(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

Patsy

me also looking at cakes from Room for Dessert. Heard from colleague that their cakes are yummy. Will be ordering for office birthday celebration next fri too
happy.gif

Brennan's 1st birthday plan
Cater: home cooked food
Venue: at home with both hubby and my parents
Cake : either No. 1 cake or toy train cake or come out with my own design (eggless so that Brennan can eat) from Room for Dessert
Probably buy some decorations to put at my house on that day.

Fushiastar

what kind of bear are u decorating? sounds fun
happy.gif
u mean u buy your own bear and decorate them??

my babe is using combi since he's 4mths old. at first he didn't like it cos he's been put lying down all the time (neck not stable yet). now that he can sit upright, he loves his pram rides...to be frank, i hardly bring my babe out except to attend kindermusik class every sat & off to my mum's place twice a week. what about the rest of the mummies? where do you normally bring your babies to har?

Samuel had picked up some new skills. he's now getting a hang of walking with 1 hand held by me. he loves walking towards his daddy who would give him a big hug when he reaches him. he's also learnt to "muack" whenever we do that to him...

do you all notice our babies hands are very fast in picking up things? cannot leave anything near Samuel..he'll just pick it up drop it manz...so scary...he ever dropped my bowl of unconsumed dessert on the floor...his movements are so fast i could not react to it at all...nowadays, whenever we're out with family for dinner, i'll push everything far away from his area leaving it totally bare. i cannot imagine him breaking bowls and spoons...

sneaky

i usually bring brennan out on sats, to do marketing. so while me and maid selecting the groceries, daddy will bring brennan for a ride in the stroller. heehee...

sometimes, will bring him to shopping mall if the supermarket is situated within the mall but very seldom.

Brennan also likes to grab things and drop it on the floor. i think they like to do that alot. He likes to put both his hands on the playpen and try to stand up if not half squat.

He is down with cough and blocked nose. Used to be able to sleep around 8.30pm after some patting but lately, he will cry and not want to sleep when we try to put him down into playpen. will sit up and roll and play inside until he tired himself and then i have to carry him and pat him to sleep then put him into playpen.

wonder if this sleeping habit will go away after he recovers. just hope it will cos its very tiring. He is obviously very tired after drinking his milk but i guess the blocked nose really makes him feel suffocated when lying down. try propping the pillow higher also invain cos he will roll off the pillow. Alot of mucus from the nose and keep clearing. Since last mon like that and been feeding the med (from last time doc visit) still the same. wonder if i should bring him to see PD again but scare he give the same medication? But dont want him to cough for so long leh. Its not alot of cough but once in a while. Me also coughing lor. and He only wants to cling onto me for patting so that he can sleep. very kelian

<font color="ff6000">carole ~ </font>

wahhaah i shall sit bac n relax first.. den get more ideas from u all since ash is one of the last few to celebrate over here.. *heh* lazy lar..

ssl, i don't do marketing except for cod fish that i'd like to add to the variety. the only thing we would probably do is to bring Samuel along (without maid) to the market for breakfast on Sundays. so far, we only did it twice, as MIL usually buys breakfast for us...

i think Brennan is uncomfortable lying down and needs comforting. bear with it for a while till he recovers. it shouldn't be a habit.

Milk Intake
my Samuel has been drinking less milk as compared to previously before he fell sick. he's now drinking only 120ml per feed and sometimes less. how har?

ssl: rm for desert has eggless cakes?
yah i bought bare bears, gonna tie ribbons around them and decorate.. haven't really finished designing yet..
guess brennan is uncomfortable.. it will get better when he is well..

sneaky:i bring zoe everywhere.. supermarket..
playground.. when daddy is around, botanic gdns
happy.gif

zoe now refuses to let me feed her.. wants to self feed! and always w the left hand..
abtt milk for samuel..try to hide the milk? as in maybe add milk to his cereal feeds?

room for dessert can do eggless cake but u need to check with them if a particular design is possible to go without egg.

http://www.roomfordessert.com.sg/

i love teddy bears
happy.gif
did u buy them from spotlight? can try buying small tees for them to wear. looks very cute too.

