(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

ziztine,
cheeky esther has very nicely-shaped brows. next time, grow up no need 2 trim liao...pretty pretty.
LOL...yup, mayb our babies r communicating over long distance. i agree wif u tat not even e financial comfort from double incomes can match e joy of watching our babies grow up.

started Justin on cereal last friday
happy.gif

mommy said got someting new for me
264679.jpg

so happy waiting!! duno wat will it be hehee
264680.jpg

ok, mommy said i hv to be serious when at dining table...*focus*
264681.jpg

wats tis??
264682.jpg

let me tink whether i like it or not
264683.jpg

ok i dun...
264684.jpg

i rather eat the bowl!!
264685.jpg

well...its no big deal but daddy kept saying its a miracle dat i can hold my own bottle...duh!
264686.jpg

my new found bite favourites
264687.jpg

i can bite my book AND sucks my fingers *proud*
264688.jpg

After a long day of water, books and duno-wat-white-stuff, i still like my du du :p
264689.jpg

AC,
i love justin's serious look. so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! he's like saying, "dun play play wif me!"
he wearing e same romper tat gab has too. next time we bring them out tgt, wearing e same sunny carters' romper ok?

To barber, to barber, to have a haircut...
264711.jpg

Mummy, wat r they gonna do? I want my hair!!!
264712.jpg

Hey, dun press my head so hard!
264713.jpg

Can't see my new hairstyle right? Hee hee... :p Actually the nice lady put gel on my hair leh...i look very stylo now
happy.gif

264714.jpg

thks for all the compliments abt rhyan
happy.gif

me brought rhyan to buy fish this am, and cooked porridge for him .. he finished the whole bowl just like how he finish his food at nanny's pl .. so relieved coz tt means my porridge also got some standard lah .. quite motivated, tmrw must cook again!!

but then, feeding a bowl of porridge is also very tiring leh .. imagine the small mouthful they take, i think i must hv fed 100 teaspoons before the bowl was cleared .. another thing, i gave up on the pigeon spoons .. dun think it is tt good after all, a normal spoon feeds better for rhyan ..

kelly
we went to tampines safra, may try Yishun safra next time round coz the lifeguard mentioned to me the facilities there are much better ..

the biting lower lip thingy is a usual phase too, i believe .. rhyan has been doing tt too and ended up hvg rashes over his mouth
sad.gif

berry
aiya, u shld hv taken the MRT fm head to toe mah .. then u reach punggol liao :p .. erm, u think i will let him eat the fries? (though hb kept on asking me to really let him eat leh ..) btw, rhyan did fuss a little when we first put him in the pool coz i think he found it different fm his usual swimming when he is alone in the pool mah .. and, tt day was quite crowded lor ..

may_may
yalor, tts the second 12-18mth romper he wore liao .. the first one was bought by a friend who went to UK some time back .. realised though the bottom parts (thigh area) look big but actually the crotch area is just nice with less than an inch's allowance only .. nvm lah, start wearing early to full utilise mah .. LOL!!

skyblue
kieran - dun envy me lah, next time i ask my daddy to psycho yr daddy to bring you to swim with me, ok?

ziztine
tt float was a x'mas gift fm my aunt to rhyan, comes with a canopy as well .. ya, it was real bad to be without sunblock .. rhyan had a red nose but thank god it disappeared tdy morning .. i dun hv any sunblock at this point but will definitely get one soon if we always bring him to swim in the morning ..

the other thing i wanna buy is a swimsuit for myself lah, really wish tt i can swim with him too though abit ley chey when it comes to cleaning and dressing him after the swim ..

weekly sit training *yawn*
264719.jpg

i can sit AND wink
264720.jpg

i can sit wif both hands up
264721.jpg

i can slant sideways
264722.jpg

and as usual, i can fell hehehe :p
264723.jpg

to all babies who went swimming, auntie ac beri jealous ah...so nice pix taken for all
sad.gif

justin hv to wait long long...

kel...ya, next time J and gab go out can hv many same outfits, also the old navy set :p

AC,
Justin is so cuteeee. He really zhang da le. I still have his pics when he 1st sat in the bumbo at my place. Dat time he still not very zhai, now so steady liao
happy.gif
Wah, ur cereal looks very very watery. :p

little prince,
Congrats for having succeeded to cook porridge for Rhyan
happy.gif
Wat fish did u buy? I still lazy to start cooking porridge for Kieran leh. The slow cooker i bot liao but ... yawn... maybe next wk or the wk after or... :p

jar...we got 2 versions of the cereal, watery and thicker hehee he likes the thicker better
kieran so cute, i wan to see more of his famous smiles!!

