(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

Hi Qdee,
Hopefully after the first semester the fatigue will go away..it is quite difficult to concentrate at work when all u think is sleeping..i keep on yawning and trying so hard to keep my eyes open. Did you gynae check how your bb is? Should be fine..don't worry too much.

Elle, I stay quite near the shipyard. Blk 491 to be exact

Hi Elle,

I still eat crabs, but limit to the minimum.. really very hard to tahan.

The Baby's neck's test is not compulsory, but gynae said it's more accurate dan blood test, so i opt for it. Beta play safe.. moreover, he said the test can review results immediately, unlike blood test hv to wait for few days.

I'm having a totally different pregnancy this 3rd time round.. really feel tired easily, and very very sleepy all day long! Tummy feels bloated, which i tried to drink some coke to burp out the gas.. Dan last week, i had toothache.. Wisdom tooth.. had to extract it out.. OUCH!! on MC for 1 whole week.. the only pain killer preggies allowed is panadol.. so it's really painful..
sad.gif

My 1st 2 pregnancies are so much easier! No morning sickness or watever..

Hi! Kristen,

Blk 491 sounds pretty far to me. R u able to walk to MRT within 10mins? Or gotta take bus?

Hi! Snowlake,

Envy u at least able to eat crab to the min. I want to take min also cannot m-i-law say NO.
i heard of this measurement of baby's neck.
I wld be going for the blood test at KKH few weeks later doubt they will do the neck measurement since they said its a blood test only.

Wow.. u r into your 3rd pregnancy.. experienced mummy leh..
Many of us here are 1st timer you must come in often to give advise okie
happy.gif

Try not to drink too much coke cos' have caffeine.
I thought during pregnancy better dun go dentist?
Hope your painful gums have subsided by now.

Have u scan whether is a girl or boy?
Your previous 2kids are boy i guess?

Talking about crabs? I missed them too! :p

My stylist was telling me that she avoided crabs during her pregnancy. But her boy is still hyperactive. So she told me to just eat lah
lol.gif

But my parents dun allow me to eat becos they said that crabs are toxic. More likely becos they are scavengers in the sea... so dunno what they eat
uhoh.gif
So, we compromised lah... I dun get to eat the crabs but i get to eat the chilli crab gravy with man-tou
biggrin.gif

Ha ha.. nope, i have 2 beautiful but mischevious girls.. so i'm hoping to hv a boy this time.. ke ke ke..

It is after speaking to my gynae, dan i went to the dentist. Cos i also thot cannot extract tooth when pregnant.. but if really cannot, i die.. cos wisdom tooth really so painful.. cannot talk, cannot eat.. urgh... Luckily, it's alrite.. so now i'm all ok liao..
Hopefully no more funny ordeals like this again.. ha ha ha..

I'll be more than happy to help if anyone needs advise.. whether it's abt pregnancy, children, toddlers, breastfeeding or watsoever.. please feel freel to ask...
Or could email me : [email protected]

Hi <font color="1aaa5c">ohmig0sh</font>, my bb's fine, I guess. My little monster turning two in two months time.

Hi <font color="0000ff">Elle</font>, I can't really tell whether it's the heartbeat or not, but I can really really feel he/she's 'swimming' inside, from here to there... heehee.

Those first timer MTB may not experience the expanding tummy so fast. (Depends to individuals) Don't worry about that so much, the most important is the growth/progress of the BB.

Perhaps in the 6th month, the tummy may miraclously grow without your knowing!

158208.gif

Just for your info...
158209.jpg

158210.jpg

158211.jpg

158212.jpg

joyce, your pictures look more like my progress.. although i have a fren whose 14th week looks like the 24th week picture you have here... but my tummy is still smaller than the 16th week picture leh.. sigh... but i read that our baby will grow double in our 2nd trimester, so our tummy will definately balloon...

tot of going to moms in mind since my fren says that clothes there is quite cheap.. but after looking at their website, i find their design so so only.. not really worth travelling all the way there....

actually, i have tot that if my blood test comes out +ve for DS, i will ask for the neck measurement be4 considering amniocentesis.. just that i dunno if KKH got such machine or not... or any ultrasound machine is able to measure neck thickness? is it true that blood test for KKH is compulsory? my fren gave birth in KKH 2 years ago and she did not do blood test cos doc said not necesary since her decision will be to keep the baby regardless of what test results.