fushiastar, i can only add around 30ml of milk to 1 cereal feed. in fact, i don't feed him cereals everyday. only do so when there's no pau or bread.

ssl: thanks
happy.gif
i actually have a whole box of bears that i bought wholesale cos i was selling wedding bears w a friend a few years back and these are left over.. i'm deciding between maybe tees and caps for the boy bears and ribbons and flowers for the girl bears.. see how.. cos must also be safe for babies..
happy.gif

sneaky.. samuel usually has pao and bread for breakfast?
happy.gif
zoe loves bread.. but hasn't tried pao.. but i'm sure she'll love it too.. but pao has sugar so think i'll delay this food for her.. possible to add milk to his porridge instead then?

Sneaky
Kaiser is now recovering from the flu bug he caught from me last week. His milk intake has also reduced, just din wanna drink his milk ...sometimes all the way till the next mealtime
sad.gif
I just hope his appetite for milk will resume after he is fully recovered.
Which combi model is Samuel using? We could have bot the same model, Kaiser is using the black color one with egg shock, reversible handles.

SSL
The banana choc cake from Room for Dessert is just great! Have it for my hb's bday last year.

3rascals
Wow, Kayden is really a big guy in terms of wt &amp; ht.
biggrin.gif

Sneaky,

I learnt from pd that their appetite will be affected when they are not feeling well. Just dilute the milk and do more frequent feeds. Dont worry too much.

SSL: I got a few slices of their carrot and Bananas about chocolate cake to test and they were yummy!! I wonder if we book together we can get discount ;) For Brennan's blocked nose, have you tried bringing him to the bathroom and turn on the hot water until the whole bathroom is steamy, the steam is supposed to help clear blocked noses. Otherwise, boil water, put some salt into it to make saline solution and when the steam is coming out, channel some of it towards him to breath, be careful not to go too close though as the steam may burn him!!

Sneaky: we bring Xaby everywhere! Weekends we bring her to the mall, started mainly because we noticed she was becoming very anti-social and scared of strangers. Now anyone can play with her and she doesn't cry. Must be careful about who we allow to touch her tho! Are you happy with Kindermusik? Have been contemplating brining Xaby for classes but haven't really decided. And yes, Xaby wants to play with everything else other than her toys! Specially things she see's me using like hair brush, remote control, HP!! Picks them up, stares for a while then puts it straight into her mouth! She is also drinking less milk now, not even 120 ml per feed, must be because they're eating solids now?

BTW, how much porridge do you feed your baby? I give Xaby one whole rice bowl (approx) and she can normally finish all of it. My mum says I may be giving her too much!

<font face="Calisto mt"><font color="0000ff">SSL</font>,

Go get Kravol from Pharmacy. It really helps to clear block nose. </font>

<font face="Calisto mt"> I'm thinking of using Room for dessert on Janelle's birthday too. M now looking @ party decor &amp; invites.

<font color="0000ff">Sneaky</font>,

Ya man... our kiddo reflex are so fast. I've to clear everything on e table if Janelle's gona b on high chair. She's super fast when comes to grabbing her daddy's spec</font>

