(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

sneaky: dun like tt lah.. see me no up meh?! hehehehhehe.. dunno how to cook.. ask my maid lor.. if my maid dunno.. ask my in laws maid lor.. hiak... i know how to buy though! hiak hiak,,, marinating.. am still ok lah.. deep fry.. errr...

Patsy,

How are you celebrating Xbaby's birthday? Their birthdays happen to be during the lo.....ng holiday leh...

We have booked chalet and will be spending the time there.
happy.gif

sad.gif
meaning??? 9th cannot?? ok lorzz.. other timez

Adel & Sneaky: how abt pot luck dinner? we gather at Adel's plc instead? kekeke... we try her cooking too.. i know adel can cook...

carole, sure or not? hahahaha...i don't mind...but must check with hubby cos he's scheduled for a nose surgery tomorrow and dunno if he'll recover by then...i'll let you know soon...

fushiastar

i use 1pc chicken fillet (those that sells in supermarket). issit too much? Brennan got fever. called MIL this afternoon she say 37.7. duno if he is better now. he only finish half of his porridge and doesnt want to take anything else except milk and water. so i told MIL not to feed any solids and cereal. just milk for today and monitor. MIL was saying his poo got bubbles. then comment (again) that he is teething. i did saw brennan salivate alot lately.

carole, no lah...rough what? haha...he's got a very bad sinus. so bad it is classified as chronic..it will never recover unless an op is performed. nose keep blocking and goes on and on for months already...

sweetie: we've booked a function room at the nuss in suntec city. the hotels were an option but a bit expensive coz everything was +++. chalet will be difficult coz can't have about 80 -90 ppl there at the same time!

carole: thanks for organizing! maybe next time.

Hi all mummies,
I am also a October mummy. My bb boy is born on the 18th October 2005. I would like to join in the discussion group here.

I am currently a SAHM located overseas due to my husband's job. Similar to some of you gals, my son is quite sticky to me as he has only mummy whole day long.....

Not much friends here. It is great for you gals to meet up with your bb, good for their social life too. Have fun!

pammie: My pd suggest I hold all these - yoghurt, cheese, eggs till after Ember turns one. Infact even egg yolks I have to hold till earliest after 10 months. Hmmm... maybe cos my Ember is classified as a high-risk allergic child?
happy.gif

Welcome Elaine to our discussion. Where are you now? So nice to be overseas and SAHM...

Patsy,
Wow! so many people. We are only celebrating among our family members. Didnt want too many people. The first month celebration was so tiring... I have about 100+ ppl cramped in my small five room flat... no seats and so noisy...

kris: xaby too, but i figured i've been giving her nestle cereal with milk for ages now and no reaction so she should be ok with yoghurt. no eggs/chicken/tomatoes/carrots yet tho

sweetie: no choice, we didn't have a chance to do the first month celebration so have to do her 1 year one extra special.

hi Elaine, where are you based?

BTW, how many babies here are crawling? walking? talking? Am concerned cause Xaby is doing none of the above!

Adel: yes, stressful!

Patsy
Hope you have a great party fr Xaby. I too have already booked the function hall cos Im doing it a few days earlier on Deepavali which is a popular date.

Elaine
Welcome to the thread! Where r u guys station? Hows life being a sahm overseas looking after the baby all by yourself during the day. Im now down with flu, sore throat, slight fever etc... & I cant imagine how I am gonna do without my helper around watching over Kaiser when Im sick
sad.gif

<font face="calisto mt">Mummies,

Any one of u has 2 pregnancy strip to spare, prob leftover from last time? Helping a fren ask, not for me</font>

Patsy: I suppose this time round I've decided to be more cautious. U see my mom and mil used to give anything and everything to my older girl when she was only a few months and now she got eczema, borderline asthma...
sad.gif

Patsy,

Grace is crawling, sitting up from lying down unassisted, standing up from sitting position holding on to the table with little help. Making lots of noise now but we dun understand...
happy.gif

grace also has 8 teeth now, 4 top and 4 bottom. grace is also able to move around fast in her walker.

patsy

brennan is also to crawl forward and backwards and move to sitting position from lying down position. He still cant really stand up on his own like grace.

and still toothless
happy.gif
blabbering alot "mum mum" "ba ba" "mmmmma"

Kaiser is more or less the same as Grace in terms of motor developments. Also making a lot of noise which we dun understand but think they are trying to communicate with us.

But Kaiser doesnt have as many teeth as Grace. He has only 2 at the bottom front
happy.gif
so cant chew the meat very well.

<font face="Calisto mt"> Janelle still cannot really do leopard crawl but she's quite fast crawling on fours. Able to sit up on her own &amp; stand @ every single chance she hv.

She's started to say words lyk "Pa Pa", "Ma Ma", "Mum Mum", "Jie Jie" &amp; lots of others which we dun understand.

But she oso lyk Kaiser, only 2 bottom teeth</font>

hmmm.... Xaby can sit from a lying position, can "army crawl" but not proper crawl. Makes loads of gibberish sounds also but nothing discernable. She likes being held up to stand but won't do it herself yet. and 2 bottom teeth too plus one on top coming out. I guess each child develops at their own pace so I shouldn't worry but..... hehe, seems to be second nature now to worry about everything!

Kris: i understand... and got scared so didn't buy any more yoghurt for her when i was in cold storage earlier. just realized my family and HB's also have high incidence if eczema!!

sweetie: seems grace is doing great! btw, do you know we almost called xaby Samantha Grace instead of samantha beatrice! so her nickname would have been grace!!

