(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

applejuz, he's got at least 8 teeth, 4 on each side. but i suspect he may be teething again cos he's drooling, being cranky and stuffing things into his mouth.

ojx, aidanee, your ON stuff are with me. if you're not collecting at seabreeze's party, arrange with me to collect ok?

Thanks for all the compliments, mummies. Feeding himself is haowen's newfound interest, but I also dunno how long this interest will last
happy.gif
As for sitting by himself, he nowadays v ks, scared 'pain pain' so will not anyhow move from high place...ha ha

Cakey,
I use the coffee shop spoon, din bring my own.

mummies, i gt tis abbott d/c voucher 4 isomil 2 advance iq which i wanna give away. it entitles u 2 save $2 when u purchase a 400g tin. if u r interested, pls pm me. u can collect fr me at d children's day party or by mail.
happy.gif

Children's Day Party
Date: 30 Sep 11am - 3pm
Venue: Bishan Loft
Cost: $5 per adult/ Children FOC

Confirmed attendance
1. JT and family ([email protected])
2. Cakey & family ([email protected])
3. ixwong & family ([email protected])
4. vone & hb ([email protected])
5. smallbell & family ([email protected]
6. applejuz & family ([email protected])
7. aidanee & family ([email protected])
8. eileenp & family ([email protected])
9. Samantha & Family ([email protected])
10. T_Teo & bb ([email protected])
11. cat_tail & bb ([email protected]
12. Seabreeze & Family
13. Angel & BB
14. Tingting & Hb ([email protected])
15. Sarah's mom & hb ([email protected])
16. snoopy & baby ([email protected])
17. I'm a Mummy & Family ([email protected])
18. dressaholic & family ([email protected])
19. cookies & family ([email protected])

Food List

1. Durian Puff - Cat Tail
2. Fresh Cereal Bread - Aidanee
3. Otah - T_Teo
4. Chocolates - Cookies
5. Samosa - Eileenp
6. Bee Hoon & Curry - Angel
7. Drinks + Ice + cups - cakey & JT
8. Fishball - Dressaholic
9. Roti Prata - I'm a Mummy
10. Cake - Snoppy & Vone
11. Curry Puff - Smallbell

re: drinks

just got an email from ixwong that she cant make it for the party. so can i leave the drinks dept to cakey & JT? pls co-ordinate among yourself for these 2 items

re: food

snoppy and vone will be sponsoring the cake so i will be channeling the money to buy goodie bag for the kids

Mummies who have not decided wat to contribute ...

Here are some ideas:
1)Salad
2)Disposables like paper plates, plastic forks, plastic spoons etc
3)Sandwiches
4)Titbits (for adults)
5)Poh Piah
6)Cut Fruits
7)Agar Agar
8)Pastries (eg egg tart, chicken pie, apple pie etc)
9) Ice Cream

Guess these items should be more then enough to go round

Cfm attendance to date: 31 adults, 19 babies

Hi JT,
I've copied yr number.. just a note of caution.. it' s best not to leave yr hp no in forum lor...
Will sms you on the drinks after work.

ixwong,
too bad you can't make it.. want my gal to learn from HW after seeing he's so 'kuai' hehe...

Seabreeze,
can leave the cut fruits to me..:>
Any preference can pm me, else I'll just prepare an assortment of fruit palate... (^^)

tingting do u think u can post the ON stuff to me? if not then maybe i will visit u in punggol one of these nites?

anyone has advise on where to buy those fabric wall charts in the town area? one with abcs or weather or interesting stuffs ones? not sure if robinsons sells these kind of stuff cos i'm thinking of getting for my fren's son's 1st birthday. thanks in advance!

applejuz ...

thanks for taking up the cut fruits ... think those wont go brown type of fruits would be good .. i still have satay stick left over from YC party ... i will bring those down

will be going down to buy the goodie bag later ... any special item that u all really really really love? heehee

hi seabreeze,
My gal loves the little plastic rattle fr HW's BD alot.. good if can include that in goodie bag. But I dunno where to get it or was it exp..

hi ojx, think someone is organising a BP on those charts? but to note that you'll have to place hooks on the wall to hang the charts.