476423.gif

<font size="-1"><font face="courier new"> <font color="ff6000">as @ 31 Jul 06
Mummies <font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>Pop On<font color="ffffff">.</font> BB's name <font color="ffffff">.</font> Birth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>6 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>7 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>8 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>9 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>10 mth<font color="ffffff"></font>
Fun ........... 11-Sep-05 Alden<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.06/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">10.0/72</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">10.3/78</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="119911">10.7/78</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
coffeedrinker . 17-Sep-05 Jasmine<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">3.09/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">8.30/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Jenifur ....... 18-Sep-05 Janelle<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.81/46</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">7.05/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.98/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">7.10/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.85/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="119911">7.62/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Gracemum ...... 20-Sep-05 Sabrina<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.53/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">7.33/68</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">8.24/71</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Pammie ........ 24-Sep-05 Tammie<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.20/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.15/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.60/70</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
MrsTan ........ 25-Sep-05 Kenshin<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.49/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">7.50/67</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Mybabydream ... 29-Sep-05 J.<font color="ffffff">........</font> <font color="0000ff">2.70/47</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">7.60/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">8.50/72</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
SSL ........... 29-Sep-05 Brennan<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">3.15/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">8.77/69</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">9.09/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Sneaky ........ 30-Sep-05 Samuel<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.80/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">8.00/64</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">8.35/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">9.20/72</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Fushiastar .... 04-Oct-05 Zoe<font color="ffffff">.......</font> <font color="0000ff">2.38/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">6.50/63</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.00/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">6.80/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">6.90/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Snow .......... 04-Oct-05 Yong Shan<font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0000ff">2.92/46</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">6.60/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.40/69</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Lindy ......... 11-Oct-05 Rayne<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.46/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">9.20/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Ling .......... 12-Oct-05 Clarisse<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">2.77/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">6.57/63</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.00/68</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Amari ......... 13-Oct-05 Darren<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.76/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">8.50/70</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.80/71</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Puea .......... 15-Oct-05 Rong Jin<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">3.12/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">8.24/68</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">8.66/71</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Wlml2402 ...... 15-Oct-05 Bryson<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.09/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">8.00/67</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Adel .......... 19-Oct-05 Brent<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.40/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">7.50/63</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">8.00/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Chloe ......... 20-Oct-05 Michael<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">9.40/72</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Kris .......... 21-Oct-05 Ember<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.35/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.88/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.40/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">9.00/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Nuttnuts ...... 21-Oct-05 Ying En<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">3.68/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Tao_baby ...... 24-Oct-05 Girl<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">3.03/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Yippee ........ 24-Oct-05 Kaiser<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.64/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.50/71</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Flotan ........ 25-Oct-05 Raelyn<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.86/47</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Fresia ........ 25-Oct-05 Amos<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">3.46/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Patsy ......... 25-Oct-05 Xaby<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">2.48/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.70/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Sweetie ....... 25-Oct-05 Grace<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.21/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">8.50/70</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">8.85/73</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.85/73</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
3rascals ...... 28-Oct-05 Kayden<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.44/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">8.90/70</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.50/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">10.3/77</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Morraine ...... 28-Oct-05 Ashley<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.55/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Karin ......... 30-Oct-06 Nicole<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.23/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">7.30/69</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Kuririn ....... 31-Oct-05 Sherisse<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">3.20/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">6.55/64</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.80/67</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Dolly ......... 01-Nov-05 Christine<font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0000ff">3.61/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">6.20/62</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">7.12/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> </font></font></font>

<font face="Calisto mt"> If you would like me to update your Baby's weight &amp; length or if I have missed your update, please kindly PM me! </font>

476424.gif

Looks like many mommies gonna order from Rooms for Dessert.
I love their banana choc cakes but I cant find any design I like for their children cake design for banana choc cakes leh (maybe due to the choc fudge color). Maybe the carrot cakes have better design for children. Anyhow, the cakes taste great.

<font color="ff6000">jenifur - can help me update ash's info pls.. thanks
happy.gif

6 mth (6.90/68)
7 mth (7.3/70)
8 mth (7.9/73)
</font>
happy.gif

fushiastar, yes, he will be given some adult breakfast if suitable. he loves pao. i'm not restricting him so much on sugar or salt intake from adult food (of course not to giving him chocolates or coke). but when it comes to cooking his porridge, it's a strict no no! add milk to porridge? won't it taste funny?

yippee, Samuel's pram is the one with orange hood Super Mechacal CAS-C1-2 (http://www.taising.com/images/Combi_CAS_C1_2_feature.jpg). it is non-reveresible and has only 3 reclining positions. as for milk intake, i think it's good to heed sweetie's advice. give him small and more feeds...

patsy, that's nice. so Xaby has improved huh? Samuel is very sociable and allows anyone to carry. at most, he will stare at the person carrying him for a while...as for kindermusik, i'm quite alright with it. at least, i can see Samuel crawling towards the instruments and responding to the music at class and even when i turn them on at home...he has a favourite shaker hammer that makes ngeh ngeh sound and he'll use it to make music when i turn on music...so cute...you are very right about handphones and remote controls. i really wonder why kids nowadays like such things while during our time, we only like masak masak...Samuel is eating also approx 1 Chinese bowl of porridge. is that too much?

