(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Emily,
don't worry abt me. This baby takes stress better then me. Once I'm free, tummy will feel uncomfortable. haha, so the more busy I am, the more this baby will not disturb me. hahahah

PIgletz
HAHAHAHahhahaha... you finally broke the news... scared gana exposed tmrw isit???

Brenda
OUr plan can't take effect liao...

piggy,
hahaha, my pregnancy actually prompt you to post ah. *grin* Can come tomorrow? Btw, my place coffee shop open liao. Next time you can come here for breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper.

Mom2nat,
What are you and brenda planning to do to me tomorrow?? hahaha, I want to break the news after my checkup today mah. Must make sure everything is fine b4 telling everyone mah.

piglets
Congrats! U dun seem or sound tired.... !!!! Think stime back u said u had craving for sth????? U have feeling it's gonna be a girl???

Oh, yeah, have a good gathering tomorrow..

deer
From what I remember, a NB is supposed to have a change of 8 wet diapers per day or something.
Hope we dun confuse u with too many views hors, I feel best to check with doc what is the best way to handle your nephew.
It's natural to feel gan jeong cos after all he is just a NB, when he cries, also dun know what he wants. I read the colic more common in bb boys too...
Hope he will be fine today.

Grandpa - think u all shud go find out more what is needed... I only imagine how tiring it will be for your mum, care for YH, care for ur nephew, now she gotta care for your grandpa.

Pics - yah lor, made me go and dig out my pics last nite...hehe.... and wanna scan them later...

hong
Talking about ru yi yu, do u know I kena scolded by nurse at polyclinice when she found out jesse was applied with ryy (actually me/hb hate the oil, it was my mum who wanted to put.) In fact whenever he was back with us, we never apply any of it. After a while we also told mum and mil to stop putting..
I guess different people have different methods of handling a bb.

hazey
I forgot: email me pls... u got no pics ah? Can scan???

eureak
Wait ah...I scan more pics then I email u......

brenda
Alamak, kua si mi???? I only see animals and a woman dancing...where's the the one-room flat leh???????????? The ones under Home...then I must say they are v nice.......!

Pigletz,
Congrats to u
happy.gif
How many weeks liao?

PVL, Emily,
Thanks for ur info bfg and poo
happy.gif

Brenda!!!
Very nice pic! If u ddint tell me its TPY 1-rm flat, i will think its inside a condo studio! Very ke xi to give up such a cozy place ... isit returned to HDB liao??

Eureka,
I m still working on the ad-hoc request. the wen xin story ah .... maybe i email to u and Brenda later?? Brenda, can give me ur email addr?

Pigletz,
Tomorrow should be ok but I'll come a bit late. So any food craving? I'll bring for you
happy.gif

Hi Brenda,
see good news mah... How busy also muz "say" smtg
happy.gif

SHOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know u gonna hate me for this but just pardon me ok!
happy.gif

U look really gorgeous for ur wedding!!! REALLY. Probably cos u nvr meet us with any makeup at all. It is WOW wow WOW 1 pic after another!! U n hb looks so lively, cheery!

My foto, really dun have such impact at all. I dun look much different at all.

Mummies,
FORWARD me ur foto leh........
happy.gif

StyloBB,
Arh please lor... everyone else noe it's under 'Home' leh... obviously riet...duh!
aye, ur wedding pics leh?

deer,
sad hor.. return liao. we were talking talking abt it n i miss it terribly. Hit me this morning that i might have pics in my old websites..hahhah
email address : [email protected]

Shook!
so gorgeous photo why din email me to 'motivate' me leh?

Stylobb,
I wanted to call my uncle to find out more abt my grandfather's report, but last nite i was very bz with YH and my nephew. I took care of YH at home, after hving dinner at my mum's place. And the whole nite i called my mum, my mum called me, my sis called me abt my nephew, so didnt hv time to look into my grandfather's case yet.

My uncle is the one who sees the doc re my grandfather, but he cant call so many pple to pass on the msg, and when my mum passes the msg to us, most of the time is very vague, ask her more, she go gabra. The only person to talk to, is my uncle, and he is not easy to catch on the line, my aunt and my another uncle always call him, see how messy???