Someone in my neighbourhood is a CRAZY prankster! 7:30am I woke to hear the doorbell ringing, kicked HB up to answer, then as he walked to the door, he heard it ring a 2nd time, saw a blue-clothed man walk away. HB didn't make any connection cos he didn't think anyone wld be BOHLIAO enough to STEAL our doorbell button!
*WAIL!* $27 gone like that! No button liao!

*grumbles more* The doorbell button is clip-on type, even if we drilled to install, still can remove one... *grumble-grumble-grumble* a far-end neighbour had their clothes stolen (we know cos they pasted an angry note), alot of people hang clothes along corridor cos upgrading- HDB drilled clothesline along corridor. *GRUMBLE MORE* And I know there's 1 or 2 confirmed nutcase in my block, when I moved in, some guy kept telling me to "go die" (he tells everyone that absolutely unprovoked)... and he even shouts it from his window down to the ground floor (but haven't heard anything for several mths liao). So pissed, my doorbell!!!

AC, Justin sooo cute! *MUACKS HIM* And so steady, can hold bottle and sit properly, WAH! Superbaby!
happy.gif
And so cute in the last pic, puffy cheeks heehee. Eh I want to see his NEWBORN pic, when u post up can?
Skyblue, WAAAH, Kieran SO cool hairstyle!!! *DROOOLS* 1st bb here to get stylo mylo hairdo!!!

HB gonna comb our block to look out for blue-clothed guy, if can't find, he'd go police!!! (Now we're wondering if it's a rag-and-bone seller).

MT, wahh very scary leh, aiyo, must teach Tena to throw punches if he ever tries to snatch her schoolbag or something in future. :p

AC, nice tigger J has! How to clean it? the top part can be removed and washed or not? Wah little J can sit so nicely liao!
happy.gif

Little prince, wahaha yar lor! To my surprise I saw that the MRT reaches punggol at the other end! Hehehe...

skyblue, in the very last pic you post, K looks even older than before! More like a toddler than a 7mth baby. He always has the most stylish hair hehe
happy.gif

Ziztine, your Esther has nice brows! You are a sahm too?

Ruffy,

Gabriel can go swimming anytime. I think around 4 to 5 pm is the best time cos water is not so cold and not that windy. I will email u my sis address.

Music lesson....u following the cd from "Babies make Music"? I bought that book and cd but have not really let him try drums and shakers. hmmm...is it convenient to go to your friend's pl or not.

Hi all mummies,

sorry to interrupt your chat here. i'm currently pregnant and will be due in sept. does any of you have any recommendations on a confinement lady cos i'm looking for one

Medusa, wah crazy people stealing doorbell for what? What use would that be of? We had 5-6 pairs of shoes stolen last year, Mine, DH's and the girls! Imagine stealing children's shoes.

lately didnt come to the forum as very busy with quinn. hes sooo cranky as hes not well. but something happen jus now tat i am soooo EXCITED!!! tat i mus announce!!

new.gif
ANNOUNCEMENT
new.gif

jua now when hubby was out to buy lunch quinn is taking his nap. so i decided to take a shower.after out from shower, i peep to see is he still sleeping... hes awake and lazing ard. so i tot i can jus leave him to let him laze ard while i put on my clothes, comb my hair...... after about 5 mins or so, i decided to peep again as he didnt make any noise so i tot he might fell back into sleep again. BUT!!!! i cant believe wat i saw!!!!!! HE SAT UP BY HIMSELF FROM LYING DOWN POSITION!!!! KEKEKEKE...... i was sooo excited tat i call hubby immediately to share tis new with him and hubby rush home..ha!!!!

little_devil,
WOW that's really a GREAT news! my hb saw ur post n was shocked too...so happy for u!!!!
REALLY a GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!

little_devil,
really amazing
happy.gif
hahhahahah
wonder how he did it. I have been waiting for my ger to perform STUNTS for me too

11am K.O. (knock out) after swim (doorbell incident kicked us out of bed haha.)
264867.jpg

