(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

hi all,

Back here after a long time. very excited n anticipating my own delivery after hearing the labour stories of fellow mummies!! Congrats to all of you!! took me a long time to catch up on the posts... but everytime i hear e joy of a new born, tears swell in my eyes.. as i wonder how mine will be like. im in my 34+ week now, baby was 2.1kg when she's 32week... n yes, its gonna be a princess!!

orea, bloom here... wonder if you still remm me. glad to see my nick still in your etd list.. was worried u may hv deleted my nick. hee

those who has given birth.. try not to give up with BF okie? hang in there!!!

Hi Ice milo, Krazy, Linn, Tigger and Little_ones,

Congrats to all of you and thanks for sharing your birth stories!

Hi Krazy,

Thanks for sharing your album. Baby Cheryl is really cute!

Hi Stephanie,

Hope to have good news from you soon!

Hey twinklets, LURVE ur preggie animation! So like me these few days! haha... been feeling some pain. Not sure if it's contraction or just uterine movement, comes and goes. So would walk around carrying my tummy. Just like the pink preggie! hee...

Btw, icemilo and linn- how's ur epidural wound? or it's not an issue at all?

hey krazy,

baby cheryl is sooooooooooo cute and chubby... maybe i must reserve her to be samuel's gf liao
happy.gif
So the last few photos are the pastors in Mt A praying for her or ?

samuel is 14 days old today. And we are going to have our church pastors and congregation pray for him in baby dedication on 24th apr. Just 4 days before he turn 1 mth old
happy.gif
Really looking forward to it.

we took him to take his bcg shot on saturday and he was so brave. Only cry when we try to press him down (scared he kick too much cos the injection site is his backside)... din really wail at the injection though to our surprise..
happy.gif

poshies,

hope u r feeling better and blood pressure under control liao... do rest more ok
happy.gif
me still hanging on the bf part. Just feel its such a waste not to bf him knowing somehow it will do him some good.... I dun have the confidence to latch him on direct ever since those failures in the first few days... now i am exclusively pumping. Starting to build up some frozen ebm so that I can use them when I wean him off bm. My breast had really swell since the engorgement last week.. but at least it dun hurt so badly liao... thank God!

Good Morning Ladies,

I bot maternity pad with loop on weekend. I was wondering how to put it on? Wat is the loop for?
Hope someone can enlighten me
happy.gif
Thanks

Hi Krazy,

Thanks for sharing BB Cheryl's pic. She is really cute
happy.gif

ariella,

not sure how to put on the loop... but when i was in tmc, they din put the loop for me leh... instead they have a white net-like panty which holds the kotex loop-type pad.. so no need to tie the loop.

Good Morning ladies !

Linn, Tigger, Little_one, Icemilo - Congrats to you all !! Take Care.

Krazy - BB Cheryl is so cute and adorable. Her cheeks are so rosy. Feel like kissing her. =) Take Care !

Stephy - How are you today ?

Ladies:
Wow.. so many postings! Read until I blur liao. Suddenly so many pple posted their birth stories! I think Oreo will be busy updating the list again liao :p

Wkend:
Wkend was fine.. except that I cldnt sleep well at all. My BB got LOTS of movement... having a tough time trying to zzzzz. This morning woke up at 3.15am to pee.. cldnt zzz so watched some golf... try to zz again at 4am.. but was so tough... I think only managed to zzz at 5am.. woke up at 715am... headache now
sad.gif

Wondering if the thot of c-section is finally setting in... mind racing trying to plan my work, the final preparation etc... worried that I cannot finish my work before I leave.

Pain at the pelvis area is getting bad.. somehow it's more painful when I'm lying down then when I'm sitting/standing/walking. Tossing & turn'g on the bed is such a chore sometimes I wish I cld sleep sitting up.

Funny thing my mom commented that my belly seemed to have "dropped" a little. I seriously didnt notice. Seems like only my mom thinks so. BTW, does breech babies get engaged also?

sgmon,

some of the exercises trying to help encourage the bb engage seems to suggest that breech babies can get engaged too. Anyway, there are people who gave birth to breech bb vaginally too. Just that more risky. My brother was born with his buttock out first. and he was out within minutes of arriving in hospital. caused quite a stir back then.

Try to relax and not be so stressed...
happy.gif
Rest more... after bb born... will be very busy ;)

Hi girls,

Didn't manage to sleep until 2.30am last night. Feel so tired today.

