(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

<font color="ff6000">twinklets,</font>
Yeah, I am keen to sign up. Do they have different kind of baking class for the kids to participate or just a standard cupcake baking class? Any website to take a look at the classes and schedule?

<font color="0077aa">Meow,</font>
You already stopped working now? It will be fun if more go together.
happy.gif

tigger,
official stop on 7th Dec. Now looking for admin jobs avail lor....got lobang pls dun forget me. I'm fine. We see the dates lor.

twinklets,
you smart..then i must go master my camera first.

Gals,
there's a bouncy castle at T3. Each child can play for 15mins. There's a ball pit and huge slide and its free!
3288770.jpg

<font color="0000ff">angelneo</font> I can't do that you know. 1st of all I'm living with my in-laws and I do not like to clash with them. 2ndly, what twinklets said happened. Valerie became so stressed over the situation that everyday after she came home from school she'll cry and throw tantrums etc. One night she even woke up at 2am telling HB she wants to pee but ended up with some poo and cry badly. Seeing her so stressed up we decided to give her diaper.. even then she can't poo.

So that Saturday we brot her to see my SIL to give her the bullet. Finally she poo.. after giving the diaper of course.

Now I'm trying to bribe her. I bot her gifts, poster of Disney Princesses, telling her all these are hers when she successfully goto the toilet to poo.

I can only pray she'll bite the bait.

Valmom/Twinklets
How about buying a princess toilet seat? Or a royal potty? I read stories of other thread that some people did that. Girls like to be treated like a princess.
happy.gif

Meow
How's the bouncing castle? Sorry can't join you that day. Busy lately. Think will bring my kids there one of these days. But timing a bit short hor?

Tigger
If you sign up, let me know! I join you!

angel,
wan go taka on next thurs? Bring the kids watch Hi5. The bouncy castle? Great...it was fun, a chance for me to catch some bouncing since i cant jump on my bed haha. Sweat i will say, yes its short, but i dun think they'll stop you from playing again if you re-queue. Of course i didn't lah. Its open from 12noon to 10pm.

<font color="aa00aa">twinklets:
will be the gingerbread one in dec lor. in dec the selection isnt that wide cuz i guess, they are trying to tie in with the xmas theme.

yeah.. the cost is pretty steep but considering the fact that they have the hat and apron..okay lah. the next time you go and bring the apron and hat, the cost will be slightly cheaper.

from the looks of it, will go on dec 11. as for the session, not too sure yet. you?</font>

angel,
ashley outgrow that stressful stage already.

krazy,
i'm keen on strawberry shortcake, but will have to wait for Jan schedule, dunno they'll hv or not. hmm.

Twinklets
Come, I teach you strawberry shortcake. I actually succeed on it!
happy.gif

Meow
Cannot lei... Next Thursday got work plan already.
sad.gif

Hi gals,

I haven't been posting for a very long time.. Hopefully I am still remembered :p

I have juz delivered a bb boy on 21 nov under elective c-section. BB is rather small compared to Aaron.. he stats is 2.82kg / 46 cm. Got to go under CS because BP is high again, juz like when I was having Aaron.

I am at home and resting.. and struggling with bf.. cl can't come till 11/12.. so coping with the help of maid and mom. really wish the cl could come sooner.

A pic of my bb to share.. keke.. as for his name.. still thinking
happy.gif

3302611.jpg

Dewdrops,
Congrats to you too
happy.gif

Re: Bouncy castle
For those who wish to bring your kids to T3 to play. Its located at Level 2 Departure hall. Should be close to Wang cafe there or at Row 11. Hope you gals will find it fun

dewdrops,
aaron has been throwing tantrums, I guess he needs time to get use to the new member in the house.

meow / san,
life w/o cl really has great difference.. though the cl will be 2 weeks late, i still look forward to her help.

haiz.. while typing this posting, juz received a call from the school, the teacher saw some ulcer in aaron's mouth, suspect of hfmd... sianz.

<font color="0077aa">Stephy,</font>
Congrats once again!
Hope your maid can help you to relieve some chores. Rest well.

Oh dear, if Aaron is infected with HFMD, you have to quarantine him just in case. I hope it's just ulcer and not HFMD.

MORNING...

wow such a good news.... congrats Stephy rest well hor.... not too worry abt aaron, it could be ulcer..

last week when i come back from my bz trip... i spotted 2 ulcer at gerald's mouth... luckily it was not HFMD...

Stephy,
yeah it might not be HFMD but if bring see doc, they will still class him as that. Jus keep the 2 away lor. Take care and rest well.

stephy,
i noe it is tough when CL is not aro.. once CL is aro, u make sure u have to spend quality time with Aaron.. at this period, he sure feel v insecure 1.. &amp; touchwood if he really kana hfmd, think u better buy those disposable gloves to wear for urself if u in need to handle him..

