(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Blurblur
Does your baby tend to go hungry before 3 hours? Malc sometimes will cry for milk after 2 hrs.

Ashley
From what I read from the net, it will go away when they get older. The PD prescribed some medicine for him and said the condition should improve in 5 days. Now already the 7th day, he seems to be better, though the symptoms still there. What I am doing now is trying to feed him in an upright position as much as possible. Whenever he cries, I will carry him uprightlying against my chest. Burp him as much as possible, it does help, he doesn't regurgitate that much now. You can read more from here http://www.babyworld.co.uk/experts/az_childhealth/heartburn.asp. It mentioned that pacifier helps.

kelly
Thanks for your tip on burping. I tried and it works!!

Ju

Yes, Lezann sometimes cry for milk after 2hrs. As I'm feeding FM most of the time (me don't hv alot of BM so no choice), if she cries before 2.5 hrs, I'll normally feed her with water 1st.

There were several occasions whereby she did not poo for more than 24hrs and when she finally did, it was like many mini stones (yucks!), but after I started letting her drink water, her pooing became regular and moist..

Dear Ju,

Thanks for sharing. Will try to feed her upright then and she does prefer to be carry upright lying on my chest though. *Sigh* hopefully it will go away soon....

My girl is on total FM and she feeds averaging 60ml every 2hours max. Sometimes she takes 40-50ml on an hourly basis. Tried to give her more but she refuse to take more than 60ml on every feed and when her next feeding comes she cries as if we have been starving her. Past two nites (wee hours), she managed to drink up to 90ml though.

Anyone have any tips to get the baby to take in more milk?

Ladies,
I'm quite sick of latching baby on. My nipples are very short, so she has difficulty pulling them out. Sometimes we try for 1/2 hr before she latches on correctly! Very frustrating! And when she latches on, she falls asleep after sucking 5 mins! I put her down, she starts looking for the nipple after 2 mins! And the whole cycle starts again!

All of you latching babies on... does your babies latch on correctly without difficulty???

<font color="0000ff">Sexxy,</font>
Seems like my gal's drinking alot hor... weird. Maybe it's because she's not getting alot during the times she latch on.

<font color="119911">Natalie,</font>
How much is Max drinking each time now?

<font color="aa00aa">Naughty,</font>
Didn't come in today ah? hope your engorgement is better already...

<font color="ff0000">blurblur, shelle</font>
changes noted, paiseh!

dili_mummy: no.. my hb came back yesterday... was out the whole day as well.. doing some stuffs.. now stoning away in front of pc.. sigh..
my engorgement is better or rather no more engorgement.. le.. funny thing is.. after i have recovered from the fever.. my ms seemed to go down as well.. sigh.. now trying hard to pump! sianz man.. *yawnz*

Good morning ladies!

Yup. My boy latches on v well. It's just that I'm too lazy to latch him on or I wld rather express when I'm free.hehe..sometimes bb's sleeping schedule is quite erratic so I fix my pumping timing instead.

Did u try to use pillows and stuff like that so that u can hold ur gal as close to u as possible? When I first started b'feedg that time hubby will hold boy's head and wait for the perfect moment for him to latch on. I use lots of pillows also...then now ok liao.

Naughty, take care. The other time I use cabbage leaf(just a bit) to relieve engorgem. Supply went down a little also. Scary!

Morning ladies..

My boy also latches on quite well.. but i prefer to express it out becoz he kept wanting to suckle my nipples even though he juz had his feed, dat's y nw i decrease d number of times in latching him n pump out more times instead..

Morning ladies!

Natalie, Ah Fat, I have been taking care of baby alone since week two... you are not alone... at first I tried to do a lot, housework, cooking etc. Almost pengsan! Now have given up, just take care of bb first... the rest can wait...

Ladies, does this happen to you too?
>> Bb feeds at erratic times, from half an hour to two/three hours after a feed. I never know when he is going to want feeding. When I plan to do something, it usually never gets done because I have to break off halfway to feed him. And I don't even dare to think of going out alone with him... how do you cope?

Ju, Ashley, my boy sometimes breaks off during feeds and screams too. I burp him when that happens and he goes back to feeding usually with no problem. Maybe you can try that?

youpi
I tried that, in fact I try to burp him whenever he breaks off during feeds. But he still arches backwards and protesting.