Update from gynae visit last Sat. Bb has dropped lower but not engaged. My amniotic fluid also dropped so my gynae wants to monitor more closely. Ask me to see her midweek instead of the usual weekly visit. She say can pop anytime. Hubby also gan cheong. Packed his hospital bag last night too (He will be rooming in with me.) I guess all the excitment is making me sleep deprived.

ariella,

Actually for the loop maternity pad, they have something like a belt for it... the correct way is to hook the loop to the belt. The belt can be found in NTUC. I found one at NTUC Tiong Bahru for $1.95.

But some of my friends told me that I don't need that belt. Can just position it nicely on the maternity panty. But of cos, the maternity panties must be tight if not, the pad will drop

Sorry to intrude.
Hi ariella, Actually the loop is dispensable for <u>normal use</u>. After delivery, the nurses will tie for you ard your abdominal/tummy (for my case lah). Therefore, after your discharge (go home), you may need 2 pieces for your lochia, cos quite a heavy flow. Just overlap the two pads will do, no need to tie the string.
happy.gif

Hi gals, good morning
happy.gif

Congrats to Linn, Tigger, Little_one, Icemilo!!! Thanks for sharing your birth stories and the photos of your little precious
happy.gif

makes mi so excited to see my little precious oso leh... kekekeke...

these few days the ache at the pelvic bone area getting worse, like wat sgmon says sitting, standing, walking oso ache. worst is when sleeping n wan to turn... wah... the pain is quite bad... but i tell myself, last leg liao... tar han n hopefully things will be better after delivery...
happy.gif

Morning Ladies!

Congrats to all new mummies!

Finally finished washing all bb's stuffs. Will sun her mattress these few days.

I wonder how is shadow doing... she mentioned that she will induce on the 8th if bb still not ready...

Hi stephy, are you still around?

sweatcorn,
ya u last leg liow, just hang in there... soon u'll be able to see your baby. so exciting !
U got everything prepared liow ?

Dewdrops - so excited for you now as you may "pop" anytime from now.

sgmom - how is the position of your bb now ? You have already confirm to c-section ?

hi shane,

everything's ok liao... we need to do a bit of 'reconfiguration' of my room so that hubby can set up bb cot tonight... other than that, bag is ready, chothings all ready...

gynae say its anytime now... but frankly speaking, i still hv not prepared mentality for bb's arrival cos i still got work to do leh... been trying to finish as much as i can but seems that i may not finish in time... *sigh*...

hi all, i have a 2mth plus Medela Pump In Style for sale. UP $699, going to let go at $550. Also have an avent manual pump to let go at $45. Both are very good breast pump for expressing milk. Interested pls email me at [email protected]

I have not had any Braxton Hicks Contraction or aching near pelvic area... so maybe my BB is till not ready to come out yet... a bit worrying leh... is she too comfortable inside...

<font color="0000ff">little ones</font>
Congrats!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">BloomTan</font>
Good to hear from u again!!!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">krazy</font>
Your bb is Sooooo cute!!!

Think shadow should have pop already! Rest well and do join us back when you're well enough!

<font color="0000ff">Hazel, Michelle</font>
Where are u gals???

krazy, I was staying at St Raphael's ward. Are you on total breastfeeding now? How much does your gal drink? I expressed about 100ml in the middle of last nite and my boy managed to finish all in one shot. I wonder if he is drinking too much or ?? When I tried to latch him on, he suckle for a while and fell asleep. In the end, I have to pump out the milk after each feeding and store it for later use.

poshies, is yours an emergency c-section? I hope the blood pressure in under control. Is your fever due to engorgment? I am also struggling with breastfeeding. MIL not encouraging at all. When I was in hospital, she kept telling me baby is hungry and my breastmilk is not enuff for him..sigh...

Sally: More or less confirm caesarean. I think she still same position la. Dun think she has moved much since last visit on thurs. This thur seeing gynae again. If she is still breech he'll definitely confirm a caesarean date with me. Now hoping to have it on 22nd rather than 20th. More convenient for everyone.

Flo: I think Shadow shd have popped liao. We told her to religiously log in to tell us how things are going. Nowadays doc will really allow u to be overdue for too long.

Thanks oreo!! :D

Re Maternity Pads w loop
my friend was telling me to wear those kind of disp maternity panties, with loop maternity pads, cos those paper panties tend to be looser, may not be secure enuff to stick maternity pads on. but how to tie the maternity pads huh?? i also blur.

According to her, better to wear disp maternity panties cos the discharge will be alot for some mommies, so to safe hassle of washing stained panty, jus wrap the panties w pad n throw. no fuss!

MAH patients:
seemed like u all have only good things to say abt MAH's staff huh? That's wonderful coz I'll be delivering in MAH too!
happy.gif

BTW for those who had caesarean, did u choose epi or GA? Need to pay more gyn (delivery) fees if choose epi over GA? How many days did u gals stay? 4Ds? 3Ds?

