(2004/12) Year 2004 December Mummies

cody

the magazine i want is not out yet. is quarterly mag
happy.gif

check declan out .... in tat mag - releasing b4 xmas

Seagal,

Shermyn and JJ sound alike, except it's hard for us to get JJ to eat. She only likes junk food! When we want her to eat porridge, we've to play "Goldilocks and the 3 Bears" and pretend she's Goldilocks. Very kangkor.

Found a thread (http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/534384.html?1160985089) on Julia Gabriel vs GUG. Do you have the same experience as Missylan in that thread?

My aim in signing JJ up for classes now is to build up her social and interaction skills with other kids, and maths. I'm not looking for a class which focuses on language. Any idea which class is more suitable for her then?

Language-wise, she's doing quite alright at home. Two weeks ago, my dad pointed to a leg bone and pronounced it as "Tibeeyah". JJ corrected him by saying "Not tibeeyah. Tibia." Malu... A few days back, my dad asked her "What is xi nu in English?" and she replied "Rhinoceros". Malu again...her Chinese is better than mine. Then yesterday, she pointed to 3 letters and this tiny little symbol next to it and said: "BMB. Copyright." She was wrong. It was "Registered Trademark", not "Copyright", but how on earth did she get the concept anyway?

That Room For Dessert cake is so pretty! How many kg is it?

Cody,
Wow, you really have your hands full this weekend. Going to Genting for work or play? We drove there in September and took JJ to the theme park. She hated the rides and cried her eyes out.

Cody / LL,
Would you be interested in a Sunday afternoon playgroup? Maybe we can start one for Dean, Steffi, JJ and a few other kiddies. Just a small group. We can have a simple flashcard session, story-telling and playtime.

Carnellin,
Welcome to the group. I've been MIA from here for a long time, so I can be said to be as new as you! Everyone in the group is very friendly, so the Xmas bash is a great place to get to know each other.

If you haven't got anything on this Sunday afternoon (3 - 6 pm), do join us at JJ's 2nd birthday party. There'll be a magic show and all. E-mail me for the details.

YuRu,
Thx! Will send soon.

Hi YYP

Wow this is one of the rare occasions that you're posting in the afternoon! :p

Yeah, we're headed to Genting for a holiday.
Its going to be a family trip, in a 4-car convoy.

Really JJ cried her eyes out?
Oh no, i hope my money won't be wasted!
Reminds me of the trip to Disneyland in tokyo - Dean ONLY enjoyed the Small Small World ride. Carousels etc all made his cry!

Re the playgroup - i can't confirm now, cos i may want to sign Dean up for kindermusik next year. Term starts in Jan, and my classes are on Sundays 5pm.
Thanks for the invite tho!

YYP:

I hereby DECLARE that JJ is a scholar, not a President's scholar but a Rhodes scholar!
Nobel prize winner in the making!

I read some of the words, and i was thoroughly embarassed.
I have NO IDEA what a Tibia or a Xi Nu is!
*hang head in shame*
no, i think i better dig a hole in the ground and hide there forever...

seagal,
that pink cake so sweet.... aiyo.. i love it...
happy.gif
the barney figurines u need it for this coming party? else u can order fm the birthdaydirect spree..
happy.gif

cody,
hmmmm.. genting?? u guys always make me envy with all those holiday trips... i can never go with my barbie, dont mention overnite hotel stay, even overnite my own place stay also cant....
sad.gif

YYP,
jinjin is really a scholar... am so impressed..
happy.gif

elmo: why cannot? does ger still wake up at night to cry?
aiyoh, poor thing.
hopefully ger will outgrow it soon so that mommy can bring her for a holiday!!
happy.gif

cody,
putting aside midnite wake up and cry, if i bring her back to own place to sleep, once ding dong 12 midnite, she will come and ask u "ah ma where?"... and if my mum comes back with us to our own place, she will ask us "lao ma where?".. she will insist pull us to open the door and say "go lao ma house".. there is no way she can "camp out"..
happy.gif

Cody,
You didn't take bio last time right?
happy.gif
She's not a scholar lah. With my genes, impossible! She's just a girl-next-door who got info flashed at her by her relentless granddad. I just hope she can retain half of what she knows, so she won't have as hard a time as I did in school i.e. "the I just scrapped through category".

If you've a lil' bit of time to spare, you may want to check out Aquaria (the aquarium at KL Convention Centre) and Batu Caves. JJ liked the touch pools at the Aquaria, and the pigeons and monkeys at Batu Caves.

Elmo,
JJ is attached to her blanket, so when we went on road trips, we took it with us. When she kicked up a fuss in her carseat or at the hotel, we gave it to her. One sniff usually does the trick. Is Ger attached to a particular pillow, bolster, blanket, teddy bear, etc.? Maybe you should move all her barang barang to your house, so she's got all her things with her special scent next to her when she goes to sleep.