Meow,
where u saw tat the bouncing castle is till Jan 2010? I google the net, 1 web stated till 4 DEC ?
sad.gif

Stephy,
Congrats!! Rest well hor! Dun worry about didi smaller then gor gor, I'm sure yr BM is as powerful as Aaron's time
happy.gif

Twinklets,
it was written there on the board mah...hmm...when you going again? My HB going on sunday, taking a flight off. I can ask him to check for me before he fly. Anyway i need to know too. I intend to pick him up when he returns which is next sat

<font color="aa00aa">tigger:
yeap. dec all out, except 6 dec. true. very likely its because its the holidays. so no choice, next yr. </font>

tigger,
i'm fine with Jan at moment. Weekend slots right? Eh you ask if we can form a class of our own got better discount or not lah? If so i think more pp will join us too wor

Meow,
written on the board hah? Ok i try to call airport to check if i got the time later. i intend to go this saturday lor. Ur Hb will be too late for me. hehe.

Tigger,
I'm keen on Jan class too. Not sure whether they can give us discount or not leh, but can ask. Meow can help to ask cos she's v zhai in asking discounts 1, rite??? HHEHEEHEH :p

<font color="aa00aa">krazy,</font>
I am aiming for the Jan slots but not open for booking yet right?

Yup, weekend slot. Preferably Sat ok?

<font color="ff6000">Angel,</font>
Ok, will let you know when we confirm signing up for a class.

<font color="0000ff">twinklets,</font>
Keke, ya ask Meow to ask for discount better. Think she is better at it than me. :p

<font color="aa00aa">tigger:
from their website, it doesnt seem like the schedule for jan is out.

</font>

<font color="0077aa">Hi Stephy,

Slowly Aaron will adjust to his new didi like Xavier. I told him if he loves his didi, mummy will love him more. Now Iden is like his side kick at home, he command and didi suppose to follow...

Hi Meow,

Thanks. Struggling with all the vomitting and fighting flu virus at the same time. Today taking MC at home.

</font>

<font color="0077aa">Posting some Xavier and Iden's photos...

3315569.jpg

Once in a while Xavier will be super keen to "take care" of his didi by holding his hands, feeding him milk etc. Quite funny when the didi "bu lin qing", brushing his gor gor aside...
happy.gif

Brought them to T3 after Meow's postings but didn't quene for the big castle cos gor gor is scared to go in. But played at the kiddy playground beside it. Also bought 2 pairs of crocs for them too. Quite a good bargain.
3315570.jpg

3315571.jpg
</font>

hey ladies, i oso keen for the bakerzin class... keep me in the loop ok??

as for the airport... errr... i went last sun... looks very threatening cos very high leh... as usual my 2 kids dun wan to go up n play so we no need to q...

meow, nice to meet u on sat... u so hardworking travel all the way to tampines to let sheryl do drawing... hehehe

hhi..
i'm keen to let gerald to try also for the bakerzin... i think he miss those cooking time in his childcare after the teacher used to arrange the cooking left the centre.....

Re: Bakerzin class
Who's keen to go?
Meow x1
Tigger x1
SC x1
Twinklets x1
Batman x1
San x1
Poshies x1

hope i didn't miss out anyone...calling them to ask for class huh? Can lah, i can ask provided i havent find a job. Next week i call can? Schedule very tight this week. Yes i'll ask for saturday's class if we can

SC,
haha....told you very sat liao lor, remember when your gal's BD? Maybe except this and next sat that i wont go there.

Twinklets,
ask you should be more expert...what are their classes offer during norm weeks? Not during this month where they have gingerbread man etc...Cupcakes? Cookies? So wat shall we choose? Cupcake can?

Meow
You forgot to include me in.
sad.gif

Recently went to a Kuantan trip with my family and the 2 boys. First time without maid. They had been marvellous. Really enjoyed myself with them.
happy.gif

Here's a picture taken at the Elephant park. Which we visit on the way home from Kuantan. Don't know why Anson was in the mood. Think must be that he knows that the Holiday is ending. Poor kor kor tried to pacify him, but no use.... Heeeee......

3324962.jpg

meow,
i just checked the bakerzin calender. they now all having christmas kinds. I noe they have strawberry shortcake, cookies &amp; another kind of cupcake i think.

I am ok with cupcakes, cakes or cookies. Can also email them for private group booking if we can meet their min pax requirement.

Re: Bakerzin class
Who's keen to go?
Meow x1
Tigger x1
SC x1
Twinklets x1
Batman x1
San x1
Poshies x1
Twinklets x1

twinklets,
what exactly is strawberry shortcake? Its a cake, cookie or erm?? What cupcake she did then? Chocolate cupcakes right? So wan other kinds of cupcake huh? K i will ask

Back