(2008/06) June 2008

Credit Card rate: US$1~SG$1.471661
Vpost charge after 20% off: SG$86.69

Order from www.fatbraintoys.com
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick </TD><TD>Ordered Amount</TD><TD>Weight (lbs)</TD><TD>vPOSTUSA</TD><TD>Payment RCV</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Credit/(Debit)</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ellysia</TD><TD>$79.87</TD><TD>5.45</TD><TD>$19.14</TD><TD>$74.69</TD><TD>-$24.32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD>$33.11</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>$10.26</TD><TD>$33.75</TD><TD>-$9.62 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ioio</TD><TD>$86.07</TD><TD>4.25</TD><TD>$14.93</TD><TD>$87.72</TD><TD>-$13.28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fen (candys) w EGY - sms</TD><TD>$58.25</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>$10.71</TD><TD>$52.65</TD><TD>-$16.31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD>$17.78</TD><TD>1.30</TD><TD>$4.57</TD><TD>$18.12</TD><TD>-$4.22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>yummy_pie</TD><TD>$38.43</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>$9.34</TD><TD>$42.09</TD><TD>-$5.68 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bon Jovi</TD><TD>$93.13</TD><TD>5.05</TD><TD>$17.74</TD><TD>$98.10</TD><TD>-$12.77 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Please rem to email me after payment transfer,
do discuss on collection from me.
happy.gif

PS: Anyone who needs to see vpost shipping invoice or my credit card bill,
pls PM me.
happy.gif

Order from Amazon - Hohner Kids
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick </TD><TD>Ordered Amount (SG$)</TD><TD>Payment RCV</TD><TD>Credit/(Debit) </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (Cost of item + shipping)</TD><TD>$37.74</TD><TD>$38.22</TD><TD>$0.48 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Vpost charge after 20% off;
Box 1 - SG$8.94
Box 2 - SG$8.26

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">leng leng.. trust u and tks for e effort to organise, will transfer to u shortly.. ermn.. when and where can collect?

sharon.. yalor.. plan ahead... </font></font>

Leng Leng

I want to opt for normal postage. Tink it will go the post office as usual since its big. U let me know the total cost incl postage.

Ellysia,
yah...
first bead maze - 1.3 lbs
geometric shapes jumbo knob - 2.4 lbs
Dado Cubes - 1.75 lbs

first bead maze no box woh...
Will dent during normal postage handling or not?

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">leng leng..sun will u be gg to ur parent's place at bedok?</font></font>

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">no lor.. i am gg to aljunied side so thinking of popping by.. maybe arrange with you again..or you let me noe if u r gg.. i stay at the other end of the island far far west.. heee..</font></font>

Leng Leng

All yr location v far...
i can only meet from Raffles MRT to TPY/AMK location.

Is it possible to get a box from Post office for the first bead maze? and paste the word fragile.

Tat time u post the GNC bottles to me, i find quite well protected got stuffling inside. can do the same?

Extra cost for packaging u can let me know.

The prob is my hb dun like to go far far to collect spree item.. he will say v lei chey even though got car.

Yr house at compassvale, is it near MRT?
cos tis weekend i going to my fren house at kovan.. dunno can drive up to compassvale or not.

ellysia,
hehe... they'll ask you to purchase a box...
I'll try to get a box &amp; let you know...
U sure by normal postage???

Stuffings?

Leng Leng

Normal postage will still go to post office.
Registered postage will also go to post office cos no one at home to collect..
tats why i always opt for normal postage.

U dun post first. i check with hb whether tis weekend can drop by yr house at compassvale. u pm me yr hp can? Tis sun are u at home?

Hi Mummies,

Long time never come here to chit chat.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Seems like CC is the hot topic now.

Feifei: want to ask u cos you said amazing stars is one of CC which u have shortlisted so wan to check with you what is your opinion of the place?

Cos my place here got a branch of amazing star and i'm kinda interested in it.

Thanks.

