(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

cosmo,
isaac is so adorable.

when my son is awake, i flash RBW cards, number cards to him, let him play wif his gym, listen to classical music, talk to him and lately i started reading storybooks to him. sometimes i juz leave him alone to stare at blank space while listening to classical music.

kypf,
u r very wei3 da4 to let ur husband sleep thru, listen to his snoring and tik that a woman's duty is take care of the bb well so the husband can play wif. i'll NEVER tik that way and wont let my husband sleep thru while i'm taking care of my son in the middle of the nite UNLESS my husband is sick or has a early morn mtg.

if i wake up to feed my son, he would wake up to change diaper when it's time to do so. we take turns wif different tasks. if he feeds him, i would wake up to pump milk/change diaper. we both had a mutual agreement and it's only fair.

medusa,
how was ur shopping today? i was out from 12-10pm and my breasts were abt to "explode"...wanted to breastfeed in the cab while on the way home but husband not happy abt me "revealing" my breast to a taxi driver so hung on...super pain

i showed my husband ur pics (the crawling and swimming pics)...he's excited to try the crawling wif his son but still not too keen to bring him to swim. looks like i have to persuade him a bit more...

where did u get the float? i want to get it too.

maple_leaf,
congrats! is aaron betta now?
i felt shitty too when the PD suggested i supplement wif FM as my son was also hospitalised for jaundice. PD said he not getting enuff milk. when i went home from PD without bb, kenna "scolding" by both set of grandparents for not giving FM (they kept saying i wont have enuff BM).

u hang in there, b strong, keep latching ur bb on and ur BM ss will increase.

fruitcake,
congrats! i was still wondering wat happened to u lately cos u were around in the thread last wk then tis wk, u MIA. how was ur labour?

cubbieBB,
hello, no time no hear from u. how's ur bb? wat's ur bb's name? u never know...ur bb may truly be calling out "ma".
wink.gif

kelly,
oi! 10hrs w/o pump or latch is very dangerous leh! I max. @ 6,7hrs and that's considered quite risky already. Better massage HARD and make sure no lumps whatsoever. ;) Next time can try a wad of tissue and hand-express in toilet some, just to relieve engorgement.
happy.gif

Lately I've been lazy, latching instead of expressing, BM increased so can't go for long w/o pumping or latching- very sian
sad.gif
Will reduce latching again til I get a more "comfortable" balance for myself.

I had a tummy upset (been eating too many dairy products when I am lactose-intolerant aiyoh), only shopped/ ate til 5+pm. Spent $170, all on bb stuff (the Bjorn, and some to decorate/ hold things, in my nursery). Thanks for the help ;) meet-up again with u and Gabriel but next yr, when there's less cold/ flu bugs in the shopping centres, sigh! Cos I caught a chill! Sneezing and running now
sad.gif
if I pass to bb, sure get blamed on swimming, jialat. So now switch off aircon and hope for the best! Year-end my immunity is pathetic!
sad.gif

Oh darn, I can't recall where I got the float... need to dig memory abit more- my brain like got holes since I became pregnant, haven't recovered!

medusa, i think it's fantastic that you are doing so many activities with Athena leh.. when did you start doing all these?? My Ethan now 2.5 weeks, his awake times are spent feeding him or carrying him coaxing him to sleep and i'm so relieved when he sleeps and i can do my own things or catch a nap, have not thought about engaging him in activities..

kelly, actually ethan is being tbf now so not much my hubby can do to help anyway.. i just get irritated with him when he makes stupid comments, once in the middle of the night when ethan crying, my hubby woke up briefly to mumble to me "why don't you sing to him?" i was struggling to just keep awake while feeding the baby and he give me this sort of "birdtalk"
angry.gif
. Anyway if hubby not willing to wake up to help there's not much i can do also.. few nights ago when i had ebm in the fridge, bb cried at night and my hubby at one point offered to get the ebm "do u want me to go down and get the ebm?" and i was so grateful "can u??" but my gratitude was short-lived when his next line was "i'm just afraid i'll be tired tomorrow.."

fruitcake, up to the day when my bb was admitted for phototherapy i was still supplementing him with FM, when he had to be admitted the pd told me to express BM at home and bring to hospital i guess that's when i realised i had sufficient BM so when BB was discharged i BF and EBM religiously until couple of days back i stop the EBM.