Lachesiz,
Where are you? Dying to see Rae's photo diaries and to find out how she is!

thank you yyp for the welcoming
happy.gif

is there any of you know about star tots? it's from edufarm.. they have many branches.

i'm taking in the bukit batok, i just want to know they're system, because in january i'm putting cellin in.

right now cellin still signed in baby jumper gym, any body know about bjg, it's really expensive but worth it for cellin, because before i'm signing her in bjg she's really shy now she greet people everywhere, shake hand etc

jen/mgo
where u get the vouchers? y they neva send to me? can gimme 1? or can use 2 together?

cody,
i hv paid my deposit.. my hubby cannot cfm if he will be in town on 17th.. if he comes, i top up can?

LL,
will call u later..

ethel, can can!
we just wanted to get some "confirmation" by means of the deposit.
pls don't make it sound like we're loansharks chasing for payment leh ...
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Mummies' Nick </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 20d</TD><TD>feline </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Vyeoz</TD><TD>14/10/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 16d</TD><TD>bbnmum </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Elicia</TD><TD>05/11/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 25d</TD><TD>Yu (francis03) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 22d</TD><TD>yuru </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 22d</TD><TD>coco1074 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Rui Ying</TD><TD>17/11/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 13d</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Tara</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 19d</TD><TD>bibip </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Kye &amp; Rae</TD><TD>27/11/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 03d</TD><TD>littletwinstars </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/11/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 01d</TD><TD>duffy/wooof </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>30/11/04</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">2y 00m 00d</font></TD><TD>maple_leaf </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 29d</TD><TD>chantelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Wen Wu</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 29d</TD><TD>rochelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 28d</TD><TD>TBL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 27d</TD><TD>Chiart </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Steffi</TD><TD>04/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 26d</TD><TD>LL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>Dean</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 24d</TD><TD>cody </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 24d</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>JinJin</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 24d</TD><TD>YYP </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Shermyn</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 24d</TD><TD>seagal </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Nathaniel</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 24d</TD><TD>gusto1201 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>08/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 22d</TD><TD>ethel </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Cellin</TD><TD>09/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 21d</TD><TD>Carnellin </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Declan Isaac </TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 20d</TD><TD>mngo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Trixilia</TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 20d</TD><TD>sulivyn </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 19d</TD><TD>jen </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Andric</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 15d</TD><TD>stephie (blurq) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Clarise</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 15d</TD><TD>celt_723 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Wilfred</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 15d</TD><TD>evelyn_au </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 13d</TD><TD>lachesiz </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 13d</TD><TD>elmo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 13d</TD><TD>computer </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>22/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 08d</TD><TD>Joann_Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 06d</TD><TD>wendypooh </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 06d</TD><TD>LH (nan) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>25/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 05d</TD><TD>michelle_chan </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Isabelle</TD><TD>27/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 03d</TD><TD>Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Germaine</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 02d</TD><TD>elmobbger </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 02d</TD><TD>ac (Ainchon) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>1y 10m 12d</TD><TD>Yap </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Heidi</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>1y 10m 12d</TD><TD>Angela (gee) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>Anthea</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>1y 06m 25d</TD><TD>Purplebear</td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>#2 Name</TD><TD>#2 DOB</TD><TD>#2 Age</TD><TD>#2 EDD</TD><TD>Expecting</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>rochelle</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>11m 25d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>gusto1201</TD><TD>Gregory</TD><TD>24/03/06</TD><TD>8m 06d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>chantelle</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>05/06/06</TD><TD>5m 25d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>14/06/06</TD><TD>5m 16d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Yu (francis03)</TD><TD>Xanthia</TD><TD>22/06/06</TD><TD>5m 08d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29)</TD><TD>Nydia</TD><TD>10/07/06</TD><TD>4m 20d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>ethel</TD><TD>Jedd</TD><TD>24/07/06</TD><TD>4m 06d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>bbnmum</TD><TD>Vytoz</TD><TD>26/07/06</TD><TD>4m 04d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear)</TD><TD>Ruixin</TD><TD>23/10/06</TD><TD>1m 07d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18/12/06</TD><TD>37w 3d</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>celt_723</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>24/01/07</TD><TD>32w 1d</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Baby Name
- Baby DOB
- Mummy Name
- Mummy Nick
- Daddy Name (optional)
- Mobile
- Email address
- MSN contact
- Home Address (Street)
- Occupation/SAHM/WFHM
- Blog/Online Photo Website (if any)

<font color="ff0000">YYP</font>,
what a rare treat!
JJ is so pretty with her rosy cheeks..
JJ's development....Jaw drops.. through the floor.. though not ''surprising'' cause its JJ! our little genius.
Shes simply amazing.

