IVF/ICSI Support Group

Yes, I have tried twice, and this was what the doctor told me in the end.

Have you tried all possible stimulation protocols including mini IVF ? IVF treatment is like trial & error. Sometimes our body react differently to different stims drugs or even on different cycles. For me, my IVF dr also suggested egg donar option after my 2nd fresh cycle landed with only 1 bad quality embryo. But I persisted and requested him to change to a more complex protocol and this final time worked. Consider the donar option only when you have exhausted all viable options.

Hello ladies here, long time never access to this forum after I miscarriage for my 1st FET on Jan’19. I’m scheduled for my 2nd FET on 4June but I having on and off spotting till today right after my menses. I’m just curious if I still can proceed for my FET? Thank you ladies.

Hello ladies here, long time never access to this forum after I miscarriage for my 1st FET on Jan’19. I’m scheduled for my 2nd FET on 4June but I having on and off spotting till today right after my menses. I’m just curious if I still can proceed for my FET? Thank you ladies.

Do not do fet if still spotting. See a gynae or Tcm to regulate your hormones. No point wasting your precious embryo if womb n lining not in good condition.

Yes, I have tried twice, and this was what the doctor told me in the end.

Many ladies only bfp after a few tries. Finish using your grant before making a decision. Dr could be giving suggestion or recommendation n not necessary a death sentence. U can always seek a second opinion.

Hi anyone knows if the Duphaston medicine must be taken throughout the whole first trimester. Just rem dr Tan HH didn’t give me more, mine already finishing soon, think will finish around week 10.

Hi anyone knows if the Duphaston medicine must be taken throughout the whole first trimester. Just rem dr Tan HH didn’t give me more, mine already finishing soon, think will finish around week 10.
i stopped duphaston and the weekly proluton jab at week 10 but i’m with prof wong. you’re not experiencing any spotting right? should be ok. your body is producing the necessary progesterone to support baby

i stopped duphaston and the weekly proluton jab at week 10 but i’m with prof wong. you’re not experiencing any spotting right? should be ok. your body is producing the necessary progesterone to support baby

I was spotting for 3 weeks but ok since last week. Maybe that’s why he didn’t give me more. Thanks!

Hi ladies,

do you guys still opt to sign up for the embryo transfer insurance with great eastern? It used to be compulsory but not anymore. I can't seem to understand the difference between this and the one parents buy during week 13onwards. Is this additional (specially add on for IVFers) on top for the regular insurance outside the market?

Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies,

do you guys still opt to sign up for the embryo transfer insurance with great eastern? It used to be compulsory but not anymore. I can't seem to understand the difference between this and the one parents buy during week 13onwards. Is this additional (specially add on for IVFers) on top for the regular insurance outside the market?

Thanks in advance!
I did sign up with GE. I think most other maternity related insurance do not cover ivf-related pregnancy. Do note for ARP insurance under GE you have to submit the form within 7 days from transfer. This requires your doctor to endorse hence better get the form before the transfer and get the doctor to sign on the transfer day to save hassle

Hi ladies,

Thanks in advance!

It used to be compulsory but now it’s not because of new medishield for citizen babies.
GE ivf insurance only covers NICU and neo natal ward so it’s not a comprehensive insurance like the week 13 onwards insurance. But not all week 13 onwards insurance covers ivf conceives babies. Last I heard only GE and AIA covers ivf babies.

Does anyone here have any experience with using their relatives or close friends as egg or sperm donors? Me and my hubby will soon have to make the most important decision of our lives - that is whether to use my cousin as an egg donor (we asked and she has already agreed). My doctor recommended using my relative as an egg donor, as it is almost impossible to find an altruistic anonymous egg donor in Singapore. Also my doctor said that this will enable a genetic link between me and the child.

However, both me and my hubby feel uncomfortable over the following issues:

(i) Will this 'secret' be accidentally leaked to the child? For example, things may spill out over a careless remark, or quarrel between relatives. Also, children of relatives may overhear adult conversation, and leak this to my future child. You know children are talkative and can never be trusted to keep adult's secrets.

(ii) Say that we decide not to keep this secret, but tell the child from the very beginning, wouldn't he or she feel odd and later suffer from an identity crisis especially during the teenage years. Wouldn't the child want to establish a special relationship with the known donor as he/she grows up?