Still K.O. in the bus to Orchard
264868.jpg

Awake and ravenous! (double-eyelids! they disappear after awhile...)
264869.jpg

264870.jpg

12nn Lunch! (Berry, u recognise this place? Heehee!)
264871.jpg

264872.jpg

1pm See water again! SHARK!
264873.jpg

2pm Tea!
264874.jpg

264875.jpg

264876.jpg

4pm Botannic Gardens
264877.jpg

264878.jpg

264879.jpg

HOME!
happy.gif

264880.jpg

We are all crashed. We took 3 buses, no carrier, no sling, no pram. :/

MT, wow, what an exciting day for Tena! OMG the pics with double eyelids are really pretty, now I know why you are so crazy abt her having double eyelids (but hor, no double eyelids also pretty tena mah)!! She looks so joyous today, and er.. yah, unfortunately I recognise the place. How could I not, those were the carefree, preggie, starve-the-foetus cheapo ways :p

little devil, just now on IM I told you that Faye accidentally sat up by herself in the pm today, you know ah, just now at my PIL's, she sat up herself again! But hor I think its prob a half-fluke still hehe. Nevertheless, I'm still happy! And I can definitely imagine your joy when you saw quinn sit up
happy.gif

Blisse, usually they'll flip to tummy-down positon, then go on all fours(crawling position, tummy not touching ground) and then push with their hands until in almost-kneeling position and slowly move more and more upright until seated. I'm eagerly waiting for tomorrow, see if she still remembers how to sit up herself hehe
happy.gif

Berry,
oh my Carriane cant even flip yet
sad.gif
but then i let her take her own time though at times i tried to flip her. It really very exciting moments to see them flip

ziztine

esther is such a doll! she has beautiful eyes and brows! yep, am a sahm. haha, although in the early days after delivery, with hormones running havoc and all, i told my hubby that i want to return to work :p now, no regrets at all being a sahm. agree that it's worth foregoing the double income. yah, you must "pu" more, we mummies must take care of ourselves, altho it's really not easy when you are alone at home with baby.

skyblue

i like kieran's haircut, very stylish and big boy!

ac

justin's so cute, can wink! can't wait for my boy to be able to sit up also.

medusa

what an eventful day you all had. yah, tena looks very pretty with her double eyelids. i think for asians, sometimes the double eyelids take a while to become more obvious.

little devil, berry,
wow!! your babies can sit up by themselves!! so fast!! can imagine your excitements and joy. lucas only started to flip recently and i'm already so excited!! hee!!

blisse,
don't worry.... lucas only started to flip recently. and it's only TODAY that he can flip over again and again. hee!!

skyblue,
kieran's so cute!! agree with berry, he looks like a toddler
happy.gif

ziztine,
esther has such nice eyebrows!! very chubby gal
happy.gif

medusa,
aiyo... the prankster very 'wuliao' huh, doorbells also want...

ac,
justin looks chubbier now than last time. what a cutie!
happy.gif

littleprince,
wow, the porridge must be really yummy, lucas wants some too! hee!
happy.gif

AC, berry, medusa, fruitcake n SLK,
Thks for ur compliments on Kieran's 'stylo malo' haircut. Now it's very short n he looks a bit 'ku ku' at times. But well their hair grows quite fast so it's okie. Next time will be bringing him to neighbourhood barber instead of a kid's salon. Can save $$$ :p AC, sure sure, u'll get to see more of K's megawatt smile n electrify u
happy.gif

little devil,
Hee hee...u must be very proud of Quinn
happy.gif
We're 4ever watching our little one's milestones n feel so excited n proud when they finally achieve it, be it slow or fast
happy.gif
U must watch out for Quinn crawling next
happy.gif
You'll be beri bz then...

medusa,
Wow, Tena must have enjoyed herself
happy.gif

blisse,
It's gd to let Carriane develop at her own pace than stress the little one. In no time at all, u'll be watching her flip endlessly n then u'll wish she'll stay still :p

berry
then how ur pils react??? they mus be very gan jiong!! heee....
happy.gif
i tik its not even half fluke lah, i really tik faye is trying and in days to come, she will keep trying and keep trying, i realized tat once babies DISCOVERED tat they actually can do certain things, they will keep doing it til they discovered the next new thing.....

skyblue
jus now u IM me i am taking my shower, but when i am done, u offline liao...
sad.gif
about to tell u how me and hubby react to kierans new hairstyle. we both go "WAH!!!!! so handsome"!!really leh, he really looks sooooo good with tat stylo milo hair style, too bad quinn has very little hair.... maybe i should use my haor tonic on him, ha!!!!!!
kao_biggrin.gif

