2017/03 March Mummies

Hi, im new here. Unlike most of you, i am still trying to come to terms with this pregnancy cos i am > 40 years old and never ever comceived naturally. I already have a pair of twins via ivf. Due to see gynae end of next week where i should be around 6 weeks. I guess by then i will know if things are looking okay. Everyone here all young mothers to be?

Its been a while since i last had a baby. Any gynae recommendations which does not cost a bomb. I was surprised when i called up kkh for dr Tan Heng Hao that his basic consultation starts at $123.
Congrats!! Maybe that's first consultation. Second will be cheaper. :)

Hi, im new here. Unlike most of you, i am still trying to come to terms with this pregnancy cos i am > 40 years old and never ever comceived naturally. I already have a pair of twins via ivf. Due to see gynae end of next week where i should be around 6 weeks. I guess by then i will know if things are looking okay. Everyone here all young mothers to be?

Its been a while since i last had a baby. Any gynae recommendations which does not cost a bomb. I was surprised when i called up kkh for dr Tan Heng Hao that his basic consultation starts at $123.

Hello Mola05,
I'm seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth.. He has an affordable and cheap package which can start from week 7.. But some people may not like his chop-chop-ness .. He's very fast if you have no question... You can read up more about him..

Hi mommies, anyone already thinking to book infant care? My place very limited so I'm thinking when I should do it..

Chweewy how many months are you thinking of enrolling ur infant? I think u can start visiting infant care once u stable.. Infant care usually has waiting list..

Morning ladies! How are you feeling? I have added those who pmed me their email, LMP & EDD to the Facebook group! For those who didn't receive the email link, please do let me know so I can resend again after you set your settings! Have a good day ahead!!

i just called to make appointment with Dr Benjamin Tham.... i think he's too popular.... the nurse warned me of very long waiting time..... now need to consider other gynaes already.... anyone to recommend?

I'm with dr tham too for my previous pregnancy. Going back to him again next Friday. Nurse never warned me about it leh! Last time the waiting time wasn't v long won't exceed one hour, unless he had to go to delivery room.

Was with Adrian Woodworth for my #1. He's really the chop chop type and Waiting time was quite long. But his fees and package were vwry reasonable.

btw i've done 2 pregnancy tests at home using the clearblue sticks.... havent gone for blood test to confirm pregnancy. can we just randomly walk into a GP clinic and do blood test and get results on the spot?
U can randomly walk into a Gp clinic and request to do a blood test. thats what i did but you wont be about to get the result on the spot. It will need about one day as they neeed to send the blood sample to laboratory for testing. The blood test result you will get to see your HCG level.

Gynae said it might be due to the ovulation. If it shrink after next 2wk scan it should be fine
Usually after pregnant, we got the pregnant hormones it will shrink. I read somewhere before hehe. So don't worry ok...

Gynae said it might be due to the ovulation. If it shrink after next 2wk scan it should be fine
Usually after pregnant, we got the pregnant hormones it will shrink. I read somewhere before hehe. So don't worry ok...

I'm with dr tham too for my previous pregnancy. Going back to him again next Friday. Nurse never warned me about it leh! Last time the waiting time wasn't v long won't exceed one hour, unless he had to go to delivery room.

Was with Adrian Woodworth for my #1. He's really the chop chop type and Waiting time was quite long. But his fees and package were vwry reasonable.

How long in advance did u call his clinic? The nurse gave me a date 3 weeks later and said I can't see anything now anyway... Maybe that's why. She told me that I may need to wait more than 2 hrs

How long in advance did u call his clinic? The nurse gave me a date 3 weeks later and said I can't see anything now anyway... Maybe that's why. She told me that I may need to wait more than 2 hrs
He is very popular, my friend goes to him and she says usually quite chop chop, and sometimes u can hear the PA system calling him for delivery. Then outside always loads of Pple waiting so she also paiseh to take a longer time with consultation. In the end she changed gynae...

He wasn't chop chop leh.. Woody was more chop chop than him I feel.. Oh well maybe things have changed since 3 years ago.. Will see how

I called earlier first week of July

He wasn't chop chop leh.. Woody was more chop chop than him I feel.. Oh well maybe things have changed since 3 years ago.. Will see how

I called earlier first week of July
Compared to woody, tham is less chop. But Tham is good! He has a lot of experience :) a lot of my friends go to him..

Suddenly I'm back to normal, the cramps gone...
I think that is the only way to prove to myself I'm preggie. Feel so weird that I feel nothing now!

I think that is the only way to prove to myself I'm preggie. Feel so weird that I feel nothing now!

I haven't been feeling much too! With my first I had sore boobs n cramps but this time nothing at all .

I haven't been feeling much too! With my first I had sore boobs n cramps but this time nothing at all .
Hey ladies it's quite normal. I was having a bit of bloated and cramps initially but I guess slowly our body got used to it. So now nothing much. Sometimes I also felt that I'm not pregnant. Hahahaha.

Morning sickness will come soon after that cramping stage hahha

Hi Tinga, we are experiencing the same thing. Dont worey. You're not alone. Haha!
Bcos i have doubts in this pregnancy compare to first. Haha

Hey ladies it's quite normal. I was having a bit of bloated and cramps initially but I guess slowly our body got used to it. So now nothing much. Sometimes I also felt that I'm not pregnant. Hahahaha.
Haha.. Yalo.. Last nite I was wondering if I'm pregnant. So tempting to go visit gynae to check if my beanie is growing or not..haha

Haha.. Yalo.. Last nite I was wondering if I'm pregnant. So tempting to go visit gynae to check if my beanie is growing or not..haha
Actually I'm also tempted. Suppose to go back 2 weeks later but so tempted to go back next week to check. But expensive hahahaa

Back