(iii) Regardless of whether the secret is kept, would not it be awkward during family gatherings such as CNY, when the child will have to meet the donor relative. Even if the child is ignorant, both of us parents and the donor cousin will feel rather awkward.

Hope that anyone here who has faced this issues share his/her experience with us.

Does anyone here have any experience with using their relatives or close friends as egg or sperm donors? Me and my hubby will soon have to make the most important decision of our lives - that is whether to use my cousin as an egg donor (we asked and she has already agreed). My doctor recommended using my relative as an egg donor, as it is almost impossible to find an altruistic anonymous egg donor in Singapore. Also my doctor said that this will enable a genetic link between me and the child.

However, both me and my hubby feel uncomfortable over the following issues:

(i) Will this 'secret' be accidentally leaked to the child? For example, things may spill out over a careless remark, or quarrel between relatives. Also, children of relatives may overhear adult conversation, and leak this to my future child. You know children are talkative and can never be trusted to keep adult's secrets.

(ii) Say that we decide not to keep this secret, but tell the child from the very beginning, wouldn't he or she feel odd and later suffer from an identity crisis especially during the teenage years. Wouldn't the child want to establish a special relationship with the known donor as he/she grows up?

(iii) Regardless of whether the secret is kept, would not it be awkward during family gatherings such as CNY, when the child will have to meet the donor relative. Even if the child is ignorant, both of us parents and the donor cousin will feel rather awkward.

Hope that anyone here who has faced this issues share his/her experience with us.

I feel for you.

My aunt couldn’t conceive at all, so she adopted 2 kids from her husband’s siblings. From the very beginning the kids were aware that they were adopted and who their parents and siblings were. It’s not as complicated as your situation but the kids, now in teens and 20s have never been awkward about it. They even occasionally stay with their real parents overnight.

Hi ladies, anyone encountered thyroid issue like hypothyroidism, doc mention tat immune system will attack foreign tissue hence doc prescribed medicine before FET to prevent miscarriage...i read online tis immune disorder may cause birth defects, miscarriage, infertility and weight gain... anyone same issue and manage to conceive?

It used to be compulsory but now it’s not because of new medishield for citizen babies.
GE ivf insurance only covers NICU and neo natal ward so it’s not a comprehensive insurance like the week 13 onwards insurance. But not all week 13 onwards insurance covers ivf conceives babies. Last I heard only GE and AIA covers ivf babies.

Ntuc also cover

Hi ladies, anyone encountered thyroid issue like hypothyroidism, doc mention tat immune system will attack foreign tissue hence doc prescribed medicine before FET to prevent miscarriage...i read online tis immune disorder may cause birth defects, miscarriage, infertility and weight gain... anyone same issue and manage to conceive?

Eggscatcher, I am on the other spectrum.... had severe Hyperthyroidism and my endocrine dr regulated my thyriod levels back to normal before I tried for No2 and one of my thyroid antibodies were elevated. Seeked help from Dr Shiela Vasoo as recommended by Milogal as well as a friend of mine who bfp with Dr Shiela. She put me on Prednisolone and I BFP on that cycle and now my baby is coming to 18months.

Eggscatcher, I am on the other spectrum.... had severe Hyperthyroidism and my endocrine dr regulated my thyriod levels back to normal before I tried for No2 and one of my thyroid antibodies were elevated. Seeked help from Dr Shiela Vasoo as recommended by Milogal as well as a friend of mine who bfp with Dr Shiela. She put me on Prednisolone and I BFP on that cycle and now my baby is coming to 18months.
Hi Daylesford, thanks for ur reply, may i ask after regulate thyroid then manage to conceive successfully for the first time? My doc feedback may be is this root cause that i failed so many times of transfer...

Hi Daylesford, thanks for ur reply, may i ask after regulate thyroid then manage to conceive successfully for the first time? My doc feedback may be is this root cause that i failed so many times of transfer...

Nope. my first born was also via IVF FET back in 2011 where I wasn't diagnose with Hyperthyroid as yet.
Was only diagnose with graves disease after my No1 was born.

