Looking for Confinement Lady for Perth location

kikylala

Hi, I am looking for confinement lady who is in Perth or willing to travel to Perth, Australia. EDT is 28 Feb - 5 Mar 2024. Anyone know or can give info is much appreciated. Thank you

Hi! I was previously looking for a confinement lady in Perth too. From a different forum I saw a lady named Sheryl who does confinement in Perth, but she wasn’t very responsive when I messaged her, saying she will respond later, only to tell me weeks later that she took another job. I recommend searching on mummynanny(.com) for freelance nannies. I found some good choices after interviewing a few from Malaysia, they were willing to travel, only concern was the entry visa (which is really tough to get now). The interview stage was as far as I got, hope the info helps you in some way. Pls share if you manage to find one! Good luck!

Hi, I am looking for confinement lady who is in Perth or willing to travel to Perth, Australia. EDT is 28 Feb - 5 Mar 2024. Anyone know or can give info is much appreciated. Thank you
Did you manage to find anyone for confinement?

Back