<font color="0000ff">Shanice fell off the SOFA last Sat.</font> end up with a big "baluku" on the forehead. of cos, she cried like no body's biz lor.. n my mum was out on wkend cruise *pengz*

hiaz.. it happened like this....
hubby put her on the sofa to go put the unfinished milk in the warmer (abt ten steps away). as he was walking back, she was at the edge of the sofa alr, so he RAN, but abt 2~3 steps away, Shanice did a FLIP again n "TUM" landed on the floor!!!

all these while i was washing the bottles &amp; pump &amp; when i heard hubby shout, i heard her cries alr. carry her, see her head got 1 bump, heartpain man! so worried, dunno will it cause concussion or not, she's only 5.5 months old leh!! hubby's leg hit against the sofa cos he "slip" to try to "break her fall" but din managed to get her. end up he himself oso injured cos hit the "bone" n got bad scratches but i no time for him man.. *LOL*

called an auntie, she told me to go medical hall get "Zam-Buk" to apply, n to see doc if there's fever or vomitting. so far non of these happen, n i hope she's okie. dunno if i should bring her to see doctor?!

but hor, when i apply the Zam-Buk on her, she like not pain one leh
uhoh.gif
!

morning, mummies ..
am so shacked .. went for my cousin's wedding dinner last nite and i think rhyan was the centre of attention instead of my cousin and his wife .. everyone wanted to hold his hand, carry him .. this and that till he got so pek cek and sleepy .. hb wasn't any use cos wherever he carried rhyan to, he kept on kenna hijacked and my bb abducted .. GRR!! in the end, i decided to lug him into my sling, but he also struggled (think overstimulated) and cried till i popped the pacifier into his mouth then he fell asleep .. but woke up shortly after during Yam Seng (though i covered his ears real tight with many layers of the sling) .. then he got hungry and we decided to leave earlier to feed him in the car instead of there .. phew! he finished his milk and knocked out on the way home .. real jialat, we still hv another close relatives' wedding dinners in Jun and Aug ..
uhoh.gif

AC
i like justin's wink, so cute ..

Skyblue
handsome Kieran!!! wa liao, can you take a better pix to show his new haircut or not? i really can't make out much leh .. plssssss ..

i bought cod fish for rhyan, it was soooo expensive leh .. but easy to cook lah, i dumped the fish, dried scallops and carrots into the rice cooker and an hour later, got cooked porridge liao .. but then, think i wun try to cook porridge tt often coz he is already eating porridge at nanny's pl on wkdays .. maybe can try out other bb food instead .. also very shiong to cook and feed porridge leh, if rushing to go out all the time, sure very difficult .. but then, he finished all the porridge lah so quite motivating ..

medusa
my goodness! doorbell also can kenna stolen ah? my hb's safety boots ever got stolen before once also, made me so mad coz stay there for 2 years and never had anything stolen before ..

tena went for swimming again yest? her double eyelids are really nice, grab more pixs! the last few pixs make her look like Little Pink Riding Hood ..

lil devil
tts good news, so happy for Quinn .. am eagerly waiting for rhyan to do the same too!! he is flipping like nobody's biz now, just waiting for him to learn to sit up too ..

angelia
aiyo, poor shanice! tell yr hb cannot take chances lah .. i always remind hb again and again when he is taking care of rhyan, not to leave him alone without any barriers .. i even spot check once in a while leh coz hb always like to assume rhyan can sit very well, will not move about etc .. i even worry when he is in the cot, dunno whether will flip over the barrier or not ..

ya, must monitor closely to see any change in behaviour, fever or vomitting .. but if u are worried, maybe go and see a doctor just in case ..

angelia,
oh dear.. is shanice feeling better now?
it is ok to apply zam-buk. but make sure she doesn't use her fingers and 'touch' the zam-buk or it might end up in her mouth or eyes. besides fever and vomitting, you should also watch out for 'drowsiness'. when she sleeps, make sure she's really sleeping and not drowsy (e.g. talking non-stop in her sleep). that's what the PD told me....

sharon,
welcome back!! btw, how's your dad?? feeling better?

littleprince,
hey, we also went to a wedding dinner last night and hubby and me were sooo free!! as usual, lucas was being passed around like a baton. he was in his best moods last evening and kept 'electrifying' people with his smiles!! hahahaa!

sharon,
sounds like a great trip for your family. good to hear that your dad enjoyed himself. and you are right, he looks good
happy.gif

Kelly
Gabriel bitting lips pics so cute like making v important decision

ziztine
Esther is such a beauty!! Envy that u can be wif Esther everyday watching her grow :p

AC
Justin so cute, so many pattern - serious, smile,wink, suck fingers, sit &amp; fall and even eat the bowl. you must have enjoyed all yr weekends spending time wif him.