tbl, i also had similar experience as medusa, the nurses told us if bb is hungry must feed, if no BM then FM. it was the lactation consultant who promote TBF to us relentlessly. but think about it, since she's the LC, of course she can't say otherwise. the nurses on the other hand just want to have an easy time once feed bb FM bb will keep quiet and sleep for hours..

kypf,
2.5wks still sleeping most of the time
happy.gif
. Athena only recent wks more awake/ responsive, so just wait til Ethan shows interest. Picture books are a gd start I think, cos doesn't need any real response from bb other than just "looking".
Anyway just rest more in this interim period cos bb really feeds very frequently... if u can keep bb awake during feeds, eventually u can stretch out the hrs
happy.gif

Yeah! Athena was waking the whole nursery cos I think she was the only TBF bb at that time- all the peacefully sleeping FM bbs must have been disturbed by her, so nurses weren't too pleased. It's like, when Athena cries, not much they can do to appease her when I wasn't allowing FM. Eventually I did supplement FM cos she stayed longer than me.

Jen
I hve got 10 glass bottles and 10 caps. How many do u need??

Yest I tried to express milk to see how much I have only abt 50 ml not sure enuf or not.

Not easy to express so slow..and tiring ..

manual or electric pump better??

anyone still TBF and not even EBM..I have been TBF and not yet let my baby bottle feed..

My room at mum's place!
I co-sleep with bb currently cos I respond better due to the fact my sleep is compromised, haha! I tried putting her on her own "bed" (the yellow frilly reclined highchair in the pic) next to mine but ended up sleeping through her cries cos I got into DEEP sleep. But the reclined highchair stays cos a right height for nappy-changing (with her nappy needs on the "feeding tray").
The green rabbit is the new nappy stacker I bought yesterday.
HB sleeps on the floor mattress but when he's at work, I throw the 2 gyms (the blue ocean crawl and the keyboard) on it for bb.
The black netting tied to head of my bed is actually meant for putting on prams- I use it to store some flashcards/ picture books, small toys. Too crammed already, when I move home I'd tie to outside of the bb cot, but I will need some plastic drawers for more toys.
Some of the cot toys I can't attach to my bed, so far only the Tomy projector light and the soft toys. Bb will have to wait til we go home to see the rest of her loot!
happy.gif

Will probably still co-sleep with bb when home, just put her on her cot for naps instead, until she can do without the 3am feed, consistently.
happy.gif
Even then will trial basis, I probably will sleep on floor next to cot for awhile. Cos otherwise I really cannot hear her- I am the type who can sleep through burglar alarm!
230751.jpg

TBL,

my express milk is also abt 60ml each time 3 times a day.

using the paed at raffles medical at tampines junction. her consultation charge is $42 (including gst)

Hi

Can anyone here recommend me a good gynae in KKH? My gynae in KKH will not be around during my EDD, so thought of changing to a new gynae soon.

Thanks

My Birth Story
9am - the show and water bag break
10am - see my gynae.
11am - reach hospital already
12pm - slight contraction. at the normal word
4pm - intensive contraction
5pm - admit labour ward
630pm - cannot tahan contraction, was using mask. too late for any epidural. 10cm dilated
7pm - Gynae came. after 6 pushes, bb is out!

I have some colostram and milk. now on Partial BF cos bb always eat not enough. no choice, but to give formula milk.

My CL and my MIL says tat must give FM cos now no milk yet. wait till milk is build up then give BF
sad.gif
. i dun agree. my hubby also dun agree. he says if always give FM, then bb will reject BM.

CubbieBB, Medusa, Berrywife, Luzon888,

Thank you!! I've bought the pillow from this 'Mummy Little Sweetheart' shop @ KKH liao. Costing $16.90 but I think that's the nearest from home. Thank you for the info!!

Fruitcake,

Congrats! Ya, I think our case quite similar. Definitely have to supplement cause if not we'll see out poor baby getting thinner & thinner each day ... that is even more heartbreaking. At least now, after supplementing him and seeing him growing more 'meat' makes me feel better. So I'm not so rejective of supplement now. Also, we need to have some rest esp. during this 1 mth confinement period. In order to have gd milkflow, rest is also very impt to us. Things should get better once your BF has been established. Hang on, gal!