Hello, can anyone share the process for natural FET? Understand that we have to go for a few ultrasound scans after our mensus, are these scans meant to track the thickness of the lining? If we cannot achieve the desired lining thickness (btw, what is the desired thickness?), does it mean the natural FET has to be aborted? Also, do we have to track the ovulation date on our own so that the doc can plan for the ET date? And if OPKs doesn't work for me, how can I track the ovulation date?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, can anyone share the process for natural FET? Understand that we have to go for a few ultrasound scans after our mensus, are these scans meant to track the thickness of the lining? If we cannot achieve the desired lining thickness (btw, what is the desired thickness?), does it mean the natural FET has to be aborted? Also, do we have to track the ovulation date on our own so that the doc can plan for the ET date? And if OPKs doesn't work for me, how can I track the ovulation date?

Thanks in advance!

After ER, if you are gg for fet they will schedule the next appointment based on your cycle length/pattern as they need to time the ET to sync with your natural cycle, so a day 3 transfer to coincide on your day 3 post-ovulation, etc. The first scan will be a few days before your estimated ovulation date and then from there, based on lining thickness and follicle size they will set the next scan date, until it looks like you will ovulate, then they will schedule for the ET.

For me the er drugs seem to affected the cycle after, so my lining didn't seem to go beyond 7mm and the dominant follicle didn't seem like it was growing aft a few scans (i also hv mild pcos). So we had to plan for a medicated FET. 2ww now, and BT tomorrow morning.

Hope that helps!

Thanks in advance!
i’m with NUH. start the monitoring appointments from Day 10 of your cycle. they will monitor if/when you ovulate (by tracking the size of the follicles and LH surge checked via blood test) and the thickness of your lining (minimum 7mm to go ahead for transfer). if either of this two things do not happen, the natural FET will be cancelled. you don’t have to track ovulation date using OPK checking follicle size and blood test is more accurate. be prepared to go to the clinic everyday and do blood test everyday! once ovulation is detected and lining is ok, they will schedule you for ET based on your embryo age (ie day 5 blast = transfer will be 5 days after ovulation). good luck!

Your love will be divided n the emotional part of giving attention to each of them still bothers me. I have so little energy n stamina to focus on both at the same time. But yes I understand the time n age running out n cannot afford to slowly try. My fren always tease n remind me that I wanted to put four in Hahaha.
All the best for your cycle n hope to see your post on bfp soon!

Oh yes, and I cannot imagine if have to divide with no 1 also. Yes.. definitely no time.
Bahaha. Imagine if put 4 and then the 4 split somemore! *faints*
Thank you! :)

Thanks in advance!

I think it depends on the hospital.
When I did with RH, I came a couple of times for blood test and scans. They are done to check for lining, size of follicles and the LH surge. My dr also told me to check the OPK. I was kiasu so I checked every few hours. Once the test line is darker than the control line, then I call the clinic and they will ask me come down for a scan. The day for the transfer will be your ovulation + the age of your embryo was frozen.

When I did with NUH, from day 9 or 10, I had to come daily for scan and blood test. Dr didn't ask me to test using OPK. Super tiring and was such a bummer when the surge didn't happen and my egg started to shrink. Had to abort that cycle and ended up having to pay about 1k still.

Hi all, first time posting.

I started my fresh IVF cycle at the start of May with KKH and transferred 1 FEB blastocyst on day 5. Received confirmation today that it's not a viable pregnancy given that the numbers have not doubled at all since my first beta test last Friday. All I am hoping for is that it will not be ectopic.

This is my 4th unsuccessful pregnancy for the past 2.5 years with 1 chemical pregnancy, a 14 week miscarriage and an ectopic in Jan. For the past year after my miscarriage last May, I did everything I could. I did TCM, bought Tian yuan xiang chicken essence, lost 20 kg via diet and exercise to reach a healthy BMI. Maybe its fated, but the end results are always the same despite trying so hard.

It's so tough, really so tough trying to maintain positivity. I don't know how you ladies can cope with it. My husband can only say so much and I dont want to risk alienating him with my whining as well.

I noticed that there are quite a number of ladies here with KKH IVF, would like to know if they checked the thickness of your lining on the day of transfer?

Thanks for hearing me out.

I started my fresh IVF cycle at the start of May with KKH and transferred 1 FEB blastocyst on day 5. Received confirmation today that it's not a viable pregnancy given that the numbers have not doubled at all since my first beta test last Friday. All I am hoping for is that it will not be ectopic.

