IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi, can I check if anyone go through ET without Husband around? Cos my Husband wont be in Singapore during my FET and I'm not sure if it is weird if I go for the ET on my own...
ET no need hubby to be around and u can go home alone if you're ok with it. I've seen ladies who were alone and I assume it's ET.

OR then need hubby to produce his spermies if its not frozen in the first place

Retrieving on Monday... Taking my trigger jab on Sat. Doc is giving my follicles 2 more days to grow... Which I'm grateful for. But hor, I keep having ovulation discharge these few days. Prob cos my body can't hold the eggies in much longer? >.<

Thanks for your reassurance! I hope I have surplus embryos to store. At least to do 1 frozen before next fresh.

All the best almondearie! I share the same 'target' too hehe.

I have also been experiencing ovulation like discharge now and then. Would feel a little stretch at the sides occasionally and I suspect ovaries getting more 'crowded'. Keeping my fingers crossed that no overstimulation.

In that case u nd to arrange somebody to fetch u home after the trsf. About 2 to 3hrs after. Yr hub onli nd to b ard durin er cz nd his spermies. I tink its more of moral support if hub ard
That's for Retrieval...Transfer, no need. Once the doc transferred the embryos, you can go off liaos.

Retrieving on Monday... Taking my trigger jab on Sat. Doc is giving my follicles 2 more days to grow... Which I'm grateful for. But hor, I keep having ovulation discharge these few days. Prob cos my body can't hold the eggies in much longer? >.<

Thanks for your reassurance! I hope I have surplus embryos to store. At least to do 1 frozen before next fresh.

I think the discharge is common right? I check wif my frens they all haf it.. I got the discharge since last week n is more than my normal ovulation

I just found out abt it dats the reason im asking if can take past ovulation...Fyi i failed my cycle.so nw trying natural.So am thinkin this vit.D3 can take thruout the month or need to stop up to ovulation? Any idea.
you should take it daily as a supplement. what i did was i went to GP for blood test to check my D levels and found out that i am severely deficient in it. So i took 5000iu for a period to bring up the levels to more than average and then i reduced to daily maintenance of 2000iu. Vitamin D has to be taken as supplement daily to have the effect in your body, just like C, E or other supplements.

I think the discharge is common right? I check wif my frens they all haf it.. I got the discharge since last week n is more than my normal ovulation
Lol I thot when u ovulate then u have. So in my mind, was imagining all the follicles wanting to release the eggs already, but stopped by Orgalutran, so the ovulation discharge was prolonged...

I lazy to read up so keep spamming my symptoms and questions here. As long as I'm not the only one, then I'm okay Liao. Ha...

All the best almondearie! I share the same 'target' too hehe.

I have also been experiencing ovulation like discharge now and then. Would feel a little stretch at the sides occasionally and I suspect ovaries getting more 'crowded'. Keeping my fingers crossed that no overstimulation.
Miloqueen, thanks! All the best to you too! By the way, I love milo too, my comfort drink.

I also feel the stretch! Or cramp or bloat or whatever it is.

Hi, can I check if anyone go through ET without Husband around? Cos my Husband wont be in Singapore during my FET and I'm not sure if it is weird if I go for the ET on my own...

I also went for ET on my own. After the procedure supposed to rest for 2 hrs in the end I negotiated with the nurse to let me go after 1 hr, n drove myself to town to pick my hubby n #1 up from the play gym, hehe. Maybe been thru so many rounds of ET till abit numb n non-event already.

Miloqueen, thanks! All the best to you too! By the way, I love milo too, my comfort drink.

I also feel the stretch! Or cramp or bloat or whatever it is.

My tummy big lo.. Like 4 o 5 mths preg.. But i dun realli bloated now only on first few days jab i feel bloated.. Now is more like when i walk my 2 sides sore

Lol I thot when u ovulate then u have. So in my mind, was imagining all the follicles wanting to release the eggs already, but stopped by Orgalutran, so the ovulation discharge was prolonged...

I lazy to read up so keep spamming my symptoms and questions here. As long as I'm not the only one, then I'm okay Liao. Ha...

yah its normal. I had it too during my stims.. especially nearer to ER

Ah.... thanks thanks! Coz I always bathe hot shower. I like to just let the hot water runs against me body. I shall stop doing that! Thanks! :)
I love showering in hot water too, the feeling is damn shiok.

During 2WW and now, I've stopped doing that though I seriously do not like to bathe in lukewarm water :/

Ya, don't do that anymore..cos it's the little little things that we do to add up to that BFP!

Oh ya, immersing in hot bath tubs is a no-no too

Ya I didn't expect this surgery but since pain kept coming even after I expelled all tissues doc decided lap to clean up. Insurance shud be able to claim major bill I think as it's endo related n not pregnancy. Pregnancy no insurance cover at all I think.

I am also a normal human being and when in hospital even thought of dying rather than go thru the suffering. Was having depression crying all the time. Hubby was my biggest pillar of support in this journey. Thank god for what I have and pray for what I will be given. Think 6 months rest shud be good enough. Now focus on healing.

Dear mesara, I'm sorry to hear what you are going. Its really not easy and I think u are doing great despite so many obstacles.

Please continue to stay strong. Jiayou!

you should take it daily as a supplement. what i did was i went to GP for blood test to check my D levels and found out that i am severely deficient in it. So i took 5000iu for a period to bring up the levels to more than average and then i reduced to daily maintenance of 2000iu. Vitamin D has to be taken as supplement daily to have the effect in your body, just like C, E or other supplements.
Ahhhhhh icicicicic...thanks for the input...