Stylo,
haha, I don't sound tired but I sleep at 9plus everynight. haha, as for craving, really don't have lah, those so called craving sometimes bad got stories one. hahaha

deer,
14weeks liao. Tummy showing already cos think it's the second pregnancy.

piggy,
that's good. Food wise ah? haha, see what you wanna bring lor. I don't have much appetite one, so don't think I will get to eat alot too. hahaha, prepare for the other mummies and toddlers can liao.

Hi Deer,
Tot u vanish get busy liao. I read into archive n got2 know ur nephew's situation. Hmmmm, being newborn, I think I will go to the PD to play safe. Weird nvr urinate much?? I also read wat stylobb read...change 8-10 diapers a day for nb......

Hope all is well.

Hi Stylobb,
Brenda's foto too gd to even think it's her work, rite? I saw those foto but gave them a miss, tot that's her collection of others' work. Then how come hazey n pigletz can see n not me. Then ti gum click on HOME, then saw brenda foto n tat's it lor...mesmerized liao!
happy.gif

Hi Ruffy,
Oh ya, saw ur link! Many foto!!! U were very slim then, small waist!! U married which year? Ur foto taken in HK or singapore? Cant help it but tot they look very cantonese
happy.gif

U not pregnant yet, so I no intuition yet
happy.gif
Jia YOU hor!

Pigletz!!!
14 weeks means u r in 2nd trimester liao?? When is ur EDD?? U very good leh, can ren until so late then tell us! but i understand what u mean, must see doc to make sure everything ok b4 u annouce. Hope u hv a smooth pregnancy
happy.gif

deer,
EDD is 10 March, but today's scan indicate it to be 14 March. hahah, I can ren even longer if I want to, but feel gulity to hide so long from you mummies. haha, anyway, will be expose by some mummies tomorrow during the gathering too. hahaha..*wink at brenda n mom2nat* haha...

AY SHook,
Tot I saw our make up artist is the same leh....cant recall her name though? U married which year ah...but during my time, she is much slimmer, dun know same person anot???

deer!!
pig's ren skill is way way too good liao.. she refuse to noe the gender for the bb till birth leh !!!

making me very pek chey!

ARGH!!

pigletz,
u not that bad leh.. last time I ren even longer.. when anounce to friends already told them expecting a boy(5mths).. comming out in 4mths haha
happy.gif
so next time round the earliest I will anounce will be when he/she is 4mths old..after stabilisation.

brenda
Yah me a bit 'slow'....I expected some one-room tunnel flat, who knows so nice and brightly coloured rooms and dcor... v v nice indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! Keke.. u shud have captured some black and white shots as well.

Pics - wait lah...lunchtime I go and scan some more...

absolute/shook
I realise those I sent to u are quite blur (bad scanner last time).... when I scanned some just now, found that the resolution is sharper....argh!!!!! Forgive me if I a bit vain, I try to resend some nice ones later...

mum2nat
Ok, I wait hah......

eureka
Thanx for informing me about the fatty show... me only watched for like 10mins... can't stand it when they went to the bath-tub with the model...aiyoh...
Think u beta go for those indivdl slimming centres and not appear on this type of show... not good for reputation...!!!!

Pics - u and I expected tunnel pics and dodgy surroundings... haha....

deer
Save your breath and typing skills - share your wen xin story here lah! Otherwise u receive more request that u gotta do more work later...rite or not?????

Grandpa - best to ask your uncle, otherwise so luan, pass msg from one to another...at least your grandpa got quite good family support...

ruffy
Dun say if I dun ask for your pics hor, cos I saw them last time.... u got married v young, I rembr u told us before..

Shook,
Even ur emcee looks very familiar, I think I know him!!!!

I prefer u to bun up ur hair, shows ur feature n bring out ur smile better, very nice....Ur studio foto nice!

Absolut,
I 'HATE' u! Ur wedding foto makes me feel that I SHD REDO my wedding all over again.. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! I esp luv ur pink gown......Ur arms, ah duh....ur height, very nice!!! Ur white gown also very nice but ur waist part abit too loose for u issit?? U slim dn too much ah?