Skyblue
Cannot help but to praise Keiran again - He is such a HANDSOME boy :p

Medusa
Yr dollbell must be VERY NICE, so nice that pple cannot resist stealing. Hahaha

Little Devil
Qunin Can SIT!!!!!So Exciting!!!! Like Lucas, Kei also lern how to flip recently and I'm ordei so thrilled to see her flip. Can imagine u mus be v proud and v HAPPY to see him sit up

sharon, ur dad so affectionate with sharwyn in the 2nd pic, so nice and heartwarming!
happy.gif
My FIL dotes on Tena but very non-PDA (Public Display of Affection), won't pose like that one...
I love Sharwyn's bib, sooo cute! She's helping ur HB with the map directions ah?
happy.gif
Waaah- CHOCOLATE!!!
Hey, waking up to bb is quite sweet yah?
happy.gif
Hehe, HB put Tena between us this morning (cos middle of night feed, found her stupid diapers leaked onto her cot mattress again... haiz, both PetPet n Drypers fail! Only expensive MamyPoko can.). Wahliao, this morning she KICKED and kicked me eh. Then she started doing flips.
Err, my nursery is my "working environment", so need to "beautify". Not like Berry, who has a "mobile office", always "outstation" heeheehee! :p Talk about books- I really have a hard time with the mandarin ones HB bought. Every time I read, so STRESSFUL, add wrinkles to my forehead, argh!

lilprince, yah felt so guilty bringing her swimming so infrequently, so brought her swimming again yesterday!
happy.gif
1st time at public pool, managed to pack VERY LITTLE (lol!). Went early so missed the crowd, phew, shortly after out of the water, a huge class of kids went in. Tena sort of tried the open shower, in a way no swimsuit is easy, just whip off her swim diapers can liao, some aunties were quite amused to see HB holding a bare-assed baby :p .
Yah, wedding dinner sounds very stressful, eh, I find that relatives tend to hijack baby when HB carrying cos they always ask him, "eh u know how to carry bb meh???" LOL!

angelia, oh dear, yah must monitor like lilprince said. Tena flipping quite abit so am very cautious nowadays.

skyblue,
forgot to tell u that Kieran is so handsome! He looks like one yr old already
happy.gif
Nice haircut! He got those attractive looks
hahahha, yar its true! got once i read an article. It says when babies donnt how to walk or tok, we as parent so anxious n want them to do so, once they knew, we are busy teaching them to shut up n sit still! so funny rite?

angelia,
as long as Shanice didnt vomit or fever shld b fine! monitor her closely, hope she is fine. Got once, Carriane also flew all the way out from her pram as i forgot to safety belt her. Luckily my bil in time to catch hold of her if not will be jialat as we are at the edge of gg up the escalator. It so scary!

Sharon,
Welcome BACK! wow u must have enjoyed alot! did u go Margaret river? thats very nice place. Oh Carriane also everytime wake me up. For the past 2wks i was on maternity leave and she slept with me. Every morning when she woke up, she will play awhile n see i havent wake up, she will start pulling my hair real hard till i wake up. SOmetimes i will just turn over the other side, she will use hre hands n legs to kick me..hahahha
Sharwyn is getting more chubby
happy.gif

little_prince,
hahah of cos as ur rhyan is so cute! whoever see him would wan to carry and pinch him..hahha
wow ur porridge sounds delicious! u r a nice mummy
happy.gif

Kelly,
gab is really very cute! i love his cheeks..feel like muack him there..heheh

SLK,
hahhaa ur Lucas laughter is so cute! he is getting very handsome n he got nice forehead!

sharon
very nice pixs, keep more coming ..
happy.gif

medusa
which public pool did u go to? btw, ever thought of swimming with tena as well? me looking ard for swimsuit, wanna go swimming with rhyan one of these days .. hehe .. old swimsuit can throw liao, being with me since poly days leh .. LOL .. got photos of the open shower or not, wanna see her expression .. hehe ..