Kelly,

Thank you!Aaron's jaundice level has return back to normal liao after blood test done on last wednesday. For my case, my family keep asking me to give supplement cause having been thru BF, my sis-in-law told me that its alright to supplement and give bottle cause the bb will know how to suckle when they're hungry and come back to the breast. My p-i-l discourage me from supplementing cause they're afraid that bb will not want BF after having tasted FM.So there I was so stressed up at that time. But now things are getting better already and we're slowly establishing a routine.

Hi mngo,

Congrats!!Wow ... your boy very long leh, will be very tall, I think. His birth wt is close to my boy, also around 2.8kg.
happy.gif

Mngo, congrats!!! Anyway, the same old theory- Hungry baby = Demand = Supply. If your baby is not hungry, she wont suckle as much and often, and that means your milk supply will be greatly reduced when it comes in. Newborns (that are not premature) have enough reserves to last for 3 days w/o milk. For alot of mothers, milk comes in properly only on the 2nd, 3rd or even 4th day. For me, my milk came in only on the 4th day, and before that I fed my baby glucose water with a cup (to avoid nipple confusion) and latched her around the clock to stimulate milk supply. In any case, do rest well and enjoy your baby!
happy.gif

mngo,
CONGRATS! That's a lovely clear pic! I never got such a good pic of my bb when fresh out of the oven, LOL! But that's cos my HB was the one holding camera while I was hooked to a drip. :p

Berry,
it's to hang near nappy-changer, to hold disposable or cloth nappies at-hand. Rather than a pile of nappies or the whole plastic pack of nappies there
happy.gif
There's another type on a hanger to keep in closet (I received as present a country-style type... and u know I dislike country-style leh). Supposedly these nappy stackers are easier to reach in and retrieve nappy... but FRILLS lah. :p

I PMed u asking for ur PD no... I want to test out urs cos mine too far next time for me.

hi ladies, thanks for all well wishes.
I am very surprised i went through short labour without Epidural. I was only on gas.

When i could not take the pain, i was already fully dilated. and the bb's head was already showing.

Hi mngo,

Your boy's pix look so good! He look very alert and hv got beautiful eyes. I'll try to attach mine after checking with my hubby how to do it. Mine is 47cm.
happy.gif

Btw, same-same leh, I also went thru w/o epi but with Pethidine and Enthonox gas. I'm glad that it went that way cause I've been praying hard that I'll go thru natural birth w/o epi. I've got some back problem since young and many pple say epi will make the condition worse. So, Thank GOD!

hi maple, thats great!
a lot of my frens had epi. and epi caused some side effects. My family, church frens were praying really hard for me when i was in labor. i too was praying myself.
happy.gif

Thank God too!

kelly

thanks! my labour was quite straightforward, had show in morning, light contractions in afternoon, went into established labour at 2am, couldn't tahan the strong contractions so asked for epidural early, after which all was bliss and i delivered at 7.18am, after 1/2 hour of pushing
happy.gif
but having said that, labour is nothing compared to looking after baby!! but i'm so happy to join you in the mummies club!

kypf

aiyah, my EBM is still quite little so still have to supplement. oh, i bought the tiny love lights and music gym for baby and put him in it today, he seems to like it! later, i'll see if i can upload a pic.

mapleleaf

thanks! i also find that i'm not so stressed now that baby is peeing and pooing normally and i think filling out. hopefully my BM ss will increase. my boy was discharged from kk today, hopefully tomorrow's jaundice test will show that the level has gone down further and that will be one less thing to worry about!

butterscotch

my gynae at kk(tps) was john tee. he's very nice, patient and good at answering questions. however, he was on leave when i delivered so my delivery gynae was judy wong. i liked her as well as she was very encouraging when it came to my pushing baby out, she's very gentle, soft spoken and patient at answering questions also.

zoe tay

anyone watched Star Awards? zoe looked huge. she's only 6mths+ and she's having a boy. i wunder if she'll have a 2nd baby cos i heard that she wanted a girl.

kelly,
watching now... I think cos Zoe is slender but for the tummy. Hey I didn't know Ivy having TWINS, wow! Too bad Evelyn not in their company, or else another preggie in Top 10?
happy.gif

kelly, huh? Zoe tay is only SIX months? Gosh, she is really huge and looks like shes put on quite alot of weight, I thought she was probably just weeks away from her EDD.

