(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Good morning..

Chinlee..I c..hehe..I went Korea that time learnt tt they celebrate 100th day instead. haha.

Wow..boy's poo v hard. Dont understand y also..he 80-90% BM leh..I think he sweats too much.

Hi Ladies,

Would like to check what was your tummy size before malay massage? Was it like 5-6 mth with a ball? Or 3-4 mth..slight proture? How was the end result? Completely flat like prior to pregnancy?

Need advice to see if I really needs malay massage.

Thanks!

weoseek, mine is like 5-6 mths. End result is good. Not completely flat (I do have a small tummy prior to pregnancy) but v near pre pregnancy size
happy.gif

kelly,
thks for info. so it takes less den a mth for maid to come. i oredi took e online assessment n she does have a ready passport so shd b quite fast for my case as well...was tinking first 2 wks let CL settle in 1st then maid come last 2 wks. but difficult to plan until so zhun la...

nik/ sexxy/ kelly,
u hired indon or filipino. mine filipino. the embassy agreement says "1 day off per wk", "compensate $12 for every off day forfeited". but agency say only 1 offday per mth to pay $20 extra if dowana give offday. but we hafta sign as per embassy contract. lidat how?? can we trust the agency? will maid complain?

Hi 2005,

I took a Filipino maid.

For my case, I pay extra $20 for no off days. So her pay is $350. It's stated in the agency agreement and the maid has to sign and acknowledge on the agreement as well. I actually asked a few agencies and the pay structure more or less the same for no off days so I assume it's standard practice.

Ladies, sexxy called me tis morning, she's in TMC now waiting to deliver her boy. Not much contraction yet, might go for c-section cos gynae said her bb is quite big. Waiting for her good news...

SusanY, I bought my Enfalac A+ at $27 a tin. My bbs can tilt their heads up n down too. But they slept so well on their chest. I think i will do it in the day only.

2005, the contract i sign for my maid is no 'off' days. From 1st Jan 2006 onward, it's compulsary to give 'off' day.

Morning to all!

Has Dili Mummy delivered? Are you still there? hehe, my doc says better to carry bb to full term cause the chances of getting jaundice will be greatly reduced or bb will not even get jaundice. I delivered boy exactly on the EDD, and luckily he got no jaundice after birth....
happy.gif

Hi all,

I have got 10 of those glass bottles from the hospital for storing breast milk to give away. Includes everything seen in the picture. Self-collect from me at my place in Woodlands though.........

340591.jpg

Hi ladies...

Think I have blocked ducts on one side of my breasts..very painful...and when I pump, no milk comes out..usually, I can get abt 80ml per pump. I have tried hot compress..massage..etc..not working leh...sigh..seriously painful. Think if it does not clear by tomorrow, I have to go and see a lactation consultant!

My boy finally poo'ed this morning..after not poo'g for 24 hours..despite being on almost TBF..I also thought he was constipated ... but no leh..think as our babies grow bigger, they establish a pattern. Once a day..!

Chinlee, my boy didnt poo for a day as well! Y'day nite when he pooed he looked so constipated according to hubby (I was sleepg, too tired...)

Hee..we r so similar! Yday I couldnt sleep at 11 plus. Breast v painful. Got a block duct! I massage it. Vvvv painful. Can even feel the lump! scary. Let bb suckle..then slowly slowly not painful..then disappeared this morning. Try to let ur boy solve the problem and massage gently while pumping.

Thanks, Aprilpinky...my boy is sleeping now..after playing the whole morning..will let him suckle later..and see if it helps.

susan y, celtricia, it sounds bad but i am so glad and thankful that there are other mummies out there experiencing this and that i am not the only one! at least we can share and support each other... *relief*

Are you both doing TBF? i wonder is FM supplemented/fed babies are like this too?

i posted my problem in the breastfeeding support group thread as well and one of the mummies said that it will just stop eventually... i hope it's soon! she also said that a lactation consultant told her that it could be because baby just wants comfort... am thinking that could be it. wjen i pick him up, he falls asleep in my arms easily... put him down and 10 minutes later the screaming starts... so am holding him now in left arm while typing with one hand...

celtricia, mine starts in the morning, can last till 2+pm...

re: confinement
apart from catered confinement food, i've not followed a single confinement rule... bathe and wash my hair everyday, use both fan and aircon...

Hiya All

Sorry no time to pop in and give lenghty posts!! LOL. Also "bo eng" to lor sor now...

2weeks finally up! and I'm feeling bored!! Keep wanting to sneak out!

Max is now latching on but super painful!! She drinks and empties one breast till sagged! Now my breasts one fills up faster than the other..so troublesome..