Patsy:
My Sherisse like your Xaby.. like being held up to stand.. in fact she likes to grab my finger and pull herself up but if u let her pull on something else she won't pull herself up loh.. as for crawling.. she crawl like a worm.. face down somemore.. sigh.. duno when she will start to crawl properly.. she only crawl on bed.. if harder surface she will refuse to crawl..

morraine:
welcome back.. keke.. u MIA for quite a while liao.. well no teeth good leh.. my Sherisse now only got 2 teeth at the bottom front.. then she likes to bite my finger.. tell u very pain one ok..

Patsy,

Grace is a very nice name. My hubby thought of it during my six months of preg. I find it very meaningful, "Blessing from God"

Grace also love watching "Wheels on the Bus". Every night, she will watch while sitting on the rocker and I will go for my bath... she will watch without blinking and smile whenever her favourite character pops up.

san ~ aiyo work la den hor me lazy pig *confess*

ask u all hor those who brought their babies for swimming sessions.. how long u allow ur bb in the pool? n oso do u literally place ur bb's head in the water or?

morraine:
sigh I haven't bring Sherisse to swim yet.. had been wanting too.. but hubby keep dragging.. we even bought an indoor pool for her.. buy for at least 2 mths liao but till now still haven't use.. then now is 7th mth cannot bring her go swim..

san ~ orh.. i wanted to buy an indoor pool for her but den the thing is i was thinking same as bath tub leh jus bigger in size? wahhaha

San: xaby is the same, army crawl on our bed but never on the floor or on her mat! and she likes to bite me too!

Sweetie: yep, very nice name indeed! My mum just didn't like it so had to change! Now xaby will have a real hard time learning to spell her name. Super long!!

<font face="Calisto mt"> <font color="0000ff">Morraine</font>,

So far e longest Janelle stay in pool is 45mins but it was a v hot day lah. We have tried submerging her head into e water a few times, v fast one lah. She come up, cough cough a bit den laugh lor.

Tt's why now when we wash her hair using e shower, she oso not scare </font>

my little girl went into pool almost countless, best to let them start young, as they learn to kick in pool and do funny things too.

zoe can crawl, pull to stand, just started to cruise.. says papa all the time but not mama.. and no teeth! but loves to eat rice and bread and potato wedges.. i call her my toothless fairy
happy.gif

I am in Pakistan. It's good to take a break from work and spend time with bb Janson. But there's NO SHOPPING for me to do here except the market and the supermarket. Sob Sob!

So most of the time I am REALLY SAHM. Only has Janson to talk to.... Wonder if he understand...

Yippee: Yah, SAHM cannot afford to fall sick without help. It will be very tiring..... Luckily, you have a helper to help you while you rest and recover. Take care!

Patsy: Janson has two teeth at the bottom , babble a lot but cannot say mama, papa with meaning. Can crawl, supported standing and cruise.

Wonder when they will stand on their own and take their first step? I can't wait already....

Wow Elaine,

Pakistan! Is it dangerous or exaggerated by the news only?

I can't wait for Xaby to start walking and talking... although my friends with todlers tell me I'm crazy!!

Hi, advice needed for formula. Have not started formula for my boy but need to start soon as supply dipping. Which formula does 9 months baby take? My Jayce is on the smaller size, is there any formula to recommend?

Elaine
Thx, Im feeling better today after doc visit last night. I'm sure u'll missed the shopping part since it's a national pastime here. Hahaha.. Acutally Im interested to know how's life being a sahm out of Spore cos my hb cd be posted to Spain next yr. In fact I hv asked him that bb &amp; I spend our time half a yr in Sgp &amp; the other half in Spain. But he's not agreeable so far
sad.gif

Hi nss
My boy also 9mo, takes Similac from birth. Now he's drinking Similac Follow On. I have heard from my sil that Enfalac is better (maybe mommies whose babies take Enfalac can provide some feedback), but I did not switch cos my PD said that if the baby is doing fine with existing formula then dont change it.

jenifur

i have a preg test kit to give away but expires in Jul. In time for your friend? i'm in sengkang, convenient to collect?

Oct MTB Gathering!!!! - *hope this gathering will be a Successful one!

Date: 9th August 2006 (public Holiday)
Time: 5pm - 10pm (at nite cooler)
Who are welcome: ALL including parents!
Cost: to be equally shared
*best if all can pot luck to bring something, if nt we can order from the BBQ wholesale too. how abt it?

Pls bring along swimming costume(can swim)

Interested Mummies pls add on...
(Name/Hubby/Child Location)
=================================================
1. Carole + Hb + Clarisse + Help 1/2
2. Adel + HB +Brent + help(maybe)
3. snow + HB + YongShan - anywhere
4. sneaky + HB + Samuel + maid
5. whitefloral + Charlize (HB outstationed)
6. Jenifur????
7. Sharon???
8. Ronjin's mummy???
9. Sherisse's mummy???
10. where are all the rest???

Food items:
Carole
Sting Ray
Sotong
bee hoon
Syrup/packet drinks

Any mum bringing baby to trim hair before 1 yr old bday? I'm considering the children barber shop located at united sq.. wondering if there's any feedback
happy.gif

i think my boy shld be the first to celebrate his bday in this thread.. hehee..

Ember is also crawling well on all fours. V fast too. SHe can crawl all the way from the bedroom to the living door (from 1 corner of the house to the other corner) to look for me.
happy.gif
Pulls to stand and can sit back down by herself. Also says ma ma and mum mum. And has er.. 10 teeth, 11 and 12 on the way.
proud.gif

Back