berry,
i was told she's due in mar05 so she's 6mths+ now right? my GF knows someone who works in Passion so she shared the gossip wif me. i was also told that zoe put on 6kg at 5mths preggie. i tik she put on most weight at her breasts...cant see her belly much and her arms still slender/slim.

i dun fancy her red "curtain-like" dress. i tot ivy lee's dress looks much betta.

medusa,
ya lor, too bad evelyn not joining back at TCS.

mngo,
Congrats. Ur bb looks lovely.
happy.gif
Take more pics of him cos they grow real fast.

kelly, MT n berry,
Hee, didn't notice Zoe's tummy at 1st cos was looking at wat they wear. Gosh, how come tis yr they all dressed so badly. Kelly, i agree with u. Zoe's dress like a curtain. Preggie's clothes also got much nicer ones mah, why wear until like that, can't even see the shape of tummy. Also didn't expect Ivy to have twins. Her daughter is so sweet looking when she last appeared in a travel prg. Both Iy n Zoe seemed to have grown bigger at the bust. Wow... *envy*

Kelly...try your method but no use
sad.gif

tis wkend i spent at punggol, and both nites i gotten to see the nice seaview from my flat, from dark dark to slowly blue sky to bright morning sunlight...*pek chek*
last nite he wakes from 4am to 8am, sleep for 1hr then wakes till 11+...we ask our PD but she says some bb dun sleep so much, it's ok??!

ruffy...i dun take tea or coffee or even coke, i only drink water, ribena and milk leh

kypf...if my boy stay awake during the day then it's not too bad, it's beri hard on us when he wans to stay awake during midnite...like now, he's "YEAH YEAH YEAH" wif his eyes big open...now whenever i saw his eyes open big big, i feel a bit phobia
sad.gif

MT...i am really hoping my bb will change his patterns soon, once we keep track of his waking hrs and it's only about 8hrs for dat particular day!

Andrea...sometimes he sleep a lot during the day but when he sleep, i can't wake him up at all, i move all his whole body, massage, wipe his eyes, tok loudly to him, all dun work
sad.gif

he onli wake up at his own will, which is when he's hungry...

Sharon...i tink i am the one who mentioned my bb make a lot of stretching noises and then i bath him wif a herb to reduce and smoothen the stretching
i duno whether it's the herb or normal growth of bb, my boy actually reduces a lot of these stretching during his sleep

sharon, nice to have met up with u too.

AC, 8 waking hrs/ 16 sleeping hrs is normal
happy.gif
Slowly lah. I'm also awake now *yawn*... LOL!

Nitefeeds- HB not around how to help? Anyway even when he's around wkdays I still do nitefeeds lor, actually wkends also my problem. But at least when he's around wkends, he wakes up to soothe the bb too.

JIALAT! My automatic swing out of BATTERIES. Must go buy, or else I suffer... *YAWN*.

AC,
then may be something else you eat not drink? Only trying to find out the cause of the wakefulness.
Mine sleep 10hr awake 14 hr..more "xiong" then urs lah..

Morning mummies! Gonna bring faye for her jab later, will discuss with paed whether to take 5 in 1 or 6 in 1. Since 6 in 1 puts baby thru the truma lesser times, can I say that 6 in 1 is a better choice?

AC, I read that babies who sleep well, grow to love and get used to sleeping. Babies who are constantly not sleeping well are tired and they dont take well to sleep, hence they sleep for shorter hours, stay awake way past what they need and the more tired they are, the lesser they find it hard to fall into peaceful sleep. So its like a vicious cycle. How about going to kino to pick up a book or two on sleep training? I saw plenty of such books and I think they might provide very useful insights.
BTW, what is the longest stretch your baby sleeps?

kelly, MT, skyblue- I think zoe's dress is really ugly lol, coupled with that hairstyle she spotted, she looks truly like a heartlander auntie. zoe fans please dont bash me :p On the other hand, I love ivy lee's fushia pink dress, its lovely and she looks really radiant yesterday (not that I normally notice her much)!

morning, mummies

i spent a big bomb over the wkend, gotta go home and do up my home finances again ..
sad.gif
.. took up insurance for rhyan, bought a new set of sofa, christmas shopping for hubby's nieces & nephews (6 of them), musical mobile and a toy book for rhyan (kids mall hvg sale ..), swimming diapers and an air purifier .. jialat liao ..

