BEDBUGS victims

this week is e 2nd week aft engaging them. they came last thurs for 2nd round of spraying. so far, it has been good bt occasionally we have bites but it could be mossie bites as it is not linear. i have 2 more weeks of warranty. fingers crossed!!

My kids room also having this prob. I bought envirole-bed-bug-spray ($9) which has insecticide smell. and spray whatever area that could have the BB hiding in. even unscrew the bedframe and spray inbetween the panel. I pushed out the cabinet and spray even the back of it all corners. This spray can kill them when it contact them. but the spray head wasnt too easy to press and the oil was leaking all over my hand.
Before that I was trying out Bio X spray ($13) and the bug didnt die. (perhaps it will after some hours, but I want something that kills upon contact)
After 1 week, I got pure citronella oil ($30 200-300ml from watson atrium fair) to spray the bed and cabinet again, but my maid and hubby cant stand the strong smell. It's works as forcing them out and killing them upon contact. I found somemore living in 2 of the tiny hole of screw head of the bedframe. If you can flip the furniture up and spray the underside, pls do it.
But due to strong scent I decided to try another brand. Which I only just bought, so I dunno if it actually kills, It has a pleasant scent like mint. the brand is Obasan bedbug spray ($20), I think one of the member had mentioned in pg 8 or 9.
I know its a long battle. My friend who had exprienced that, told me to keep up with the spraying and checking for 1 year.
Will update if this Obasan brand works.

Not sure if you know that there is this bed bug detection device that is design to lure and trap bed bugs. The product is called BuggyBeds. It is doing very well in US. I know of this site selling it locally in Singapore: www.sharktankshop.wordpress.com.
The site in USA is www.buggybeds.com.
Might be good to have them to detect bed bug issues early before it becomes a problem.

Not sure if you know that there is this bed bug detection device that is design to lure and trap bed bugs. The product is called BuggyBeds. It is doing very well in US. I know of this site selling it locally in Singapore: www.sharktankshop.wordpress.com.
The site in USA is www.buggybeds.com.
Might be good to have them to detect bed bug issues early before it becomes a problem.

getting low reviews from amazon.com, suggest you to read the reviews before buying.

http://amzn.com/B006LDB9QY
http://amzn.com/B006L9P4GO
http://amzn.com/B005LDBFJG

getting low reviews from amazon.com, suggest you to read the reviews before buying.

http://amzn.com/B006LDB9QY
http://amzn.com/B006L9P4GO
http://amzn.com/B005LDBFJG
Seems like there are quite a number of mixed reviews from amazon.

There are high review version too
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006LAZSIM/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1403528198&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006LAW3MQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1403528198&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Interesting to see such a variation.

Hi, anyone wanna share this product, diatomaceous earth that is highly recommend to kill bedbugs? Its selling in 2.5lbs and cost appro. $45 in pet lovers centre. Int do let me know :)

Hi all,
As I mentioned the Obansan spray which smells good, it does kills the bugs when sprayed on them, but it dont really repel them. They will go back to the same hiding place again. Bought bedbugs 911 spray. No smell but no that effective either. Throw the mattress and wooden bedframe. After repainting the room and treating the floor, the bugs went up, hiding at the window grills near ceiling. One even hid in ceiling lights, I saw the shit and know it has to be there. I bought Ant Ban and spray around the light fixture, saw a baby bug came running out. The thing abt An Ban is they spray is rather strong, so if spray onto the bug directly, it will blow them away instead. I tested it out with spraying on tissue and daped on the bug, it died. but then might as well squashed them with tissue. Still I spray Ant Ban around those tiny places for prevention. I got the yellow can of spray (Harris brand from Homefix) that claims to kill their eggs, its sounds like very dangerous to human with the warning label, but when sprayed on the bug, it still can crawl for a long time (so no comment on it toxicity). The problem persist although not as bad as before. In between my weekly spraying, I ironed my bedsheets, mattress, pillows, blankets and whatever that got to do with beddings. I bought bedbug 911 laundry detergent, washed my daily laundry.
Finally got a steamer for $79 from Qoo10, I steamed my windows, beddings and flooring. So far for this week no sign of them yet. I going to keep steaming weekly. And I apply vaseline to places where I cant steam or spray due to possible rust in future. Like my fan base, I placed a plastic sheet and apply vaseline around the base to prevent them from coming out (saw their shit there so presumed they lived in my fan base). After 2 weeks, replaced the plastic sheets and apply again. Saw some suspicious red mash like their bodies on the vaseline spread. They will get stuck and disintegrate. Its a good trap if you suspect they hiding at certain place. just spread vaseline to confined the area and wait a see. Oh ya I got the Harris bedbug trap too, which collects dust and other insects instead.
I had read alot on how to kill/rid them. Like using thinner, rubbing alcohol (which I going to try if steamer dont help).
I think best is steaming and ironing. I found flatten eggs in the mattress cover seams when I inspected it.
Well will come in to share if I dont see them for a mth.