Hi Joice

Thks for the info above..really useful..but I havent really gain weight yet. My last apptmt 3 weeks ago showed that my weight dropped abt 1kg lor &amp; it has since remain until now..

Not sure is it because of my bad MS for the past few weeks..

Hi wenn,

Wah.. the more we talk abt chilli crab the more hungry i'm feeling. U so cute didnt take crab but the man-tou with gravy..
happy.gif

Arent u tempted to take a bit? If i were you i cannot tahan to see people eating in front of me and yet i cant eat.. esp its my favourite.

snowlake,

wah you really supportive to govt's message.. nowadays many stop at 2 and you've got 3.. thats good.
OIC, so i guess this time round yours shld be a boy cos symptom (no MS) totally different mah..heehee.. Hope your wish comes true.

Joyce,

The pic you attached is interesting. Which magazine did you get it from?
The one showing 12weeks, her tummy is pretty flat, must be taken early in the morning one heehee..
Ya lor.. agree regardless of tummy big or small as long as BB is growing healthily i'm contented.
Just like that time my mum conceived me her tummy also not obvious, eventually i'm delivered less than 2pounds and gotta stay in incubator for 2mths. Although i'm very small during birth time but healthy.

Hi! Kristen &amp; Elle,
I live blk341...opp sun plaza.dun crave for crab after pregnant use to luv it so much.dun mind I ask yr age cos I m only 22 gt lots of ting to qing jiao all the sis here.

Snowlake
Tis time muz b boy boy cos my mum say tt if u hv different symptoms from the previous pregnancies tis time round will be different sex.

Aiyah, Jannie, that's me lah .. 16 wks n look like 24 wks .. in fact my tummy is even bigger than that .. waaaahhhhh
sad.gif

hi elle,
of course lah... but must loon lor
lol.gif

actually, i'm quite used to it liao... my hubby like to wave sashimi in front of me even though he knows that i can't eat it!

hi joyce,
me 14 weeks liao but tummy looked like the 24 weeks photo u posted
uhoh.gif

Dear all MTBs,

I am from the January MTB thread, some of you who visit the thread might know that my bb was diagnosed with a congenital heart disease called " Tetralogy of Fallot", where there are four defects in my bb heart (hole in the heart, narrow pulmonary, overriding of aorta and too much muscle growth on the right ventricular), when I went for my detailed scan at wk 21+. Although there are surgical treatment available after the bb is born, we dun know how many open heart operation our bb has to go through..

When I searched for more information on the web, I came across this insurance product offered by Manulife for expectant mother, which actually covered TOF, I was so regret that I didn't know about this product before. So, I just want to share the information with you all. Please note that I am not advertising for Manulife, just that due to my experience, I guess some of you might be interested in getting to know more about this product, it's called mum@myfuture, the prodcut summary is as below:

This is a single premium one -year policy that covers the life of a pregnant woman. The MTB paid 300 for a coverage of 10K and if:

1)The MTB has a miscarriage (defined as if the bb is lost during the first 27 week of pregnancy), she will get back the premium paid (i.e 300).

2)She has a still birth (28wk of pregnancy or older), she will get 15K.

3)The bb is diagnosed with any of the following congenital anomalies, she will get 15K.
a. Down's Syndrome
b. Spina Bifida
c. Tetralogy of Faloot
d. Oesphageal Atresia and Oesphago Trachacl Fistula
e. Hydrocephalus
f. Neonatal death

The policy terminates when any one of the above benefits have been paid.

The policy can only be purchased before the MTB reach 5 months (I am not sure how they define this, it could be calendar months or 20week), that's why I think it is more useful to this thread because most of those in the January thread already reach 20wks.

In case you are interested to find out more, you can either call Manulife or send me an email at [email protected], I will pass you the contact of the agent who just told me about the details of this product.

Wish you all have a smooth pregnancy.

Regards,
tan tan

Hi! Lyn,

wow you so young *envy* *envy*
U married so early ah?..

Me old liao lor.. 27yrs+
sad.gif

Dun say qing jiao.. we share share knowledge here whenever we can. By the way how many weeks are you now? Blk 341? Sounds near my place leh..