slept for only 4+hrs last nite coz reached home late and stayed up to fix rhyan's mobile so tt he can play with it at nanny's place today ..

medusa
rhyan has the ocean thingy too, given by one of my friend .. does athena know how to lift up her head a little? thought yr assisted soldier crawl interesting but if i do it on the floor like what u did, dunno if rhyan will knock his head hard against the floor coz he can lift up his head a little .. or shld i try it out on the bed instead? does she cry when u do this exercise with her?

noticed athena punching her giraffe with her right hand .. anyone's bb always lifting fist high up like athena, though may not be punching anything? rhyan has been doing this lately, but only with his left hand .. if yr bbs are doing this action too, can i know which hand is he / she using?

i like all the pics u hv taken, athena is so adorable in them .. u bought swimming panties for her? think u mentioned u bought yr swimming float at Kiddy Palace when i asked the other time? i saw something similar in Kids Mall yest also ..

athena really has alot of toys hor .. hehe .. what are u going to do with them when she grows out of them?

Cooing Sounds
when rhyan is not happy, he makes sounds tt sound like :"a-gry" .. then, i will always ask him if he is trying to say he is "angry" or hungry" .. hehe .. other than tt, he is practically following ppl's words by cooing when ppl talk to him ..

kelly
wow, 10hrs of not expressing yr milk .. u must hv got alot when u reach home and pumped it out .. hehe ..

kypf
think we mummies are always the more sacrificing party .. hehe .. i can also do anything for bb as long as it is within my ability .. but for me, hubby insists to feed rhyan whenever he is at home .. sometimes, he even ask me to delay rhyan's feeding for him to reach home and feed him .. so, i leave nite feeds to him so tt i can sleep else i will hv trouble staying awake at work the next day .. for sat, hubby works but i still leave the feeding to him and on sun, we take turns to sleep after rhyan wakes up ard 8am coz someone has to entertain him .. (really miss the times when hubby and i can sleep till 12pm on Sun .. lol)

AC
i think yr bb's sleeping pattern really upside down, u may hv to change it slowly .. rhyan didn't sleep much at first too, he can stay awake for the whole day in fact .. but at least he wun wake up in the nite .. when i asked PD tt time, she told me some bbs really dun sleep alot too .. so, maybe our boys are the same .. but when rhyan reached 6wks, he then started sleeping well ..

u tried tummy down position but it didn't work? how abt letting him hug against a bolster and turn him to sleep at his side? rhyan loves sleeping in this position now ..

MT...pai sey i meant the other way, 8 sleeping hours, 16 waking hours!
all your pix beri nice, beri envy u can bring bb for swimming

ruffy...i type wrongly, tink more me more xiong
sad.gif
if bb can sleep 16hrs quite good hor...

Berry...is tis yr bb 1st jab? how come now then take the jab? my bb took his 1st last wk, when he's 6wks...he took 6 in 1
the longest he slept is 5hrs, but it onli happens once, previously every nap he took will be 3hrs, but recently sometimes he will onli nap for 1hr+ can cry for attention...i tink my bb will have dark eye rings soon...

lil prince...my bb has been actively raising both his hands and punching US! and he is beri strong hehee
last time he dun like bb gym but now when we put him in it, he will punch the items and keep himself entertain for a while

i tried tummy down position but it works onli when he's drifting off to sleep...if he wake up during midnite and his eyes wide open, it definitely dun work
sad.gif

when his eyes wide open, i can't even put him down to bed coz he will be beri active
but can try the bolster when he's almoz sleeping but wanting to open his eyes time

AC, I missed faye's jab at 1st month cause she was sick and down with some bug. So waited till now cause I wanted to be 100% sure that she is perfectly healthy before jab. You took 6 in 1? So any fever after that? Any side effects?

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 13-Dec
.. .. .. .. .. . EDD .. . Week.. . Where

jen ............ 09/12/04 wk 41 . TMC / G
stephie ........ 14/12/04 wk 40 . TMC / B
wendypooh ...... 15/12/04 wk 40 . KKH / G
beanie ......... 17/12/04 wk 40 . TMC / G
melody ......... 20/12/04 wk 39 . ??? / ?
oranges ........ 25/12/04 wk 39 . TMC / B
jov ............ 05/01/05 wk 37 . ??? / ?
TSH ............ 05/01/05 wk 37 . MSA / ?

