid Jan. No idea when will resume menses..but I suppose different ppl are different?

I have heard many -ve feedback abt Drypers. Many said it leaks horribly. I think nepia (v soft and has indicator like pampers) and pampers premium r good but ex. I'm also using NTUC brand for day time now and it proves to be ok..surprisingly..hehe..since it's quite cheap.

manuka: I stop breast feeding bout...2weeks ago... I am so busy taking care of the little one that I got no time to express any breast milk!! So I gave up!! Now having menes.... GOD... it is really pay back time!! gals, make sure you stock up on extra heavy flow pads!!

Hi everyone
happy.gif
Long time no see!!

Cel, so fast returning to work?

Chin, my cub used to zz thru the nite as well, till 2-3 wks ago started to wake for night feeds...it was really good whilst it lasted ;)

Cubbie is having her first bout with flu. Having cough with phelgm and cold as well as sore throat. Really ke lian. Praying that she recovers soon.

Manuka: Menses so fast come back after Bf stop ah?

Hey, you ladies are good, can bring your children out. Its too cold here so I've not been very active myself. :p

Hey, can I know if anyone's breastfed babies are able to zzz through the night? I've only replaced one 2-3am feed with EBM, still direct latching on, super siong man.

Anyone has similar experience as me ? One breast supply good, another very very dismal?

Diaper leaking: I was using Drypers S for my girl and found that it backleaked too. Lousy. I'm now using a variety of diapers (Petpet, Pampers baby dry, prokids, nepia, NTUC, EQ). Hmm, noticed that some of your babies started wearing 'M' at 6 weeks. So fast ah? Oh no! Cuz I've stocked up so many S diapers! My friend told me that usually upgrade to 'M' from 3-4 months onwards.

Menses: I'm doing almost total breastfeeding and my menses are back even though my baby's only 4 weeks old. I thought that breastfeeding will delay menses for 3-4 months at least, how come mine returned so quickly? The flow is not heavy, but duration longer than my pre-pregnant duration.

Furryfurry: Usually newborns don't sleep through the night, much less breastfed babies. Mine wakes up 2-3 times during the night and it takes me so long to coax her back to sleep. =(

Dili: Can help me update? My girl's weight is 4.4kg at 1 month. thanks!

RE: bf and menses and conceiving
does it mean that as long as we are breastfeeding, we will not be able to conceive 2nd child?

I used Drypers S too. Yup, leaked, most of the time at the back. There was once I need to walk my dog, so I carried Malcolm in the carrier. On my way back, I felt warmth at my tummy, then a stream of urine flow down along my legs. So malu, luckily nobody saw it, else they might thot I am the one leaked urine. I still have half a pack, no choice, gotta finished it lor.

I am interested in getting Fairprice housebrand diapers. Saw alot of positive feedbacks at othe forum. I think I will get M sized.

Any moms who feed their precious FM is having menses already? Malc is 8 weeks old now. I wonder when my big auntie will come visit me. I miss my preggy days when I dun haf to bother about menses and pads!!!

chenoa

Nope, the chance of getting pregnant is lesser, but not 100%. Has your gynae discuss with you on the choices of contraceptions? There are some contraception you can use while BF-ing. I read from a forum that the mom got pregnant while still BF-ing her child. So if you do not intend to have 2nd child so soon, you won't want to take the risk.

Mine have discussed with me. There is the sticky tape ones, pills, injections, and there is this gadget that insert into your vagina (forgotten the name liao...), etc. Some are BF-friendly, some aren't. I didn;t pay much attention to the BF-friendly ones, since Malc is on FM. Maybe you wanna discuss with your gynae or GP oso can.

After having our first baby, anyone gotten 'hook' and want a 2nd one in the near future? I think I have had enough liao.

