(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

and.....hehehehhehe

492068.jpg

is ah-boo really apple in hainanese? Megan is hainanese. I don't recall a single hainanese word spoken to her since born cos her father cannot speak hainanese.

now for our babies, i don't recommend buying the pet walking balloon cos they don't understand the concept of walking the ballon and will tear off the legs, ears or any part of the balloon that is made of paper.

Once the paper legs are torn off, the balloon will not be able to stand anymore. It will FLOAT which is what happened to Megan's pug.

I have another 2 more uninflated and I don't intend to inflat it until maybe Megan turns 18 months of 2 years old

Hi all,

Looks like the bbs here are all developing fast. Which makes me wonder when Clarence can start picking up 2 syllabus words. He can now say fish, duck, bus, car, up, bal (for balloon), pa pa, ma ma, whis (calling my parents' dog, whisky)and 'ah ow' (meaning playground)...

Hi aunties!
492398.jpg

So fast, celebrating his 1 yr old birthday tomorrow. It was a last min decision. Only placed order for the buffet last night (via internet) at 1 am. Was eyeing the Nemo cake but they don't take in order anymore
sad.gif
Guess Clarence just have to make do with a cake off the shelf tomorrow.

Didn't invite anyone from here cos I figured Vone has already invited you to her son's birthday party tommorrow. Now really headache cos the buffet minimum order is for 30 pax but I only have 15 guests tomorrow. Think hubby and I can eat the leftovers for the next couple of days. Hahaha...

anissa, dun be greedy lah.. clarence is already quite fast in learning..
happy.gif
if u have leftovers can pass some to me for dinner tomorrow... haha!

For info, Fox Baby/Kids is having sale.. 50% off plus 20% if u buy at least 3 items. I got a pair of pants for zephan which costs only $10! cheap cheap!

tingting
zephan has lotsa pants eh? Protect his knees when he starts walking?
Fox Baby/Kids is at City Hall? Any other locations? and sale until when?

tingting,
Not greedy lah. But if will be gd if I know what he is babbling abt. Sometimes it's frustrating not know what he wants
happy.gif

K, if you want supper can tabao from my place later. Hahaha...

wendy, i bought a 18-24M one.. similar to the ON one that i got for him but a larger size. Think Bugis Seiyu also got Fox baby/kids. they said while stocks last.

anissa, haha.. thanks but too late to take supper liao.. just found out that my waist has gone too thick! haiz, last time still got curve, now straight figure already.. haha.. gotta start doing sit ups liao...

niuniu,
06 baby?? Keke....

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTBs</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maltbibi</TD><TD>11th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chloe</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendyg</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Isaac Yong</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>worshippertemple</TD><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lib</TD><TD>29th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kylie Tan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmy</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ethan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carol (taurbear)</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tobias</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JT</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zheng Xi</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Roydon</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemistry</TD><TD>3rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Juliette</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>3rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zephan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emmie</TD><TD>7th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkroses</TD><TD>8th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clarise</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>T_Teo</TD><TD>8th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tyanne</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hoshi5</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicky's Mom</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicholas</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Patrick</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin72</TD><TD>11th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Xuan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jh</TD><TD>11th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hillary</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>everafter03</TD><TD>13th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miso</TD><TD>13th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Vionna</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulip</TD><TD>14th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Luke</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>15th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edna</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I got milk</TD><TD>15th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Elizabeth</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Denise Tay</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snoopy73</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>musicgal</TD><TD>17th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jeremy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>18th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hao Wen</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I'm A Mummy!</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jasmin</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Passing_Guest</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Annette</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Applejuz</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keyon</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anissa</TD><TD>22th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Clarence</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cakey</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zaczac</TD><TD>24th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Pam Zachery</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vone</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Daryl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skippy10</TD><TD>26th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ernest Tan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>erowen</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phoebe</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Daryll</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>30th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>aidanee</TD><TD>1st Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD>3rd Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthew</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>5th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Denzel</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>triniti</TD><TD>5th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Anton</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dressaholic</TD><TD>6th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chloe</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicnic</TD><TD>8th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>9th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Nicole</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookies</TD><TD>9th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ern Ray</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Yi Cheng</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poko</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justen</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ilmare</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dominic</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>26th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kai</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>niu_niu</TD><TD>29th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rui Si Janell</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishes</TD><TD></TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene_Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ameliaa</TD><TD></TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkcitron</TD><TD></TD><TD>18th Sept</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD></TD><TD>22th Sept</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coffeedrinker</TD><TD></TD><TD>23th Sept</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Dear Mummies,
I want to buy an Allerhand bag from mothercare, those with card can get 10% , any mummies willing to lend me the card by PM me your card ID and I will get the 10%.