.. and she takes the EBM at night! Luckily no nipple confusion.

My glass bottles all no more.. 30 of em! Got hubby to beg for somemore while registering Maxene's birth today!

Time for nap.. catch up again later when i feed her!

Wowowow..natalie..u mean u hv expressed 30 bottles of EBM!!? I'm impressed. Usually my fridge only got abt 5-6 bottles of EBM at any time.

Chinlee, welcome..read fr Mrs Wong's book on b'feeding that bb suckle can solve the block duct problem and it really did!
happy.gif
Super pump!

Youpi, dont give up. We r all "suffering" quietly at nite..hiaks hiaks..

April..

Thanks.. that's was after suffering engorgement for almost a week!!! Supply now is like cow's! I do tandem pump and get 2 glass bottles 3/4 full! Pumping every 3-4hrs now..

How about you?

I have still count the 6 in the fridge defrosting lo.. LOL

Youpi..

My gal does that from 3-8pm.. she'll have a quiet moments and then start her soft "uh uh' like calling you to come.. and if don't respond stipulated time.. she'll wail! Like very "kor lian" like that.

At moments like that I don't latch her on..

re: food

HI-5! I also blow fan and zz air con liao...Even wear sleeveless house dress! Batik that kind! At the same time I do rub some warming oil on the arms, tummy and legs...you could use those firming creams..also good to keeping wind out!

Who are you catering from? I've minimised ginger from my caterer now..

Chin

have u tried the funnel spot method?? Like press the funnel in the opposite direction of the lump.. and then on the lump and then away.. a few times? back and forth like that..I did that for my blocked ducts\engorgement! Hope it helps!

Watch for fever or flu like symptoms..or a red sore spot on the area..

If any of the above happens.. gotta see the doc..

Hi Mummies,

Great news to share. My baby boy is out of his incubator already! Currently weighs 1.5kg already! Now counting down to the next 0.5kg that he need to gain before he can be discharge.
happy.gif

Any Mummies have leak? How long will this leaking be? As long as you bf or ebm?

Any Mummies interested to get a brand new medela mini electric plus (dual pump)? Hubby bought for me when I discharged on 14Nov in case I'm tired with my hands on Avent pump. Never use before. Warranty date and details not fill in yet. Selling cos I'm using Avent manual pump. Like the suction which can drain out bm faster than medela.

posted this in oct thread.. jus wanna find out if there's any solution to this or not? if not, i will seem to be like a very mean person.

mm.. i was wondering if i was very mean.. i refused to let my mil to feed my bb whenever he is at their place.. i will bring my maid over and specifically told her tt i want the maid to feed.. coz i have encountered once tt.. i let her feed bb.. in the end.. his stomach ended up being bloated.. and then.. she comes and say.. u see? baby's stomach bloated! tts why he is crying! of course i can see yeh? but prior to tt.. we went to the pd.. earlier tt day.. and asked about his stomach wind.. he told me tt.. bb's stomach not bloated n its normal! so i assume its becoz of the feeding pattern done by my mil tts why like tt.. and tt night.. he fussed from 9pm till 1 plus in the morning! then now.. when i asked my maid to feed him.. she actually wants to feed my bb again! i almost faint! wa lao.. was quite angry coz when i got home... heard from my maid.. tt she fed bb! i dunno why leh..i jus dun like her to feed.. probably too scared tt he will start fussing! why can't she jus understand it..? i taught her before.. but somehow or rather.. when the feeding time extended.. her hands will be tired.. and then the bottle will go down thus there will be space for air to go in.. at the teat! sigh..

sorry.. am jus venting out here.. i really dun feel like bringing my son over anymore.. but again.. they will come over to my place and mop around! and tt makes me even more uncomfortable!

HI naughty,
erh.. what is the corret way of bottle feeding har? actually, i also dun like my MIL feed baby, cos she likes to get him lying flat then feed him, which often makes him choke on his milk..
sad.gif
but i can't think of anyway to stop her leh.. So for me, i will carry the bb asap when he cry and then make milk with one hand so that she has no chance to carry him to feed! hahaha :p Very bad hor?

breastfeeding mummies, how do u all breastfeed and managed to store EBM at the same time? For me, after breastfeeding him, breast empty liao.. then 2-3 hrs later, he ask for me, i breastfeed him again, then empty again.. i just can't seem to find time to express leh... any suggestions?

manuka: the bottle must be held in such a way whereby.. the teat must be full of milk, u get the pic? never put ur bb lying flat coz its either they will end up getting choked.. or they'll vomit.best is u carry him and feed!

Manuka, I establish my stored EBM supply fr the start. I guess bb didnt manage to empty the breasts so I just continue to express. In addition, sometimes supplem w FM so hv some excess BM.