Think I will just have to live with it until he grows out of it. As long as he is gaining weight and not lethagic, it should be ok. (I think)

Hi ladies,

Sharing Yong Ye's pics I took yesterday. My new maid is such a great help to me that I have time to play with him and take many many pictures. She even looks after him at night and wakes up for his night feeds. Does all the housework and cooks dinner as well. Lucky me.

347839.jpg

You all hang in there, babies will outgrow this feeding eratically and non-sleeping pattern very soon. Most babies will be more stable in terms of routine when they are about 3 to 4 months.

Hi ladies...Been reading the post but i didn't post any...

I think i'm also going to be 'pengsan' very soon. Waking up for 4-5 midnite feeds a nite... My in-law did came over to help, but when my bbs under their care, they sleep very little in the day, and likes to carry them alot, which i dun like. So, i try all means to stop them from coming over. But too late, my boy loves to be carried. I used 'cold turkey' method on him. Let him cry his lungs out. I think my maid also heart pain to see him like tat. She helped me carry him for a few times, but i ordered her to put the bb down. Can pat him only. I think my mil tot tat i'm too tired to carry bbs, so whenever bb is crying, she will rush into the rm and say "come lah, i carry". U can imagine how black my face will turn at tat moment. My reply to her is very firm " no, dun carry". I let them take care of one bb whenever they come over, while i will bring my other bb to nap wif me in the rm. So tat i can latch on her the whole day( I'm trying to increase my ss also). After feeding the bb by latching for abt 12 hrs, i let my mil the feed bb on FM, can u imagine wat did she tells my bb, "u long time didn't drink milk liao hor, sayang sayang" ARGH........Tis monday they are coming over again......Hopefully i'm still alive then.
Sorry, need a place to let out.

Hi ladies

Need help.....any good PD to recommend?
Actually i delivered at TMC,my bb was seem by Dr Ong Eng Keow a SBCC...my bb wil be due for 2nd dose Hep B next wk but the clinic super busy...said Dr Ong gg on leave..schedule tight...can let my bb see Dr Sharon Lim but i prefer my bb to b taken care by the same PD throughout...so now thinking of finding another PD for my bb...anyone bb seem by Dr Ong Woon Hong at United Square??
Thanks.

yup i agree with kelly..

i felt so hurt when my own father c my boy cries till face red red and say "ai yo u din drink enuff milk huh" .it's like my milk is not enuff is it..

my MIL also said the same thing when i am at her place on weekends nite..

I told my hubby that MIL better dun say this thing in front of me or else i blow my temper at her one.. cos i am going to her place end of dec for her to get use to taking care of my boi..

That's y I never liked to have my kids looked after by either set of parents!!! No conflict this way. My MIL only saw my son once since he was born!! Hahahaha.....

Hi Shelle,
me too milk ss not a lot cos there is a period of time i stop BF due to skin rashes. Now, each pump about 50-60ml only. but when i feed my boy, i mix 2 to 3 bottles of EBM to 150ml then warm up to feed him.
happy.gif

Nik, i can understand how u feel. cos my MIL also same. During confinement, she always say i take too long to BF (abt 45 mins) n everytime after BF, she will ask me to supplement wif FM .. until i got psychoed by her that my BM not enuff... n i so paisay i dun latch on my boy frequently. I so regret now cos my milk ss did not increase... i tell myself for my next bb, i am not going to care how other people comment abt the amt of BM i have..
happy.gif

Youpi, my girl also has erratic feed schedules. Sometimes drink a bit, don't want, than half hour later drink again. Sometimes can sleep for 3-4 hours. So unpredictable.

I don't wake my baby up. Let her sleep until she ownself hungry willl wake. But the thing is, usually she wakes before 3 hours are up....

I also dislike my parents or in-laws saying things like 'still hungry, didnt drink enough is it'. Very sickening, as if they're implying that my breastmilk is not enough. my MIL keeps telling me to feed baby water, although I've told her many times that breastfed babies don't need water.