Really look like a model! Very chio n swee!

Mummies,
I feel lousy leh....

Brenda so talented, shook,absolut's wedding foto made me feel so sian for my wedding foto, Envy Ruffy's wedding slim figure n NOW, STYLOBB asking me to go individual slimming center, otherwise very sia suay leh......spoil my day.....
sad.gif

BTW Deer,
Did u say u r into ur 30s liao??? U qin sia's era?? Tot u look very young in ur wedding foto! U married long time ago??

Shook
thot american company usu got good family benefits one leh. My dad also in american co.

Deer
Thanks for the compliments. Bride mah... prob our most beautiful moment. hee hee! That's why dun regret spending $$ on photography coz once in a lifetime.

Stylo
oh yah... me blur already hor. Thot should be same year coz only 1 month difference. haha!

Think you got it rite lah. Our church friend is the guy (intials DP)

So happy ... slept better last nite after letting Ally sleep on the mattress. Still waking up to check on her but at least dun have her squirming around the bed. She was quite excited abt having all the mattresses on the floor. Think it's something new. So we all laid there while she drank milk and let her toss around etc. Put so many mattress and cushions around til her bed area is bigger than my queen size bed. haha!

Hazey
PM you already.

Eureka
Email you already. Then you can tell me whether fatter or slimmer better. haha! U can share yours also hor! Maybe we should just put our wedding links in our yahoo groups so dun need to keep emailing and PM.

Deer
Ally also didn't urinate for a day in the hospital and they said it might be not enough BM so they fed her some glucose and made sure she urinated before coming back.

Maybe you can call the PD of your nephew to check and see if there's a need to bring him down if no poo. Think urine more impt than poo leh.

Brenda
No lah ... not maxcool. Another brand start with E (locally made) from Suntec (opp kids mall)

Mom2Nat
Me also want to see wedding pics leh. Can email to [email protected]?

Pigletz
Congrats! Yay... 1 more bb coming up!

Pigletz, Congras! you can really hid very well lei for almost 3 months
happy.gif
So many of your tods getting didi/meimei soon, so envious.

Mom2Nat, got see my post to you yesterday? I still waiting to see your sexy pics lei...PM me lah.

Hi Pringles,
Always wanted to reply u but slip of mind.

C/c issue.....if u r a sahm, caregiving best to leave it to us mums, no one ever beat us. Childcare caregivers, U really heartbreak seeing how they handle the younger kids. As for exposure to learning, perhaps u can opt for some playgroup or some enrichment classes outside?

I am looking into Lorna Whiston/I can Read/yamaha for Rae currently, nothing concrete. May put him in for 2006, see how.

Just my sharing....

ruffy
Sorry I dun have ur email at my new email site..can give me, I try to send in the next 1 hour...

eureka
U dun scold me again ah, u are the one who said u wanted to slim down ok!!!
I talk later, have my lunch, come back and show u the pics.

Brenda,
Been searching this for u n Jem....hope u like it n do u mean this? Hope I got it rite, magnificant?
happy.gif

314016.jpg

314017.jpg

EUREKA !
YES ! That's the one... actually have it at Ocean Park too but was pouring down noe like what, so gave it a missed..hiaz! You play on it before?

Wey wey... me talented wun be here chatting w u liao. I'm now a typical wife n mummy, carrying red plastic bags not Prada bag leh.

Pigletz
Wow....u are pregnant too! CONGRATS!!!

Eureka
Thks for the reply. I'm looking into enrichment classes too.

Skyblue
How much was each lesson for kindermusik?

StyloBB,
B&W pictures of what? hahaha, i very vain.. too proud of my orange walls to shoot it B&W. As for the corridors etc hor.. i tell u, u dun lauf, k. I dun dare to shoot. I very fearful of mok mok.