Tigger! u must hang in there! most Mothers n MIL will be quite discouraging one... my friend also had the same prob. mothers kept asking her to give up, saying tat she got no milk... in the end, it was becos baby couldnt latch properly so let down didnt happen. It was torturous. She ended up with sore, bleeding nipples. Now, her son is 14mths, n she is still happily breastfeeding!! give you n your baby some time okie. Don give up!!

Morning ladies!

Joyce, what do u mean by overlapping the 2 pads? one on top of the other?

Just wonder if any of u bought Avent Steam Sterilizer... I just tried mine yesterday just to prepare all the bottles. Realised the steam inside the bottles do not really go away and dry up. Am i supposed to dry it up or it's ok to mix with milk?

poshies,

Yeah, quite interesting to know that our babies share the same birth date.
happy.gif
Tong Nian Tong Yue Tong Ri Sheng.
happy.gif

hope you're doing better now.
happy.gif

Toking abt breastfeeding, me not doing any better. Flow is getting lesser. Somemore, my nanny has not been very encouraging abt me doing breastfeed. She even told me to wait longer hrs then pump out my milk instead of pumping at regular hrs as I will have MORE milk instead of a miserable small amt of milk. Sighz. Getting depress each day as I see my milk flow getting lesser and lesser. *sob* One hand, my hubby kept asking me to pump more, so there will be stimulation to increase milk, but on the other hand, nanny said otherwise. Really dun know wat to do. Feel like giving up totally on BF liao.
sad.gif

Linn, Tigger, Little_one, Icemilo,
Congrats to you all !!

Sally,
maybe Stephy has given birth liao..

krazy,
i cant see bb Cheryl's adorable fotos leh..
kao_sad.gif
..i will try again later..

dewdrops,
so now u are still working or resting at home??u may be the nest to pop..

sgmom,
how are u now??must be feelin vv tired,right??
on sat,i itchy backside,go n drink coffee bean kopi..then ended up whole night cant sleep..oni get to sleep at ard 7am..
luckily can still sleep on sun..if not,i cham liao..

sgmom - Hope that gunae will have good news for you on this Thurs. Take Care.

Tigger - The most important thing is you don't give up no matter who even your MIL discourage you.

Ice Milo: Sometimes pp tell me tt it is psychological? If u think u hv milk, you will have! when you pump, must remm to relax, think of your baby, look at his baby pictures, or stroke him to stimulate more let down? i am not v qualified here to give advise lah.. cos i haven had any BF experience... so maybe easier said than done.. how about try the breast massage (DIY) mentioned in one of the earlier post?

Hi Sally, are you feeling much better after applying the gel?

Hi sgmom, have you wash all your stuffs yet?

Hi Icemilo, maybe you can ask nanny to cook the papaya fish for you? Or you can get the fenugreek and blessed thistle supplements? Just curious, did you check with you nanny if she breastfeed before?

Hi gals,

I'm still around. Since last Friday, I have not been sleeping well. Too much anxiety in me and plus the itcy rashes. Kept on waking up at around 4am and could not sleep till 6+am. Over the weekend, I did not get any contraction with pain, juz the usual braxton hicks, but on Saturday, I did get show again.

Seems like my bb has dropped further, my vaginal area is very sore now, sometimes when I lift up my leg, can get cramp also.

Anyway, later I've got a 1.30pm appt with my gynae. I wonder has my cervix dilated.

icemilo:
I think ur confinement maid got it all wrong. Shd pump/latch more often to encourage milk flow. The longer u wait btwn pump/latch.. the less milk u'll have.. it's a demand/supply thing. Always remember okie. The less u pump/latch.. the less milk u'll have. If latching is really painful then go express okie.

BloomTan has a point there also. Maybe u r so stressed up wondering if u'll ever get enuff milk that u cldnt completelt "let-down". Maybe try to take deep breathes, relax ur mind, massage ur breast etc before trying to pump/latch on. Hopefully u dun give up...

Re: Breastfeeding
So far almost everyone who has given birth here are having problems with BF'g.. making me feel rather sad.. does ALL new mummies go thru this phase? I hope one of you pull thru soon.. so that it'll act as a BIG encouragement for otr mummies to hang on.. as well as give a booster to us mtbs. I do hope that we cld all give the best to our BBs.. our breastmilk.... I think that's the best gift we can give our BBs...