I only learn abt tibia several years back in my first aid course..which has since expired: both knowledge and card.

potato diary? haha.. shes doing what shes best at..testing my patience..making me a 'better person'... :p

<font color="ff0000">seagal</font>
wow, another cover girl!
Nice.. that photo of shermyn is so 'her'.

the cake is really nice and sweet.

<font color="ff0000">carnellin</font>
I must have miss your first post here..
welcome!

<font color="ff0000">elmobbger</font>
rae is attached to both her bobo and tutu. she needs their company for bed. I dont know how to wean her off, especially her tutu.

oops....very pai seh ... so sorry for the late payment.

Yuru, just transfered to ur a/c, lemme know if you dun receive. Thanks!

Medusa,
it was nice meeting you for the first time too!!

sorry for shermyn's unfriendiness. she was a bit under the weather for the past 3 days actualy....down with viral fever.

how did u gals enjoy the prom ?

I will definitely go back again next year. it's an eye-opener for shermyn. hopefully, she can appreciate it even more next time and join the rest of the kids going on stage.

YYP,
sorry for the late response. was busy at work the whole week rushing to meet a deadline.

took leave today to bring shermyn to Babies Prom. can finally take a break from work too.

read the thread u directed re Missylan's experience. Shermyn just started her GUG lessons so everything is pretty new to her. The teachers teach one (sxs two) alphabets per week so it'll take at least 20 lessons to finish A-Z.

I think the weekdays programme are also slightly different from their weekend ones. the latter doesn't incorporate teaching of Mandarin.

Some of the mummies here have kids attending GUG for at least 1 term. perhaps they might be able to give you better feedback on GUG. Right Lach, Yuru &amp; KC ? ;)

WOW! I remain spellbound at JJ's lang devt. i have absolutely no idea what is tibia.

the pretty cake is at least 1.5kg I think. I didn't order from Room for Desert in the end as they can't do it in one week's notice. have gotten another cake shop to do a similar one so we'll see how it turns out this Sun.

elmobbger,
yes.. u r right. i found the barney &amp; friends figurines in a barney toy liao - thanks to Cody!
btw, birthday direct doesn't sell the same 3 figurines.

lachesiz:
thank you
happy.gif
but i really need to catch up

anyone:
i'm really sorry for my cluelesness, but what is GUG? can't anyone tell me?

and what is pai seh? sorry, i'm a chinese who can't speak chinese
sad.gif

hi carnellin,
GUG - Growing Up Gifted. It's an enrichment school in United Square.

er...pai seh is hokkien for "embarrassed". hee.

yuru,

yes she recovered quite fast, i'm really happy
happy.gif

we did see Barney at 1.00pm show, but after 7 minutes the show start, cellin want to go somewhere else (after all we've been through to see barney), so she didn't stay until barney's done..

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Happy Birthday to Steffi</font></font>
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">YYP</font></font>
I am AMAZED at JJ language skills... WOW. Speechless. She is a real genius
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">Mapleleaf</font></font>
Nice seeing ya that day after soooo loong. And Aaron is really so cute with his "double decker bus" and "tractor". How was shopping at Centrepoint?
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">KC</font></font>
Hey, you... I was TOTALLY shocked when i saw you *did u see my jaws dropped?* U are SOO SLIM!!!
RY has grown into such a handsome boy. You take good care, k? I am sure you will managed everything very well.. go girl
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">Carnellin</font></font>
Hey, I will be enrolling my boy in Star Tots next year too. I am enrolling coz its just down my block. U heard anything on the school before?

feline,
oh yeah, which brances?
i'm taking her in baukit gombak, i haven't heard a thing about this school and apparently haven't found anyone who really know about this school,
am i taking chances?
sad.gif

hey mummies,
something to share.. barbie attended "a week with eric carle" holiday programe at zoophonics.. quite a nice programe i would rate this.. most imptly, she enjoyed herself..
happy.gif

603010.jpg

603011.jpg

603012.jpg

603013.jpg

everyday, she will show me her art pieces when i reached home.. (i hope i get the titles of the books correct.. hehe..)

"panda panda what do u see?"
603014.jpg

"the grouchy ladybug"
603015.jpg

"papa get me the moon"
603016.jpg

"the secret birthday message"
603017.jpg

"rooster off to see the world"
603018.jpg

KC, Lachesiz, Feline, Maple_Leaf,
Thanks for making JinJin's 2nd birthday party a memorable one, and for all the lovely, lovely presents!

Ready for some super cute pictures? Here we go:-

603187.jpg
603188.jpg
603189.jpg

603190.jpg
603191.jpg
603192.jpg

603193.jpg
603194.jpg

603195.jpg
603196.jpg

A few more to come in my next post...

Hi Guys,
I've started a lil' blog for JinJin. It's at http://adventures-of-jinjin.blogspot.com. You'll find more pics there.