as for your ON stuff, i can mail it to you, but will have to check out the postage amt. we liaise via PM ok? fyi, i can either meet in punggol or tanjong pagar (from next week).

finally i've got the US verification address from citibank! why do they need me to call so many times before i can get the address from them??! Well, at least they have the address, unlike DBS! Hehe, now i know which card to use more often.. looking forward to the next sale!!

cakey ...

i know which one u talking abt ... ok will look out for that ... the only thing i dun really like abt that rattle is that the edge of the rattle can be abit sharp and esp YC loves to put it in his mouth .. like so dangerous like that

Hi Seabreeze,

Sorry to reply so late... been busy... I'm unable to attend this Sat's gathering although I would really love to... just send back my maid this morning and currently 'maidless'... need to do some adjustments....

It's really tricky to have a maid... they come in handy and yet they can create so much problems for you... :eek:(

Seabreeze
Ha ha, I shd be able to make it for the party. Apparently, some miscom on my return flight date earlier on. So happy!! I'll bring the disposable plates, spoons and forks! 50 sets enough?

Children's Day Party
Date: 30 Sep 11am - 3pm
Venue: Bishan Loft
Cost: $5 per adult/ Children FOC

Confirmed attendance
1. JT and family ([email protected])
2. Cakey & family ([email protected])
3. ixwong & family ([email protected])
4. vone & hb ([email protected])
5. smallbell & family ([email protected]
6. applejuz & family ([email protected])
7. aidanee & family ([email protected])
8. eileenp & family ([email protected])
9. Samantha & Family ([email protected])
10. T_Teo & bb ([email protected])
11. cat_tail & bb ([email protected]
12. Seabreeze & Family
13. Angel & BB
14. Tingting & Hb ([email protected])
15. Sarah's mom & hb ([email protected])
16. snoopy & baby ([email protected])
17. I'm a Mummy & Family ([email protected])
18. dressaholic & family ([email protected])
19. cookies & family ([email protected])
20. Adel & Family

Food List

1. Durian Puff - Cat Tail
2. Fresh Cereal Bread - Aidanee
3. Otah - T_Teo
4. Chocolates - Cookies
5. Samosa - Eileenp
6. Bee Hoon & Curry - Angel
7. Drinks + Ice + cups - cakey & JT
8. Fishball - Dressaholic
9. Roti Prata - I'm a Mummy
10. Cake - Snoppy & Vone
11. Curry Puff - Smallbell
12. Tibits - Ting Ting
13. Agar Agar - Samantha
14. Disposoables - Ixwong
15. Ice Cream - Adel
16. Cut Fruits - Applejuz

Total pax: 33 adults + 20 babies

cmy
u very cute hor.. i haven't been logging in the past few days, only saw your msg now.

Isaac has been using Fitti Basic & Giant diapers, but i guess he can use some Petpet if the price is right. Tks for the lobang =)

re: Children's Day Party

Ok the party is TOMORROW!! Here are the details:

Date: 30 Sept (Sat)
Time: 11.30am onwards
Venue: Bishan Loft @ Bishan St 11 - Function Room

Rule: No baby no entry!! heehee

Just tell the guard that u coming for the party @ Function Room.

Anything just give me a call k

Hi,
Any mummies gg to party using Fitti basic L size? Can bring 2 or 3 pieces for my gal to try and i'll pay for them?
thanks.

hi, anyone has good lobang on getting those safety devices for drawers, doors, cabinets, sockets, etc? my boy has been opening them constantly and i'm really sick of following him around! looks like i'll need a lot of them in my house! hope to find places with a good range of items and at reasonable prices. besides kiddy palace pls. thanks!

hey tingting, daiso at plaza singapura has a range of items to baby proof ur home. newly opened one. i think they have those stuff to lock drawers & cabinets too. i bought quite a fair bit myself. not sure sold out already or not. Alternatively ikea sells the small strips to lock drawers & cabinets too. Hope this helps!