Hello Dili
Just realised that the DOB of Malc stated in the table is wrong. He is borned on 6 Nov 2005. Paiseh, can change for me during the next round of update? Gam siah!!

furryfurry.. ya lor.. gg bak wrk liao.. nxt wed gg bak wrk.. start feeling a bit of 'yi yi bu she' of my son liao.. haiz.. hw i wish i can stop wrking n take care of my son full time menz.. i tink i gg to miz him big time esp on fri nites, coz he gg to slp over at MIL place.. haiz.. sad sad..

Good afternoon ladies..
Cel, so fast hor..sigh..I left abt 4 weeks more also..once CNY over I got to go back to wk liao. How come ur boy fri nites go over to MIL's place since going to be wkend liao wat..

Ju, 2nd one? Hehehe..no so soon lah.

Hi Chenoa, u're getting the Ameda pump too right .. have u really tried ah ..

Cel, I'm going back to work on 9 Jan ler .. like you, I can feel the bu-ser-der feeling loh .. but luckily I will have my mom to be around at my home to take care of GyAnn.

I've tried NTUC diaper and thumbs-up to this brand! I'm cursing on Drypers and Pampers Comfort, they should really go for better improvements. I've not used cloth napkin on my gal yet leh ..

Hi all,

Cheona, there is a 20% chance of pregnncy when we TBF - that means night feedings as well, so not a very good way of prevention.

Cel - Good that your MIL is helping you look after, guess that frees up your weeknights a lot more...but you'll be visiting your son there rite?

Chin - your son on FM at night? Is that why you are able to train him to sleep?

Furry..to update you - my boy has turned into a little monster at night..fussing etc..all the way until 3am / 4 am...and once at 530am..!! I stopped giving him FM at night..cos he throws it up these days. So now only one feed of FM during the day...other than that, all BM. Sigh..the night feeds are bad!!

BUT - saving grace is that last night..he slept well throughout the night..I am thinking perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I did NOT take my decaf coffee...so I will have to monitor again tonight.

Your cubbie keeping u up at night??

Hi Ju and furry. Me not thinking of contraceptions. good to know that there's still chance to conceive while bf. If possible, I'll like to continue with bf for up to 6 months or longer (if I don't work) and am planning to try for 2nd baby maybe 6 months?
kao_sticktongue.gif
after delivery. (wishful thinking now.....'cos dunno if I can cope with the baby when she's born. hahahaha)

SusanY, me did not try the pump. I'm delivering only in Apr, so actually no hurry for me to buy the pump now. But I've heard that the motor is more durable than the Medela mini electric, it's comparable to the Medela PIS - heavy usage type. But cost wise similar to Medela mini. Plus, it's quieter than Medela mini.

blurblur,
I don't know how to shrink my pics! ha... can anyone help me?

Re stopping bf,
Manuka and Ah Fat... How did you girls stop breastfeeding? (thru med? or wait it out?) Did anyone get engorgement before it stopped? Breasts return to normal size within how long?

Chenoa,
PEIFU PEIFU! I can't think of 2nd baby so soon!

Hi SusanY,
How much is the NTUC brand diaper cost?

Hi All,
I've gained 16 kilos during my pregnancy. After gave birth, now coming 2 months already still have 9 kilos to go but the pace is very very slow now. Do you face the same problem like me? Any tips to share on how to get rid of those fats? Anyone try the extrim? It seems very effective, Zoe Tay also use that and slim down very fast.

susany: i remembered u asking me how was my ameda pump.. i would say thumbs up for it! if u really wanna get..think can consider this one.. coz its cheaper than PIS.. and usage wise.. ok lah or same as PIS. sorry for the late reply though.

Dili: I was told to slowly drop a bf session every 3-4 days starting from the midday ones, giving time for the child and breast to adjust to the new change. Last sessions to be dropped are the last night feed and first a.m. feed. Apparently this method will help lessen the complications from engorgement.

Chenoa: Wah...6mths diffce only between children? Think if possible, should give your body a good chance to recover first, esp. since you are also bf-ing. So you are due in April?