Naughty, how do u knw ur MIL cause the colic leh? Actually sometimes my bb wants a rest from sucking I wld hold the bottle lower also. Not good to force the full flow of milk into his mouth..will choke leh.

True that the teat must be full of milk otherwise baby will end up sucking in air. This will not force full flow of milk because the flow of the milk is dependent on the teat size and cut.

dunno leh..my boy chokes sometimes when I did that. He sucks in air only if finishing that time teat no more milk. When the teat is full the flow is stronger..

aprilpinky: not she caused colic.. jus tt she will tend to introduce more wind into the stomach.. and tt should the teat not be filled with milk.. air will be introduced in.. u get the pic? and she doesn't know how to burp.. gives up after a while..

if he sucks in teat tts not full with milk.. really no good.. u will soon realise its either he burps a lot or the wind remains in his stomach! causing pain!.. they wun choke on the milk one.. sometimes.. my bb.. finds the hole too small.. waste energy sucking away and flow too slow.. if tt happenes.. he will cry very loudly@!

Hey Hey Hey...
Just got home...
ME STILL HERE! ha... Sexxy went ahead of me! Go Girl!

<font color="ff0000">2005,</font>
My new maid just came too. From confirm, take test, bring her home... exactly 2 weeks. She's been a great help over the past few days. I was like you, dunno when's the best time to bring her in... end up I went past EDD! So she's here now before CL! But I find it's good this way too... cos MIL and Mum helped train her, and she knows what to do around the house now. In your case, you've got everything ready... my suggestion would be to wait till you deliver and have established a good milk supply (cos I reckon you'd be quite frustrated while waiting for milk supply to kick in, and a totally new maid's not a good idea then). Just my 2 cents' worth!

<font color="ff0000">Youpi,</font>
Would you like to be added to our list? Just let me know ok? I must have missed your post.

<font color="ff0000">Priscilla,</font>
So happy for you! Jadon seems to be progressing well! We all look forward to the day when he can go home!

<font color="0000ff">as @ 28-Nov-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluelips</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>>41</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Alyssa</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonbell</TD><TD>11/12/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>22/12/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>24/12/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">Baby Kaden left us on 27-Jul-05 with a smile on his face. Let's have him in our hearts and keep him in our prayers. May he be happy and safe in the other kingdom. We're all with you, Coral</font>

legend
<font color="0000ff">ESH - Eastshore Hospital, MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD>Wt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>14/10/05</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.9kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Naughty</TD><TD>19/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brent Chng</font></TD><TD>2.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>21/10/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gareth</font> &amp; <font color="ff0000">Gillian</font></TD><TD>2.1kg &amp; 1.8kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>26/10/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.04kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>2.99kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy Lian</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lucia Tan</font></TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>29/10/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicholas</font></TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>31/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.73kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>02/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darion</font></TD><TD>3.85kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>17/12/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jadon</font></TD><TD>1.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlynn</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>05/11/05</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Malcolm Wong</font></TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Phoebe</font></TD><TD>3.16kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sibelle</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.72kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amber</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thaddeus Ting</font></TD><TD>3.42kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>SusanY</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chia GyAnn</font></TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ziyu</font></TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucius Teng</font></TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurblur</TD><TD>? 09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Batilda Tan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Orlando Lee</font></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.85kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YP Lee</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Maxene</font></TD><TD>2.91kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aloysius</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calbee</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheyenne Tan</font></TD><TD>2.725kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hiroshi Yoon</font></TD><TD>2.895kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">2 Girls</font></TD><TD>2.6kg &amp; 2.24kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Furryfurry</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rebecca</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>28/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi mothers out there

I just join the website just went though some old info on the Raffles hospital charges didn't get any information i need, so decided to join the forum to ask your in direct instead.

I am going to due tomorrow, by doing induce labour. Very confuse also if to wait or to induce, ask my doctor he say he will recommed induce cos by 30 nov is aready 40weeks and my baby boy is small as the water is just enough for up till 40 week as he is not very sure it will be gd to wait a bit longer or not.

So my question is : I am going to give birth in Raffles hospital but heard that it is very expensive, got a lots of hidden cost. I tried calling the hospital to check the packages that my own gynae had book for me. I am not using their gynae, so the price the hospital quote me is $1688 + $300 + $300 for single bedded 3 days/2 night normal delivery.

But what is the $300 for ? i did ask and she just say doctors fee is it anasti &amp; PD? The other $300 she say is baby's fees! What is the baby's fees mean as i don't want my baby to be in nursery roon, so would be rooming in with me the whole time. Question 3) Do they charge extra for the husband on staying overnite with the wife? IF yes how much is it And they will provide an extra bed in room right! I heard some people say there is a sofa in the room also. So if i get him to sleep there instead, will they also charge me as well?

