0-18 months Toddlers Gym Class to recommend. Thanks!

Hi Derrick,
There is an error message on your webpage. Keen to know your rates & if you have any holiday programme. Can PM me? My son is 2.5yo.

Hi Derrick,

i m also keen to know Skygym rates, tried calling Skygym @ Turf city branch but no one pick up the phone.

Pls pm me. My son is 2 years old.

Hi, Just to share my experience with Gymboree. I've bought a family package and it's about to due by 2 Jun 11, however due to a injury, my boy is unable to attend those classes for 2 weeks as per doctor advise. I've requested for a 2 weeks extension since I've a lot of classes left in my package, however it was rejected due to the terms & condition stated in the purchase of this package.

The setup of Gymboree is for money generating and not early childhood developmemt from what I see here. How can they use T&C to push away a small request of 2 weeks extension, when my boy has a valid doctor medical cert to rest at home?

I hope other parents will take note of such T&C whenever you think of purchasing any package from Gymboree Tanglin.

Hi

I would like to share my experience with Gymboree Harbourfront branch. My girl is 6 months old and she first joined the Level 1 class (for 1 - 6 months. She seemed to enjoy the class and the principal is seemed interacting with all the parents - she even remembered my girl's name.

On the second session, my girl somehow threw a tantrum and refused to do what the teacher did. We had no choice but to leave the class half-way. However, one of the teaching assistants told us to stay back for the Level 2 class (for 6 months to 10 months) to see whether my baby like it as she felt that my girl could have grown up and not used to lying down as in level 1.

Instead of just taking charging me of that class, the centre allowed me to attend another class to see whether my baby can adapt. In addition, as I would be away for work and not able to bring baby for the subsequent class, the centre is kind enough to understand and allow me to do that.

So far, I have very good experience with Gymoboree Harbourfront.

Hi,
my gal went to MyGym @Tampines since she was 12-mths old (nw 18-mth). She was blur and not cooperative for the firts few weeks. But over a mth, she loves to go there and can do routine on her own. I think it is quite good, friendly teachers. Usually abt 3 teachers per session. My little comment on this plc =)

Hi, are there any mothers who are currently in Gymboree Play & Learn 1? I've just signed my baby up for the class and am wondering if there's anyone who might be in the same class.
Thanks!

Hi,
I brought my first child to Gymboree and he loved love it. As it is common for working parents like us not going there regularly, they seems to be very understanding. They extended our classes many occasions where we were out of town. Teachers are friendly too. I will be bringing my second child there soon. Must give it a trial to find out.

My baby with gymboree too and I think it not bad. I guess especially so for babies who are at home and not going any childcare yet, this is good for them

Hi mummies,

I wanted to share my bad experience with Gymboree Harbourfront. I signed up a play&music package in May for my son when he was 10 mth old then. i was told there isnt any time limit to complete the package and hence, i signed up for it as my son seemed to enjoy the trial class.
Since then we have been going for the class averaging abt 2-3 times a month as we were bored by the repetitive activities during the classes. and also sometimes my son fell sick too.

Today, we went to a higher level class as my son is already 16mth old. i was approached by a lady at the counter half way thru the class and told me that i have 1 remaining lesson left after today's class. Hence, i checked thru my records after the class and realized i shld have 2 lessons more to go. So i asked the lady check for me and she took her own sweet time to check and when she realised that she made a mistake, she didnt apologise to me and continue to tell me that i need to finish the 2 remaining lessons within the next 2 weeks. When i told her that this wasnt pointed out to me and she took out the registration form and pointed out to one of the clauses that mention 'make-up class has to be completed within the registered period' ?!?!?! then i continued to say that doesnt mean anything on the time frame to complete my package. Moreover i will be traveling next week so i requested for Nov to complete my package. To make matter worse, she said cannot. have to complete within next 2 weeks. if we are traveling, we have to show passport proof or if the child is sick, we hv to show MC!!!

This is really ridiculous to me. Firstly they counted my attendance wrongly, no apology. Then the miscommunication on the time frame to complete the lessons also no apology and went on to insist that i hv to complete the 2 remaining lessons within the next 2 weeks and dun even allow room for negotiation.
Lastly, when i said i will not bring my son back there anymore and she cant be bothered abt it!!!

To be frank, my son doesnt seem to learn anything much other than his motor skills. Come to think abt it, it's really a waste of time and money!!

sleepiegal
wow really bad experience at Gymboree Harbourfront
i have intend to send my DS1 to Gymnoree as it is near my place but now seem need think twice

wan to confirm the teachers are not local?

I sent my 1st child to Gymboree tanglin mall 2 years back and thought it was quite alright. But this time round., my experience with them at habourfront is terrible. They are no longer as flexible as before after the recent change in management. They are also not sincere in offering their free trial class.

Back