This is my 4th unsuccessful pregnancy for the past 2.5 years with 1 chemical pregnancy, a 14 week miscarriage and an ectopic in Jan. For the past year after my miscarriage last May, I did everything I could. I did TCM, bought Tian yuan xiang chicken essence, lost 20 kg via diet and exercise to reach a healthy BMI. Maybe its fated, but the end results are always the same despite trying so hard.

It's so tough, really so tough trying to maintain positivity. I don't know how you ladies can cope with it. My husband can only say so much and I dont want to risk alienating him with my whining as well.

I noticed that there are quite a number of ladies here with KKH IVF, would like to know if they checked the thickness of your lining on the day of transfer?

Hugs. I feel your pain. Myself also had 4 failed pregnancies from 8 attempts.
Still hoping for the golden child.
You may consider meditation or aromatherapy to help with the mental health.
On day of transfer there’s no check on lining. It should have been done before the ER or before dr approve the FET transfer.

Hi, I believe it has been really tough. I had 1 miscarriage 3 years ago and till date it still remains in my heart.

Not sure how to help you, but the fact that u managed to get pregnant before proves that your uterus can be implanted..

Did the doc say the reason for your 14 weeks mc? Have u tried endo scratch (not sure if this will help implantation at the correct place and not the tubes?)

For all the FETs I’ve done, they don’t check lining thickness on day of transfer. Once they check it’s ok for transfer then that’s it, no more checking

Hmm.. Just curious.. Did your tcm advise u against any diet when you are pregnant?

Mine strictly NO to dang gui... For the whole pregnancy.. He said that some ladies might not be aware and take such herbs and causing the pregnancy suddenly just mc. Herbal soup must take with caution as some herbs are not suitable for pregnancy..

Hugs. I feel your pain. Myself also had 4 failed pregnancies from 8 attempts.
Still hoping for the golden child.
You may consider meditation or aromatherapy to help with the mental health.
On day of transfer there’s no check on lining. It should have been done before the ER or before dr approve the FET transfer.

Thanks for the kind words, will consider meditation and aromatherapy to relax. I know they took measurements during the initial hormone treatment but otherwise I didn't know whether my lining was optimal prior to retrieval. I hope you get your golden child soon as well.

Hi, I believe it has been really tough. I had 1 miscarriage 3 years ago and till date it still remains in my heart.

Not sure how to help you, but the fact that u managed to get pregnant before proves that your uterus can be implanted..

Did the doc say the reason for your 14 weeks mc? Have u tried endo scratch (not sure if this will help implantation at the correct place and not the tubes?)

For all the FETs I’ve done, they don’t check lining thickness on day of transfer. Once they check it’s ok for transfer then that’s it, no more checking

Yes that's the only shred of hope that I'm holding on to. My gynae had said the same thing as well but it's just so heartbreaking to see a heartbeat and then 3 visits later, it's no longer there. I did do karotyping on the fetus for chromosomal abnormalities and thyroid blood tests but everything came back negative. The worst thing was learning about the gender of the fetus through the report. I heard about endo scratch as well, will ask about it on my next visit. Thank you so much for the suggestion, I do appreciate it lots.

Hmm.. Just curious.. Did your tcm advise u against any diet when you are pregnant?

Mine strictly NO to dang gui... For the whole pregnancy.. He said that some ladies might not be aware and take such herbs and causing the pregnancy suddenly just mc. Herbal soup must take with caution as some herbs are not suitable for pregnancy..

Hi hi, my TCM physician is a woman of few words, so I didn't dare to take anything else during that period where I was drinking the herbal medicine. I started trying to conceive only after she had given the green light to go ahead. The only thing I took was chicken essence during the IVF period. Checked the ingredients and there was no dang gui. Thank you for the heads up on this!

Thanks for the kind words, will consider meditation and aromatherapy to relax. I know they took measurements during the initial hormone treatment but otherwise I didn't know whether my lining was optimal prior to retrieval. I hope you get your golden child soon as well.

Yes that's the only shred of hope that I'm holding on to. My gynae had said the same thing as well but it's just so heartbreaking to see a heartbeat and then 3 visits later, it's no longer there. I did do karotyping on the fetus for chromosomal abnormalities and thyroid blood tests but everything came back negative. The worst thing was learning about the gender of the fetus through the report. I heard about endo scratch as well, will ask about it on my next visit. Thank you so much for the suggestion, I do appreciate it lots.