Any of your babies drinking milk from sippy cups or straw?

I used to feed Janson water using cups with sprout. But for the past week, he refused to drink any at all from the cup. Have try cup and straw but he refused all. So resort to spoon feeding him water.

He still prefer to drink milk from the Avent milk bottle thou. Thought should slowly transit to sippy cup already. Looks like he's back tracking. Sign!

Yippee: they can cover the cakes with fondant so the chocolate won't be seen. But the designs are limited, I think.

Sneaky: Yep, she's a little less scared now, but needs to be exposed more because she's normally just alone at home with the maid, so not much stimulation which is why I'm considering Kindermusik. Which Kindermusik do you go to? I got Xaby an instrument toy set with drums, maraccas, etc, which she loves so I'm guessing she'll also love Kindermusik. Maybe will wait till after 1 yr old so her resistance to flu/cold, etc better.

Elaine: Xaby drinks water from sippy cups but not milk. she can drink milk from the cups/straw but bit of a hassle having to wash and sterilize everything after use unless i go and buy quite a few cups.

What's sippy cups? I only have Avent magic cups but Kaiser doesnt want to use them. My lazy boy doesnt even want to hold his milk bottle, whenever we try letting him hold the bottle, he just pull it out of the mouth &amp; start playing the bottle teat
sad.gif

So they shd be advancing to sippy cups?? Want brand to get?

patsy, Samuel is with Kindermusik main studio at Tanglin Mall. i think music is a good stimulant and can cultivate good character. you can opt for the trial class before signing up for the whole syllabus of 8 weeks.

Elaine, Samuel drinks water from straw cup too (during lunch &amp; dinner). but he's drinking so fast till he can't breathe at times and will spit out some water...i prefer to let him wear a bib cos drinking is always a wet wet affair.

zoe's sick again!! sigh.. fever and flu.. so i was up all night, sponge every hour and gave her a bath at 3am to try to bring down e fever.. exhausted! thankfully don't have to work today.. this morning tried to feed zoe cereal-refused, bread, her favourite- refused.. ended up i fed her spoons of mango directly scooped and she ate 1 whole mango, the huge $5 for 1 sort, by herself!!

sneaky.. porridges tastes creamy w milk inside.. there was a stage where zoe would only latch and refuse milk in any other way, so no choice, had to hide the milk in her solids to get her to take more.. what's kindermusic pgm like? zoe seems to likes music too.. she can sit quietly on my lap and just watch me play the piano..and when i finish she'll try to bang on the piano keys.. this little girl of mine is quite funny.. :p wonder if kindermusic will be benificial for her..

elaine.. zoe will crumple straws! no.. milk still w bottle but water fr open face cup w me holding e cup..

patsy: have a gd first day at work
happy.gif

Jenifur: Ember the katek's height is only 65cm at 9 mths.
happy.gif

fuschiastar: Poor you! You know if her fever hits 40 degree you should be inserting fever suppositories to bring it down k? Can get easily from the SilverCross near your home.

SSL: Yes, Karvol is very good for stuffed noses. You can also try Illiadin (Neo) for Brennan's drippy nose. Both can be bought at pharmacies.

Yippee: It's not a must for bb to move on to sippy cups. Some kids just dun like the small, short and hard spout. But if u want to get one, get those that have a special insert at the underside of the spout which makes the holes smaller. (I know Tommytippee has such a cup) This helps to prevent choking on the excess water that's sucked out. Remember that bbs at this age almost 100% dunno how to control the amt of water sucked out.

kris: zoe same height as ember.. :p but thinner.. yep i have suppositories at home.. both the paracetemol and the nsaid.. hope i don't have to use them..