Do have a bottle of Diatomaceous Earth available for sale, use only once for my bed . Selling due to allergic of powdery stuffs. Letting go at $40, retail price at $45. Do pm me if you're interested :) NEGO for fast deal :)

Rachclarischloe,
If u kena the adult bugs then it would be a nasty trail of "huge mozzie bites" or in a circle. They bites along their path so depends on how they met u...
Got once I was sitting on the rattan sofa n they were around my thigh areas n i just couldn't sit for long cos as soon as there's skin contact they bite. I immediately flip over the cushion n found 1 nasty bug crawling near the seams.

U can't ignore cos it's freaking itchy like sand flies bite.

My PIL ultimately threw away alot furnitures n cleared away alot clutter.

I guessed it's a very old estate so maybe it came crawling around from the neighbours...Some of the older folks just don't seem to be very tidy.

My PIL used blow-torch to kill off the bugs n if they couldn't get the torch work in time, they will just use scotch tape to catch it. Trap it n throw away. Don squash it, it's very disgusting if u do that..

N then they got new furnitures...like they practically threw everything. Only the kitchen n toilet is spared. N the electrical appliances.

Their old furnitures were made of rattan n wood...so they thought steel furniture could be better cos no room to hide ma.

my ingenious folks thought of using those cat-food tin cans filled with cooking oil n put the sofa leg, bed frame leg , rack leg into the tin can. Oil about 1/3 filled in the can. They said to prevent the bugs from crawling up from the ground. Oh well, their theory la.

They also shift the furnitures 2~3cm away from the wall...used to be leaning on it ma.

N no storing of luggage / boxes / storage items on the floor. They stack it on top of cupboard/rack... They also got rid of the curtains... n whatever remainder of the bugs they torched it...tape it during their free time..

I think their efforts paid off cos it doesn't seem that the bugs bother them now... think it has been 1~2 years...

Last edited:
My new helper spotted some bed bugs in the maids room when she arrived. I hv no clue how the previous helper was living there and for how long the bed bugs have been there. We tried the NTUC spray and also Ant Ban after reading reviews. But finally gave up and have called in Absolute Pestcare as they were having a promotion on Groupon.

They have sprayed once but i still saw two live bed bugs, a day after they sprayed. The second treatment is scheduled one week later. I really hope that they can solve the problem. Meanwhile I am sunning all my mattress, pillow and the house. They have told me not to throw away any mattress or bed frame yet.

Bed Bugs are causing me lot of mental stress. My maid sees the bugs on her wall so I am very scared that even if i were to throw away the furniture, i may not be able to get rid of them.

Wanted to use DE powder but i hv two young kids at home. Is it really safe for them ?

So far 3 bed bugs have been found in my daughters room and 6 in my master and numerous in my maid. A lot of eggs were also found under my maid's standing fan.

This is traumatising. I welcome all suggestions on how to cope and how to get rid of them in addition to the pest company's efforts.

My mum house used to be infected with bed bugs. Crawled from one bedroom to living room and the other bedroom. We throw away the bed and frame in the infected bedroom, sofa in living room. Re-painted the infected bedroom as the walls also have their marking. Finally got rid of them after throwing away all the stuff infected with them.

Hope you will win your fight against these disgusting and unwelcoming creatures.

Thanks Mocha_C. I havent slept well for 2 weeks now and its driving me crazy. I am also thinking of throwing the furniture away but the pest company keeps telling me not to. But i think I probably will if i see even one after second treatment and also intend to paint the whole house. Very expensive :(

Hi bhav

Don't be sucha rude buyer, who straight block people after lastmin(hours before meetup) canceling the deal when I've brought the item all the way from tampines to hougang. At least have some basic manner, alright! I do have screenshot proofs to the whole chat ya

Few months ago, my house was also been infested by the most sickening bed bugs !!!