<font color="0000ff">as @ 11Apr-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shadow</TD><TD>05/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hayden</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel79</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet77</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tane</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Funny</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dewdrops</TD><TD>20/04/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweatcorn</TD><TD>25/04/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miata16</TD><TD>26/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carla_lily</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edie</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmac</TD><TD>02/05/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sgmom</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Valerie</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklets</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariella</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oreo</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon(debragoh)</TD><TD>06/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Reistan</TD><TD>11/05/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tan(phobe)</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>??</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hytten</TD><TD>16/05/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bloom_tan</TD><TD>18/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sally</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Yingting</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>westbb</TD><TD>23/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mumof1</TD><TD>26/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elibaba</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurmom</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>picnic</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>06/06/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ras</TD><TD>07/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shalini</TD><TD>08/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JuneTen</TD><TD>10/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janetan</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tankuku</TD><TD>15/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelle</TD><TD>18/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shane</TD><TD>19/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>megtan</TD><TD>21/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherry</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>29/06/05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shekinah</TD><TD>30/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamci</TD><TD>02/07/05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jia02</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Pop on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Wt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD>2.8 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icemilo</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Melody</font></TD><TD>2.85 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>28/03/05</TD><TD>16/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Samuel</font></TD><TD>2.6 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ming</TD><TD>31/03/05</TD><TD>08/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger88</TD><TD>02/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>3.51 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>KraZy</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>11/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>2.34 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>linn</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayson</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_ones</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.13 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, ESH - Eastshore,</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Florence - yes, much better. at least i can lie down without asking my hubby to help me but there is still pain at the strain area. Tks.

sally,
glad to hear tt u are feelin better...so did u get ur hubby to massage for u?
for mi,i usu get this pain at my right thigh..n sometimes,it is so bad tt i cant even walk properly..dunno wats wrong with mi..

stephy,
u still hving itchy rashes?? is ur gynae able to do anything abt it??
just hang on,i think u are gng to deliver soon liao..

icemilo,
sgmom is right,u hve to pump/latch often to hve more milk flow..
try to drink more water..

sgmom,
seems like BF is not realli easy hor..hope that all of us will pull thru this successfully...

Hi forgetmenot,

I am still in office. I want to maximise my 3 mth ML with my bb.

Hi Stephanie,

Just realised your EDD is only 2 days earlier than me. Heard from a friend that her colleague whose EDD is same as mine has popped over the weekend!

Hi Sally,

Did the voren gel your doc recommend work? I think I used it before for some sprains last time. Thought there was not much effect.

Forgetmenot,

My gynae has refered me to a skin specialist and cream and pills are finishing.. I don't know whether shd I still go back to the skin doctor for a review.. I will check with him later.

Flo: Will be washing BB's stuff this wk. Supposedly want to wash yest.. but since my hubby just returned from Taiwan Sat even'g. Yest we wash his barangs first. We've already told her that we've left those stuff inside the cot. Whenever she wants to wash them just go ahead. Hopefully she dun "dilly-dally".. she has this habit of delaying until last min one.. coz i seriously intend to set up the cot this wkend.

zpy,

the epi wound not an issue anymore. In fact.. after they took out the epi.... dun even feel the pain lor. So, no worries.

Forgetmenot - yes, every night before i go to sleep.

Dewdrops - not that much effect like you.

icemilo - yes, agree with sgmom. You have to latch/pump to have more "milk". Try drinking the papaya soup or "zhu tu" soup to have more breastmilk.

Forgetmenot - i think maybe is bb is growing bigger now and pressing on you hence causing you to have leg pain too. You take care. Don't do too much walking if you are in pain.

sgmom - maybe you have to tell her that you may go for c-section next week and not much time left for you to wash and pack already.

Dewdrops,
u must try to monitor ur bb's movement too..if any decrease or no movement,must go n see ur doc immediately..

stephy,
will ur rashes go away aft u hve delivered?did u try to wash with cetaphil or apply cetaphil to it??heard tt it helps.....

sally,
drink "zhu tu" soup will help to increase the supply meh??

Gals,

I think stress might be the issue here. I think I care too much abt my low quantity of BM liao. Thaz y making me miserable. I will continue to hang on.
happy.gif
Just pray that my milk will get more and more (erm, thought it's the opposite now). :p

Icemilo - relax and don't pressure yourself. Look your bb darling and tell yourself that you can do it for her.

Thanks icemilo!
i attended KKH's antenatal class and the lesson on breastfeeding did mention that baby's suckling will stimulate milk flow, thus increase quantity. So all mummies do not give up hope. be persistent and the flow will increase eventually!

Hehe.. frankly speaking hor, dare not drink papaya fish soup leh. Is there any other alternative? I've heard taking fish also will increase the milkflow, but then, it doesn't really work for me.

Toking abt using loop pad, so far, I just place the pad on my disposable panty. So far so good.

Back