<font color="119911">**** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ****</font><font color="ff0000">
.. .. .. .. .. . .. EDD . . Where . .. Pop
jer ............ 04/09/04 . MAH / B . 24/08/04 3.170 kg Kiern
radiohead ...... 22/08/04 . ESH / G . 25/08/04 3.570 kg Sarah-Lynn
cubbiebb ....... 12/09/04 . MAH / B . 31/08/04 ________ ________
expecting_mum .. 12/09/04 . TMC / B . 14/09/04 3.620 kg Ryan
vaingirl ....... 20/09/04 . GEH / G . 18/09/04 3.240 kg Keira
berry .......... 22/09/04 . TMC / G . 23/09/04 3.670 kg Faye
littleprince ... 20/09/04 . ESH / B . 24/09/04 3.210 kg Rhyan
little_devil ... 21/09/04 . MAH / B . 24/09/04 3.050 kg Quinn
SLK ............ 08/10/04 . GEH / B . 27/09/04 3.430 kg Lucas
pets ........... 03/10/04 . TMC / G . 28/09/04 3.210 kg Sharyn
yingzi ......... 10/10/04 . MAH / G . 28/09/04 3.500 kg Shaness
blisse ......... 11/10/04 . GEH / G . 28/09/04 3.195 kg Carriane
sun ............ 17/10/04 . GEH / B . 03/10/04 3.200 kg Arnav Neil
are ............ 12/10/04 . MEH / G . 04/10/04 2.600 kg Rachael
casros ......... 20/10/04 . TMC / G . 05/10/04 2.980 kg Lavigne
ziztine ........ 25/10/04 . MAH / G . 06/10/04 3.230 kg Esther
angelia ........ 04/10/04 . TMC / G . 08/10/04 3.630 kg Shanice
micky .......... 23/10/04 . GEH / B . 08/10/04 2.740 kg Ray
kelly .......... 09/11/04 . MAH / B . 10/10/04 2.810 kg Gabriel
andrea ku ...... 28/10/04 . KKH / G . 18/10/04 2.850 kg Qian Ning
bride0712 ...... 28/10/04 . MAH / G . 13/10/04 ________ ________
mtmtmt ......... 18/10/04 . ESH / G . 18/10/04 3.600 kg Athena
august ......... 21/10/04 . MAH / B . 22/10/04 3.505 kg Nilay
AC ............. 06/11/04 . GEH / B . 25/10/04 3.900 kg Justin
sharon ......... 17/11/04 . MAH / G . 28/10/04 2.720 kg Sharwyn
kelly (mona) ... 09/11/04 . KKH / B . 25/10/04 3.260 kg ________
yuru ........... 13/11/04 . GEH / G . 08/11/04 2.980 kg ________
cosmo .......... 08/11/04 . USA / B . 09/11/04 3.487 kg Isaac
puff ........... 27/11/04 . ESH / G . 11/11/04 2.470 kg Ying Xin
chihiro ........ 20/11/04 . TMC / G . 11/11/04 2.895 kg Calista
deer ........... 29/11/04 . TMC / B . 18/11/04 2.810 kg ________
guess .......... 12/12/04 . MEH / G . 20/11/04 2.865 kg Shannon
seahorse ....... 04/12/04 . MEH / G . 22/11/04 ________ Amanda
kypf ........... 08/12/04 . GEH / B . 23/11/04 2.960 kg Ethan
peg peg ........ 22/11/04 . MAH / G . 23/11/04 3.050 kg Tricia
wooof .......... 03/12/04 . ??? / G . 29/11/04 ________ Chloe
maple_leaf ..... 25/11/04 . MEH / B 30/11/04 ________ Aaron
chantelle ...... 12/12/04 . KKH / G . 01/12/04 2.945 kg Chloe
rochelle ....... 02/12/04 .. RH / B . 01/12/04 3.680 kg ________
TBL ............ 02/12/04 .. RH / G . 02/12/04 3.250 kg Natalie
emma ........... 09/12/04 . MAH / G . 03/12/04 2.860 kg ________
leo29 .......... 02/12/04 . MEH / G . 09/12/04 ________ ________
fruitcake ...... 10/12/04 . NUH / B . 06/12/04 3.420 kg ________
mngo ........... 12/12/04 . MAH / B . ________ ________ ________