Wenn,

haha.. your hubby so cute..
I wont have this temptation by my hubby cos he said watever things i cant eat he accompany me, giving me moral support.. *like real*..
Mayb he scared i secretly eat.. haha
happy.gif

Hey <font color="0077aa">Qdee</font>, my tummy looked like 24th week or much more bigger also, I guess maybe this is not our 1st pregnancy.
Somemore hor I got spare tyre to support leh...
to make it more bigger...
158260.gif

Haha Joyce, my tummy has been looking like the 24th week one since a few weeks back already...so where are the pictures for the later ones?? (curious..) But this week it has seemed to grow rounder (previously it was sharper) rather than grow outwards. After this Fri's check up i'll take another photo of my 19 wk tummy and update my album
happy.gif
But my boobs seem to have stopped growing leh!!!
lol.gif

Actually, girls, not to worry lor. if u think about it, the baby is really so small, so the enlarged belly doesn't mean the baby's not growing, it just means we have more water retention!!! everynight i dunno how many times i wake up to go to the toilet. my toilet paper also finishing very quickly these few weeks!

Kristen, after the 1st trimester, u won't feel that tired already. don't worry. i also felt sooooooooo tired (esp in the afternoons) in the 1st few weeks, and by 9pm my eyelids just couldn't stay up, and even tho i slept so early i just couldn't wake up in the mornings too!

HiHi,

I had only started work for 2 days and there r so many postings
happy.gif
I wonder whether I used up much energy during work coz I dun feel full after eating lunch,always nd to get grab something else to fill the stomach.So i thk most of my pay goes to the food hehe...2day i ate a plate of chicken rice,2 bread &amp; drunk orange juice,total $8.

Hi Bluebell &amp; Java,I oso cater dinner ever since I moved to my new house.My caterer is Tong Chiang,2 pax for $180(Mon-Fri),just nd to cook rice.The 3 dishes &amp; 1 soup is not bad,thk once in a month they have special eg chicken rice,claypot rice,yong tau hu etc.
Java,how's ur work??

Hi Kristen,Im just working temporarily,thk till end Nov,earning some $ for BB's milk powder
happy.gif
Then i will rest till deliver.It's a gd news that ur boss invite u to go back to work.But y in the 1st place u left the company?

Hi Elle
actually I m newly wed ya lor so young my hb 28yrs old n he kp complaning tt he old liao 1 to settle dwn.I also 1 to b a young mummy.

So funny my hb also accompany me nt to eat those food tt I cant eat, giving me moral support...
Since we live so near nxt time after birth can let both of our bb meet up.keke
I m nw 15wks+.Dunno y recently pop out quite afew pimples on my back,arms and face so sad...

Tiny
I wake up in the middle of the nite for many times too bt recently better nt as frequent as the past.
wow u really take photo of yr tummy...Tts a gd ideal mayb I shld also take photo for my tummy so tt nxt time can show my bb...keke

Good morning gals!

Tiny, i agree with you .. think it's water retention and lately i can't even eat dinner as i was too bloated by the end of the day .. how? how?
and my tummy grew twice it's size.

hi lyn,

oh so you'r a newly wed..so efficient huh.. jus got married and you r gifted with a baby.
Thats good. Young mummy got its benefits too.
i recall when i'm 22 i jus finish studies only heehee.. dun even have enuf $ to settle down.

its common to have breakouts.. me also have small pimples behind my back and forehead. its bcos of hormones changes.

Ya.. next time mayb can meet at sun plaza coffee bean.. heehee..

<font face="Comic"><font size="-1">MORNING MUMMIES TO BE , hhehehe so
much postings since yesterday</font></font>

<font face="Century"><font color="#800080"><font size="-1">elle,</font></font><font size="-1">
</font><font size="-1"> heheh i told my hubby about the heartbeat&amp;nbsp
so he tried leaning his head against my belly whenever i stand up</font></font>

<font color="#0000FF">Qdee</font>, dunno if u r asking about the $1300, that one have to check with snowlake.
the website is not updated with the new revised medisave limit. hehe called TMC n they faxed me the new listing
n told me about the incentive programme that they have

<font color="#FF00FF">kristen, </font></b>i do feel tired especially for
the past weeks, but now *touch wood* can tahan, still can't avoid drowsiness
after lunch. Nowadays, i carry an umbrella whenever i go for lunch, somehow the
sun really gets to u making u feel worse

my tummy look like <font color="#800000">20th week</font> !! hehehe it
suddenly jutted over the weekend !! my hubby lets mi order n eat 1st. so usually
he finished off what i can't eat ... so tend to miss him during lunch or
whenever he's on duty coz the food ended wasted.