Absolut,
Oops.. hahahha, wrong brand

Nvr played b4 leh Brenda......
So deprived...u know my era, qin xia always run along the shore with chin han n go to such magnificant ride, giggling happily away....me no leh.....maybe stylobb n her hb have lah...n i mean now...hahahahha

U talented cant talk to me meh?? I also carry plastic bag, highest class is cold storage or frm carrefour only
happy.gif

Brenda, Eureka, StyloBB,
Just drop u an email.

Brenda, Eureka,
Aiya, b&w can use software to change it into b&w mah .... but dunno whether the effect will be the same???

Eureka,
I ROM long time ago. But customery was held only in 2003, the photos were taken end 2002. Thanks for saying i m young looking .... even though i dun mind my hb is younger than me .... but somehow i dun feel good when there was a time me and hb marked on a diff age category when we filled up survery forms or smthg like this .... but he just turned 30 this yr, so my nitemare is over liao .... hahaha ...

Absolut,
Thanks for ur reply on bb's urine
happy.gif

StyloBB,
U very vain! Buay tahan u! U got scan more photos ah?? Later i will go and check again when i m free.

Pigletz,
U like this kind of suspension ah?? I dun think i can ren until bb come out then know boy or girl! So u bought all yellow and white bb clothes for Gareth during then??

Deer,
just read ur story... hahahhaha, why can't post here har??

But good to hear from u! jiayou jiayou!!

eureka arh,
if i'm talented, i wun be a receptionist staying indoor chatting in a forum mah.. heheheh, i'll be outdoor leh. Anh hor !!! when it comes to home... SSHOULD GO SEE PIGLETZ'S PLACE !!! Nice!

Hazey,
MArk bringing his xbox tomm leh... ur hb bringing controller?

Eureka, Brenda,
I buay tahan both of u! Carrefour plastic bag higher class ah??? Then next time i go to Carrefour more often ... hahaha ....

Eureka
Yah lor... realise my wedding gown also loose hor... make me look fat fat. Aiyah... also good lah... maybe if lose enough weight after delivering no. 2, should take out my gown and wear again! Loose so got space. hahaha! So dun find that I look better fat already lah!
happy.gif

U very clown! Make me LOL! Too bad... all the comments came all at once hor. Share with me your pics leh ... think you too humble already lah. So got eat lunch or not? Maybe no mood already...
happy.gif

Stylo / Eureka
Watched a bit of the fatty show but think it's so degrading for the girls. Wah lauz... esp the feed grapes part. Machiam so desperate. Think I met Ivy, the admin manager before at some meeting leh. Maybe at 7-11. Super familiar.

Stylo
I dun blame you for missing out Brenda's home. Me also click around 3 times before deciding that should be it coz too nice already. Was expecting some dark dark, old and retro looking place.

Brenda, did you paint the wall yourself?

Absolut, i think the brand you talking abt is from the shop Embrio rite? OK, going to oggle at ur pictures liao... cannot tahan... cannot resist!

Shook, Mom2nat, Stylobb, please please forward pictures for me can???? [email protected]

brenda/eureka
Send liao.. pls check.

brenda
B/W, like what eureka posted, B/W pics nice... what is mok mok? Ghost???

eureka
WHat, running round the merry-go-round, sorry hor, I not so romantic!!

absolut
We also slept well.. he got up at 6.40am calling me...then by 7.00am..fully awake, thereafter said 'Milk'...guess he became hungry, drank his 240ml.... He must have called 'mae-mee' 20 times!!

Oh, DP..hehe...almost the last eligible bachelor....his gf is rather sweet looking.... glad that they are getting married....

I resent some pics to your new email... did not want to clog up your other email.

I agree the pink gown is v nice.... all your gowns are spring colours yah... dun think I can take those light blue or peach...

ruffy
Still awaiting your reply so I can send.

Styloobb
I think I email you liao leh, but your hotmail can't take the file, got alternative email?

Hmmm... those I share photos with ah... how come no email of photos from you all??
sad.gif
<font color="ff0000">EUREKA??</font>... shook??

Oh yah Pigletz,
Before I forget... I need Giggler's hp no. leh

Deer,
Pigletz will tell u she not intending to buy anything for no. 2.

Mom2nat,
Eureka say u very high class woah..hahhahahah

Back