Angel,
Hi there...actually hor, i have not view amazing star yet but I hv a fren whose son has been there for soemtim eliao...So far, din hear any negative comments from her wor...But I will want to go and view maybe next week also as I hv an appt with Cherie Hearts in the morning =)... U also shortlisted Amazing star?

ellysia,
received your payment liao,
see you tomorrow.
happy.gif

ioio,
nice meeting you &amp; your family,
sorry not my house, cannot invite you in,
else our kids can play with your little one.
happy.gif

How's the "par toring" with your hubby? hehehe..

Yesterday bot a pair of sandals for yu zhe at taka, Osh Kosh $39.90, v nice n light weight. When he try on, let him walk outside a bit. He so happy tat he insist to walk while holding one of our hand, n walk throughout esprit while i trying clothes..then he wanted to crawl when he is tired!:p v funny.

Hi mummies!

Feifei: Yup.. I shortlisted amazing stars, the branch at bukit panjang cos its near my mil place so easier for her to fetch my ger.. but most likely we will only send my ger there at 3 yrs old..

Let me know after u have been there, k?

Leng Leng

thks. today went to attend my fren full month celebration at Kovan, then was late because we not familar with area, drive wrong way also. So ended up at her place late, thus left late too. Wasn't familar with SK area too so oso drive roundabout way.

Lengleng,
tks for organising th efatbrain spree..Charlotte love the rainmaker..Kept on holding to it now =)..hehe..

angel,
sure, no prob =)...U wan to send ur ger there when she is 3yrs old fo rnursery classes?

At night bring yu zhe to my hb's fren house for her daughter bday. Got many kids around. Tink he is over stimulated, keep playing the toys there, then snatch toys from other kids and he play toys v rough, knock over other kids etc. i oso scared he damage other people's toys lor. Very naughty lor, so pull him away. Then he throw tantrum. In the end, quickly bring him back to home liao. He keep throwing tantrum inside the car
sad.gif

then we oso scare he go and grab the cake.. other kids can eat the cake he cannot.. so sad. sigh.

<font color="aa00aa">Morning ladies!

Morning feifei!
So sad that i din get to shop much on tat day, coz the heavy laptop really make my shoulder so painful, that i decided just grab what i want to buy and straight went home. But later, me and hubby go to United Square for that lego fair. Din buy anything, so all the toys is not suitable for my girls, so just treat it as 'patoh' session for me and hubby. haha....

Ellysia,
The lego toys on the fair is all in good condition but not suitable for my girls. More suitable for boys lor. Any by the time i was there, most of the toys oredy gone and the Q at cashier is super long lor. But the price is quite attractive lah.</font>

Felicia,
hehe...good to hv some er ren shi jie with hu at times hor =)...Tmr I bringing charlotte for her mmr jab le...hope she will be ok lor..

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">hi mummies..

leng leng.. no problem, we nv tear coupon oso..nice meeting u and cornelius.. hee.. nv go parktor loah..just to and fro.. thanks god he doze off while on the way back..he he.. </font></font>

angel...
there is an BP mummy thread... i think some of them hv feedback on Amazing Star. U r referring to the one at Greendridge shopping ctr right? lemme go find the thread link for u.

feifei,
not too bad except that my girl is becoming super active...always running around the house messing up my &amp; her stuff etc...tiring!

read tat u gals looking up on CC...me thot of letting her join playgroups instead...those 2 hrs session...

ellysia,
i understand halfdays are pretty much ex compared to full days. so im still deciding...not much choices ard my place too

shycloud,
maybe can try JG for playgroups? I heard good reviews on them.
happy.gif

alternatively, i heard schoolhouse by the bay is also good. they offer only classes from 2 to 5pm. its situated in the east, near katong CC (mountbatten there).

shycloud,
hehe, this is just the beginning..hee..

I also looking at playgroups actually but Cherie playgroups is half day ones..And the branch in SK is more ex than other braches like in Jurong etc..hiaz..

Tera,
I also looking at JG..But problem is the location for me...too far le and I staying in sengkang..but I am looking into their wkends program frm 18mths now.Cos now char is attending kindermuisk for another 2 mths, by then she is onli 17mths, so tot of letting her join JG for 1 term before she starts going to CC =)...

Schhose by the bay onli hv 1 branch?

Back