Btw, how is it possible for breastfeeding mummies to go out whole day? I mean, after 4-5 hours, the breasts get engorged, than how? So now I must limit my outings to 4-5 hours max?

meixue my MIL also say bb must drink water but she dun understand that breast milk contains 80% of water..

if go out the whole day,breast very engorge one..max 4-5 hrs nia

another thing that old folks dun like is us pumpimg out milk..

my mum say like that milk is cold..but i tried explaining to her demand and supply theory..sigh she dun understand..

during my confinement period, my MIL always come on saturday.. she noes dat i bf my son, she kept telling me dat breastfeeding i nid to latch my son whenever he cries.. so whenever she comes over n my son cries, she will say out loud, time for milk.. hinting to me dat i nid to feed my son eventhough i juz fed him.. haiz.. its like only 10-15mins ago.. i told my mum abt it, coz she does confinement for me, n nw on saturdays, both mothers will chat n my mum hinted to her abt breastfeeding n dat doesn't mean my son cry means wan milk as he juz wan something to suckle.. my mum even told her dat if my son cry every minute n wan milk den wouldn't i b very busy n no nid to rest at all.. in a very polite manner.. so now my MIL will asked me wat time i fed my son whenever he cries, n not tell me dat i nid to feed him unless the 2hrs interval is up.. but den.. there was one saturday, my MIL actually took out my son's mittens n TEACH him hw to suckle his hands! OMG! i was like staring! n she can still happily show my SIL (who is only a teenager) hw clever my son is to noe hw to suckle his hand.. Arghhhh!! so sickening..

lol... cel: i bet u love ur mil!! lol..
luckily my mil is pro b'fg.. when i wanted to wean Brent off from bm.. she was like saying.. why wean off? bm is the best.. do u know tt? lol..

Dear Youpi,

I'd tried that as well. Well she did feel better after that but past two days she got worse. Was up till 6am as my girl was fussing the whole night especially during feeding time. She was hungry but refuses to feed. Hearing her cries so heart pain ah.

Good news is, from this morning onwards till now she is taking her milk and did not cry at all... Now I'm wondering what's wrong with her last night? is it reflux or something else.....

Luckily my maid is of great help ah. She helps me to look after my girl during day time (when I catch up on my much needed sleep)and do housework and cook dinner as well. When my girl cries on-stop during the night, my maid and me will take turn to pacify her. My girl quite like her and her "rocking". She will usually quai quai went back to sleep when my maid rock her. 'sigh' sometimes i wonder if my girl prefers my maid more than me. :-(

naughty.. u bet! hw much i 'LOVE' my MIL.. =P
My mil bf my SIL till she was 1 yr old leh.. hard to imagine hw she manage if her concept of crying means wan milk.. heh.. whereas my mum only bf us for like a mth or two only.. kekeke..

hahaha... i dunno how long should i continue to bf my bb.. mm.. i think for as long as my breasts are producing milk man! haha..

susany: i bet after all those things u told me.. if i were you.. i would love her as well!! lolz... no hard feelings eh.. but i think she is kinda crazy..

I noe my ss is not much....but i'm also been trying hard. It's really hurtful to hear comments like tat hor....Mil went around asking for 'cure' for my gal's colic...a auntie's daughter who is a doctor advice her to ask me to TBF my gal, yet, at the end of the day, she can give such comment....ARGH.....HB, another useless chap.... Listen to his mummy only...I think i will go back to work really soon. Can't tahan the family.

Hello ladies,

Hehe..topic of the day is MIL huh? I think I'm v lucky to have good in-laws..hehe. No complaints.
happy.gif
They dont comment much on my BM/FM or whatever...as long as boy is healthy and active.

Cel..ya, ur MIL is so funnie.

Ladies, y not just express out the milk and feed in front of ur MIL to show her bb is having enuff milk?

It's like latching on really v difficult to gauge. Just now just latch on for 10-15 min for boy. Then I pumped..pathetic 50ml only. I guess all drank by boy liao cuz he suckled v hard and went to sleep happily so he must have had abt 100ml or so. Unbelievable that he's so efficient.

Hi ladies..just read (with amusement) all the stories abt MIL. I had my own set of dilemma over the weekend..when my in laws were here to celebrate baby's full month. During those 3 days, I hardly got to carry my baby (cos MIL will not let go of him..) and she keep saying..dun just give BM..must mix FM..only BM no good. Then hor..my boy starting throwing up FM ( not the BM) when bottle fed..she went dun give baby FM, just give him BM. Then.she insisted on giving him the bottle (of EBM)..but did not know how to burp my boy..ended up my boy throwing up when she put him down without burping. She said her other grandchild need not be burped..why does my boy need to be burped???