<font color="ff6000">elaine ~ </font>

ash uses the pigeon mag mag cup stage 2.. seems not bad.. and i like the spout coz its big den hence she has no choice but den to swallow the water.. wahha
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">fushiastar ~ </font>

mango heaty leh..
sad.gif

jenifur &amp; kris

happy.gif
I've just bought Karvol from Guardian yest and tried it last night. brennan seemed to be sleeping better without much tossing and turning last night.
happy.gif
But he refused to take his medication. When i managed to feed the medicine into his mouth, he cough and try to vomit out.
sad.gif

I did try Illiadin but quite difficult to administer on brennan cos he keeps moving and refuse to be lie down. i stop using it cos cant continuously use for 4days ma. When can i start using it again har?? Sun was the last day i used. but i only used once a day.

Fushiastar

Poor zoe and mummy. issit cos she ate too much durian? hmmm... brennan also reducing his milk intake at night. usually drink 210ml but lately only 120 - 180ml

sneaky

kindermusik at tanglin quite full hor. tried to book a trial class there for brennan but they say gotta wait. so i booked the one at Babies N Cream for this sat.
happy.gif
postponed from last sat cos he still hasnt recover from his sickness. Just hope he recovers by this sat to go for the trial class.

fushiastar, Samuel also loves to play piano. i caught him on video over the weekend when he was banging on my piano. so cute! when i stopped him from playing, he would cry to continue. as for Kindermusik, this time's syllabus is Do-Si-Do. it's all about sing, play, move and listen.

Do-Si-Do
Do-Si-Do simulates a wonderfully unique experience of rhythm and movement. Movement highlights include a Virginia Reel, a combination Tango, Cha-Cha and a "move-to-it" poem.

wah, ssl, brennan is drinking so much? Samuel is taking in sometimes lesser than 120ml per feed! what should i do har?

thats why he abit fatty bom bom ma.
happy.gif

i guess cant force him to take more if he doesnt doesnt want. brennan will pluck out the bottle after he had enough.

SSL: Illiadin can be used continuously for 7 days. Then u stop for abt 2-3 days and start the 7 days cycle again. If bb needs to be on it for anything more than 2-3 cycles it's not just a cold, could be sensitive nose.
happy.gif

Fushiastar
Hope tt Zoe is feeling better today. Does Zoe hang out with other children daily - sometimes, fever &amp; flu spread fr one to another (I spread to Kaiser &amp; maid last week
embarrassed.gif
). Just got to be careful.

kris
thx for the info on tommytippee straw cup. Im going shopping today so will be looking out. Btw, is llliadin just for dripping nose cos Kaiser still got mucus coming out from nose, even though his flu seems OK now. Dun feel like keep feeding him the flu mixture for nose mucus.

kris

brennan's mucus super thick one. yucks. but last night seemed lesser liao. but when he cry, all will come out again.

For the Karvol thingy, the pharmacist say must open 1 capsule every day. do u change the hanky that you use to drip the oil everyday? or can i just add the new capsule onto the same hanky?

<font color="ff0000">sneaky</font>

dun worry on the amt Samuel drink ba coz maybe he is taking semi solids hence the milk intake reduce? coz ash oso drinking 210ml now but den the no of times she drinks her milk reduce by one time coz she is taking more solids now..
happy.gif

yippee and ssl: Yes, Illiadin is just for dripping nose. As for the where to drip it I either put the drops around Ember and Kyra's shirt collar or I drip onto a hanky and place near EMber. I change the hanky everyday. Otherwise u gotta be prepared for a permanent stain. it's also more hygienic to change daily. Some people use it in essential oil burners and that seem to work as well.
happy.gif

Oh, and bb's nose MUST be cleaned EVERYDAY with a cotton bud. This will ensure a clear nasal passage cos the mucus will dry up and form pi sai. Heheh..

kris

tot Illiadin is to drip into the nose?? Karvol is the one dripping on hanky? ops. i better ask maid to wash it everyday then. cos i intend to use 2 same pattern hanky (which is totall different from the other hankies) so that maid or MIL wont accidentally use it to wipe BB mouth or face.

hubby wanted to use the purifier thingy (which swirls water around a bowl) by adding eucalyptus oil into it but didnt go about doing it.

Brennan HATES it when i dig his nose. hahaha. i use the sterima to wet the cotton bud then circle in his nostrils. must be itchy for him. after that will twirl a tissue hoping to catch more mucus.

Normally i dont clean his nose everyday. I only do it when i see got pi sai :p heehee

Back