Elle
Sure no prob we can meet up at sun plaza coffee bean nxt time. Efficient keke dunno leh I tink its fated... btw r u wrking?

Hi! Lyn,

Yes, i'm working.
Oh u mean u not working ah.. so good life
*envy leh* So all along u've been a full time housewife?

Hi doll,

So how? did your hubby hear anything from your tummy?

Dun mind could you share the fax from TMC?..
Are you able to scan or fax to me? I also interested to find out their package. Thanks!

All MTBs
Do any1 of you hv msn?Hv u gals strt to shop for maternity clothings?
Doll
I also told my hb tt I can feel bb heartbeat n he gt so excited to place his ear to my tummy bt cant hear anyting and he is so disappointed.

hi doll,

wats your email address? I wld like to email you my office fax no. Tks!

doll/lyn,
Its still too early to hear anything.
Mayb after 5mths then ask your hubby to listen or else now he wld be disappointed.

Lyn,
I havnt thought of where to deliver but currently i'm visiting KKH for regular check ups. You leh? Where do you visit your gyne?
Have u come out to work for long.. no doubt u r young but sounded to have work for long leh..

My mum has agreed to look after for me. I cant imagine if no relatives help me to take care i jialat man.. Dun really trust outsiders or maid leh and Ex though..

127737.gif
<font face="EraserDust"><blink><u><font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!
127742.gif
</font></font></u>

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="+2"><u><font color="ff6000"> February Babies
127738.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
127739.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05 -
154960.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05 - Gleneagles</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">happybuns -- EDD 06/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">keruri -- EDD 12/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">babygrace -- EDD 14/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Lite Breeze -- EDD 15/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Java -- EDD 18/02/05 - TMC -
154960.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Vig -- EDD 20/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Jannie -- EDD 24/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Qdee -- EDD 24/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">BaByVoN -- EDD 27/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Lyn_Baby -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> <font size="+2"><u><font color="119911">March Babies
127743.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
127740.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Joyce -- EDD 01/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">skinnyma -- EDD 06/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Doll -- EDD 06/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05 - Mount. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">snowpooher -- EDD 07/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lbs -- EDD 07/03/05 - East Shore</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Seiko -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">wenn -- EDD 08/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Bluebell -- EDD 08/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Elle -- EDD 08/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Lilac -- EDD 09/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Scarydoggie -- EDD 10/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">KC -- EDD 14/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Elisa -- EDD 17/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">ohmig0sh -- EDD 17/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Folic -- EDD 18/03/05 - Raffles Hospital</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Ribena -- EDD 19/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Lee-Tung -- EDD 23/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">bonnygal -- EDD 27/03/05</font></td></tr></table>

</blink></font>
127741.gif
<u><font face="EraserDust"><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Gestation weeks for the period from 6th of Sep to 17th of Sep</font></font></font> </u>

<font face="EraserDust"><table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Username</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">6-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">7-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">8-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">9-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">10-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">11-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">12-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">13-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">14-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">15-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">16-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">17-Sep</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steamboat</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happybuns</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>keruri</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyGrace</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiteBreeze</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vig</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Java</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BaByVoN</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qdee</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowpooher</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seiko</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3</TD><TD>15.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lbs</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3</TD><TD>15.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Skinnyma</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilac</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>13.4</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenn</TD><TD>13.4</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD>13.3</TD><TD>13.4</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1</TD><TD>14.2</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>12.4</TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>12.6</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>13.2</TD><TD>13.3</TD><TD>13.4</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scarydoggie</TD><TD>12.3</TD><TD>12.4</TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>12.6</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>13.2</TD><TD>13.3</TD><TD>13.4</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD>13.6</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>12.2</TD><TD>12.3</TD><TD>12.4</TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>12.6</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>13.2</TD><TD>13.3</TD><TD>13.4</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD>13.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohmig0sh</TD><TD>12.2</TD><TD>12.3</TD><TD>12.4</TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>12.6</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>13.2</TD><TD>13.3</TD><TD>13.4</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD>13.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Folic</TD><TD>11.6</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12.1</TD><TD>12.2</TD><TD>12.3</TD><TD>12.4</TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>12.6</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>13.2</TD><TD>13.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee-Tung</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>11.6</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12.1</TD><TD>12.2</TD><TD>12.3</TD><TD>12.4</TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>12.6</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>13.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bonnygal</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>11.1</TD><TD>11.2</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>11.4</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>11.6</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12.1</TD><TD>12.2</TD><TD>12.3</TD><TD>12.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>