Small Bell ...

as usual ... u are the most efficient in uploading photos for our viewing heehee will do it tonight =)

re: children's day party

Hope that everyone has enjoyed the party and time really files ... all our babies are not tt 'baby' anymore =p and nice to see TWO #2 coming our way next year

ok here are the sums

Money collected: $185

Expenses
Bee Hoon + Curry : $60
Goodie Bags: $110.50

Balance: $14.50

I suggest that I use the money and buy angel's maid some small gift cos she had to put in alot of effort to cook the yummy bee hoon and curry (not an easy feat to cook for 30++ ppl). She woke up at 6am to cook and after that she had to clean up the messy and oily kitchen.

Any objection or anyone with a better suggestion?

seabreeze,
the bee hoon & curry by angel's maid? Its really delicious. *yummy* sure, we shld show some appreciation to her.
happy.gif
either gift or cash.. no worries :>

And thanks for organising the party! I'm recalling our 1st mtg was at takashimaya on 9 Nov 05, when babies oni 2-3 mths... Amazing how kids grow!

seabreeze,

thnks for the arrangement of this party, although i cannot make it...but wifey n ZX had fun.

no objection to your proposal.

smallbell,

thnks for the photo.

Seabreeze,

Thanks for organising the whole thing. You must have put in alot of effort as well. Scouting for the things in the goody bag and printing every babies name on the sticker. Thanks a million. bb Kai really enjoyed himself.

I've no objections to your proposal as well.
The curry was delicious.
Apologies cause my samosa turned quite soggy after a while. Hee...

Seabreeze,
thanks for organising the party. I think you are a born organiser leh...
happy.gif
even printed the names on the goodie bag...

Applejuz,
thanks for bbsiting for me. and guess what, he started walking 5 steps yesterday....must be your magic touch! hehehe.....

btw,
i think the "professional photographer" for the party deserves something from us too....he was really hardworking!!!!

Seabreeze,
Thanks for the hardwork & no objection either.

smallbell,
Give yor hubby a good pat! Not easy to snap pics from these moving kids..haha..

Applejuz,
Your boy's hair is still so bushy as before! Like his thick hair.
happy.gif

lol! seabreeze: hihi.. thanks for organising the party.. it was a really good one! didn't manage to stay long as my dear son ain't feeling very good..
but anyway.. nice meeting u mummies there!

hi seabreeze,
Thanks for organising the party. Good to catch up and get to know the mummies and kids here.
I've no objection on token for the maid. Btw. saw that you and yr hubby work hard too to clear the room after the party.

hi aidanee,
Just saw yr mail... will email you the photos you requested later on
happy.gif
Just to confirm, your boy is the one with stylish hair right? Sorry too many parents and kids till i abit mix-up...

hi smallbell,
You're really efficient! Thanks for sharing the photos
happy.gif

hi cat_tail,
Quite a few parents including smallbell and my hb are taking the photos. Guess you're referring to my hb cos only smallbell and me uploaded the pict and smallbell's hb is not at the party mah
happy.gif
He din manage to capture all kids cos some are always moving.. Unlike applejuz's boy who will freeze for him to take picture once he saw his camera on him hehee...

cakey.. i wanna have photos as well,.. hehe.. if possible.. if nt then its alright..

boy with the longest and messy hair.... is Brent.

time for a haircut!

aidanee,
Congrats! 5 steps is an achievement... very soon, u'll be chasing him around.. haha. beware :p
no magic touch lah, grp gathering a good learning grnd leh.. :>

cat_tail,
u shld hv seen Adelyee's boi, champ in hairdo.. Hee hee..

cakey,
Keyon not always freeze for photos leh... think he's 'eyeing' on ur hb's camera!

re: photos
err... I oso took some photos, but today din bring the cable to office & tonight got family outing. prob, tomorrow then upload.
Aidanee & Sarah's mom, ur 'blackmail' photo still wif me.. haha.

eh eh Cakey, dun mix up between mine and adelyee's...okie? her son's hairdo is really modern!!!! my son is the one who was sound asleep when i arrived at the party. ..I wore a cap/yellow tee...look aneroxic one. that's me. my son wore an orange polo with a red jacket adn blue jeans.

Back