the most common qns i hear when ppl wants to abduct rhyan is .... "oi, you go and eat! i carry for you .." my most frequent reply is "oh, i just ate .. not hungry leh .. u go and eat lor!" :p

Sharon, hey Sharwyn looks so cute in her basin-tub! LOL! Hmm got tree-walk somemore, lots of greenery, must be nice
happy.gif
. Wow, alot of bbs can hold their own bottles, Tena can neither hold her own bottle, nor sit properly, nor drink from a feeding cup :p. Was influenced by Berry to offer a regular glass of ice-cold tap water, hahaha, end up the glass "collects" Tena's saliva lah. Eww!
So very paiseh, just remembered I forgot to show u how to use the carrier
sad.gif
lilprince, no pics of open shower cos I kancheong her, hehe. But really cute to see HB holding bare-assed bb :p . I in no shape to be in any swimsuit
sad.gif
... *SOB SOB SOB* , during pregnancy somemore wear bikini cos the lump can flaunt mah, now... no excuse for the lump still being there leh!

Medusa
Love Tena's pink hood jacket-so girlish, so pretty :p Wah, u bring Tena to so many places afetr the swim, u must have brought a lot of things and u took the bus some more.... "Pei Fu, Pei Fu"

Angelia
Poor Shanice, mus be quite a shock for her!! Can feel yr heartpain. Yah mus monitor her like what other mums have said. Hope she is alright....

Littleprince
yr story of hb being hijacked and bb abducted v funny. But feel sorry for Ryhan, he must be v fustrated.

Sharon
Glad to know that yr Dad is Ok and everyone enjoys the trip. Can see that he dotes on Sharwyn and she is such a good gal never fuss during the flight :p

Sharon,
welcome back,
whao..so many pics of Sharwyn.. vnice place..must have enjoyed yourself.. good to know that your dad is feeling better.
happy.gif

pcs, I pack very minimally one hehe, I even managed to stuff a wall-clock I bought in the afternoon, into my smallish bag already filled with her swimgear and her usual stuff, LOL! But HB arms want to break liao, cos carry Tena all day.
Sharon, interesting pic of bassinet! I dinno looks like that!
happy.gif
Sharwyn looks so sporty in the orange bib and the bandana!
Eh, share your experience leh- u mentioned u packed alot, did u have to replenish supplies? Was slinging bb all day tiring? (LOL!)
Did u have to pay for her airfare ah? Need any special notice to airline in advance?
happy.gif

My princess wakes! Bathtime! Pop in later!
happy.gif

Sharon
Nice pics!!! I can only Envy, V Envy :p
The pic of Sharwyn bathing in the sink - SO CUTE.....

Medusa
Sama Sama
Kei cannot hold bottle (she can snatch and push the bottle out :p)
cannot sit properly (she usually falls within 10 second)
cannot drink from trainning cup (she wants to be fed wif spoon)
AND SHE IS 1 MTH OLDER than Tena. OMG!!!!

Hi ladies,

I am currently looking for a bouncer chair or high chair for my 5 months old baby. What chair would you recommend that would be useful ?
Thanks
happy.gif

Sharon, I enjoyed reading your travelog. Very nice pictures and I'm sure your arms would have given a workout due to all the slinging.

My boy now refused to be held and all the time wants to be on the floor to crawl and play with intresting toys that my girls have. He is especially after their barbie dolls lol

Hi mummies,

I notice tt my son got quite a few mosquito bites on his legs, hands and face, anyone has any good advice on a safe method to keep mosquitoes away? Thanks.

sharon...welcome back!!
sharwyn have so much fun! i canot get over her bathing in the sink leh hehee i still wonder how to bath J when we go msia, mayb in the sink too lol in its big enuff!
How did you sterilise the bottles? If i were to use the hotel tiny boiler, duno muz boil how mani billion times for daily usuage! i am tinking to sterilise once a day wif pills in the morning, and rest of the days juz rinse wif hot water, then i have to bring a large container...ARGH!! so mani tings to get ready
sad.gif

lil prince...i beri happy when pple wans to carry J during my meals LOL but hor, not much pple offer leh(no relatives mah, only frends who are "useless" :p)

pcs...wkends are definitely enjoyable wif justin
happy.gif

now he dun fuss so much, we can even do our stuff and let him lie on his own...last nite when we prepare and eat dinner, we left him alone for AN HOUR, tinking he might drift to sleep but he did not, he juz lie and play wif his bolster hehee

Back