I can empathise the fear and phobia as I woke up in the middle of the night at 3 am to search for bed bugs hehe. Now every night, I am sleeping without pillow and bolster, just use 2 big folded towels as my pillow as was so phobia that if I do get pillow, it will be infested again. I also dare not put bedsheet on my mattress just put mattress protector on top, so that it is easier to spot any bed bugs.

Here're some tips to share and I hope it will help you to overcome the nightmare and phobia just like me.

You can buy following useful products from this manufacturer which was recommended by a kind soul from one of bed buds forums:

Enta Manufacturer Industries
Blk 3021 Ubi 2 #04-193 Singapore 408897
Tel. 6744 1010
http://www.enta.com.sg
Mon-Fri: 9 am to 5.30 pm
Sat: 9 am to 3 pm
- The staff Agnes is a very helpful lady who will share her vast knowledge on how to get rid of bed bugs with you.

1) Potion 3 Bed Bugs Solution
- They sell 5 litre packaging at $56 whereas for the SAME product at Home Fix for 2 litre selling at $58 !!! I had already used up two 2 litre from Home Fix and later discovered Enta, bought another two 5 litre bottles from them.
- Use a house painting brush to apply the solution on mattress, pillow, bolster, bed frame, furniture etc. at lease once a week, preferably twice once initially infested. The solution will kill and dry up bed bugs when they walk pass the applied area.

2) Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 10 ml selling at $14 per bottle.
- You can use a electric vaporizer to burn the essential oil for long hours in the day without having to worry of catching fire and the inconvenient to buy candle, pour water on traditional burner.
- I have been burning the Cinnamon Essential Oil every day for coming three weeks and had just bought another 6 bottles last Saturday.

3) Bed Bugs Sachet at $12 per pack
- This is useful and can be placed in cupboards, drawers or travelling luggage to repel bed bugs.

Let's share our knowledge and hope we could quickly get rid of this very common and most nasty pest !!!!!

Last edited:
My new helper spotted some bed bugs in the maids room when she arrived. I hv no clue how the previous helper was living there and for how long the bed bugs have been there. We tried the NTUC spray and also Ant Ban after reading reviews. But finally gave up and have called in Absolute Pestcare as they were having a promotion on Groupon.

They have sprayed once but i still saw two live bed bugs, a day after they sprayed. The second treatment is scheduled one week later. I really hope that they can solve the problem. Meanwhile I am sunning all my mattress, pillow and the house. They have told me not to throw away any mattress or bed frame yet.

Bed Bugs are causing me lot of mental stress. My maid sees the bugs on her wall so I am very scared that even if i were to throw away the furniture, i may not be able to get rid of them.

Wanted to use DE powder but i hv two young kids at home. Is it really safe for them ?

So far 3 bed bugs have been found in my daughters room and 6 in my master and numerous in my maid. A lot of eggs were also found under my maid's standing fan.

This is traumatising. I welcome all suggestions on how to cope and how to get rid of them in addition to the pest company's efforts.

Hi bhav, I can understand the great mental stress you are going through as I had also became so fearful that every night before I go to bed, I have to thoroughly check my two folded towels now used as my pillow hehe. I reckon you try using the Potion 3 Bed Bugs Solution and specially concocted Cinnamon Essential Oil from Enta as they are both environmental friendly so safe to your kids. Thank goodness that I had found the pest control manufacturer, Enta through reading one of the forums which was recommended by one kind netizen who shared this useful information.

For those who had managed to get rid of the bed bugs after painted the room, do not be too relaxed as after the smell from the paint is gone, bed bugs will likely appear again after few months as advised by Agnes from Enta.

Hi,

Just want to share my experience on bedbugs. My household got bedbugs in early 2010, and it was a real nightmare experience for me.

Only 50% of the people in my house reacted to the bites, so it took weeks before we were able to convince everyone of the infestation (and only when we managed to catch one as proof). By that time, out of ignorance, we had swapped mattresses and quite likely spread the infestation further.

Out of all the people in my family, I reacted the worst to the bites. Every morning without fail I would wake at 5am with new bites. The bites would itch for weeks and swell up tremendously. I started sleeping with the lights on to increase my chances of catching one.

Again, out of ignorance, my family engaged an exterminator who (after I finally did proper research), probably made things worse by using a bug bomb. As this was in 2010, Sparky the dog was not around at the time.

We wound up paying the pest control guy a few hundred bucks for 4 visits. None of them worked. The only effect the bug bombs had were that (1) the bedbugs scattered and I started finding them in my shoes while at work, and (2) a grand total of 1 adult bedbug became disoriented and came out during the day.