At first I was quite upset that she "monopolised" my boy - I was not even allowed to carry him when his hair was shaved - my FIL asked my MIL to carry..and when she could not manage when he was struggling, I had to "grab" him from her..BUT - when I went shopping on Sunday, I was actually so grateful that she is carrying my boy throughout..haha!! So - I guess we have to take the bad with the good. I was pissed off initially ..but since they do not stay here..suan le ba.

Ju/ Ashley - my boy exhibits some of the symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux, which causes heartburn that you both mentioned...but only during certain feeds. Initially, it was like every feed for 2 days..then I changed milk bottles (to the Dr Brown's bottles), it got better..but it still happens (his arching of the back..crying though still hungry..then throwing up)at least once a day. Very heary pain to see him like this also..have not brought him to see the PD..think I observe somemore. Cos some feeds, he is feeding very well..burping well ..sleeping quickly after.

Kelly - I tried the burping method u recommended..does not work for me leh. Can u eleborate again..

Long post..cos no time to post so many times lah...

Have a good weekend ladies.
happy.gif

Oh yes,

Vaccinations - I am going for the 5 in 1, cos read somewhere that the 6 in 1 has some side effects..(or something like that..can not recall alreayd!).

Nik - you have our moral support ok! Press on.

Ladies who are using the Medela pumps - any idea how often we have to replace the membrane?

Dear Ladies,

Talk about MIL... Well not that I have a great one but I thanked my lucky star that she is not staying with me.... or I'll go crazy. Mine's a long story but if there's an option, don't stay with your in-laws. The 1.5years that I'd stayed with them had been hell.

Chin,
Finally gave in and seen a PD for my gal. she stop crying in the morning and started it again at 5pm. Doctor said most probably it's the wind and causing her to have stomachache. Was advice to change to Enfalac AR meant for reflux (currently she is on Enfalac A+) and to give her wind drop (Infacol) to lessen the discomfort. If her discomfort did not lessen over the next few days would need to change to soy based milk.

Ashley - u can also consider getting the Dr Brown's bottles I got.. did not solve my prob completely..but I noticed a vast improvement in the feeding. Less regurgitation..at least, I have some many feedings wherby he finishes his milk peacefully. But there are those that really break my heart..the way he cries..and I know he is still hungry..cos he licks his lips..etc. But each time he swallows, he cries and cries. Real cries...tears.
sad.gif
I am also supplementing w Enfalac (abt 1 or 2 feeds a day)...and I noticed that he is better w BM than FM. Hmm..maybe I shld change to Enfalac AR?? What else did ur PD say anyway?

Chin,

Maybe I should do that to see if it improves the situation. Do you know where can I get the Dr Brown's bottles?

Well the PD said that we just had to be patient and she will outgrow it when she is 3 months old.

As for changing to Enfalac AR, I would suggest that you should check with your doctor first because the milk is thicker than average FM as it's meant to help the baby to keep the milk down in stomach. My girl's regurgitation are quite bad, she throws up quite frequently that's why the PD recommended the change of FM.

So at the moment that is what my PD recommended and will have to see her again next week for follow-up.

Ashley - you can get the bottles from Metro (has a good selection - from US), the First Years (5th flr Paragon - from Aust) or Robinson (limited selection - from Jap). All works the same way..thk Metro has the best prices. Just get a pair to try first...see if it works for ur baby.

My FIL just bot 3 tins of Enfalac..not sure why..maybe he thinks I am using a lot of milk powder..now I am wondering what to do with them..considering just giving Darion just breast milk..no FM.

Hope our babies really outgrow this phase soon.
happy.gif

Dear Chin,

Thanks for the info will definitely try to get the bottles.

As for the Enfalac maybe you want to consider to sell it under the "marketplace &amp; exchange column". Anyway, read from the internet that BM are better choice compared to FM for colicky baby and baby with reflux.

Am deinitely looking forward to the days when they outgrow from this phase... ;-)

ashley: well.. of course bm is better than fm.. mm.. i dunno leh.. initially i gave my boy enfalac when he got discharged from hospital.. then after tt.. he got real colicky.. then i changed to nan HA. he was alright after tt.. now using s26.. i think so far ok only.. but very heaty.. sigh..
sometimes.. my boy would rather drink bm.. direct from breasts than to take the bottle.. dunno wad to do with him.. esp since yesterday.. i have been down with flu/cough.. etc.. sigh..

Ah Fat

Same sentiments - COKE, green tea and ice lemon tea!!!