155295.gif
<font color="1aaa5c"><font size="+2"><font face="EraserDust">A Wondrous Journey.....</font></font></font>

Elle
Nope last yr jz strt wrking after I grad fr SP.
I also do my checkup at KKH and hv nt decided where to deliver yet,my mum told me to deliver at kkh as they specialise in delivering bb.

lyn,

oh just came out from school. So u ever feel that u've not enjoyed enuff and got married so soon?
Did u have a hard time considering?
I'm sure many of your frens not yet married huh?

I recall that time when i ROM only 24, many of my frens say why so early..wld u regret blah blah blah..etc Till today many of my frens still not married, some dun even have b.f.
Some park tor for years but just din get married..dunno why..
To them is common to hitch up only in 30s.

me on msn messenger leh.. anyone there?

i also ROMed at 24 yrs old. Most of my frens only getting married this or next year, so I m the first amongst most of them to have a baby.

Hmm yup lot of my frenz nt married yt bt 1 of my frenz marry when she was 17 end the relationship with divorce. As for me nt really cos during my sch time I ply real hard til nw v sian alry n know wat I want to achieve, want to set up a family of my own be a gd wife n mummy instead of wasting my time.
Of cos at tt time I hd a hard time to consider when my hb proposed tt y I take 1 yr to gif him the ans.
To guys it common to get hitch only in 30s bt for gals % will be abit lower.

Girls,
those looking at the TMC package, I just called them, those who are seeing doc/paediatrician under TMC will benefit more .. 5% disc for any consultation and ultrasound scan .. and for delivery - $100 off the mat package (eg for 1 bedded 2 day/normal vaginal delivery - 1678 aft disc 1578).
So then, most probably i'll go to Gleneagles hehe

Hi Elle,
Last time I used to walk to the mrt..took me 10-15 min..but nowadays a bit lazy, so take bus.hehehe...lately been taking a lot of cab to work though..almost everyday. Waste so much $$ but bo pian..not feeling good everymorning. If take mrt sure no place to sit.

Lyn_baby,
Wah you are very young...going to be a young and beautiful mummy eh? I am about the same age as Elle, turning 28 this year.

Doll, hopefully the fatigue will go away after the first trimester. Must pray real hard. Hehe..your hubby just like mine, have to eat what i can't finish everyday. Lately I don't have any appetite so dinner hardly eat and only can eat soup with rice or soupy things. All the ingredients I just give to my hubby. Think sooner or later his tummy will grow together with mine..
happy.gif

Bonnygal, I left my first job out of curiousity. Want to try out how issit like outside but realised I didnt like it. Still prefer my old job. Then my ex mgr asked whether i want to go back to old company or not. Took me so long to decide. Finally said yes yesterday. Was hoping to join them in oct after my first trimester but then a bit risky coz will sure have to forgo my 3 mths paid maternity leave. Mgr said not worth it so go back next week lor. If bb wants to see the world earlier then bo pian. My boss told me to tell bb to cooperate a bit. Dun come out so early ahhahaha

Qdee, I should be goign to TMC. My gynae is from TMC so most likely will go there. Why you decide to go Gleneagles?

Do you guys feel hungry faster? I have no appetite to eat but get hungry very fast ler..now have to have tea break..if not sure no strength and feel sick

Kristen, i went to TMC for 1st one .. now want to try Glen .. just for the sake of trying it out .. hahaha.