Finally, I buckled down and did a ton of research online. I read a lot of US websites, where a lot more research has been done into this issue.

I learnt that the recent infestations of bedbugs have developed an immunity to most poisons. I learnt that treatments like bug bombs would possibly cause the bedbugs to scatter from the bedroom and drive them into all other areas of the house.

I also learnt that the most effective treatments would be mechanical (which, thankfully, bedbugs have not yet evolved to overcome) instead of chemical. This meant heat treatment or dessication (dehydration), instead of poisons or chemicals.

For heat treatment, I found a lot of appealing solutions, but none of them could be imported into Singapore without incurring prohibitive costs. For example, there was a system which would heat your belongings up to 40 degrees celcius, which is enough to kill the bedbugs and their eggs but not enough to damage most clothes and electronics. But it didn't ship to Singapore back then and the cost of bringing it in would have been insane.

I also saw a bedbug-proof mattress cover. The idea is that you encase the mattress in it to trap the bugs. When sleeping, put 4 bowls of water - 1 bowl under each leg of the bed. This prevents new bedbugs from crawling up while you sleep. Unfortunately, my bed was new and not the kind with bed posts (the bottom is flat across the floor).

In the end, I settled for doing the following:
(1) Brought all clothes to a commercial laundry place and threw it all in the dryer. With 6 people in the household, this took an entire day and did wind up ruining a few clothes.
(2) Bought a steamer and steamed each mattress in the house daily for a week. After a week, we reduced to steaming the mattresses 2x a week.
(3) Bought 2 huge bottles of food grade diatomaceous earth (DE). We mixed it in with water and took a paintbrush and basically painted a perimeter around everything in the house. You have to ensure that the bedbugs are forced to crawl across the DE to get to you. Make sure they have no alternative route to you.

Warning - according to some people, this can harm your lungs in powder form. So when painting it on or cleaning it off, you should probably wear an N95 mask. The DE is also incredibly drying, so try not to get it on your skin for too long (and apply moisturiser after).

DE is ugly and messy and you may have difficulty getting it off your furniture after (powder goes in every crack). But if you had reached the stage of desperation I had, I think you would understand that that was a small sacrifice to make.

It is very important to get food grade DE. The other kind (used in swimming pool filters) is toxic. I got mine from an online pet shop for about $80 for 2 bottles. It's apparently used in farms and on pets (to treat for fleas and ticks), so you know it's safe for consumption in small doses.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the above worked. Fingers crossed (knock on wood), I haven't had a bite since 2010. As a bonus, we even found 2 cockroaches dead in the middle of the bathroom floor one morning.

I'm still left with a lot of scars (mental and physical) from the entire ordeal. Every time I get a bite I freak out slightly still, wondering if it's a bedbug. I truly sympathise with anyone having to go through this. I hope the above helps.

Last edited:
I would like to buy DE. Anyone hv excess to sell me cheaply? :) would like to try effectiveness. Just put the powder all around the bed? Can put on the bed directly?

Any pointers and tips appreciated!

Hi all,

I customized a bed frame from CXXXXS last year in march.
I saw bedbugs 2 months later. My hubby was kana biten by the bedbugs. Luckily my baby boy don't get it.

The bedbugs really made me crazy!!
Below were the "methods" I used for killing the bedbugs:

1. Karcher Steam Cleaner(Steam the bedframe and matress)
2. Iron(Iron all the bedsheets, pillow casings, mattress)
3. Potion Three Bedbug Pesticide from Homefix(Spray onto the bedframe, especially the corner, seams. Onto the walls.
4. DE powder(use paint brush to apply the powder on skirting, matress(seams), inside the bedrails(nylon's part)

For those who has bedrails, please check carefully! Bedbugs likes to hide in the bedrails especially the nylon's part there. Remove the nylon, pour the boiling water on it or throw away the bedrails if you find troublesome to do it.

I spents 3 days to kill the bedbugs. If you ever catch the bedbugs, please burn to die with lighter. The blood is actually with eggs so don't knead it to die on bed.

I didn't see any bedbugs until now....(touch wood)...

is it possible if i buy a steamer and i put the diatomaceous earth powder into the steamer and steam everywhere of my house to kill bed bugs?

I would like to buy DE. Anyone hv excess to sell me cheaply? :) would like to try effectiveness. Just put the powder all around the bed? Can put on the bed directly?