Paisay..

tingting:
your hb called to collect the Friso... but paisey, i was having my lunch... can he come collect on Wed instead?

hello mommies

I have a bad experience to share:

Megan is turning 1 on 30 Aug and I am celebrating her birthday this coming weekend. As you all know that children all love balloons and even though my budget for her party is small, I try to provide balloons at her party and contacted the business owner of http://www.twinkleballoons.com/

The first time I sms her ordering 30 latex balloons, she said okay, she'll come along to deliver with her delivery guy and asked me if I want to order mylar (foil) balloons for my daughter. I replied no as I have a tight budget. A few hours later, she sms me saying that she MIGHT not be able to deliver saying that her delivery schedule is very full. So we exchanged a LOT of sms with me trying to convince her as she committed delivery earlier. I asked her if her schedule is full, why is she able to come along with her delivery guy then, then she said that she must have told me wrongly cos she is leaving for US with her children to visit her hb who is currently posted there for a couple of months.

I ask her is my order too small for her to deliver, she said NO.. her minimum deliver order is $30 and I meet the min order requirement. Then I thought that maybe I increase my order a little cos I felt quite bad too so I ordered 50 balloons. ( I have only 10 kids at the party and 20 adults so I am ordering way too many balloons). She said ok to deliver after I increase the qty of my order.

Today, I calculated my expenses and found out that I've exceeded my budget so I sms her to reduce my order to 24 balloons and sms her and you guess what, the biz owner said the min order is $40 and I didn't meet it so she CAN'T deliver AGAIN!!!!

This is infurating!!!!

Conclusion: Don't order from her if your order is small. I have the impression that she welcomes only big buyers.

As for Megan's party, I will get my own tank and pump my own balloons or I will get a friend to buy inflated balloons from concourse.

If i have a big budget, I will order from http://www.grefio.com.sg/

Angel
I also ordered my balloons from twinkleballoons for haowen's birthday. 20 latex and 1 jumbo mylar, total $45. Found her service to be ok, no issue with FOC delivery (which was done by her parents). However, her parents crashed the mylar by accident on the way here, and she din have any stock to replace for me (I was quite disappointed). So in the end, I only paid for the latex ones (S$25). Think she's operating quite a small scale business unlike grefio and so may not be so reliable....

angel, dats really bad of her.. i'm thinking of ordering from her also.. think i better not since mine also a very small order..

but getting a tank of helium gas is not cheap also.. my sis went to concourse today and enquire on the rental, its $60 for 4 days with a $150 deposit.

Hi Angel,
Megan's sooo... cute!
kao_clap.gif

Read about your bad experience with the balloons supplier, feel very "unjustified" for you. I guess there are really some dishonest biz operators out there who claims that they can provide services at low cost but when it comes to service, they always make a big boo boo.

Wow! you want to get your own tank? How many balloons can a tank fill? If you intend to get them from Concourse, the prices are also quite reasonable. Alternatively, you can bring your balloons to Gymboree and ask if they can fill them with helium for you.
happy.gif

Hi mummies..

Need to get some comments on the follow caterer..appreciate all the help..I manage to narrow down to 2 caterer which is Neo Garden and HLFoo ...

And by the way.. any mummy knows where got promo for Nepia diapers and Mamy Poko pull ups ?