Hi hi, my TCM physician is a woman of few words, so I didn't dare to take anything else during that period where I was drinking the herbal medicine. I started trying to conceive only after she had given the green light to go ahead. The only thing I took was chicken essence during the IVF period. Checked the ingredients and there was no dang gui. Thank you for the heads up on this!

Yeah.. that’s why every gynae visit was nerve wrecking with the fear of something might happen..
Boy or girl, a loss is a loss..

Have a good rest and come back stronger! As Long as you don’t give up, there’s always a chance!

Hi! Thanks for the reply, yes for tww. Cause I keep seeing online “it is not to be used in pregnancy and breastfeeding” for Progynova... so seems contradictory.
Same here... I was prescribed before ET and during 2WW. but because after I was tested positive for bfp. This medication was removed from my prescription because I encountered DVT. They suspect could be all these extra hormone plus my own hormone causing the DVT. so my gynae exclude this for me.

I also feel contradict because after I bfp, this medication was also continued to be prescribed to me.. But then I read online, it says not suitable for pregnant woman.. Soooo.. Not sure..

Mine is over-elevated TSH & TPO Ab thyroid autoantibodies which I strongly feel that was the cause of my multiple implantation failures and chemical pregnancy. So I did a lot of research before deciding to see Dr Sheila Vasoo. She works hand in hand with my IVF doc, Dr Tan HH and I was put on aspirin, euthyrox, prednisolon and vit D before I finally gotten my bfp. You can read more about her below:-

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/she-helps-couples-with-recurrent-miscarriages

Her clinic details in case you are keen to seek another opinion:-
http://www.arc-clinic.com.sg/services.html

All the best to you!

Hi Ladies, does anyone know the total cost of doing medicated frozen transfer in Kkh? I have used up all the government grant and medisave already. TIA

Big Hugs to you.
This journey is certainly not easy.
I BFP with my first cycle and my son is 3.
I tried another 2 cycles after that, first ended with a failed FET and the second I did not have any fertilized embryo.
I felt so broken. My husband as supportive as he is, does not understand how I felt too. He said we already have one. Everybody said we already have one and have to be thankful but nobody really understand how I've tried so hard to get another one. It's almost been a year but I'm still nursing the emotional wound from the failed cycle and sometimes I'll break down. My doctor told me there's no point for me to try a fresh cycle anymore because she doesn't think I have anymore good eggs. To make things worst, my period pain is horrible and Drs are asking me to contemplate doing a hysterectomy.
But I'm not giving up yet.

I think for people like us, the only way to move on is to pick ourselves up, gather our courage and try again.
Try as much as we can. Don't give up as long as we know we have the strength.
Get the support from this forum and the IVF group in fb. The people here really are very very supportive and have lots of knowledge.
For every cycle I tell myself this - Hope for the best and expect the worst.
I wish you all the best! :)

Big Hugs to you.
I tried another 2 cycles after that, first ended with a failed FET and the second I did not have any fertilized embryo.
I felt so broken. My husband as supportive as he is, does not understand how I felt too. He said we already have one. Everybody said we already have one and have to be thankful but nobody really understand how I've tried so hard to get another one. It's almost been a year but I'm still nursing the emotional wound from the failed cycle and sometimes I'll break down. My doctor told me there's no point for me to try a fresh cycle anymore because she doesn't think I have anymore good eggs. To make things worst, my period pain is horrible and Drs are asking me to contemplate doing a hysterectomy.

I think for people like us, the only way to move on is to pick ourselves up, gather our courage and try again.
Get the support from this forum and the IVF group in fb. The people here really are very very supportive and have lots of knowledge.

Hugs to you. I always believe there are good eggs just that we don’t know when it will surface. This is the question we ask ourselves.....how Long can we persevere mentally n financially. it takes a lot of courage to bounce back.
Encouragement from dr plays a big part but what they say is just their opinion n probably because u have a child she does not feel the need for u to carry on with this difficult journey. She may feel it’s not necessary to take a toil on your body with all the meds n mental stress. As Long as u don’t give up there is still hope. Wish u all the best!

Last edited:
Big Hugs to you.

