1 year birthday Celebration

Hi ppp

Thanks
happy.gif
I remembered u
happy.gif
We participated in twinkletotts' birthday spree.

Finally the celebration is over, it's so tiring!

Hi Mummies,

I have some Sesame Street 1st birthday items for sales.

1) Baking cups
2) Crepe paper streamers
3) Helium balloons (15 pcs in Blue, 15 pcs in purple)
4) Sesame Street 1st Birthday Hat

I am selling all item in the items @ $25.
Can sell at individual items as well.
Collection at Yishun MRT or Cityhall Mrt.
Pls PM me if interested.
1177107.jpg
1177108.jpg

Hi bestwishes,

I've also made a reservation @ grassroot children room for my boy's 1st bday.
Need your comment on the place. Overall gd?
Coz i'm still sourcing for other alternatives.
U cater their buffet?

Hi moon

I like the plc
happy.gif
it's a good choice especially for parents with kids.
The kids will enjoy themselves, Elsie's Kitchen is good, the guests gave good comments on their food.

Hi Chelseadoggie,

Wow... well organised bday party for your boy.
I would like to know where did you get the big birthday banner? Thanks.

Hi best wishes,

where is the grassroot's children's playroom?
May want to consider it for my girl's 2nd b'dae since there r so many care bears pics around. Can have care bears theme!

Hi,

I chanced upon this thread.

May I know where to get Pooh figurines to decorate the birthday cake? Also, where can I get party bags and items?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi

Thanks for all the pic...
Was having headache.... for my ger party...wahahahaha...my boi din have any 'big' celebration before as his Bdae...keep crashing with events...

1st birthday... our housewarming in the following month...so foresake
2nd Birthday.... mei mei first month in the following month so ALSO ganna foresake...
3rd birthday...will CELEBRATE together with mei mei...
happy.gif
He had a BIRTHDAY PARTY FINALLY!!!!

Me not taking chances with PG.... going straight to SO.... But party will be in June... kekekekekekeke

Hi

I have a brand new pooh decor (tree trunk, pooh bear, tigger & the swing with Roo sitting on it all come in 1 whole pc stick together) for sale from birthday direct. Still sealed in packaging. Bought for S$19 incl. shipping & reg postage. Selling at S$18, meet up at Raffles Place MRT & Tiong Bahru MRT only.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

hi mummies who are planning your kid's birthday,
I'm working at Concourse building.. All the party shops (in fact Concourse shopping) will be shifted out from Concourse this Saturday, the shopping area will be demolished to build service apartment. Some of the shops will be shifted to Tekka Mall, some to middle road.

For your information in case u all make a wasted trip.

Hi All

I'm really interested to order a b'day cake and cupcakes from Gald, Vivian or Cherylshuen. I find their cakes are very nicly designed.

Has anyone ordered from them before? Are their cakes n cupcakes delicious? What are the price range like??

Thanks in advance for the info.

Hi

Ive ordered from cherylshuen for my son's 2nd birthday, very satisfied with the outlook and the taste is really nice, I ordered orange cranberry.

If you'd like to see a picture you can email to me at [email protected]

Hi Juunnee

Thanks. Btw, does she made choco flavour? My kids' love choco and they actually want me to make one for their brother's 1st b'day. Haiz...

Yes, I would love to see your son's cake. Must b very lovely. Is it alright you email me at [email protected]? Thanks again

I am looking for mickey and minnie decor for my 2 kids whose birthdays falls on 20th and 21st sept .... my son would love to have barney deco ... but i guess i will get barney gift sets for his classmates

Hi Mrs Chew,

I ordered a cake for my gal's birthday last december. It was a 9" cake covered with whip cream and cookies and cream filling. It was nice. I paid $80 for the cake. Here is a picture of the cake

1304313.jpg

HI
can anyone email me Glad's contact? Cant find in her blog. So sad that Vivian not taking orders anymore.
Sigh. Thanks.

hi, anyone knows about the chinese tradition of zhua zhou i.e. letting birthday child pick from items like pen, calculator, food item etc. to predict his/her future? need advise on the list of items and the meanings as i'd like to try that for my girl's coming 1st birthday. thanks

Hi everyone,

Thinking of getting a cake that is suitable for a 1-year old's consumption on her first birthday. Anyone knows of any such cakery?

Smurfygal

Are you thinking of getting a cake free of eggs or also free of gluten, milk, soy etc? I was thinking of getting a hypoallergenic cake for my birthday boy.

There is a "Baby's 1st Year Old birthday" thread in the 2007 mummies section. Seems like everyone is still in the 2006 thread!
It seems easy enough to get an eggless version as there are a few bakeries like emicakes and kyo that does an eggless version of their cakes or some vegetarian places like vegepals. If you want a cake that is free of gluten, dairy and least likely to cause allergies, I think there are also some who can do it but less mainstream.

Hi Belle L,

Think we're supposed to introduce egg yolk & egg white only after the BB hits 1 year old right? That's why I'm thinking of getting something that is safe for bb to take since it's sad if adults eat the cake while the birthdae boy/girl looks on. Maybe I'll check out the 2207 thread. Came to 2006 thread as I click on the last 72 hours update and only this thread came up
happy.gif

There is very little activity in the 2007 thread. That's why I came here too. Normally egg yolks can be introduced earlier than 1 year. But I haven't too.

I wish all the bakers would provide a free hypoallergenic smash cake for the one year birthday boy/girl. In the western countries, the birthday boy and girl would get their own smash cake to play with or eat and it is customary to get a photo of them messing up the cake. I am ordering a normal cake for the party but it is a hassle trying to source for the hypoallergenic smash cake and so may go without.

Hi mummies
can share with me where to get those wording candle for the birthday cake?
i went to the party shop but can only find 'Happy 1st Birthday' still need wordings for me boy's name.

i bless u,
the one my boy wan is the choo choo train design, but today went down, wanting to order, then the guy told me inside not cake, is fully mashmallows, sigh. NO wonder so cheap. Now I have to source again, n its one week away. I die lah.He wan train designs, car, or fire engine. Faint.

hi ladies,

can someone tell me where is PG? what's the number? i have a cake design in mind but looking for a reliable baker..

for a party of about 30 pple, how many Kg is needed?

Back