Lachesiz,
Thanks for your e-mail. Glad to hear you guys had a great time at the party.

Read that you're having some difficulty weaning Rae off her tutu. Try telling her that it'll ruin her smile. If she's as vain as JJ, it'll work...

We're having trouble getting JJ to go diaperless. She's so uncooperative. Initially, she'll tell us: "Shu shu on the floor" to alert us that she'd done the deed and we'd to clean up. Now, she's progressed to not even telling us, leaving us to discover the puddles! Any tips to share?

Seagal,
Thanks for the info. I've paid for JJ's first term (starting Jan) at GUG. Hope she won't start running around in class, disturbing her teacher and classmates. Is Shermyn well-behaved and attentive in class?

Carnellin,
Sorry, haven't heard of Star Tots. Do they conduct trial lessons? If they do, sign up for one and see if it's suitable.

Feline,
JJ really isn't a genius. Do you remember seeing this little girl with big eyes in a long, pink dress at JJ's party? Her name's Claris and she was standing next to JJ during the cake-cutting session (see above pic). Claris' parents founded the sgparenting.com website and there's a video of her doing complicated maths at 7mths old on the first page of the website. Have a look. It's amazing...

Is Cayden still attending Shichida school?

Maple_Leaf,
Don't work too hard! Try to find some time to post...

KC,
Omigod! How do you maintain your slim figure, especially so soon after childbirth? Has KW been starving you??? *kidding*

Jen,
Sorry to hear that Jean was unwell on Sunday. Was it food poisoning? Is she feeling better now?

yyp,
where did u get yr cake? looks very gd!
can any mummies suggest where i can order a numeric 2 for Josh's bd?? thks

Ethel,
The cake's from Ecreative.com. They've more designs which are not in their website. I think they can e-mail you those extra designs if you ask them to.

YYP,
the pics are very nice!!
Love the candid shots of the kiddos.

JJ's such a sweet princess in her white dress and floral headband.

GUG,
shermyn's paying more attention in class now after 6 lessons.

i'm sure JJ will enjoy her class come Jan. =)

Lach,
I haven't seen rae-ann for a while and her hair has grown so long that it has since surpassed shermyn. *envy envy*

she's growing more girlish and prettier by the day.

Feline,
long time no hear.

cayden still looked a lot like a Japanese boy boy and ashley's such a caring and sensible jie jie feeding the younger kids.

Seagal,
Haha! My fave pic is the last one with Cayden, Rae &amp; Ashley. Rae still had traces of cake on her lips. Super duper cute! There's a bigger and clearer pic in the blog.

How was Shermyn's birthday gathering on Sunday? Any pics to share?

YYP,
u still have time to do a blog for JJ. I should be thoroughly ashamed of myself! =d

will take a look at JJ's blog when free.

Oh yes, i love that last pic too.

Shermyn's bday celebration was good but her mummy &amp; daddy very tired with all the preparation and clearing up after that. haha.

Our pics didn't turn out very nice due to the yellow lighting at home.

seagal,
how much did u spend on that sweet lovely pink cake? i love that!! so nice..
happy.gif

YYP,
wow... jinjin is a lucky girl... she's dressed up like a princess... so envy her grand birthday party!! yr blog is great.. so nice hor u all, can bring yr kids go holiday.. i really cant!!
happy.gif

seagal,
the cake is sooooo pretty issit from cheryl suen?? must hv cost a BOMB!!!
can gimme the contact?

elmobbger &amp; ethel,
the cake is from Pine Garden. $58 for 1.5kg. super yummy and affordable!

i bought the butterflies candles separately from the birthdaydirect.com spree.

u need their contacts ? can just mentioned my name Javice or show them this picture.

seagal,
ya.. agree is reasonable priced.. any web or pics they send u to view?

hey this elmo cake u posted in the WTB thread, how much ah? i also eyeing this.. but i think this should be exp hor..
happy.gif

603739.jpg

YYP
Wow.. lovely pics. I love that pic of RY and JJ..JJ look so "submissive"
biggrin.gif

Nope, never got Cay started on Shichida due to some issues. He was at GUG for almost a year, stopped in August. Now just doing some " self-enrichment" courses at home with his Jie Jie as his teacher
lame.gif

Seagal
Hi hi.. long time no hear too. How have u been? Shermyn is still as pretty as ever and that is a very very sweet cake. And $58 is a very good price, will consider getting from them next year.

elmobbger,
i am ordering a similar cake but with the theme changed from Elmo to "Barney &amp; friends" for a joint celebration this weekend. they can do a 2kg cake for this design.

Depending on the cake type u choose, a 2kg one costs about $65 plus an additional artistic charge ranging between $15 to $20. I supplied the Barney figurines so they charged $15 for the latter.

they do not show much bday cake pics on their website www.pgcake.com but you can call/email them to send u more pics.

Back