As for getting hungry faster, try to eat complex carbo - whole grain, like brown rice or wholemeal bread (80% whole meal) - last longer as it takes longer for them to be broken down. Avoid refine carbo - like sweet/choc/biscuits (unless made from whole grains) - increase insulin in the blood= no good

<font color="#008080">Lyn_baby</font>,<font color="#008080"> hubby need to be patient , mayb as what Elle said, after 5 mths, he might hear the heartbeat
158849.png
</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Elle, my email addy : [email protected] </font>

<font color="#0000FF">i rom when i was 22, ppl like "huh know him for
only 2 yrs then rom liao ah" ask like will have regrets or not, hiaz say
until like going to doomsday like that , elle, agreed with u about the hitching
in 30s, maybe there's this feeling of unable to do their own personal stuff once
they r married that what i gathered from my colleagues. </font>

<font color="#800080">kristen, the fatigue will subside when u r into ur 2nd
trimester. hehe if can try to get ur hubby
158850.png
to rub down ur legs after a nice warm
bath. my legs r kinda of dry now so usually i get my hubby or DIY by applying
lotion n rubbing down. dunno if i m kiasu or not , i have 2 pillows for my legs.
hence my knee till my feet is resting on the pillow. </font>

<font color="#FF00FF">Joyce, heheh horrid of me i juz realise that the baby
pix is representing boy or girl , dunno if i can know the sex of the baby for my
next appt. heheh i found this 2 baby pix </font>
158851.gif
158852.gif
found then so cute hehehe

Hi gals,

good morning! Finally have some time to post here!

Joyce, is your checkup today? Or was it yesterday? Hope everything went well! Update us ok?

Qdee, just one small correction - refined carbo increased glucose in blood, not insulin. Insulin breaks down the glucose and if too much, the insulin not enuff, then not good
happy.gif

I am now 12 weeks plus but still feel nauseas and tired. Also, not much appetite but feels hungry between meals... Will go shopping for maternity clothes next week, I think
happy.gif
Some shops I have in mind are Thymes, Dune and Spring. I saw some nice clothes that I thought of buying at Spring and Thymes. Haven't been to Dune yet but I liked their clothes the last time. Thymes is quite pricey though...

Going on leave this afternoon cos going for nuchal scan. Hope everything is fine!

folic

Good mrg folic, that's what i read leh .. they said our system will secrete higher insulin to break down the higher glucose in body.. haha anyway just know that refine carbo not good heheeh ..

folic, btw, did u see the denim skirt at spring? I actually wanted to get that skirt 2 wks back but the saleslady was busy ... was thinking of coming down this wkend hoping that it's still there

Bluebell, i also like those cream crackers but my hubby substitute it with a wholegrain version .. not as nice but still ok ..
happy.gif

good morning to all MTBS
happy.gif

qdee, i went spring last friday. din see any jeans skirt leh... think sold out liao... i only managed to get a pair of jeans. u might wanna give them a call to check. Tel: 63386303

Morning
Folic
yup I was also wondering is the nucal scan necssary?
I m nw 15wk + my nxt check up will be 18 wk+, dunno whether can scan the sex of my bb anot.v anxious n excited cant wait till tt day to scan my bb.
Elle
Is there any other way to contact u if we really wanna meet up at sun plaza.
Doll
The baby pic tt u found are so cute...
Btw hw many wks alry?U prefer boy boy/gal gal?

Hi gals,

I don't think it is compulsory, since there are other methods of detecting down syndrome, which is the basic purpose of this test. The advantage of this is that the test is done at an earlier stage of pregnancy and if someone decides to stop the pregnancy due to down syndrome, it will not be as dangerous to the mother as compared to terminating it at late 2nd trimester. Other tests which is usually prescribed would be the triple test/detailed scans, which is what most gynaes are still doing as standard. I will ask more later and update you gals. This is something new for me too
happy.gif
However, as I am not seeing my usual gynae for this scan, I am not sure if the gynae will answer my questions
happy.gif

folic

HI Qdee,

yes, you are right, the more glucose, the more insulin is produced under norm circumstance. It is not the insulin that is bad but that if you have too much glucose in your blood, the pancreas will be overworked producing a lot of insulin to breakdown the excessive glucose. As one progress within the preg, the preg hormone also prevent the pancreas from working at its optimum level at times, and that is why preg ladies develop gestational diabetes. So, it might not produce enough insulin to breakdown the glucose and that is why we sometimes get diabtes during pregnancy
happy.gif

folic

hi folic,
Good luck for your nuchal scan. Will hear more from you tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy your afternoon leave with ur hubby.

Back