But hor..heard that if we're BF, have to drink it 3 hrs before BF...

Hi venus,
I used to 100% latch on only. But now, i going back to work next mth, i try to pump more than latch for the bb to get used to not having latch
happy.gif

Hi naughthy!

I tried Nan HA but my girl refuse to drink leh. 'sigh' so young yet so choosy but the good news is after drinking the Enfalac AR, she did not regurgitate as often as before. Hopefully her situation will improve lar.

Do take care hor! A few weeks back I had fever lasted for almost 3 days and after that my BM gone zero so had to start her on FM....

Hi Chin,

What I will do is I will try to burp my boi using the normal burping method first which is to support his chin while he sits on my lap and pat his back. If he doesn't burp within the next 1-2 minutes, I will use the hand that's burping to support the back of his neck and gently rock his entire body from waist upwards in a circular manner. It worked with my little girl and now my son. But then again, different babies vary lor. Sometimes if he doesn't burp after 5 minutes, I will put him down and come back again after 10-15 minutes. This method was told to my 2 sisters by their confinement ladies and they told me.

And if you have problems removing baby's "pi sai" then can try to do this. Wet a cotton bud with water and twirl it gently in baby's nose. This will make them sneeze once and the "pi sai" will come out to make it easier to remove. But I don't do this anymore cos I found an easier way. Buy one of those suction thingy which is used to remove mucus from baby's nose when they having runny nose. Use that to gently suck the "pi sai" out a little and just remove with a cotton bud or those pincers used to remove "pi sai".

Finally managed to bring Malcolm for his jab today. It was supposed to be taken when he turned one month. But he was hospitalised recently due to fever so can only bring him to the GP today.

Dili
Can help me to update even though the stats were taken at 6 weeks old? Thanks!

Weight - 5.3kg
Height - 60cm

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>1M </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>14/10/05</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>5.2kg, 57cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>3.8kg, 52cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Naughty</TD><TD>19/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brent Chng</font></TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>21/10/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gareth</font> &amp; <font color="ff0000">Gillian</font></TD><TD>2.1kg &amp; 1.8kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>26/10/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.04kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>2.99kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy Lian</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lucia Tan</font></TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>29/10/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicholas</font></TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>31/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lee Yong Ye</font></TD><TD>3.73kg</TD><TD>4.8kg, 56cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>02/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darion</font></TD><TD>3.85kg</TD><TD>5.2kg, 59cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>17/12/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jadon</font></TD><TD>1.36kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlynn</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>05/11/05</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Malcolm Wong</font></TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD>6wks: 5.3kg, 60cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Phoebe</font></TD><TD>3.16kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sibelle</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.72kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amber</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thaddeus Ting</font></TD><TD>3.42kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Youpi</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.37kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SusanY</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chia GyAnn</font></TD><TD>3.395kg</TD><TD>4.4kg, 54cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ziyu</font></TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>4.97kg, 56cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucius Teng</font></TD><TD>4.075kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurblur</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lezann Tan</font></TD><TD>3.19kg</TD><TD>4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Orlando Lee</font></TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>5kg, 58cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YP Lee</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Qizhi</font></TD><TD>3.44kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Maxene</font></TD><TD>2.91kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aloysius</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calbee</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ting Li</font></TD><TD>3.49kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheyenne Tan</font></TD><TD>2.725kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hiroshi Yoon</font></TD><TD>2.895kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">2 Girls</font></TD><TD>2.6kg &amp; 2.24kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.665kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shelle</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.04kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluelips</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Allyson</font></TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Furryfurry</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rebecca</font></TD><TD>3.39kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>25/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jayden</font></TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>25/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.33kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>28/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.58kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elser</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jeron</font></TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>02/12/05</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Alyssa</font></TD><TD>3.49kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regine</font></TD><TD>3.28kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>09/12/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">Baby Kaden left us on 27-Jul-05 with a smile on his face. Let's have him in our hearts and keep him in our prayers. May he be happy and safe in the other kingdom. We're all with you, Coral</font>

legend
<font color="0000ff">ESH - Eastshore Hospital, MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Alamak, my girl simply cannot use Drapolene. I used drapolene, and she got diaper rash. So i switched back to Desitin Creamy and the rash disappeared. Than i used drapolene and now the rash is back.

Anyone knows where to get Desitin Creamy in Singapore? ANyone used Desitin Original and how does it differ from the creamy version?

Back