16 days late and negative home test! Help!!

saralash

Hi ladies, I posted before in ' matters of the heart ' thread abt trying to unsuccessfully conceive for the past 2 years.
Now I'm 16 days late ( as of 9/10/2012). My period has been irregular but the most it skips is 3-5 days.
This is the first time its been 16 days. I tested yesterday but it showed -ve. Very sad!
I don hv tender breast or anything but I notice that my nipples have been perky for the past few days, it's never like that. I'm getting cramps now and then, sometimes both side and sometimes only on my right side. Having insomnia for the past few days but still feel fresh and light hearted when I get up.
Also the most obvious difference I noticed,
1) I usually hv breakout of pimple if I'm gonna get my menses but this month nothing of that sort, just a small one near my cheekbone.
2) my pubic area will usually be very itchy before menses and when the menses is abt to finish.
3) I'm getting occasional brown discharge. Sometimes spots, abt twice is a blob.

Do u think I may be pregnant??

Jst fixed appt with my gyn dr Wong frm Thomson. Earliest is next Tuesday at 7.30pm.

What'll think ladies???

Lash, why don't you just go to KKH for a blood test?

Dr Wong Mun Tat? I think abit difficult to book an appt with him.

Back