Any pointers and tips appreciated!

I saw someone selling 85SGD for two bottle on carousell , i think the account name is petsgantry

Yes, i bought from a pet shop from carousell at $35.60. Its a big bottle, can last very long for dusting.
I am still in the battle with the bed bugs as my family still got bitten every other day. But im not sure if its mosquito as i also have mosquitoes on & off. I have not seen any bed bugs for the last one month..fingers crossed.

is it possible if i buy a steamer and i put the diatomaceous earth powder into the steamer and steam everywhere of my house to kill bed bugs?

Hi Meki,

I bought 2 big cans DE powder from petsgantry 2 years ago...

I dont think it's a good idea to put the DE powder into the steamer and steam everywhere of your house.

You must make sure whether the DE powder you buy is food grade. And also, it might be not good if the person has sensitive nose to inhale the powder.

I was looking for the brand of bedbug spray I used to use and chance upon this thread.

I hate to say this, but it seems some of you have recurring infestations. My suggestion is this, if your maid just came back from a trip overseas and you find you have recurring bedbugs infestation, put her clothes and whatever belongings through a hot wash for at least 1 hour immediately. spray your car with bedbug spray before you fetch her from the airport. and make sure she showers the moment she reaches your home.

The reason I say this is because I ever had a bedbug infestation from a new maid. She was from the Philipines. She was fortunate. She only had a itch on the head (now that I think back, it was a bedbug egg). I brought her to see a doctor and there was this whitish thing kind of growing on her scalp. It seems that she had some immunity to the bites, while my kid and I was bitten very badly with linear bites. My kid's bites were so itchy he scratched until they were big ,swollen and bleeding. Because of this, we actually threw away some of our belongs and put most of our stuff in a freezer for a month. The rest went into the washing machine for hot washes. There was a lot of damages. Our reason for doing this was that we found out only 2 weeks later that it was bedbugs. By then, there were eggs ( I found one on the kid's mattress which we threw also) and the chemicals from pest control company don't work on the eggs. Fortunately, the kids didn't carry the bugs to my parents-in-laws place.

I have also seen maids picking out lices from their head in public areas.

Bed bugs are tiny insect. These types of insects, feed only on blood. They are generally active during night time when the host is asleep. So it is important to call pest control service providers that can help you with the identification process of bed bugs.

i use thinner to spray my bed and oso dog flea powder smell less on my son bed. both work after few days. the bugs died covered in the powder, for the thinner they jus die straight away.

Hi
I am also in the bed bug battles. Just share with you that in order to reduce the work of spraying and checking the mattress. A friend has suggested to me by wrapping the mattress with the plastic sheet which is used by the movers. So the bugs would be trapped in the wrapped mattress and the new ones also cannot hide inside. They would eventually die out of air. Let the mattress stay wrapped for at least a few months or till the infection is resolved. We wrapped all our mattress. You can get the plastic rolls from the normal provision shop for ten dollars plus per roll. Make sure you wrap the mattress for a few layers and leave no gaps for the creatures to escape. It took two persons to do the task. You can still put the mattress protector to reduce the fiction from the plastic sheet. Initially it was a bit uncomfortable but we got use to it after a few days.
This method save me a lot of work and money to throw and buy new mattresses. Worse is the new mattresses also will get infected if the problem is no solved.
Hope this is helpful to you.

Hi
I am also in the bed bug battles. Just share with you that in order to reduce the work of spraying and checking the mattress. A friend has suggested to me by wrapping the mattress with the plastic sheet which is used by the movers. So the bugs would be trapped in the wrapped mattress and the new ones also cannot hide inside. They would eventually die out of air. Let the mattress stay wrapped for at least a few months or till the infection is resolved. We wrapped all our mattress. You can get the plastic rolls from the normal provision shop for ten dollars plus per roll. Make sure you wrap the mattress for a few layers and leave no gaps for the creatures to escape. It took two persons to do the task. You can still put the mattress protector to reduce the fiction from the plastic sheet. Initially it was a bit uncomfortable but we got use to it after a few days.
This method save me a lot of work and money to throw and buy new mattresses. Worse is the new mattresses also will get infected if the problem is no solved.
Hope this is helpful to you.

Hi Mummy Sim - I hate to disappoint you, but the part on "let the bugs die due to lack of oxygen" will not work. This is due to the fact that the bugs are so tiny, there is bound to be enough air for an extremely long time. They can also go into hibernation or dormant for 6 to 12 mths! Also, it is so uncomfortable to sleep on the wrapped bed, lor...