Hi don’t mind me asking how old are u? What’s the cause of the period pain? Do u have fibroids? I had fibroids and remove via lap but I know they will grow back

Anyone had experienced hpt showing 2 lines after 10mins? I’ve had several already.... one min I’m so happy to see the 2lines but the next I’m so scared too if it’s error... coz I read couple of places that if it’s too Long it could be evaporation lines... my actual BT is on Tuesday

Anyone had experienced hpt showing 2 lines after 10mins? I’ve had several already.... one min I’m so happy to see the 2lines but the next I’m so scared too if it’s error... coz I read couple of places that if it’s too Long it could be evaporation lines... my actual BT is on Tuesday

Likely good news! U can test again on weekend with a digital one

Hugs to you. I always believe there are good eggs just that we don’t know when it will surface. This is the question we ask ourselves.....how Long can we persevere mentally n financially. it takes a lot of courage to bounce back.
Encouragement from dr plays a big part but what they say is just their opinion n probably because u have a child she does not feel the need for u to carry on with this difficult journey. She may feel it’s not necessary to take a toil on your body with all the meds n mental stress. As Long as u don’t give up there is still hope. Wish u all the best!

Yes, it's all fated. I think she did think that since I have one, then I should stop instead of going through this journey again.
Thank you! :)

Hi don’t mind me asking how old are u? What’s the cause of the period pain? Do u have fibroids? I had fibroids and remove via lap but I know they will grow back

39. I have fibroids, endometriosis and adenomyosis. The endo and adeno are the causes of pain. But yes, like fibroids, they will grow back after lap. I've had 2 laps done.

Big Hugs to you.

Spinsterella,
You are not alone. I also had a long journey for my No2. I was bugged with hyperthyroidism after my No1 and took me 4 years to regulate my thyroid hormones before I could try for No2. My No1 was already 5yr old when I started cycling again and Journey for No2 wasn't a breeze either. Did FET with frozen embryos from cycle 1 but BFN. Then started stims again... but resulted in 1 poor quality embryo despite having a good yield of follicles. My dr told me candidly that I was considered a geriatric woman trying to conceive and told me to take things easy since I already had No1... he even suggested that I may want to consider donor egg for my subsequent cycle if I insist of trying for No2. Its depressing hearing these comments. I started goggling extensively and did all i could to get my body prepared for Stims cycle 3. I went on v strict diet and i lost substantial amount of weight plus I changed my TCM etc... Also managed to convince my IVF Dr that I would try my final round of stims with a combination of IVF drugs and he agreed ... This time round, his stims formula worked and i got a 4 good grade blastocysts. I also visited Dr Shiela Vasoo who helped me tackle my elevated thyro antibodies during my FET and I was glad that my perseverance paid off. My No2 was conceived from a single FET transfer. Now when I looked back... I am amazed on how determined I was trying for No2. As long as your ovarian reserve is still in acceptable range and endo is still ok please press on and your prayers for Golden baby 2 will be answered in a matter of time.

I have been through 16 days jabs

Zomacton alternates day
Gonal F 225iu daily
Menopur 150 daily
Orgalutran start from Day 6

Total retrieved 7 eggs. However all 7 eggs are immature and unable to proceed ICSI.

embryologist just said due to poor eggs quality!

This is my second ivf and both failed without eggs transfer..

I have been through 16 days jabs

Zomacton alternates day
Gonal F 225iu daily
Menopur 150 daily
Orgalutran start from Day 6

Total retrieved 7 eggs. However all 7 eggs are immature and unable to proceed ICSI.

embryologist just said due to poor eggs quality!

This is my second ivf and both failed without eggs transfer..
Maybe try coq10? I took like 450mg 1 more before my retrieval... And my egg quality was very good... Of cos I did tcm acupuncture also.

Usually THE 2nd line will show up the moment after you peed and the line must be dark in colour.
If it's too long, yes, it could be an evaporation line.
Suggest you get a ClearBlue.

Your side has no issue? I do have some issues like lower ovarian reserve for my age hence I never had many follicles
I am 36, have low AMH 1.1 and endometriosis on left ovary. My husband has bad sperm count, motility and morphology.

We tried 3 fresh ivf cycle and 1 FET but all failed to implant.

1st cycle - 4 eggs but only 1 fertilised
2nd cycle - 10 eggs but only 4 fertilised. All bfn
3rd cycle - 9 eggs but only 4 fertilised. 2 transferred but bfn. Left 2 more frozen. Hoping for good news for next transfer.

Any similar situation that managed to get BFP? I suspect there is problem with my eggs. Any diet on how to improve egg quality?

Back