Sisters after my mc and pain episode I was admitted for 6 days as sharp pain on right and left side kept coming back. Doctor decided to do laprascopy. Inside was a big big mess ....blood clots due to bad endo and had bowel adhesions seems like. Womb was swollen like 14 weeks preggy. Only good thing lining was lining was good and no womb scarring. Cleaned up everything. Was hospitalized for 10 days and paid 40k at private hospital. Totally unexpected. So in summary since ttc in 2010 I went thru 4 laprascopy 3 ivf fresh 2 fet and 3 mc. OMG!!! Surprised to be still alive as felt like dying during the pain attacks and after surgery. Doctor put me on 6 mth lucrin to supress menses and shrink womb due to adeno and I will do my 4th fresh in dec. Will do pre pregnancy tests with Dr Choolani in Oct. It's really rough trying painful journey. Physically emotionally and financially drained and strained. Somehow the mind and heart still have hope and faith and shall learn to be strong and pursue in this ttc. After going thru so much and since managed to conceive thrice I convince myself that am so close to success. Matter of time after healing. Jia you sisters.

U are a brave strong lady n I sincerely hope that your next cycle will be THE cycle for u. Jia you!!

Wah!! Y i stil need to go back scan on sat
Just came for acupuncture, dr Zou was wondering why KKH ask me to retrieve so soon. Waste the rest of the follicles which look like they can catch up.

So I think it's okay to retrieve later, give your follicles time to grow.

Just came for acupuncture, dr Zou was wondering why KKH ask me to retrieve so soon. Waste the rest of the follicles which look like they can catch up.

Tat day the doc say my er should b on mon

Tat day the doc say my er should b on mon
Think they going to ask u go for trigger shot only on Sunday. My TCM said doc shd ask me take shot on Sunday night. Give my follicles more time to catch up. But she did mention different docs have different perceptions.

anyone's husband got sick with fever before ER and still proceeded? my husband is unfortunately down with 38 degree fever for two days alr.. damn sian...

Wow congrats babe! Beta numbers looks good! Grabbing your baby dust!
May I knw how young are you?
Thanks everyone!
I'm 35 this year. We are still anxious cause last FET we also BFP with 670 but mc a week later.
This round I am still having ohss, can't walk much and everyone think I'm already 20 weeks instead of 4 weeks preggers.

Hello.. For ladies who triggered with ovidrel, may i know what kind of progesterone support r u on for the 2ww? Thanks..

My trigger shot tonight is 10.30pm.
Left side bigger follicle is 20.5

I'm also scheduled for ER on Mon. Going for trigger shot tonight at 11pm. Good luck cycle buddies...BFP together!!!
Lol! I'm 8.30pm! So we are all sync up! Haha... All the best cycle buddies miloqueen and humbaobao!!! Baby dust for all of us!

This morning before I entered the room #1 for progesterone blood test, the nurse manager called someone up and congratulated her on BFP!!! Got my hopes up a bit on success rate, esp after MichNg's good news! Hope the baby dust spreads like wild fire!! To all the other sisters in this forum as well!!

Lol! I'm 8.30pm! So we are all sync up! Haha... All the best cycle buddies miloqueen and humbaobao!!! Baby dust for all of us!

This morning before I entered the room #1 for progesterone blood test, the nurse manager called someone up and congratulated her on BFP!!! Got my hopes up a bit on success rate, esp after MichNg's good news! Hope the baby dust spreads like wild fire!! To all the other sisters in this forum as well!!

Wah lao the person tat did my bloodtest fail big time!!! She poke into my left arm den start searching for my vein.. Find very long still cannot find she ask me can change hand o not.. Den i say wat to do u cant find.. Den she find my right arm find very long aso cannot find... She ask can take from my right wrist o not den end up take from the wrist

Wah lao the person tat did my bloodtest fail big time!!! She poke into my left arm den start searching for my vein.. Find very long still cannot find she ask me can change hand o not.. Den i say wat to do u cant find.. Den she find my right arm find very long aso cannot find... She ask can take from my right wrist o not den end up take from the wrist
Wah! The nurse manager did for me. Very pro leh. One thing is I have this vein which is super easy to take blood... Every nurse is happy to see my this vein, haha.

I a bit scared of the trigger shot tonight. Lol

I've never taken blood from wrist before! Painful?

Wah! The nurse manager did for me. Very pro leh. One thing is I have this vein which is super easy to take blood... Every nurse is happy to see my this vein, haha.

I aso scare lei.. Lol!!! Wat time is ur er on mon? Mine is 930

I'm going to request for ice (thanks to hajar for the tip) and probably do it on the butt. Hehe...

The nurse that did blood test for me also ask me to change hand after searching for my vein awhile. Not that painful but clinic D side those senior nurses like a lot more pro leh.

I scared I fall sick at wrong time. Sneezing on off since this morning and abit on verge of running nose. Trying to keep it down with lots of water and fruits.

Good luck to u aso!! Lets bfp together! Hahaha! U under which doc?
Same doc haha THH...but I know I'm older than both of you. :p

I think my scan/ review probably just after you today. My ER on Mon is at 10am so I'm no. 3 among us. One nurse told me Mon's going to be a busy day for them.

Back