Thanks

Hi Hi,
Celebrated Keyon's birthday yesterday.
aiyo, tt boi har... cake cutting @ 2pm, sleep @ 1pm.
So gotta dig him up &amp; grumpy all the way.

Photos sharing..
happy.gif

The deco
494137.jpg

3D Chicken Little Cake from ecreative
494134.jpg

Photo wif daddy &amp; mummy
494135.jpg

Huge Chicken Little balloon from Party w us @ Centre point
494136.jpg

Hi Angel,
You could also get tank of helium gas from spotlight at Plaza Singapura. Think it cost about $50? Might want to call for the price first before u go.

Hi Cat_tail,
Please include my gal to your list.
Name: Sarah Saw
DOB: 19 Aug 05
Thanks!

Angel,
bad bad balloon supplier. really spoil the party mood rite....

I wanted many balloons for my party too, but tot helium ones too exp... in the end blow my own (w bros &amp; sis help), then tie together &amp; put them up. rather use the money for the 2 Chicken Little Ballons ($20 + $6.90)

Mommies,
My gal has also turned 1 last Saturday. Had two parties and two cakes that day. HB and I had hangover the next day. So funny...
494167.gif

My loots in the afternoon session. hahah.

Thanks Applejuz. Din know that eCreative has such awesome cake design too. Wasn't impress with the website then. Next time, will inquire details with them.

Angel,
I had no issue with Twinkle Ballons, could it be just misunderstanding? I ordered only less than $40 ballons &amp; they provide free delivery all the way to Changi Chatlet. Plus they are so sweet enough to help me tag the ballon bouquets with Edna's name &amp; decor with some cute accessories.

Applejuz,
U got the right theme for the party. Heehee.. our little ones are all chicken little.

Sarah's Mom,
Wah!! Your house very nice hor &amp; Sarah seems like enjoying herself.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTBs</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maltbibi</TD><TD>11th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chloe</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendyg</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Isaac Yong</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>worshippertemple</TD><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lib</TD><TD>29th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kylie Tan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmy</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ethan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carol (taurbear)</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tobias</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JT</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zheng Xi</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Roydon</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemistry</TD><TD>3rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Juliette</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>3rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zephan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emmie</TD><TD>7th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkroses</TD><TD>8th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clarise</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>T_Teo</TD><TD>8th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tyanne</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hoshi5</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicky's Mom</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicholas</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Patrick</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin72</TD><TD>11th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Xuan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jh</TD><TD>11th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hillary</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>everafter03</TD><TD>13th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miso</TD><TD>13th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Vionna</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulip</TD><TD>14th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Luke</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>15th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edna</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I got milk</TD><TD>15th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Elizabeth</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Denise Tay</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snoopy73</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>musicgal</TD><TD>17th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jeremy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>18th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hao Wen</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I'm A Mummy!</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jasmin</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Passing_Guest</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Annette</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah's Mom</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sarah Saw</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Applejuz</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keyon</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anissa</TD><TD>22th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Clarence</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cakey</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zaczac</TD><TD>24th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Pam Zachery</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vone</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Daryl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skippy10</TD><TD>26th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ernest Tan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>erowen</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phoebe</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Daryll</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>30th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>aidanee</TD><TD>1st Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD>3rd Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthew</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>5th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Denzel</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>triniti</TD><TD>5th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Anton</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dressaholic</TD><TD>6th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chloe</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicnic</TD><TD>8th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>9th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Nicole</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookies</TD><TD>9th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ern Ray</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Yi Cheng</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poko</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justen</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ilmare</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dominic</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coffeedrinker</TD><TD>17th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jasmine</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>26th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kai</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>niu_niu</TD><TD>29th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rui Si Janell</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishes</TD><TD></TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene_Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ameliaa</TD><TD></TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkcitron</TD><TD></TD><TD>18th Sept</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD></TD><TD>22th Sept</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Applejuz,
Did you DIY Keyon's name? Very nicely done!