I'm using the PIS and loving it to bits ;)

Dili_Mummy

1. Click on Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint
2. Open the file you would like to resize
3. Press "Ctrl W"
4. Resize your image by reducing the horizontal and vertical stretch equally.

Dili:
erm.... I also dunno how leh....
all I know was I was trying very very hard to accomdate to breast feeding sechdule.... was doing part formular part breast milk then I breastfeed lesser and lesser day after day.... then stop loh. No engorgement leh....

ha..ha Michelle
Me gained 20kg, worse than u, got 10kg more to lose... going back to work nxt wk and the worst thing was, when i was taking MRT, someone gave up their seat to me, thinking i was pregnant... Faintz...
embarrassed.gif

If u got tips, must share k?

Hi furry,
Ya...I'm due in Apr. Me not that young already lor....so thinking chop chop finish job and close factory. If my plan go successfully, then my children will be about 18 months difference. but it's still too early to say now...:-|

SusanY, lovey haven't replied to the Ameda pump thread yet leh. r you anxious? 'cos now there's 11 interested orders but yours seem to be most urgent.

I saw DiliMum's recommendation with Mdm Rokiah. Who else has had good results from their message lady to recommend?

Adel, thanks for your feedback, I believe Ameda works well as PIS too .. I've tried PIS and it really superb but really EX!!

Chenoa, I'm really anxious to get the pump as u know, I'm going back to work very soon .. hope Lovey will reply to all of us soon. I think Aprilpinky used Madam Rokiah's service too.

Michelle, the normal price for NTUC diaper is around $10.50 for 60pcs/M size and M is the smallest size but I've started using it for my gal. I've actually got mine @ $9.50 during NTUC baby fair promo.

Blur/Michelle, pls share the tips of losing weight with me, ok .. really eager to lose those extra fats in my lower torso - tummy/thighs/buttock, really can't wear my old clothing back leh, in fact, I just bought some plus-size clothings for me to wear when I return to work.

Blur/Celtricia - r u continuing breastfeeding by expressing when going back to work?

Hi Ladies

I am from the Dec MTB thread.....jus wondering if you all have any reliable maid agency to recommend? Need to get a maid urgently.
Many thanks in advance.

SusanY

me spent few hrs trying on my old clothes too, but can't fit into any
sad.gif

i stopped bf a few days ago cos my wkplace got no place to bf, furthermore my ss very miserable

hello ladies!

The forum is finally back to normal...

Susan, my massage lady is good but she's Rohaya not the same as Dili's. I think my weight loss in the initial wks are more..now vv slow..getting worried also. 4kg more to shed. I cannot fit into the skirts yet. Cannot zip fully..

2day went gym again..hopefully it helps. B'feeding shd be able to help also but I seem to get hungry v fast as a result as well...

ChinLee, thanks for the link. I'm currently deep freezing my milk so that boy can have a few weeks' of BM after I return work. Hopefully can collect at least 20 days' of supply..not easy.

Aprilpinky, at least u still have another month for you to wear those old clothings back .. u really good lah, able to go to gym .. I've not stepped out from the house for 1 week liau, eversince taking care of my gal singlely alone.

Good Morning Ladies..

Wishing you all a fabulous year ahead..hope that all our babies become easier to manage!!

Happy 2006.
happy.gif

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

my little angel has turned into a small monster 2 weeks ago, she refuse to sleep in the cot. wants to be carried to sleep, once put on the cot will wake up. and at night she only wants me
sad.gif

hi furry and mums who BF bb at night,

do u have the prob that bb wants to be cuddled in ur arms when sleeping and u have to carry bb in ur arms whole night when u are sleeping? I have this prob! started 2 weeks ago....exactly like my elder dau, whose behaviour lasted for 1 full yr. then i decided its time to sleep train my elder dau. after 1 week of training..she managed to sleep thru on the bed herself.

i wonder if there is something wrong with my handling method, y my babies want to be carried when sleeping at night, and they dont want to sleep alone in the cot.

Back