I also hear horriable things like charging very high or small thing like maternity pads, diapers ,baby wipes,etc( total can cost up to $80+) which i though it aeady in the package aready. 4) But even though they have to charges how come or what actually are the other extra things they are charging to add up into so expensive?

I add up my own gyane fee which will cost me Either from $1500 to $1900 depands and the hospital fees $2288 w/out GST . It will come up to $4256/= This does not include all the other hidden cost , epidural, and any extra charges. which i extimate it will round up to $6000++

Giving birth in Singapore is expensive man! Feel like living in the past just give them a pail of hot water will do!

Fear tomorrow is my day( have to induce labour when my civix have aready open 3cm week ago till now, but still no contraction or cramp feeling yet.

Many thanks
If anyone can help me on this.

Elser
340748.jpg

Thanks, Natalie - for the suggestion.. It is so painful that I am willing to try anything. I have been massaging my breast, so it looks slighly red anyway..eerr..for the redness, what am I supposed to be watching out for?? Is it mastitis?

My little powerful pump woke up and I have let him suckle for abt 45 min..seems like there is milk coming out when he suckles. But there is still pain from the "lumps"... Aprilpinky/Naughty/ Nat - how long does it take before the blocked duct went away for you ladies?

Priscilla - really great news that you shared. We look forward to hearing from you when Jadon goes home! Soon, ok!

Dili_mummy...look forward to your good news eh!

HI lady's it's me again Elser,

by the way i also got the other hospital charges if your want to check it out on this website. Almost all the hospital except Raffles hospital which i'm looking for.
http://www.baybsupplies.net/hospital_charges.htm

And this is the list of nursing roon location in Singapore shopping centre:
http://www.baybsupplies.net/nursingrooms.htm

There is quite a lot of info u can look for in this website or forum but their website is so slow like a snail which will turn everyone off! www.baybsupplies.net

Regards
Elser

Chinlee, mine cleared one hr later...I think if ur bb suckles got milk that means he's already clearing some of the blockages for u
happy.gif

Elser, I think v few of us delivered in RH but there's a thread on RH still active in the forum. You can also post ur qn there.

Hello mommies,

Dilli mommy; can help me update my BB girl.

She was born on 18th Nov, weight 3.49kg. Her name is Ting Li. Have not think of a christian name yet.

My milk supply is low, been very hardworking day and night pumping milk and massage also.

So happy for those mommies that succeed in breastfeeding.
happy.gif

Hi Dili, thanks for the invitation
happy.gif

Yes, I would like to join the list. My baby boy was born 8 Nov at MAH, weighing 3.37kg. His EDD was 3 Nov.

Natalie, if you don't latch your girl on during the 3-8pm time, what do you do when she wails? My boy will not stop crying until I latch him on, and I cannot bear to let him just lie there and cry.

My aunt told me that I am stressed out over the marathon feeding sessions and that I am passing the stress to the baby... and that I probably don't have enough milk for him...
sad.gif

Aprilpinky..problem solved by my liitle powerful pump..at second try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Lately, my boy also started wailing and wanting to latch on before his sleeping time..so basically, he wants to suckle a bit before sleeping. Not hungry. I fear that I am turning into a human pacifier..(sounds like many mummies here are also like that)...dun know what will happen when I go back to work.

ChinLee, welcome. Our bbs r the BEST pumps...amazing..glad u dont hv to go to a LC

My boy quite ok..he just wants milk whether fr bottle or direct latch on he's happy
happy.gif
I hv let him try the pacifier liao..hehe..

my boy insist on latching n will suck on n on without stopping.. even if he doesn't suck he doesn't wan to let go of my nipple.. n he will doze off.. once i put him down on his bed.. he will start to cry n won't stop even if i give him the pacifier.. really duno hw now..

kelly,
the agency i went to is v rigid and insist we go by the books. must give off-day if not compensate $20, minimum pay 350. n gota sign philipines embassy contract which spells out all the maids' rights. hopefully the maid is gd cos im paying premium price!

dili_mummy,
its gd to hear abt ur positive maid experience, its rare! i confirmed my maid this evening, if in time for last batch this yr, she'll be here 16 dec, if not den 1st wk jan. my edd is 23 dec, hopefully everything can coincide neatly... hubby n me stay alone, come dec there'll be 3 more pple in the hse! so crowded haha!

Sexxy had delivered her boy yesterday. The bb is 3.58kg. Congratulations!!!

Dili, u still around....Everyone's excited for u.

Back