Sarah's mom,
Agree with Cat_tail that your house is very nicely done up! I've just renovated mine. If I've seen yours, I would have engaged your contractor! Btw, who did you engage for the reno?

Sarah's mom,
hee... i called ecreative to ask if they could make the Chicken Little.. Luckily, they did before &amp; send me the pix. :>

Cat_tail,
Yes Yes, all our little ones are Chicken Littles!
Not easy to find related deco...the 'happy birthday' is pooh bear version, so I just print out Chicken Little image from the website &amp; pasted on the pooh to cover it. :p

Raisintan,
haha... yap, I DIY Keyon's name. Each nite, after putting Keyon to sleep, then can start making the deco till 1-2am. Plus wrapping goodie bags for kids. As for adults doorgift, lucky my sis helped... Its real green apples nicly wrapped wif nettings! She oso make balloon sculptures for the kids on tt day!
happy.gif

Thanks Ixwong! &amp; hApPy BiRtHdAy to Haowen too!
happy.gif

Cat_tail/Rasintan,
Thanks for the compliments. Think balloons n floral arrangements do enhance the place as well. My ID is Brim Designer (Ix). In my opinion, think our house could do better with wallpaper. Look forward to having that for our next house.

Ixwong,
Thanks for the well-wishes. Oh, and happy belated birthday to the macho haowen.

Applejuz,
Wow, u make lotsa effort to DIY the decor. Not easy, huh...I only stayed till 2am on the eve to pack goodies bags.

Applejuz,

Wow! Very nicely done! You drew it free hand? Understand how it's like, I also do stuff after my girl sleeps, and I end up sleeping very late every night. Now I have bad skin and have really aged...
sad.gif

I wont be having any door gifts
sad.gif
cos hubby is already unhappy that I'm doing a bday bash for my girl. So I try to keep it as simple as i can..

Applejuz,
That's very creative &amp; nicely done. Got to salute u for your effort.

Sarah's Mom,
U moving house soon?

raisintan,
Hands up! No goodie bag but I dismantle the balloon bouquet &amp; give it to the kids.
happy.gif

raisintan
i didn't give goodie bags!
whoever came to isaac's party only had makan &amp; cake. No decor, no balloons. Next time his 21st birthday he can DIY. kekekeke

Cat_tail,
Targetting to move when Sarah managed to get in to CHIJ Katong or Tao Nan which is less than 1km. Her dad bought this place mainly for this reason. But 3 bedrooms are not sufficient as I've occupied one for my office cum study, one for Sarah in few months time, n the other for me n hb. Wonder where could I let the maid sleep, in study, or in Sarah's room then. Right now, she is occupying Sarah's.

Mommies,

Sarah is down with fever since yesterday and temperature still roller-coasting till now. She's under medication, but wonder if there's any effective way to expedite her recovery? Feeling so guilty now, as hb and I brought her to our outdoor jacuzzi for almost 45 mins despite of the cold wind...

thanks mommies for your empathy on my balloon situation.

I don't think it is a misunderstanding cos it's so obvious that she said yes, then change to 'maybe' once she know that i am not ordering mylar balloons which is prob better profit margin for her. Then she said yes once i ordered more then no again once i downsize my order.

My bro used to work for National Gas and it's cheap for me to get helium tank but troublesome for my bro so I try not to bother him too much but alas now I gotta bother him liao..

Sarah's Mom,
I am staying at Old Airport Rd, very near. Next time can chio u out..heehee..
happy.gif

angel,
OIC, dun let the balloon incident spoilt the party mood. The shops at Concourse do sell helium gas tank but must order in advance. Last time they told me 1 small tank can pump up to average 60 balloons.

Cat_tail,
Nice! You might also like to join this thread from Joy747. Mummy at east coast/telok kurau under 2005 mums. Hopefully, we could meet real soon. Are you a SAHM? Do let me know when you're free.

Mommies,
Sarah's temperature has gone up to 39 degrees.
Could someone tell me how to bring her temperature down. She refused milk, dinner and water. Not even apple juice. Besides giving her medication, what else can I do? I am at my wits end..

Back