An effective (but tiring!) method is to buy a steam cleaner and steam everything possible. Remove everything from the wardrobe and throw into laundry machine. Wash in high heat or send to dry cleaner. Use the steam cleaner to clean out every nook and corner of the wardrobe. air it. and then put everything back inside. and then steam clean the entire room. room by room. including curtains, on top of curtains, at the ledges, the crevices, etc... You do this for a few weeks, it should be okay.

Hi Mummy Sim - I hate to disappoint you, but the part on "let the bugs die due to lack of oxygen" will not work. This is due to the fact that the bugs are so tiny, there is bound to be enough air for an extremely long time. They can also go into hibernation or dormant for 6 to 12 mths! Also, it is so uncomfortable to sleep on the wrapped bed, lor...

An effective (but tiring!) method is to buy a steam cleaner and steam everything possible. Remove everything from the wardrobe and throw into laundry machine. Wash in high heat or send to dry cleaner. Use the steam cleaner to clean out every nook and corner of the wardrobe. air it. and then put everything back inside. and then steam clean the entire room. room by room. including curtains, on top of curtains, at the ledges, the crevices, etc... You do this for a few weeks, it should be okay.

Hi, appreciate your reply, I known about the fact that bed bug can stay without food and water for 18 months. So we intend to sleep on the wrapped mattress for 2 or 3 years. This method is taught by a friend who also go the bb infection. Ya it's true that it a bit uncomfortable to lay on the wrapped mattress. But I can't afford to steam all the mattress. It's so exhausted. But I really appreciate your sharing and I salute to your hard work.
Ya we do the thorough cleaning every week as what you have mentioned except the steaming part. We invested a vaccum and dryer. We vaccum everyday and all the clothes is put into the dryer.
Do you spray your rooms and which brand of spray do you use? We have been fighting with the bed bugs for 3 weeks. Hope the bugs could be eradicated asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, appreciate your reply, I known about the fact that bed bug can stay without food and water for 18 months. So we intend to sleep on the wrapped mattress for 2 or 3 years. This method is taught by a friend who also go the bb infection. Ya it's true that it a bit uncomfortable to lay on the wrapped mattress. But I can't afford to steam all the mattress. It's so exhausted. But I really appreciate your sharing and I salute to your hard work.
Ya we do the thorough cleaning every week as what you have mentioned except the steaming part. We invested a vaccum and dryer. We vaccum everyday and all the clothes is put into the dryer.
Do you spray your rooms and which brand of spray do you use? We have been fighting with the bed bugs for 3 weeks. Hope the bugs could be eradicated asap.

The vacuum part is an alternative to steaming. But often vacuum cannot go into the crevices and suck out or kill the thing. So, steam will penetrate, or go thru the smallest spaces like those between the bed-slates, joints of the beds, etc etc. 2-3 years is a very long time - you could have 2 more kids by then! Can you imagine that? Better short term pain than long term suffering. First you vacuum then you steam all. Even toys like lego and soft toy cannot be spared!

Yes v important when u have a new maid coming in, my colleague kenna when her new Myanmar maid brought some bedbugs to her home, her maid totally no reaction to the bites although most of the bugs were found on her beds.

Lucky it was discovered early and using steamer and manual detection plus engage pest control company managed to kill them all..

So when ur maid arrive in spore, they will share lodging usually with many other countries maids together and one bug can lay many eggs onto their luggages..

Hello everyone, i was bitten by bad bugs one week ago, after that i quickly as i can found the topic about How to kill bad bugs , something like that. So i read it and take some information from that article, after i do all actions which they ask (in that article) and after few days i kill them all! Thanks for the authors of that topic! I realy happy when i get up without this horrible red spots on my body! Aliluya!:)

Look for "Durian Belanda" leaves. Put in under your bed, in the clothes cabinet etc. The smell from the leaves will chase the bugs away.

this week is e 2nd week aft engaging them. they came last thurs for 2nd round of spraying. so far, it has been good bt occasionally we have bites but it could be mossie bites as it is not linear. i have 2 more weeks of warranty. fingers crossed!!

Hi I successful done by burning mosquito coil, put it under the bed before i left for work, closed door windows fume the whole room. It will fume for about 8 hr. Repeat the process daily for 1 week. Then follow by twice a week. Finally 1 a week. i m surprise that bed bug is afraid of mosquito coil fume.

Back