</font><font color="119911">**** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ****</font><font color="ff0000">
aurora ......... 08/09/04 . ??? / ??
peipei ......... 20/09/04 . TMC / G
mom ............ 20/09/04 . MAH / B
bebechic ....... 26/09/04 . MAH / G
ww ............. 29/09/04 . KKH / ?
heather ........ 10/10/04 . GEH / B
dee ............ 22/10/04 . GEH / ?
yeeyee ......... 24/10/04 . ??? / ?
mel7728 ........ 02/11/04 . TMC / B
cxope .......... 12/11/04 . ??? / ?
cirtusfruits ... 16/11/04 . ??? / ?
young jes ...... 18/11/04 . MAH / G
joyful ......... 20/11/04 . MAH / B
kikojoy ........ 20/11/04 . GEH / ?
melbb .......... 26/11/04 . ??? / ?
chihuahua ...... 02/12/04 .. RH / ?
crumpy ......... 07/12/04 . MEH / ?
plong .......... 08/12/04 . KKH / B
</font><font color="119911">*************************************************************************</font>
<font color="ff6000">
* GEH - GlenE, MAH - Mt A; MEH - Mt E; ESH - East Shore; RH - Raffles
* let me know if I got any info wrong or if there are any updates</font></font></font>

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
MTB File
MTB-EDD-230676.xls (28.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>

hi hi mummies and mummies to be...

sigh...3 months is over..and here i am ..first day at work....miss my boy so much....hope i can adapt to it soon.....

adeline
hallo, know how u are feeling .. previously, i was the only one here feeling sad tt i need to return to work and leave my boy with his nanny .. but now, okie liao lah .. cheer up, at least u had 3 mths ML, i only had 2 mths ..
sad.gif

so who looks after yr boy when u are at work?

my auntie will help me to look after my boy...
i just scared he will recognise place and unsettle...think he will adapt soon too....

previously i was on TBF but dun think so after i start work....today will start expressing at work...

littleprince...you mentioned in BF thread that u only pump 2 times...so you supplement with FM ?

i have counted that during our working time, my boy has 5 feeds ...i think i can only pump 2 times during office hourse...so mostly give 2 feeds of BF and 3 Feed of FM...

hello mummies,
12days to Xmas! yipee, my fav time of the yr...

medusa,
hope u r feeling betta. thks for the links. very useful. i didnt get a chance to go to a toilet or latch gab on as i was at a salon for 2.5hrs, cutting and coloring my hair. my husband and son were also around, both had their haircuts too.
biggrin.gif

i definitely didnt tik of letting some milk out cos i tot i cld latch gab in the taxi BUT my super-conservative husband said, NO WAY! hai...too tired to argue so bear wif the pain. there were lumps of course but went home, latched him on, massaged hard, pumped abt 90ml out at the same time (tandem pumping).

mngo,
congrats! ur cute son is wide awake once he's out. mine slept so didnt get a good pic.

sharon,
how was ur shopping that day? luckily it stopped raining so managed to push gab (in a pram) all the way to paragon, c k tang &amp; far east plaza.

i tik lil devil mentioned something abt mtg at her plc but havent seen her in this thread for a while. mayb we can meet up b4 the new yr...

lil prince,
thks for remembering that medusa bought the float in KP. i tik i'll check it out later.

arent u totally shacked out from all that shopping? i was also out on sat &amp; sun...came home at 6pm+ on sun and knocked out for 1hr+ then had to wake up to breastfeed gab. if not, i would have slept on and miss star awards as well. so tired...

i still remember b4 i gave birth, i could go and shop the whole wkend and wont be so shacked out but now wif a bb (all his barang to carry) and having to breastfeed (full breasts), it sure is tiring man!

looks like u've taken over the MTB list. i wunder wat happened to beanie? has she popped yet?

after my 10hr outing on sat, i latched gab on and managed to pump abt 90ml from both breasts. i tik if i didnt latch him on, mayb i would get abt 150-160ml??

berry,
how's ur driving wif faye so far? how was the D&amp;D?

Berry...my boy took 6 in 1, no high fever but once at nite the temperature goes up to 38.1, we quickly feed him the medicine and put the kodomo cooling adhesive(muz buy and standby), and the temperature drops immediately
no side effect

Back